Polyamory Ch. 05: Debra Gets Shaved

Story Info
Debra gets shaved, makes love with Gladys.
3.8k words
4.57
12.7k
8

Part 6 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

"Debra Gets Shaved"

Once I arrived at my place, I got a beer and went to the living room and stripped out of my clothes. My erection was still pretty much up so I began stoking myself and imagining what the girls were doing. I loved the images I had of Debra in and out of clothes and looked forward to tomorrow and what I assumed would be a new look to her pussy.

I could imagine, Gladys between her legs shaving her and with that image in my mind I came gangbusters. What I learned later did happen was not far off.

Gladys had laid a towel on the bed and Debra on top of it with her feet on the bed and legs spread wide. With a pair of hair trimmers, she trimmed all the hair to about 3/8 to 1/2 inch long. Debra had decided she liked the idea of an arrowhead, so Gladys trimmed all the hair outside of the area to be left as close as possible before applying shaving cream to the same area. Debra found her ministrations stimulating and came before Gladys began with a razor.

Once Gladys got the vulva properly shaved, she began to work between her legs. Her touching the labia and brushing over the clitoris a few times caused another orgasm. Once all was finished, Gladys had Debra inspect. She was astounded at how it looked. That morning had been her first real look at herself and now she had been transformed.

Gladys got some lotion to sooth the shaved parts and perfume the area. "You really don't need perfume, you smell so sweet naturally, but it helps with the razor sting. It'll be gone before long."

Debra thanked her for helping her out and asked, "You think Hank will like it."

"Baby, I think Hank will like anything you do. He liked you before with all that hair and he'll love you now. He doesn't know it yet, but he is head over heels in love with you. He'll figure it out though."

"I think I already know I'm head over heels for him. I tried to get him to put his cock in me this afternoon before we came over, but he won't."

"Why's that?"

"He says this is my first relationship like this and it is better to take time to get to know each other and think through it all. I know how I feel and what I need. I feel like I really need him."

"Oh, Debra, he is being the consummate gentleman. He doesn't want to be in the position of taking advantage of you. So he is holding off. You do not need to worry. He's yours for the taking. Give him time. He also doesn't want to be hurt again.'

"Do you have a girlfriend or whatever you call the women you go with?"

"Not a steady right now. I was involved with someone until about 6 months ago and then she had to move. Her job required it. We thought about a long distance relationship but decided it would be too complicated given we weren't perfect for each other. It was hard, but I think it was the right decision."

"So what do you do when you make love to another woman?"

"Well, you and I have sort of played at it. We kiss like men and women kiss. We fondle the breasts and pussies of our partners. We suck each other's breasts, lick our partner's pussy, do 69 a lot. We use toys on each other."

"Toys?"

"Yes, vibrators, dildos, I have a harness with a dildo on it that I use to fuck my partner. We do it in the vagina and the ass."

Debra squirmed and said, "I like it when Hank sticks his fingers in there."

"You'll probably like it when he puts his cock in there."

"Oh, my, you think?"

"If you already like ass play, so I think you'll be doing that pretty soon."

"I think I'm getting horny talking about this."

"Me too! You want to play some."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll get the vibrator and get you off and then you can do me."

Debra blushed and smiled. "Sounds like fun."

Gladys rummaged through a drawer in her dresser and returned with something that looked like a big bullet. She pressed one end until it began to hum and then put in on Debra's breast.

Debra jumped at the vibration and yelped. Then she permitted another contact and said, "What a shock, but that feels good," as her breasts began to firm up and swell. Her nipples hardened even more than they had been until they were hard as erasers.

Gladys continued stimulating her breasts one after the other and back and forth until Debra came at least twice and then moved to her pussy slowly descending from her breasts across her stomach to her vulva and around the area. Debra voluntarily spread her legs. Gladys was careful to run the vibrator around her pussy and not touch her clitoris until Debra was accustomed to its vibrations. Of course, she could feel them in her clitoris and vagina, just not full force.

Debra had begun squirming and thrusting, desiring something in here pussy not just around it. Mercifully, Gladys complied and penetrated her with first two, then three fingers. She placed the vibrator on the fingers in Debra so Debra felt the vibrations. Debra came in a rush of contractions and verbal nonsense. Gladys smiled broadly, enjoying her friend's pleasure.

To Debra's surprise, Gladys moved the vibrator to direct contact with her clitoris, and Debra came immediately again. Gladys kept put the assault through four or five more orgasms until Debra begged for mercy and asked her to stop.

Without contemplation or forethought, Debra reached and put her hand on the back of Gladys's neck and pulled her into a kiss. The idea that what they were doing was lesbian never crossed her mind. They were just friends who loved each other and Debra just sought pleasure with her friend.

They kissed and fell into groping. When Gladys moved to take Debra's breast into her mouth and lick and suck it, Debra had a wonderful orgasm that seemed to open a dam of emotions and she began to cry. Gladys continued loving on her, moving to the other breast seeming to know what was going on and letting the emotions flow.

Eventually, the tears trailed off and Debra transitioned to trying to love on Gladys by turning her onto her back, taking the vibrator and doing to Gladys what had been done to her. Gladys responded with one very strong orgasm and several smaller ones but the time between them was longer than with Debra. Eventually, Gladys began to laugh and say, "Enough, my love, enough," putting her hands between her legs and squeezing.

After a few seconds of just being held by Debra, Gladys wrapped her arms around Debra and they kissed again for a long time, playing in each other's mouths and enjoying the sensuality of it. In the process both women came a time or two more. After sometime, they lay in each other's arms wrapping their legs together.

I fell asleep also and woke the next morning having had several erotic dreams about Debra and Gladys. It was 8:00 so I got up, shaved my neck, trimmed my mustache and showered. I had nothing in the kitchen for breakfast, so I decided to buy something at the church's cafe. Each Sunday it had a chef who cooked breakfast items and provided pastries for sale.

About 9, I headed over not knowing exactly when Debra and Gladys would arrive but Sunday School started at 9:45 so I had time. I bought a pastry, something I almost never eat anymore and a cup of coffee and took a seat at an empty table. Most of them were empty because the early service wasn't over yet. I fell into wondering what the girls had done this AM. Later they told me.

Debra woke first surprised she was naked and in bed with Gladys. Not only was she in her bed, but she was entangled with her and she needed to pee real badly. She carefully disentangled herself and went to the bathroom remembering what she had done last night and a bit shocked when she looked down and saw her pussy.

Having always slept in a very modest nightgown, her whole waking experience was shocking as were her memories. She had actually done those things with Hank at his home and at the stores. Then, yes, Gladys had trimmed her pussy. She looked in the mirror to see it once more and had the thought that the woman looking back was indeed quite lovely but a stranger.

She explored herself a bit looking at her breasts, touching them, squeezing, feeling the different texture of her areola and her nipple and getting turned on. She ran her hands over her chest and tummy feeling the sensuousness of her body for the first time. It was different than when Hank or Gladys (and Gladys, 'Oh, God,' she thought 'I had sex with a woman.') touched her or she touched them.

At her pussy, she felt the small triangle of trimmed hair. Because she had not been supposed to touch herself before, she was barely familiar with what the hair was like before, at least not until a few nights ago when she masturbated for the first time in her life. She liked the way she felt there now and the feeling began her inexorably toward orgasm.

When her finger touched her clitoris, she came so hard she collapsed on the floor. She didn't try to get up. Instead, she continued her journey into her vagina, penetrating herself with first one and then two fingers. She felt around to feel herself recognizing her G-spot and in seconds another not so strong orgasm struck. 'My God, did they feel good and make her feel wonderful', she thought.

Gladys stirred and stretched and called out. Debra answered, "In the bathroom." Gladys came in to find her on the floor.

"Why are you on the floor?" she asked in concern, stooping down to touch her.

"OH, I am so fine. I just made myself cum looking at myself."

Galdys laughed again and hugged her. "I gotta' pee", she said and sat down and did so.

Another first for Debra who had not been in the bathroom at home with anyone else since she learned to go by herself. It was sort of erotic to her to hear the pee splashing in the water.

Debra got off the floor and when Gladys stood up after flushing, she took Debra in her arms and kissed her passionately. "You are one hell of a lover. Are you sure you've never made love to a woman before?"

Debra blushed and replied, "You think so."

"Yep, what time is it?" They went to look at the clock on the bedside table. "7:30. Want to fuck again?"

"I guess. Is that the same as making love?"

"Yes, honey, the same only this time I can do something else I think you'll like."

"What's that?"

"I'll show you", Gladys said going to what Debra was to learn was her toy drawer. She took out what looked like a couple of belts sewn together with what looked like a penis attached. "This, my love, is a very special toy." She put it on and stood before Debra who turned red as a beet. "Now Debra, you'll notice my cock is nothing like Hanks. Hanks is far better so if you don't like what I am going to do to you and then you are going to do to me, do not let it color your desire for Hank. I can assure you it'll be far better with his cock. But in his absence, well, this will do."

Gladys instructed Debra to get in the middle of the bed on all fours. Gladys climbed on behind her and Debra felt fingers on her pussy. Gladys was checking to see how lubricated she was. She felt Gladys walking on her knees up behind her with her hands on Debs hips.

When the dildo touched her pussy lips, Debra started a bit to this new feeling. But soon the head of the dildo penetrated her vagina and all thoughts disappeared to the feelings which were so luscious. As the fake penis penetrated farther, Debra came shaking and quaking violently, or she thought so and Gladys grabbed her hips tighter and said, "Good baby, I'll hang on and ride you through."

The first orgasm subsided and then Gladys began pumping in and out. Debra felt the dildo hit her cervix sending shocks through her pussy and up to her breasts. Then Gladys came crying out a stream of expletives some of which Debra didn't even know.

Lost in sensation, Debra kept cumming and after she had maybe ten or 15 times, she'd lost count. Gladys had also cum several times but in her orgasmic bliss, Debra couldn't have counted.

Gladys pulled out leaving Debra feeling empty and said, "OK, lover, my turn." Gladys helped Debra get the harness on and properly adjusted. To Debra's surprise, the harness was equipped with a small dildo that went in her pussy, and had a piece properly located to stimulate her clit. "Now, you crawl in behind me and do to me what I did to you", and kissed her. "God, that feels so good."

Debra followed the instructions but found it hard to get the movement right for stroking in and out. As she tried, Gladys began to mutter, "Fuck me, baby!" over and over. Finally, Debra got the hang of it and was soon fucking Gladys royally and cumming time and again as Gladys did. After a while, maybe five minutes of earnest fucking, Debra began to tire and fell over on the mattress.

Gladys laughed and turned around taking Debra in her arms and holding her. Eventually, she moved to kiss her and they did for some time. Debra loved the sensuality of hugging breasts to breasts and tongues moving in and out of mouths and being sucked on.

When they felt thoroughly fucked and loved, Gladys said, "I think we better get ready for church", which shocked Debra who thought, 'We're going to church after doing this?'

She said, "Gladys, may I ask a question?"

"Sure!"

"Am I a lesbian?"

Gladys smiled and laughed, "No, honey, you just like the feelings of being made loved to and making love to someone else. I suspect once you and Hank start actually fucking and your relationship matures, you'll be mostly hetero. We may still love on each other some, or who knows, the three of us may get it on. But don't you worry, Hank is yours until you decide otherwise."

Debra looked quite pleased. Then they took a shower, washing each other and avoiding falling back into sex. They dressed and Gladys helped Debra with some makeup. When Debra looked at herself, she was surprised at how the little makeup transformed her face, highlighting her eyes and mouth to grand effect.

>>>

Debra and Gladys came into the fellowship hall about 9:40, just in time to say hello before going off to Sunday School. Gladys and I pecked each other on the cheek and Debra and I kissed somewhat passionately. How I wanted to feel her up.

I already had an erection going but when I hugged, kissed and saw Debra, it got super hard. Was she ever pretty! The white dress with spaghetti straps and low v-neck line showing just the top of her breasts, roses printed large over bodice and skirt which was full, framed her beautifully. Her breasts which evidently were not incased in a bra were held perfectly in the fitted bodice. I wanted to touch them right away.

"I don't know if I can sit through two and a half hours with you two without cumming in my pants", I whispered to Debra.

"Fortunately, I can cum in my panties. Oh, I can't, I'm not wearing any", she teased back and hugged me again.

"So, Gladys, I see you dressed my lady up in just the right package."

"I do my best", she responded.

I looked at her also in a dress that fitted her lovely figure. I always thought it was too bad she was a lesbian because I liked her and thought she was beautiful despite her breasts were a bit large for my preference. She was wearing a bra which she said kept her puppies from bouncing around. I thought maybe she was too self-conscious because they really weren't that large.

We went off to Sunday School. I held Debra's hand on the way to class. We entered the room and people greeted Gladys, who knew everyone. I knew a few people and they welcomed me, Gladys introduced us to others. Debra acted a bit timid and sort of clung to me. Gladys and Debra took seats leaving one in between evidently for me. I have no idea what the discussion was about. All I could do was think about what I wanted to do to these two beauties once worship was over. Debra and I held hands through the class and she occasionally squeezed mine. I just wanted her to put it up her dress.

Once the class was over there was some small chit chat and a few people told me it was good to see me with a woman friend for once. I told them it was good to be with one, or was it two. I was getting this odd vibe from the two of them.

I tried to hang back with Debra for everyone to leave and Gladys sort of senses what I wanted and excused herself and told us where she'd be sitting. When she left the room, I moved Debra to a place we could not be seen from the hallway and took her in may arms and kissed her passionately, groping every inch I could reach and driving her into an orgasm.

"Oh, God, Hank, that felt so good. I want you in my mouth, can we go somewhere to do that?"

I thought and recalled a family restroom on the floor we were on but in another section of the building. I led her there, we locked the door and she dropped to her knees and fished my cock out and attacked it. It was happy and so was I, I was so horny. She is so good at giving head, I came in less than two minutes. She drank it all down and looked up at me with the most satisfied expression on her face. I helped her up and we kissed. I tasted my cum in her mouth which I was finding to be a turn on.

I put my cock away. She checked her make up and we unlocked the door only to run into one of the custodial staff. He just grinned as if he knew what we were doing. Obviously, no child was in tow.

We hurried off to worship and found Gladys who was sitting about halfway down on the left in the east wing. The church is built in a cruciform shape. The upright of the cross was oriented north to south. The chancel, choir loft and organ console and the largest number of its pipes were in the West section and congregational seating in north, south and east sections. Rising above the center of the cross is a 100 foot dome. It is a very impressive piece of architecture.

We took our seats and Pastor Josephine—most people called her Pastor Jo— entered with acolyte and lector's. I like her full name and, despite it requiring more effort, I call her Josephine. She actually seems to like me doing so.

The liturgy proceeded but my mind was on the two beauties sitting on either side of me. Mostly it was on Debra, but Gladys was sitting, when we sat oddly close to me. When we stood, she'd often wrap an arm around mine. Of course, Debra did all that also, but I sort of hoped she would and expected it. We would have made love right there had it not been for the social conventions that prohibited it.

I did hear and listen to the sermon enough to know what it was about. Josephine had been apparently working through what she referred to as commonly preached ideas she thought misrepresented what the Bible said. Today was on the question of being called by God and the challenge to find one's call. She said that, while Jesus called his disciples to leave their jobs and follow him, he did not call on everyone to do that. What he did call everyone to do is become his disciple which meant we were to give witness to being Christian in whatever profession we worked in. Obviously, she said, some professions are not open to Christians like the mafia, which led to guffaws from the congregation. And it is being Christian that is important and worship is a place to be encouraged and coached and energized to be one.

The excuse I give myself for not attending more often is that I spend far too much time lusting after our pastor. She is a very pretty woman and I often end up wondering things like what she wears under her liturgical gown. One can never get a hint of any other garment. She is medium to small breasted so one cannot tell whether she does or does not wear a bra, especially under her gown. So, often, I'd be in worship with a boner because I was lusting after the pastor. I wondered if Gladys did also. I'd have to ask her.

At the moment I had a beautiful woman on each side both of whom having encircled my arm with theirs, holding my hand, and their breast pressing against my arm. What was this about? It certainly did not help me concentrate on the sermon.

12