Polly Makes Her Bed

Story Info
Polly presses ahead with her seduction of J.C.
1.7k words
4.13
10.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After researching the wigwam dream on a website, she concluded that dreams are just dreams. They have no real meaning. It's just the brain firing off nonsense while sleeping. After a few weeks, J.C. stopped teasing her about it and they settled back into normal, friendly conversation at work.

Despite how much she loved her husband and their ordered, simple life, she always had a small part of her that loved to flirt, to grab the attentions of other men. She wasn't a tiny, toned woman. She had curves, ample breasts. Despite the squats she attempted daily, her ass wasn't as perky as it used to be. She was seen as quiet, and well-behaved to most of her family, friends, and co-workers. Most of them never got to see the side of her that was quite outspoken and frankly, naughty. She thoroughly enjoyed approaching a man in a bar she barely knew, taking a chance, and blurting out, "I want you to fuck my mouth". It wasn't that she actually wanted to do it, but she loved seeing the reaction. She loved seeing their eyes widen, their pupils dilate, their breathing stop or quicken, even sometimes, able to see their shirt thumping due to increased heart rate. Knowing she could have them right there, right then if she wished it. It was power, and she loved the energy surge she got from it. She had never really drank to excess, or used any illegal drugs, didn't skydive, or obsessively workout, but she loved the high from teasing and obtaining men. She knew it wasn't right, especially if the man was married, but she tended to like them more because they are more careful, and responsible. She didn't need to have some single guy blasting her personal life all over social media.

J.C. announced that he was putting in his 2 weeks notice because he was starting school to get his CDL. Polly was glad for him. They had spoken at length about him wanting to be promoted from his job as a nursing assistant, but the company turned him down in the positions he applied for. J.C. mentioned that he would like all their co-workers to meet for a drink to celebrate him leaving and Polly took it on as her personal mission to give him a good send-off.

Plans were made to meet at a local bar at 7pm on Friday. Friday morning, J.C. had worked part of 3rd shift and messaged Polly, "You're getting mandated today. Kelly called in."

'Fuck!' Polly thought mentally as she read her phone screen. Being mandated for overtime meant Polly would be stuck at work until at least 10 pm. Polly looked at the clock and considered calling in herself, but it was 4:15 am, and she was supposed to give 2 hours notice. That was 15 minutes ago.

Polly arrived at work and saw J.C. standing near the schedule book. As Polly signed in and assigned her staff, she told J.C., "You guys go ahead without me. I'll call when I get out, if you're still out, we'll meet up." J.C. appeared pissed and was quiet.

Another co-worker said, "Yeah, c'mon J.C. We can still go out. We'll probably still be out after 10."

J.C. left at 6am due to overstaffing and said he would be in touch after getting a nap. Polly kept her phone on her and the messages began coming though in the afternoon. J.C. was not going, a few others were still meeting up. Polly messaged that work was going to Hell and that she was in no mood to go out.

Sunday morning, Polly was wakened by a dream again. This one was softer, gentler. She woke to the image of J.C. tenderly making love to her in the grassy small glade at the back of her yard. The sun was bright, the air warm and just a touch humid. Their naked skin sticking them together. His hard cock poised at her wet slit. She said to him, "Once we do this, we can't go back."

His answer made the scene change abruptly. The warm sunlit scene was instantly replaced by nothingness. There was nothing but just Polly and J.C. She could see him clearly, but nothing else existed in that moment. The words he said with such pure lust was, "I don't want to go back. I want to go forward," as he thrust into her. Each thrust after brought a sensation of warmth and overwhelming tingling, to her center. She felt his lips tug at her hardened nipples. She grasped his ass and held him tightly to her, meeting his thrusts with her own. His name escaped her lips and she felt his cock grow more with each stroke. Knowing they were both close to coming, she looked at him and gently bit his lower lip. As they came together, both bodies locked up with ecstasy, there was no Polly, there was no J.C. Something else was there, that Polly could not name, but knew without doubt its presence.

Polly picked up her phone and invited the gang out that evening. Sunday evening might be kind of lame, but there must be somewhere that served alcohol. Only J.C. and Jorgenson could make it. Everyone else was working or didn't have sitters. J.C. seemed kind of bummed, but chose to go out anyway. Polly said she would pick him up to be his D.D. as she didn't drink much. Plus, it would save his wife from packing the kids in the car later to come pick him up.

Polly arrived at J.C.'s house just after 7. She had stopped to pick up a card for him to wish him well, and a box of condoms, because she knew without a doubt that she would try to fuck him tonight. She also brought a small glass jar of old coins, she had half-heartedly collected over the years. The oldest one was a Canadian penny dated 1921. J.C. loved old coins and had brought in some to show his co-workers a while back. Polly thought he might take better care of them than she did. As they started down the road, Polly gave him the card, which made him smile at its corniness. She then started explaining the coins, "One day when you are a very old man, I want you to tell your grand kids, that once upon a time, you worked with a sexy nurse who gave you these coins to remind you that everyday she worked with you, she really only thought about dry-humping you in a two-track." J.C. laughed nervously, but said nothing. He was still on his phone coordinating with Jorgenson which bar to go to as the original one was closed on Sundays. They ended up at a local dive.

Jorgenson left early as she had to work the next morning. J.C. and Polly were left alone by 9 pm. A few bar regulars were there and sad music was playing. J.C. stood up after his second drink and asked Polly to play pool. They both played terribly and laughed about it. They went out on the patio to have a smoke, J.C. bumming one from Polly, as he used to smoke and still enjoyed it when drinking. Polly was losing her resolve to fuck him. She felt like she was dropping hints, but he would say nothing to it, Only meeting her eyes and smiling kindly. They went back into the bar and she stopped in the restroom. Heading back to the table, she expected he would be ready to go. Probably tired of hanging out with an older woman this late on a Sunday. Then she saw he had ordered a pitcher of his favorite drink, along with another beer for her.

She sat down next to him, and asked, "Not ready to go yet?"

He looked at her warmly and said, "No, I'm having too much fun". She asked him about trucking school, when it started, how long it would last. He said it was a couple weeks of classroom, then testing for CDL, then he would be have to go out of state for final training, which was about 6 weeks. He would be put up in a hotel room, as it would be too far to travel home everyday, but was hoping he could home on weekends to see his family. He then grinned playfully and said, "You should snapchat me some titty pics to help me get through it". Polly was shocked and intrigued. It was the first time he was playing back at her this aggressively.

Thinking it was liquid courage from his pitcher half gone, she retorted, "Why would you want pics of some old cougars tits?" she sipped her beer, her hand slightly shaking from the sexual energy surging through her.

"You're not that old", he reassured. He rested his arm on the table and let it graze hers. They sat quietly for a moment, watching the tv over the bar. She needed to move again. The energy still taunting her. She stood and said she needed a smoke. He followed her out to the patio. They were alone. They talked about the coolness in the air while she smoked, she offered him one, but he declined. She then stubbed out her cig halfway through, and he started to stand to follow her in.

"Sit!" she ordered him. He looked surprised, confused even, and sat back. She approached him, and kicked her leg over his, and straddling his lap, facing him. Placing her hands on top of his shoulders, she leaned in, looking straight into his dark, wanting eyes. "Are we doing this or what?" as she began to grind against him. She could feel his cock stirring in his shorts, straining against her already wet sex, despite the jeans she was wearing. He grabbed her ass and helped her move against him. She heard him moan with desire and it set her off again. Her pussy now gushing, yet still unsatisfied, she warned, "If we do this now, we can't go back."

"I don't want to go back, I want to go forward," he said as he pushed against her more urgently, tightening his grip on her ass cheeks.