Poll Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can see why some girls go for older men. It wasn't a daddy thing for me, Alvie was just more worldly than the guys I usually saw. He wasn't consumed by sports or video games or big-titted porn stars... oh wait, strike that. But for him it was business. I was conflicted about that, having always seen those women as victims, but he was just, I don't know, nice to me.

I slept with him on the third date, my idea, and I think I'd invested too much into the possibility. I guess I was expecting a remake of the film running in my head, but the sex was only great, not mind-blowing. None of the components of my new fantasies were there: no big dicks (but no complaints), no butt sex, and... no one watching.

And he knew. Dammit, he could read me like a twitter feed. We tried another night and it was still good, but he could tell I was unsatisfied. When he called again I hesitated. But he played his ace: we'd finally have the talk we'd been avoiding.

"Carie baby, I think we do OK but I can tell you want more. Not more like, commitment, but just, you and I have to deal with the elephant in the room, and the elephant has two dicks. We started out in a weird way, and I've been trying to steer us back to what I think you think is 'normal', but that was wrong. You don't just want normal. You want... more."

Well, exactly. I didn't know how to get it, either. But Alvie did.

"Tell you what, let's talk face to face tonight. I have a shoot that'll run late, but why don't you meet me there after the strike and we can find a quiet place to talk it through."

He gave me the address of the rental and I said I'd see him at seven.

-------------

This location was a lot like the last one, a suburban house with ceilings high enough for the set lights. The shoot was running even later than he thought, and as Billie let me in she said they'd had to rework things because another actress hadn't shown up.

The set was unlit and the guys, Steve and Chris again, were hanging out (yes, actually hanging out) at the snack table with Alvie and the crew. I didn't see any babe in a towel, but otherwise it was just like last time.

You know what? I'll bet you're already ahead of me. I was so focused on our talk after the shoot, that I missed the cues.

Alvie waved me over. "C'mon Red, meet the guys!" He introduced me around. Everyone was normal, polite, just like any office with two swinging dicks. I managed to keep my eyes above belt level. No I didn't.

"Hey, sorry about this, we hit a snag. Our female lead had an accident on the way here and ended up at the hospital. But, hey, maybe you can help us out. I know you can fuck... think you could fuck on camera?"

My mouth fell open, but no sound came out. This was all a setup. I gaped at Alvie, looked around at the set and the crew, saw Billie holding a Fleet enema box and a smiling with a slight leer. Then I found my voice.

"You... what... asshole... how could you ask me that! I thought... don't you like me? Aren't we friends?"

Alvie's face softened. "Red, I am your good friend, the one who knows your mind even better than you do. You're not going to move on until you finish the thought, play out the round. You can walk away and no hard feelings, but know what you're passing up. We can do for you here what no one else ever will -- give life to your dark desires. This is all for you, sweetie."

I was blown away, unable to breathe, almost unable to stand. Was Alvie right, did I really want this? Could I live with it? And could I live without it?

Steve chimed in. "You're a fox, man, a total babe, and I would love to fuck you ragged. We see a lot of strung out bimbos with loose twats and not a thought in their heads. But you, man, I haven't had anyone classy like you in years. I can guarantee you a thorough fucking, but I don't know how long I can hold back once I get in your ass."

Chris agreed. "Ditto, man. Fuck yeah." Even the crew nodded along.

That did it. I moaned a sound of submission and groped for a chair. "But Alvie, I can't have any videos out there, it would be death to a career in politics. I'm sorry, I just can't."

Alvie peered closely. "Do you trust me, Carie? Really trust me? If you do, believe me when I say that won't be a problem. I'll take care of it. Here, stand up and let me show everyone this terrific body."

He helped me up, gave me a long kiss, and whispered in my ear, "You're going to remember this for the rest of your life." Then he pulled my top off to reveal that I wasn't much of an underwear person. My slacks followed and I was standing in just my silky panties in front of a dozen people. I felt free, and I felt like I was on fire. This was it, the real fucking deal.

"Whoo, that's a nice rack baby, twice as nice 'cause you're so tiny." Chris reached out to stroke a breast, giving me an instant nipple erection. I was already wet, making it easy for Steve work my panties aside and finger me a bit. I reached out for their limp members, trying to gauge if they would hurt me. Then I remembered the lube girl.

Alvie the director took charge. "Billie, take Carie and get her prepped. We won't be stopping for resets or shadows, so keep the second camera well back like a BTS (which I learned means 'behind the scenes'). Leave the boom mike..." He kept up a stream of instructions as the crew scattered to their places and roles.

Billie sat me on the toilet and stripped off my panties, eyeing my wiry red patch with undisguised interest. "We don't see many beavers. I like it." She petted my pussy like a ginger kitten. "Here, you know how to use an enema, right? Do it twice and rinse good. I'll be back in ten."

I did as she said, but with a sense of unreality. I was cleansing my bowels so a couple of porn studs could ream me with their big dicks. That usually never happens. When I was done I called her back in.

"You don't do this much, right?" she asked.

"Once," I agreed. "It wasn't fabulous."

"OK, I'll get you extra loose." She lubed up a finger and worked it in, then added a second with more grease, gradually stretching my asshole until it felt like it was gaping wide open. By the time she had three fingers sliding in and out with ease, I was no longer apprehensive. I knew it'd close back up, but now re-entry would be smooth.

"And... they didn't tell you this, but I get a bonus." With that she moved my legs wide and buried her face in my muff, spreading my labia with an eager tongue, wetting me from clit to cave and making me squirm like an eel. After a few minutes I was feeling that tingle, but she stopped and lubed up the rest of the area. "The bonus," she smiled, "is why I lube."

She took my hand and walked me out to the set, stark naked and greased for anal action. The ordinarily bored and workmanlike crew had congregated at the edges to watch what they knew would be something other than the usual.

I was a wreck, I couldn't meet anyone's eyes. What did they think of me? Would they laugh, sneer? What had I gotten myself into? Should I just grab my clothes and split? My brain was racing like Jeff Gordon. Alvie made the call that brought me back.

"Places! Red, on your knees here facing this camera. Chris, to her right. No heft, kids, she needs to work for it. Steve, get behind and play with her tits. Lights hot. Roll one and two. Got speed? OK, and... action!"

I reached for Chris's dangling cock and nibbled at the circumcised tip. He let me suck on my own for a minute, then started forcing his gradually expanding tool farther into my mouth. His girth made it impossible to swallow, so I slobbered as I worked up and down until he was fully rigid.

I was lost in sensation, the feelings indescribable. My breasts were being roughly squeezed and tweaked by an expert, something that drives me wild, but I couldn't concentrate on that with this big dick in my jaws.

I forced my eyes open to take in the scene. I knew I should be aware of the cameras, as I'd seen them do before, but all I could see was the crew, Billie and Alvie watching me turn into a public slut. My pussy juiced even more at the thought of the obscene spectacle I was creating. Me, porn star!

I guess it had all been discussed and blocked while I was being prepped, because no commands were needed for the shifts. Now I had Steve's stiffening cock to suck as well, and I alternated between my two prizes.

I'd have been happy to just suck for twenty minutes, but there had to be more. Steve nudged me to stand, then guided me two steps to the bed and onto my back, spreading my legs as he went. He took the same position Billie had, and picked up where she'd left off.

There's a difference between amateur and professional pussy licking. Within seconds I was howling out a climax, as he managed to keep my hairy, slippery parts exposed to the camera. And another. Any other time I'd have been crying uncle, but the show must go on. And it was harder now, because Chris was back in my mouth continuing his blow job.

I kept on sucking as Steve positioned himself at my entrance. I wondered if maybe he'd be too big, but he had no such qualms. He rubbed up and down my slit to get lubed, then found the way in and pushed one long, smooth stroke right to the bottom. I arched my back so much in response, I lost contact with Chris for a second. I hazily wondered if I'd ruined the shot. Then I didn't wonder anything.

Steve fucked me with vigor, his tool spitting me like a hare as he found a steady pace leading me high and higher. The guys had done this before, because they moved me around and swapped ends with ease. I couldn't stop climaxing, and you know I didn't want to.

I had to stop coming at one point. I must have been drenched in sweat because we took an unscheduled break and Billie toweled me off like I was a racehorse after the Preakness.

Then we rolled cameras again and Chris lowered me into 'reverse cowgirl' on top of him. But he wasn't aiming for my cunt. I felt the pressure of his fat dick at my asshole as he slowly overcame its reluctance. Inch by inch, in a little then out and farther in, until finally I was sitting on his stomach. I had done it, and without discomfort (thanks, Billie!). I had a giant cock fully up my ass and it felt really, really good. I threw my head back and started rubbing myself.

Chris bounced once to let me know I should do some of the work, so I started pumping, sliding up and down his shaft as he guided me by holding my sides and cupping and kneading my sensitive breasts. This was way better than my only other butt fuck, a clumsy affair with an inept boy who, like me, hadn't a clue. Now it'd be part of my sexual repertoire forever.

On and on we fucked, with Steve occasionally massaging my clit to keep me at high RPMs, just on the edge of coming from this ass fuck. A full climax eluded me, but I was ratcheting up. Then we stepped on the gas, as Chris pulled me back by my tits and Steve once again presented his cock to my slippery cunt.

This time, though, I was already full of dick. Chris had to back partway out of my ass to give him room. The feeling of fullness was intense, like nothing I had imagined, as they pushed into my holes in unison and began slowly building the pace. At first it felt like one giant cock fucking me, but a slight shifting of rhythms soon reminded me I was being skewered by two wonderfully different ones.

I was rocketing toward nirvana on a pair of penises. My vision slowly faded to a dull red and my hearing deserted me. In this formless void I saw a distant glow. My body strained, ached, to take me there.

And all around me, eyes were watching. I sensed them, and through the camera a million more. Men in Boston and Bangladesh were furiously masturbating as this redheaded pixie was penetrated by two tireless fucking machines. I looked down upon them all from my silent tower, as the light gathered and rushed toward me in one last, glorious burst. I died.

But I didn't. As sight and sound returned, I felt the smacking of flesh, heard the men grunting, saw their cocks pumping into my frothing flesh. They were approaching their ends too, but there'd be no facial money shot because there was no way I'd ever get vertical. They must have known that, because first Chris, then Steve, let loose and pulsed their semen directly into my ravaged ass and cunt.

Their dwindling cocks slipped reluctantly out, and the camera moved in to watch their seed ooze from my distended holes. Alvie finally called "Cut, save the lights," and the set went back to daylight.

I couldn't move, but I didn't need to. As I lay there in obscenely exposed passivity, I felt rather than saw Billie move in to lick the mix of juices from my sopping crotch. "Bonus," she whispered. The rest of the crew was close by, some of the men stroking their own exposed cocks as Billie enjoyed her creampie. So much for professional detachment.

Alvie went to both cameras and removed the tapes. "Back in a few," he said.

Then he did something I could never, ever have anticipated. He paused, looked at the aroused crew then back to me as if making a decision. And said, "She's paid for, guys, go ahead and fuck her. Any hole, but nothing rough, no marks." It was so unexpected, and I was so out of it, I couldn't even start to form a protest. And, god help me, I didn't want to.

Six guys fucked my slick ass and cunt over and over, for maybe half an hour. Mostly one at a time, but there was at least one try at a DP. They couldn't use my mouth much because I kept drifting off in slack-jawed exhaustion. When I did rouse it was to climax again and again.

Alvie finally came back and shooed them all away. He sat on the bed stroking my damp forehead as they packed up, and the place emptied out until it was just the two of us. Billie may have been somewhere in the house, but otherwise we were finally alone.

He bundled me gently into the shower and set hot needles streaming against my sagging body, soothing my swollen nipples and reddened crotch. It took me about fifteen minutes to recover full awareness and start to feel human again. As I replayed events I knew Alvie had been right, this would stay with me forever.

The fantasy porn shoot had been, well, fantastic, and if the day had ended there I could have died happy. But to throw a gang bang on top! This was something we'd never discussed, something, in fact, that had barely flickered in my darkest consciousness.

How could a woman want to be gang raped by strangers? Yes, it wasn't really rape but the desire is the same, to be used as no more than an unthinking hole for men's grunting pleasure. How could he know I would like that, when I didn't know myself? And what now? Had something been awakened that would need feeding, or had something been put to rest? I guess I'd find out.

I toweled off and got back into my clothes. I found Alvie at a laptop, just finishing a rough cut of what we'd shot. He looked up and smiled, then rose to give me a big hug and a deep kiss that melted me. My relief was enormous. I didn't disgust him! I wasn't just another whore in one of his fuck films.

"You," he said with his trademark grin, "are one hell of a hot woman. If I ever sold this I really could retire to St. Barths. C'mon, are you ready to see what you did? Sit here. Press that."

In some ways it was classic porno, but the overwhelming intruding thought as I watched was: this is me. That's my pussy getting licked, my ass being probed, my tits being stretched and sucked by these two studs. I felt the heat rising in me again, and I reached for Alvie's hand to steady myself.

He stood behind me and softly stroked my hair, my shoulders and down to my breasts. Sore as they were, my nipples responded, and as my screen self screamed out that final orgasm, I turned to him and tugged down his zipper. Not surprisingly, he was hard.

"No, babe, you don't need to... unh!"

"Shhh. This is just for you. It won't take long."

I sucked until he came, finally getting the money shot we'd missed on the set. "Thank you a thousand times, Alvie. I don't know how you knew a gang bang would turn me on so much. What told you? And when did you plan it?"

"Fact is, Red, I didn't know or plan, but rape fantasy is more common than you might think. When I saw how much you'd aroused my very jaded crew, guys who've seen it all, I just went for it. If you'd reacted differently I'd have shut it down right away. But you didn't. You loved it, as we all saw."

He handed me a DVD and a couple of tapes. "This is everything. The DVD is a cutdown of the main camera, just to take out the pauses, and the other tape is the BTS. No copies anywhere. Do what you want with them, but I suggest you destroy the tapes. Hide the DVD well and watch it once in a while to keep the memory fresh. But don't let anyone see it unless you trust them with your life. Once it's out, it's out forever."

I took his advice, after watching the behind-the-scenes tape once to see what had gotten the crew's cocks out. Shit, I'd have fucked me too.

Happily, all this didn't turn me into a raging slut on the prowl for more and more cock. Instead it had exorcised my demons and given me a touchstone, a benchmark for pleasure and a reliable trigger for orgasm when, as rarely happened, I found one elusive.

Alvie and I went out for a while longer, and when it finally tapered off it wasn't because he'd lost respect for me, it just wasn't meant to be a long-term thing and we both knew it. We parted good friends and he was even at my wedding a few years ago.

I still have the DVD, and I get a secret thrill knowing it's sitting openly on our movie shelf, labeled "Crocheting Tips". I watch it once a year around the anniversary of that incredible night. I'm sure my husband has never made a connection to my occasional sudden need to get fucked hard in every hole.

Thanks, Alvie, for the greatest gift I've ever received. It's still giving.

END

With love from Nico, January 2012. nicoloco

Share this please, but not for sale. And now write your own story.

12