Polyamory Ch. 16: Sex, Spirituality, Polyamory

Story Info
Trio explore the meaning of relationship.
5k words
4.54
6.1k
7

Part 17 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16

"Sex, Spirituality and Polyamory"

We woke up as the sun came up still covered in the blanket but cold and huddled close together for warmth. We decided to get out and run to the house where it was warm. We did laughing at our predicament and at having been spotted by a fisherman who had anchored near our shore.

The house was warm, or a lot more so than outside. We quickly prepared coffee and breakfast, dressed and went to work. Debra was due in at 8:00 but we all went to share the car and, of course, Debra couldn't drive yet.

At lunch she and Gladys went to the credit union and opened her account. It wasn't so easy because her only ID was from the college and her social security card. The bank clerk told her she'd have to bring her Driver's License or State ID as soon as possible.

That took almost all of lunch hour so they barely had time for lunch. Gladys came by my office to report mission accomplished which she could have done by text, so she wanted something more. I told her I had downloaded the driver's manual and emailed it to Debra.

Then she came to me and kissed me passionately, tongues probing and fencing with each other and I began running my hands up and down her back to her ass and then around to her breasts (no bra day). She did the same to me except she began trying to get my pants undone as I began unzipping her dress. The dress easily came off over her head and she was naked. She finally figured out my belt and slacks and had them down and knelt to get my shoes off.

"Lock the door", I croaked.

"What?"

"The door. It needs to be locked."

She rose and went and locked it and returned to removing shoes and socks and pants. By then I had removed my shirt and we were both naked and squirming against each other as we kissed. We were both moaning.It'd only been a day since we had fucked but we were both hot for some action.

She said, "God, Hank, suck my breasts. Suck them good."

I sat in a chair and pulled her between my legs and began to do just that. I licked each of them all over flicking the nipples with my tongue. Then I sucked the nipple of one in and then the other. While I sucked she played with the other and I penetrated her pussy with my fingers bringing an audible sigh from her. I began massaging her G-spot and trying to stroke her cervix. Whenever I hit her cervix, she thrust all the harder and moaned more deeply.

I was hard as a rock having this lovely creature to make love to. I needed attention myself. I stood which placed my raging cock right at her pussy level. I bit at her shoulder which I knew turned her on and she shivered and thrust into me.

My office is small so there are few places for fucking. I cleared a place on my desk and sat her on it, she wrapped her legs around me and I penetrated her slipping my cock in all the way in one movement. I began to slowly fuck her until she said, "Faster, harder, yeah, that's it. Keep it up, Hank, fuck me crazy. Oh God, yes. That's it."

I was concerned we were making too much noise and told her we had to be quiet. She, of course, knew that but had gotten lost in the moment. She went to whispering instructions and expressing satisfaction. I hoped whispering was enough.

It takes the magic out a bit when you have to be quiet, but the secret also adds an element of eroticism knowing someone may discover you. So we continued on.

I stopped thrusting and began moving my hips back and forth as I was buried as deeply as possible. She expressed delight as my cock passed back and forth across her cervix. "Make me cum, Hank, make me cum", she whispered hoarsely. I continued the side to side motion for a bit and then began pumping quickly five or six beats just with the head penetrating to hit her G-spot, then I'd thrust hard in one stroke. I continued this as she began whispering, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Ohh!" to match my beat.

Then she did cum shaking and quaking and sighing and whispering, "Thank you, Jesus! Praise! Hallelujah! Ohh! Ahh! Ehh!". Her orgasm lasted at least a minute and a half or so. And she sort of went trance like for a few seconds, although it seemed longer.

When she came back, she said, "Cum in me! Now!"

I liked when women told me what to do so that turned me on. I thrust maybe ten more times and came shooting the first shot apparently into her cervix which brought her off again. Her pussy pulsed around my cock and literally sucked the cum out of it. After six or seven shots, my cock just pulsed with her pussy. Then I sort of feinted. Not long enough to hurt anything but it was a light headed feeling I often felt when masturbating so it wasn't unfamiliar.

When I came back I saw one of the most beatific visions ever sitting before me. Gladys looked radiantly beautiful.

"Hank, I love you and Debra so very much. I didn't just want to do this. I needed to be with one of you so badly, I was desperate. I thought about going to my office and masturbating and came here hoping I could be with you. This is overwhelming. This love I have." She began to weep, then to laugh.

I held her. When she stopped sobbing, I said, "Gladys I feel the same and I'm pretty sure so does Debra. This was the best office sex I think I've ever had."

She giggled, "I hope we won't get fired."

"Me too but the good thing is almost nobody is here this time of day. Just checking, what time will you be finished?"

"I have a meeting that will probably run until 5:30."

"Should Debra and I go home and come back? We could get supper started."

"I guess that may work well. I'll text when we are finished. But Hank, I did some research this morning. I think we need to talk about what a polyamorous relationship is and how it fits our theology. We sort of just fell into this. Anyway, I have questions I think we need to discuss so we are clear about what we are doing and why. I don't want to mess this up by making a mistake."

"I guess you are right. There are issues our relationship raises legally and spiritually. Sort of goes with the conversation yesterday. I was going to spend the time before my class researching some also. This is all new territory for me. I always thought I'd meet a woman, fall in love and get married and have a child. Now I've fallen for two women whom I deeply love and want to spend my life with and I, if either or both wants, could have children with. It is awe striking."

We decided to wait until the three of us were together to talk more about it. She had to go back to her administrative job so she put on her dress and I zipped it and reached under the hem to her pussy and penetrated her once more. Then I licked my fingers tasting my cum.

"You're quite wet down there. How'll you deal with it?"

"I'll go to the restroom and clean up and bit and put a tampon in. I'll be all right. Thanks for asking and caring", she replied pecking me on the cheek and leaving my office and the door open despite I was still naked.

I quickly closed the door and dressed. I wanted to stay naked, but felt I couldn't. I went to work with our research project.

After my class that ended at 4:30 more or less, I walked to Debra's office. I looked in, went to her and pecked her on the neck. She shivered and smiled up at me. "Hi, Hank, my lover. I'm not off until 5 and have something I am working on."

"That's fine. I am just going to sit here and watch my angel work. Is that all right?"

"No, darling, it isn't. It will be distracting. You go down the hall and read a magazine or something."

"OK, I'll just read the news with my iPhone."

I went to the waiting area in the rotunda and sat on one of the benches and began reading an article on polyamory I had found online. It was harder on my phone than on the computer but I could do it.

I was able to distinguish between polygamy, polygyny, polyandry and polyamory by the time I finished my research. But I came upon an idea I'd never even heard of which was non-monogamy and compulsory monogamy. I thought these were ideas we needed to discuss together. I had gotten through a few more posts from reliable resources and found some youtube videos that discussed these things which I thought would be helpful by the time Debra came out.

We kissed and hugged and groped a bit. The dean and most others had left so we were pretty safe. We went to the car and drove home. It felt so good to have this house to ourselves. I was probably going to be turning around to get Gladys so I did not undress, but Debra went to the bedroom and returned nude. 'Is she ever beautiful' went through my mind. We hugged and kissed some more and I wanted so much to make love to her right then.

Instead, she knelt, removed my cock from inside my pants and began licking the head. Then she sat on her heals and held it in her hands and inspected it. "That is so beautiful. I love looking at it. We need to take a photo of it lying in my hand like this. If we were to light it just right, I bet we could sell the photo a million times."

"Now, Debra, let's not get carried away. I'm sure there are thousands of cocks out there that could vie for most beautiful."

"Maybe, but this one belongs to Gladys and me. I think it the winner. I'll ask Gladys. She's seen more than I have."

"You do that. I've seen a fair number at the gyms. I'm not too impressed with cocks. Some dangle like they are going to be huge when they get erect but I am told they don't get any bigger. Others are like mine, it looks small until it gets erect then it looks bigger."

"Yeah, like now."

Then she consumed it taking it down her throat. She began to bob and use her hand to stroke it and the other to massage my balls. She seemed in serious pursuit of me cumming and I had no objection. Since Gladys and I fucked after lunch, I'd not cum again so I was sort of behind today. Debra moved back to just sucking on my cock head which is the most sensitive place. Her tongue flicked beneath the head which I had told her was the most sensitive. I was very close to cumming when my phone vibrated for a text message, so I knew Gladys was ready but I was also.

A few seconds later, I shot a load into Debra's mouth and then she withdrew and let me cum on her face and breasts. She smiled like she had gotten the greatest of all possible gifts. "Ummm, thank you, Hank. That was so good," she said as she began massaging the cum into her skin. Once she was satisfied, she licked and sucked her fingers clean and then took me back in her mouth and cleaned me off.

"You and Gladys had sex this afternoon, didn't you?"

"I cannot tell a lie. She came to me after you all got back from lunch."

"Where did you do it?"

"My office."

She smiled a seductive smile and said, "That's hot. I'll be there tomorrow. Is that ok?"

"You are welcome anytime."

"I'm so glad you all did it. Was it good?"

"Incredible! I think I actually had an ecstatic moment. My head went dizzy and I was seeing nothing and then when I could see, Gladys was radiating, simply beautiful as if she were enveloped in a halo. She had to leave but I sat for sometime just thinking of the scene, not the sex but how lovely she was. It made me so happy."

Debra hugged me and said, "It makes me so happy to see you two so happy because you have made me so happy. I do not understand what is happening to us, but I can't imagine being without it. But you have to go. I think I heard your phone vibrate and I'm sure it was her."

I checked and indeed it was. It simply read, "Ready, lovers!"

I went off to get her as Debra began gathering the foods for dinner.

>>>

After dinner was over and the kitchen cleaned up, we joined each other in the living area. I sat on the sofa with Debra next to me and Gladys on the floor sort of between us. They had wine, I had a beer. Having these two very gorgeous women with such different bodies next to me and naked, kept me turned on, but also simply in awe. I knew I was in love with both and pondered what and why.

Gladys asked if any of us had done any research. We shared that we had. "So what did you search for?"

I replied, "I looked for possible ways we could get outside help on the subject. Obviously, we can read articles and listen to videos but maybe we need to find someone who can help us from a counseling or retreat setting."

Debra said, "I read articles about polyamory and was quite surprised how many were written by Christians favoring the concept."

"Well, I took the youtube route and found an amazing discussion and varieties of viewpoint some negative but many positive. I think it astounding that so many people are actually polyamorous. There is a difference with us though. If I am correct, before we fell in love, we were not searching for a poly relationship."

We agreed.

"So that puts us on a different field than others maybe having entered this in a very unusual way. I think one question we need to answer for now but not forever is would we want to include anyone else? Say if I met a woman I really liked and found sexually attractive, is it all right for me to pursue that? I'm just saying this hypothetically. Or it could be one of you two finding a man or woman you want to engage with?"

Debra and I pondered the question for a minute or two and then fell all over each other saying, "I think ... ."

Then Debra said, "Gladys you've been thinking about this to ask the question, how are you feeling?"

Gladys responded, "I don't rightly know for the long term. I've never been in a relationships with someone with the level of intensity of this one. In fact, I think those always sort of fizzled because they lacked intensity. The sex was good sometimes, but it was different. I've never been in a relationship where I could not stop thinking of my partners like with you two. I seldom think of one of you without the other. In fact, maybe never."

"That makes me feel good because I'm the same", I interjected. "At this point I'd like us to be a ménage a trois and not just in the sexual sense. I don't think right now I have more room for anyone else female or male."

Debra was still thinking and finally said, "Everything about us is so new I'm sort of where you two are. Maybe some future date we'll all feel we want to include someone else or someone else comes along who simply fits right in. Maybe then but right now I want to learn about you and I also need to get to know this new me."

Gladys and I recognized a truth in her statement as we nodded our heads and Gladys said, "Evidently, we all have a new me to discover. It seems this relationship came on us unexpectedly. I had decided to pursue a lesbian life despite it not being satisfying, but I never had a relationship with a man like Hank. Come to think of it, I never had a relationship with a woman like Hank", and she laughed. I wasn't sure what that meant.

"So we are on the same page there", I said. "I'm like overwhelmed that I am here and more so that we are talking like this. So I'd like to know what Debra came up with."

"Well, it is quite strange to be reading about something I would have thought Christians would reject out to hand. However, I oddly was a member of a church that had a polygamist in it. The literature seems to distinguish polygamy and polyamory or non-monogamy. Polyamory is the practice of having multiple love partners but they do not necessarily all relate to one another. Like one of us could have a relationship with each of the others but the others do not have an amorous relationship with one another. Non-monogamy seems to be the view that tries to say that monogamy is our only option but shouldn't be. While our relationship may be considered polyamory, it is not the only possibility which was sort of what we opened the discussion with.

"Anyway", she continued, "the writers I read thought Christians have been caught in the trap of having monogamy made the biblical view when, in fact, it may be far from it. I have a list of questions one author wrote. I printed them out for you", she said handing us a sheet of paper with the following typed on it:

What are the relevant biblical passages and themes that mandate monogamy for those who are called to marriage?

How would you respond to someone who says that Genesis 2, Matthew 19, Ephesians 5 and others just a few "clobber passages" that are used to beat down poly people?

How do you know that "one man, one woman" statements in the Bible apply to contemporary poly relationships? Perhaps they only prohibit abusive, misogynistic polygamous relationships.

If God's love for us is plural, and our love for (a Triune) God is plural, then why can't human love for each other be plural?

Is polyamory a sexual orientation? Why, or why not?

And what is sexual orientation, and should it play a role in determining (or at least shaping) our sexual ethic?

Is it helpful to talk about poly people or should we talk about poly relationships? (And can you pinpoint the important difference?)

Since the Bible doesn't explicitly condemn plural marriages that are polygamous (or does it?), could we say that monogamy is the ideal while still allowing for polyamorous relationships as less than ideal but still accepted in the church? Why, or why not?

If sexual expression is only permitted if it is faithful, consensual, and marital (which is what most Christians would say), then why can't it be plural? That is, what is the moral logic that drives your view that monogamy is the only way? Is it just "God says so? Or is there some rationale why plural love is immoral?

She went on, "I don't think we want to do this right now, but it would be good for us to go through the questions and discuss them. I do consider myself a Christian and then if we stay together— Oh God, how I hope we will— I want to be able to give a clear view of what we are doing to others."

"I agree. Maybe we can study the questions alone and then share what we are thinking and discuss the issues together. What do you think, Gladys", I said.

"I'm not so concerned as Debra is about theological correctness but I am willing to study and discuss the issues. It'll probably open up some things for us. What did you find, Hank?"

"Not much I am afraid. I thought I may find some retreats for persons in non-monogamous relationships or polyandrous, but I could find nothing. I did then try to see about Sex and Christian Spirituality but got led to Christians and tantric love. The later is something we may want to investigate but I think much later. I'm still interested in the idea of sex and ecstatic spiritual experiences. There is next to nothing on that. However, there is a fair amount on sex and meditation. In fact, there is an organization called 'Orgasmic Meditation'. Then again I am not sure that relates to what Debra is experiencing. Sort of off the subject, I think I had an experience like Debra this afternoon when you and I made love Gladys. As I told Debra earlier, when I orgasmed I sort of feinted. Then when I came to I saw you as a radiant being, what we may call beatific. Did you feel any differently?"

"Odd, you should say so. I thought it was some strange thing but I felt like I was radiating love and sensuality not just being in love and sensuously fulfilled." She hesitated and smiled, "That's incredible. The room felt full of the ummm ... ummm ... dare I say the Holy Spirit."

"We are getting into some deep stuff here", said Debra. "I feel a need to unburden and do something else. Can we take this up another time?"

We agreed with little hesitation that the overload was a bit much despite wanting to complete the task. While we had been holding hands and at times caressing each other during the conversation, Debra and I embraced and kissed and both reached for Gladys to bring her in. Before long we were in to an intense love making with no apparent direction in mind. We were just hugging, kissing, groping. My cock was hard but nobody was intentionally touching it.

12