Politics, Marriage and Divorce

Story Info
Wife is cheated on and gets political revenge.
3.8k words
3.82
23.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soazoldman
Soazoldman
773 Followers

Tom Jenkins was now in the middle of his second term as Mayor, preparing to run for a third. His first campaign was a hard fought family effort with his wife Karen doing a lot of the heavy lifting. She had organized the volunteers, spent her late night hours doing the necessary paperwork to keep the donations and expenditures legal. When she wasn't busy managing the campaign, Karen tirelessly joined in with the canvassing.

When Tom came up for re-election four years later, Karen just assumed that she would take the helm again. Tom had other ideas. This time around he assembled a team of young university students led by his daughter Ally and her best friend, Candi. Karen wasn't totally left out of the campaign, however, she was left with the job of working with the state party's office to handle the online donations. She had done this the first go-round along with many other duties, but now she could focus on one aspect of the campaign and spend more time away at the state capital. This is exactly the way Tom wanted it, especially her frequent absences.

Ally and Candi had been friends since their first year at the university. They were dorm mates and later went in for an off-campus apartment together. Ally could have saved money by living at home but both her parents agreed that she would get more out of the college experience if she were immersed socially as well. They shared everything, the two young women, sometimes even a boyfriend and more often each other sexually. They shared a love for politics, which led them to volunteer for Ally's father's second campaign for Mayor.

Ally and Candi also shared a deep, dark, dirty secret.

"I think your father is very sexy," Candi exclaimed one Saturday evening after a long day of canvassing for Tom Jenkins re-election.

"I understand that, Candi," Ally responded. "You've been flirting with him incessantly."

"He's absolutely gorgeous, very manly," Candi went on. "Don't you think?"

"Of course he is. But he's my dad," Ally informed her friend. "Why don't we take a shower together and maybe I can help you get your mind of my dad's cock," Ally suggested.

Ally was five-foot-six, a buxom curvaceous blonde, just like her mother. Candi had the exotic look of her Mediterranean heritage, long jet-black hair, olive skin, inviting hips and breasts with dark long nipples. The two women casually undressed in front of each other and stepped into the shower. Their first reaction was to embrace in a passionate kiss. They washed each other's bodies delicately, savoring each other's touch.

"My legs are pretty sore from all that walking today," Candi told her friend.

"Then what you need is a nice soft massage to get the soreness out," Ally offered as she dried her friend's beautiful body.

Ally gestured Candi to lie face down on Ally's bed, spreading her legs slightly. Ally began with Candi's sore feet. She didn't press hard into her friend, just enough to soothe the tired muscles.

"You have such beautiful legs," Ally remarked as she kneaded Candi's calves. Ally's gentle tissue work slowly made its way to her friend's thighs. As her hand grazed Candi's genital area she noticed her friend showing signs of arousal, the wetness forming on her swollen outer pussy lips. All in good time thought Ally as she moved on to massaging Candi's butt.

"Oh, you like my ass don't you," Candi cooed from the sensation of Ally's hands caressing her.

"You bet I do," Ally responded by spreading Candi's cheeks and lowering her head to lick Candi's dark-brown butt hole.

"Holy fuck," Candi cried out as Ally's tongue slowly made its way inside Candi's butt, leaving a significant amount of saliva to lubricate her. Ally pressed one finger in, then another. Ally quickened the pace, her fingers sliding in and out of Candi's hole. "Oh god. Fuck yes," Candi screamed reaching an anal orgasm and the hands of her friend.

"Time for a little cunt juice," Candi said as she turned over and positioned her and Ally in the sixty-nine position. The women licked and fingered each other to orgasms.

Relaxing in an embrace, they kissed, then Ally's phone rang.

"Hi dad," she greeted her father. "What's up?"

"You're mother is staying with your Aunt Nancy in Phoenix for the weekend. Thought I would take you girls out to dinner," Tom explained.

"We're pretty beat from canvassing all day," Ally replied. "But, I'll ask Candi how she feels."

Ally informed her friend that her dad wants to take them for dinner. Ally was very tired already but Candi agreed to go.

"Dad," Ally began. "I'm really tired but Candi wants to go," she told her father.

"Good. Tell her I'll pick her up in a half an hour," Tom responded and closed out the call.

"You better not do anything stupid," Ally admonished her friend, "or I'll fuck your butt with a twelve inch dildo," she said sternly.

"Promise?" Candi responded with a wink and smile.

Tom and Candi discussed the campaign over dinner and a bottle of wine. Candi had recently turned twenty-one and wasn't used to the effects of alcohol. Tom began to get aroused at the thought of being able to seduce the young woman this evening. After all, she was constantly flirting with him and any man would desire such a young beauty.

When they left the restaurant and got back in Tom's car her reached over and pulled Candi close for a kiss. Candi was taken by surprise.

"I don't know," Candi told the older man. "We shouldn't be doing this." Candi was confused, unable to get her thoughts in line from the wine, yet she was becoming aroused herself.

"Why don't we go back to my house and have some more wine. It's still early for a Saturday night," Tom suggested.

"What about Karen? Your wife?" Candi asked.

"She's out of town for the weekend," Tom replied. Candi could feel her pussy getting wetter while her mind screamed that this was wrong. Conflicted she sat in the car tacit as Tom took her silence to mean consent.

Two more glasses of wine broke down Candi's barriers. She allowed him to take her to his bedroom where he began to remove her clothing without resistance. Candi melted when Tom wrapped his lips around her stiff protruding nipple. Waves of pleasure ran from Candi's breasts to her wanting pussy. Tom removed his shirt and then his pants and boxer shorts. His erection and Candi's fiery pussy were meant to be this night.

Candi instinctively fell to her knees in front of Tom's cock and took it into her mouth. She savored the pre-cum she licked from the tip of the head. Candi had two fingers in her own pussy as her lips slid up and down Tom's shaft. After a couple of minutes she pulled off.

"I need that cock in my pussy now," Candi commanded. She flew herself on the bed and spread her legs. Tom mounted her and easily penetrated Candi's sopping wet cunt.

"Fuck me hard," Candi cried out. Tom thrust in as deep as he could. "Doggy style," Candi screamed. Tom flipped her over as she got on her hands and knees and he pummeled her from behind. "Yes. Oh Fuck," Candi wailed as she clenched her vaginal muscles around Tom's cock, sending him into his own orgasm. He thrust four times as his sperm spurted into Candi's hot pussy.

Tom and Candi would fuck a couple of more times that night until they fell asleep in Tom's marital bed. They woke late on Sunday morning not sure how things would be between them moving forward. Candi sat on the edge of the bed going through the messages on her phone.

"Ally texted me a dozen times last night wondering what was going on," Candi told Tom. "The last one was from this morning. It said, 'You have a LOT of explaining to do'."

Candi sat there and started to cry. "Have I fucked up my relationship with my best friend?" she lamented.

"Let's go talk to her," Tom suggested.

"I guess we will have to," Candi said between tears.

Candi didn't say a word to Tom during the drive to Candi and Ally's apartment, despite Tom's efforts to start a conversation. Ally was in her gym workout clothes when they arrived. Sunday mornings were dedicated to exercise, it had been that way for both girls.

Ally sat quietly at the kitchen table, dinking a cup of coffee, staring into space.

"Ally, I am so fucking sorry," Candi apologized. "I lost control. It's all my fault."

"Well dad? What are you going to say to mom?" Ally asked her father sternly.

"Do we have to tell your mother?" Tom replied, somewhat insincerely. "Can't we keep this our little secret? It will ruin me politically."

"I don't give a flying fuck about your political career," Ally yelled at him. "Candi. Go take a shower and get cleaned up," Ally ordered her friend. Candi meekly went into the bathroom.

Tom sat there in silence as Ally harangued him about destroying the family. She kept a close ear to hear when the water stopped running in the shower. Ally got up and went into the bathroom to confront her friend who was drying herself off.

"Tell me what happened," Ally insisted.

Candi relayed the story of the previous evening. How she had gotten a little tipsy from the wine at the restaurant. Then, back at Tom's house, she drank more wine and let him seduce her.

"I made a big fucking mistake going back to his house with him," Candi admitted. Candi was crying again. "I am going to quit the campaign. I don't want to lose you. You're my best friend. Please forgive me."

Ally hugged her friend and whispered in her ear, "I love you Candi. I am sorry I didn't go with you last night. I should have known better," she consoled her friend.

It was already early afternoon and the plan was for Tom, Ally and Candi to go back to Tom's house, clean up the bedroom and change the sheets. Then they were to wait for Karen to get home. Candi was going to apologize and ask Karen's forgiveness. Ally wasn't sure her father was going to be forthright so she was going to make sure he didn't try and lie his way out of it.

"Fuck," Tom yelled as he pulled his car up to the house. Ally and Candi were following him in Ally's car. When they saw the house, they saw Tom speeding away. Karen's car was sitting in the driveway.

"Mom?" Ally called out as she entered the house. "It's me, Ally," she cried out. Ally and Candi timidly walked through the first floor of the house not finding Karen. They made their way slowly up the stairs and heard the faint sound of a woman crying coming from the master bedroom.

Ally sat down on the bed beside her mother, putting her arm around her and hugging her in close. "I'm sorry mom," Ally tried to console her. The three women sat there on the bed for twenty minutes, bawling. Candi apologized, "it was me. I let him take advantage of me." Karen hugged Candi.

Once the women got control of their emotions, they went downstairs where Ally poured them each a glass of wine. Candi didn't explain the details but kept apologizing to Karen for drinking too much and letting herself be compromised.

"Candi," Karen began. "I forgive you. I don't believe you are the first. I've suspected Tom has been cheating on me the past few years, ever since he lost interest in having sex with me."

Monday morning, Ally went to the Mayor's office with a box full of papers and campaign paraphernalia. She placed it down by Tom's staff assistant's desk.

"My asshole father probably already figured out but you can tell him if he hasn't," Ally told the assistant. "Karen, Candi and I don't want to have anything more to do with him."

The election was just three weeks away, it took Karen that long to get a lawyer and have the divorce papers drawn. Tom won the election easily, a scandal didn't develop that could have effected the outcome.

Six months later another divorce became public. Bob McDonald, a prominent developer in town, divorced his young wife, Maria, after he discovered she had been having an affair with the town's Mayor, Tom Jenkins.

********

Ed Gonzales, local attorney and party chairman, met Mayor Jenkins for lunch a spring day before the next year's upcoming elections.

"Looks like you are going to have a primary battle," Ed informed Tom.

"Who in their right mind would want to go against me in the primary," Tom snapped back.

"Your ex," Ed stated matter-of-factly. "And she has a formidable campaign team with your daughter and Candi Santos."

"What the fuck are they trying to do," Tom complained. "Get back at me. What for?"

"They also have raised a considerable amount of money," Ed went on to explain. "It seems that Bob McDonald and his developer friends are funding your ex wife."

"McDonald is pissed off at me because I am scrutinizing one of his developments," Tom told Ed.

"Maybe he's pissed off you had an affair with his wife," Ed coolly responded.

Tom was getting nervous because he knew Karen had a lot of political experience getting him elected, and so did his daughter and Candi.

*********

"Karen, how are you?" the slender, tall handsome middle aged man asked Karen as she was leaving the gym with her daughter and Candi on Sunday morning.

"Hi Bob," Karen replied, "Fancy meeting you here. I didn't know you used this gym. Aren't you still a member of the country club?"

"Yes, I use the gym at the country club to work out," Bob responded. "It isn't a coincidence; I came here to see you. Do you think you and the lovely young ladies with you could join me for a cup of coffee?"

The four of them met over at the coffee shop on the other end of the shopping center. Bob started out by complimenting the women.

"You look stunning Karen," Bob smiled. "If I didn't know any better, I would think you and Ally were sisters."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," Karen chuckled.

"Are you dating anyone?" Bob asked sincerely.

"No, are you?" Karen responded.

"Will you allow me to take you to dinner this weekend?" Bob asked.

"Yes, I would like that," Karen replied. "Is that what brought you here? To ask me on a date?"

"No. But seeing you again reminded me how beautiful you are so I thought I'd ask," he went on. "Actually I was hoping to catch the three of you. I have a proposition for you."

"Sure you can handle the three of us at once?" Candi joked. They all laughed.

"It's a political proposition," Bob explained. "A group of developers, myself included, are unhappy with your ex-husband and how he seems to be working against us. We would like to back a candidate for Mayor who will be more friendly to our needs."

"Me?" Karen exclaimed surprised.

"You know all the insides of politics and you, along with the girls, have a lot of positive experience," he concluded.

"Mom," Ally cried out. "That would be fantastic. You would be such a terrific Mayor."

"I'm all in," Candi exclaimed.

"I guess I will make it unanimous then," Karen added. "Can't wait to see the expression on the SOB's face when he sees who he's up against."

"Fantastic," Bob said. "I'll pick you up for dinner at seven Saturday night. Is that alright?"

"Can hardly wait," Karen said eagerly.

Saturday evening Bob picked Karen up as arranged and took her to a one of the fanciest restaurants in town where they dined on filet mignon and blue crab. After dinner they went on a walk in the foothills.

For the most part the conversation was light, Bob had Karen laughing with his great sense of humor and playful bantering. Then he got a serious, trying to discover Karen's feelings about her marriage and relationships.

"Was your marriage with Tom good up until you caught him cheating?" Bob asked hesitantly.

"Not really," Karen responded frankly. "He lost interest in me several years before we divorced."

"Did you still love him despite that?" Bob tried to dig deeper.

"I thought I did," Karen opened up. "I wanted our marriage to work. Now I'm not sure how I felt," she went on. "What about you and Maria?" Karen asked.

"I think it was infatuation more than love," Bob responded. "She broke it off with Tom after a couple of months and wanted to come back to me," he explained. "Then I realized I never truly loved her."

"Did you forgive her?" Karen inquired.

"Yes. Did you forgive Tom?" Bob asked.

"I think so. I realized that we became different people over the years," Karen confided.

Bob and Karen walked back to Bob's car and he drove her home. When they arrived at Karen's house, Bob opened the car door for her and walked her to her front door. He hesitated.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening," Bob said taking her hand and squeezing it gently.

"I enjoyed it very much," Karen responded.

Bob let go of Karen's hand and turned to walk back to his car.

"Bob wait," Karen called out. She ran to him, threw her arms around him and gave him a kiss on the lips. "You are such a gentleman," she said. "Please come in and have a glass of wine with me."

Bob smiled and returned her kiss. The two of them sat side by side on the sofa drinking wine when the inevitable forces of nature took over. They were soon embracing and their kisses grew more passionate.

"Bob?" Karen asked timidly. "Will you spend the night with me?" Their eyes met. Bob smiled. Karen took him by the hand and led him to her bedroom. Karen loosened and removed Bob's tie. She began unbuttoning his shirt as she slid the straps of her dress over her shoulders letting it drop to the floor. Bob unclasped Karen's bra and she let that fall to the floor as well.

Karen got on her knees and helped Bob out of his trousers. She held his rock hard cock in one hand and his balls in the other. She kissed the head of his blood-gorged manhood. Bob pulled Karen up to standing and placed her on the bed. He pulled her wet panties off and climbed in bed next to her.

"You have the most gorgeous breasts I have ever seen," he complimented her. Then he began to ravish them with his mouth, tongue and hands, gently squeezing and biting her nipples, which sent waves of pleasure through her body.

Inevitably, Bob's mouth made its way to savor the sweet juices of Karen's pussy. She reacted to his tongue ministrations on her clit by screaming out in a huge orgasm. Karen's hips bucked, thrusting her sex into Bob's face, soaking him with her womanly ejaculation. Her pussy was hot and ready for him.

Bob rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit until it was well lubricated. He penetrated her slowly, eliciting cries of pleasure from Karen, inching his way in until he was fully buried in her.

"Oh god, you feel wonderful inside me," Karen cried out. Bob began pumping his cock in and out of her. She responded by grinding her hips into him. Their pace quickened, their breathing now heavy as the sexual energy built to a crescendo.

"YESSS," Karen screamed as her orgasm climaxed, her vaginal muscles tightening around his cock, bringing him over the edge. He pumped his sperm into her hot wanting pussy. He stayed in her as they rolled over and she laid exhausted on his manly frame. Their mixed fluids seeped from her as his cock softened, coating his balls.

"I have never felt so good in my life," Karen spoke with her head resting on Bob's chest. In minutes, they both fell asleep.

They made love again in the morning. After a showering together, they sat on the patio drinking a cup of coffee.

"We will have to keep this discreet," Karen told Bob.

"I understand," Bob replied knowing well that their relationship shouldn't be on public display.

"Still, I would love to be with you every night," Karen lamented. "I want to make love to you all the time."

"We can work things out so we can see each other and maintain our privacy," Bob suggested.

**********

The following spring Karen's campaign was in full gear. She had rented a small space in a strip mall for her campaign headquarters. The first order of business was to get the required signatures to be on the ballot for the August primary. She was looking for volunteers.

Soazoldman
Soazoldman
773 Followers
12