Pollyanna Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MankoZ28
MankoZ28
28 Followers

Biting her bottom lip Michelle reached down and started to rub the hood covering her swollen clit and Patrick continued to stroke her. Rubbing the shaft of her clit, she closed her eyes and arched her back trying to take even more of him.

Feeling her orgasm start to build Michelle grunted, "Fuck me Patrick, fuck me harder."

Patrick leaned forward placing his hands on the bed beside her and Michelle locked her legs around his waist.

Slamming her harder Patrick whispered, "Cum for me Mistress, show your slave that he can please you."

When Patrick said, "slave" Michelle exploded. Her body shook violently as she came. Her pussy contracted on Patrick's cock causing him to cum, squirting his load inside her. After a few more hard thrust Patrick collapsed on top of Michelle, he could feel her walls contracting in rhythm with his cock pulsing inside her. When his orgasm subsided, he rolled onto the bed beside her, the two of them panting as they savored the wave.

They laid together in silence, drifting in and out of sleep. At some point, they crawled under the covers, cuddled, and slept the night away.

**

Patrick awoke Saturday morning with his usual morning hard on. He looked over at Michelle sleeping so peacefully. She was beautiful; her hair cascaded down her cheeks, a faint smile on her lips. He wanted to touch her, to wake her gently with kisses and make love to her. But, she was Mistress Michelle for the weekend; he was there to serve her not take care of his morning hard on. Patrick slipped quietly out of bed and went to the kitchen. A few minutes later a pot of coffee was brewing, bacon was cooking and the eggs were cracked and stirred, ready to make omelets for breakfast in bed.

Michelle smiled and stretched when Patrick entered the room carrying a tray with her breakfast. The smell of food cooking awoke her earlier but she just lay in bed with her eyes closed thinking about Patrick. He was playing his role of slave so well, she wasn't sure about the riding crop when she got it but he has been going along with it. Who ever thought she would be playing a dominatrix but ever since she and Patrick met he has opened her sexual horizons. He was the only person to ever to make her squirt, the only one she let have her ass, and the only one to have analingus with her. His tongue worked magic with her asshole; it was instant orgasm when he licked it. She opened her eyes and sat up as he walked toward the bed, then took off her corset and stockings and waited for Patrick bring her food.

"Good morning Mistress Michelle. I have coffee, bacon, toast and an omelet for you, please enjoy."

Patrick set the tray down and put two pillows behind Michelle's back then moved the tray to her lap. Patrick's morning hard on came back as he watched Michelle eat. His eyes started with the top of her head and worked their way down her face, down to her breasts, which he thought were just perfect, the nipples were slightly erect. The gold charm in her belly piercing caught the morning sunlight streaming in between the blinds then disappeared behind the breakfast tray.

Michelle gave Patrick instructions as she ate, "The lawn needs cutting then we have some errands to run. We need to go by HD and pick up a grill, and I have a pair of shoes to return to Nordstrom's. For dinner tonight, we need a couple of steaks and some more wine. Dinner will be out on the patio so you will have to clean all the pollen off the table and chairs. After you cut the grass check and make sure there is enough wood for the fire pit, it may get a little cool in the evening so I want it going during dinner."

"Yes Mistress Michelle," Patrick said with a smile, "you really are enjoying this aren't you? Is there anything else you want me to do?" He said sarcastically.

"Watch it slave, go get me my crop, a few taps on that nice ass will help with that tone in your voice."

Michelle bit her lip to try to hold it back; she tried to keep a straight face but couldn't and burst out laughing. She laughed so hard she snorted almost causing the tray to fall on the floor. Patrick grabbed it and took it to the kitchen laughing as he went. He ate a couple slices of bacon, a piece of toast and poured himself a cup of coffee before heading back up stairs.

When he returned to the bedroom, Michelle was lying on the bed; she was naked and had one leg up with her foot flat on the bed. Her left arm was out perpendicular to her head, bent at her elbow and the index finger of her left hand was on her lips, her right arm stretched out with her hand hanging off the bed making for one very erotic image. Patrick stared at her as he walked over beside the bed.

"You have been a very good slave Patrick," Michelle reached out and cupped his balls as she spoke, "I am so pleased with you."

Michelle slid off the bed and onto her knees taking Patrick into her mouth. Just the head at first, tracing the rim with her tongue, one hand held his balls and the other was around his shaft. She slowly took him in, pausing so she didn't gag as she worked her way down his cock. Patrick gently held the back of her head and began to move his hips, his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Michelle pushed her tongue up so it slid along the base of his shaft. She would pull his cock out of her mouth and lick from the head down to the base before taking him back in. Patrick looked down at her as she pleased him. When she traced her tongue down his shaft to his balls on took one into her mouth he knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

"Mistress, I'm going to..."

Michelle interrupted him with a "Shhhh" then sucked his cock hard and fast. Patrick grabbed her head and with a few hard thrust forcing his cock down her throat, he came in her mouth.

"Thank you Mistress, thank you for letting me cum this morning," Patrick said as he lifted Michelle up to her feet and kissed her passionately.

Patrick threw on a pair of shorts and mowed the lawn while Michelle showered and got ready to go out. When he was done with the lawn, he washed down the table, chairs, and everything else on the patio, and got the fire pit ready for the evening.

After a quick shower, Patrick was ready to go. Before they walked out the door, Michelle handed Patrick a collar.

"What's this?" Patrick asked with surprise in his voice, "You don't expect me to wear this out in public do you? I'm not wearing that thing."

"Let me remind you of the terms of our bet," raising her voice, Michelle stated emphatically, "You are MY SLAVE and as my slave you WILL be obedient. Now put the collar on and drop your shorts."

"Yes Mistress Michelle."

Patrick snapped the black leather collar around his neck. Michelle had told him earlier that he was to go commando when they went out so he was fully exposed when he dropped his shorts. Michelle reached out and grabbed his ass, squeezing one of his cheeks hard. When she removed her hand Patrick felt the sting of her crop where her hand was.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I will be obedient," Patrick yelped.

He felt the sting of a second tap as soon as he finished speaking.

"Please Mistress Michelle; I will obey you without question."

The crop hit his ass a third and fourth time. After the fifth tap, Michelle told Patrick to pull up his shorts. He pulled them up then opened the door for her and followed her to the car. Their first stop was the big box store to get a grill.

An interracial couple in this area was a head turner. A couple, with one person wearing a collar, will always cause second looks. An interracial couple with a black man wearing a collar following a white woman around a big box store caused people to stop dead in their tracks. As they walked though the store all eyes were on them. The looks ran the gamut from pure hate all the way to smiles of approval.

A woman walked over to Michelle and said, "I want one, where did you get him?"

With a sly grin Michelle replied, "You mean my pet here? I found him about a year ago but I'm still training him."

They talked about Patrick for a few as if he was, well, as if he was a slave, there to serve Michelle.

Finishing their conversation Michelle said, "Give me your number, and let's talk about it some more later."

Patrick stood there in disbelief as they exchanged numbers.

"Come along Patrick we have shopping to do," Michelle said loud enough so several people around her could hear.

"Yes Mistress Michelle," Patrick responded equally as loud.

Michelle walked with pride as she led Patrick through the store. All the positive looks pushed aside all of the hate filled ones and the stares of disgust. Patrick picked out a Weber charcoal grill and carried it out to the car. Their next stop was Nordstrom's and for over an hour Patrick held Michelle's purse as she tried on pair after pair of shoes to replace the ones she was returning. It was worse than being hit with the crop, that pain was over quick and Michelle knew she couldn't hit him hard enough to leave any marks on his ass so they stung rather than hurt. However, this was torture, she made Patrick follow her around the shoe department and he had to comment on every pair she tried on. Michelle and the sales woman had so much fun with him the entire time they were there. Finally, Michelle picked out a pair of tan high-heeled pumps, completed the return and they left.

By the time they picked up the steaks and wine and returned home it was 4 PM. Michelle told Patrick that dinner will be at 7 PM on the patio. Patrick quickly seasoned the steaks and put them in the fridge. It took about an hour to assemble the grill, load it with charcoal and have it ready for the steaks. Patrick wanted to light it around 6 PM so the coals would be the perfect glowing red when it was time to put the steaks on. When Patrick went in the house at 5:30, Michelle had put together two place settings and had opened the bottles of wine to let them breathe.

Laughing Michelle said, "Come take a shower with me Patrick, you smell like you have been working in the fields."

The warm water felt good on Patrick's body. He pulled Michelle under the stream of water and kissed her. Her breasts pressed against his chest and he pushed his thigh between her legs. Michelle leaned her head back and Patrick attacked her neck, kissing and nipping it as the water ran over them. Michelle felt so comfortable in Patrick's arms; no man had held her with such passion and desire. She felt safe; she wished the weekend wouldn't end. Patrick worked his way down her neck and lifted one of her breasts up to his lips. As he sucked her nipple into his mouth and began to tease it, Michelle pushed him away and handed him a bar of soap.

"There will be time for that later Patrick now wash up, you have dinner to fix."

Patrick washed Michelle first, lathering her up, paying close attention to her nice tits and ass. Then he washed himself. After getting out of the shower, he started the coals in the grill and lit the wood in the fire pit. At 6:30, he put two ears of corn wrapped in foil on the edge of the grill and took the steaks out of the fridge. Slicing up two potatoes he put them in a small cast iron frying pan with a couple slices of butter, he sat the pan on the back corner of the grill.

Michelle came out asked, "How are you going to cook the steaks?"

"Just put them on the center of the grill where it's the hottest let them sit to sear the side. After a minute flip them on the other side to sear it for a minute then move them from the center of the grill and leave them on for 4-5 minutes per side. The corn, steak and potatoes should all be done at the same time."

Michelle responded with a quiet, "MMM" then told Patrick to come inside, she led him up to the bedroom and said "Strip."

Patrick undressed and Michelle pulled out a pair of handcuffs. She cuffed his hands and told him to lie on the bed. Michelle straddled him and pulled his arms up over his head. Taking a black sash, she tied the handcuffs to the headboard then slipped a blindfold over his eyes. Next, she wrapped each ankle and tied them to the footboard leaving him naked, blindfolded and tied spread-eagle to the bed. He heard the door close as she left the room.

Patrick laid there straining to try to hear what was happening in the house. Was that the doorbell? Is Michelle talking to someone? Soon, Patrick could smell the steaks cooking on the grill. He was starving; he only had a couple slices of bacon and some toast the whole day. Patrick lay there forever trying to hear something, anything. He thought he could her Michelle talking to someone. She had to be on the patio enjoying dinner, drinking wine and having a good time.

After what seemed like an eternity the bedroom door opened, "Mistress?" Patrick asked nervously. She climbed on the bed, straddled Patrick's head and arms and lowered her pussy down on Patrick's face. He responded by pushing his tongue into an already wet cunt. When Patrick tasted her, his whole body stiffened.

That's not Michelle, that's not her taste, her sweet aroma, he thought. The woman began rubbing her pussy on his mouth; Patrick responded by pushing his tongue in her then licking and sucking her clit and she rode his tongue. The woman reached down and grabbed his head pulling him into her. Her pussy was flowing all over his mouth, Patrick focused on her clit, every time she rocked forward he sucked it, when she rocked back he would release it and let his tongue slide along the tip. She began a slow sensuous grind on Patrick's mouth; rotating her hips in a circle then back and forth, he could tell she was nearing orgasm. He tried to reach up and grab her tits but Michelle had him securely tied to the headboard. The slow grind turn to quick short humps and she started cum.

"Oh my god, YES!" She screamed, "ahhhhhhhhhhh, yeessssssss!"

Her pussy covered Patrick's nose and mouth and he could barely breathe. Her thighs were clamped over his ears but Patrick could recognize Nina's voice. Nina worked with Michelle and Patrick; she sat across from Michelle in the fraud department.

Nina's body trembled as she came; it felt like her heart was beating in her clit. Patrick just held his tongue on it as best he could. Nina was breathing heavy, trying to catch her breath. She sat on his face and moved her hips in a slow circular motion again, savoring the feeling of Patrick's tongue on her clit. After a few minutes, without saying a word, she got up and left the room.

Patrick lay on the bed waiting; his cock was rock hard, just a touch away from exploding. The door opened and someone walked over to the bed, they straddled Patrick's face and lowered their pussy onto his mouth. This time he tasted the familiar taste of Michelle. He lapped at her pussy eagerly, using his tongue to play with her familiar lips. She rode his face hard. Michelle leaned forward grabbing the headboard to rotate her hips to give Patrick better access to her clit when a hand cupped Patrick's balls. Nina had come back in the room and was giving Patrick the relief that he need.

With Michelle sitting on Patrick's face Nina took his cock in her mouth, sliding her lips down his shaft halfway then back up to the head. She licked the head, pushing the tip of her tongue into the pee hole then took it back in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down on his cock twice and Patrick shot his load down her throat. Nina squeezed his balls as he came while Patrick thrust his hips pumping his cum in her. After milking all the cum out of him Nina released his cock and sat on the edge of the bed watching him eat Michelle's pussy.

It took a couple of minutes before Patrick could focus on Michelle, his mind was spinning, the orgasm he just had was mind blowing. Having Michelle sitting on his face and Nina sucking his cock felt incredible. Michelle gave him the time he needed to collect himself, kneeling over Patrick's she played with her clit masturbating until he was ready. She leaned back placing her palms and feet on the bed in a crab position, she moved forward a little and Patrick's tongue slid between her cheeks along her crack to her tight asshole. He knew that pushing the tip of his tongue into her hole would make her cum instantly. He forced it in as deep as he could. Michelle let out a loud wail as she came, opening and closing her thighs. She quickly sat up on Patrick's face rocking back and forth rubbing her pussy and clit on his nose and mouth.

When Michelle climbed off him, Nina whispered in Patrick's ear, "Thank you so much Patrick, I haven't cum like that in a long time, my pussy is still quivering."

She kissed him softly on the lips and she and Michelle left the room. Patrick lay on the bed waiting as Michelle walked Nina to the door and let her out. Michelle came back and untied Patrick, taking off his blindfold and unlocking the handcuffs.

Patrick stared at Michelle with a huge grin as they sat on the bed together, "Wow Michelle that was awesome. How long had you been planning that? How much did you tell Nina about us? I know it had to be everything to get her to come here tonight but WOW that was so hot. I didn't know it was her until she started to cum. Once she said something I could recognize her voice anywhere."

"I thought you might like that," Michelle said. "Nina told me she wanted you a while ago when I went back to the other office. I wasn't sure how much to tell her at first but I trust her. We went out one day after work for drinks and it started out as just girl talk. But, I told her everything. She was so surprised I had been with you, and jealous too. She always thought you were hot and has never been with a black guy either and was curious. When you lost the bet, I came up with a plan. She was excited when I shared it with her but not sure, if she wanted to do it. You know she is divorced to so she had to come to terms with the whole affair thing. It didn't take much convincing though when I suggested just having oral sex and not trying intercourse until later if she was comfortable."

Laughing Patrick said, "Oh so you're pimping me out now, first the woman and the store and now Nina?"

Michelle leaned toward him, put her hand on her cheek and kissed him, "Maybe, there are a lot of white women out there that would love to have a sexy black slave for an evening."

Patrick laughed, "I'm starving Michelle, I have to eat something."

Michelle put two fingers in her pussy then put them in Patrick's mouth. He sucked her cum off them.

"MMM, thanks Mistress, but I need real food."

Michelle laughed, "I left some of my steak for you and there are some potatoes left but we killed the two ears of corn."

Michelle pulled the blanket off the bed, wrapped it around them and they walked out to the patio. Patrick put some more wood on the fire and wolfed down the left over steak and potatoes. Michelle poured them some wine and they curled up on a lounge chair by the fire pit wrapped in the blanket. Patrick found one of Michelle's breasts and held it in his hand lightly teasing her nipple. They drank their wine in silence. It was a clear spring night with a light breeze, Michelle cuddled up to him with her head resting on his chest. She would look up at him on occasion and Patrick would kiss her on her forehead. They each thought about the weekend and the excitement it brought, as they lay naked under the blanket.

"Have I been a good slave Mistress Michelle?" Patrick asked.

"A great slave Patrick, but the weekend is not over. We still have tomorrow for you to serve me."

"Yes Mistress Michelle, I will serve you tomorrow as well."

They feel asleep cuddled together in the chair both looking forward to what Sunday would bring.

*****

Disclaimer: "The events and people depicted in this story are fictitious. Any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental."

MankoZ28
MankoZ28
28 Followers
12