Polyamory Ch. 17: Polyamory and the Future

Story Info
Exploring Polyamory and the future and much sex.
8.7k words
4.69
5.9k
7

Part 18 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 17

"Polyamory and the Future"

I woke the next morning with a start because I had been dreaming about trying to work out what we would do in this polyamorous relationship. I had told my parents who did not take it so well, I think, because it was strange and seemed impossible. Debra and Gladys had been discussing it and worrying, seemed quite upset and sure it would cause conflict with their parents. When I woke, I realized it was just a nightmare about us not having completely resolved it in our own relationship. Obviously, Debra's parents wouldn't like anything taking place outside their world. Neither Gladys nor I was sure about our families and polyamory although hers had been ok with her being a lesbian. They weren't thrilled because they thought here would be no grand children. Our situation may solve that problem.

It took less time to think this than write it and I became aware that I had a super hardon that was pressed into the ass of Gladys with whom I was spooning. She in turn was spooning with Debra. I noticed I was somewhat chilly and realized we had fallen asleep with no covers.

I decided to warm up by thrusting gently against Gladys and see what was happening. Each movement I tried to get closer to having my cock near her pussy. I don't know if her movements were voluntary or not at first, but when I thrust into her, she pushed back. I ran my hands up and down her side, her buttocks and thighs. I loved how they felt, so soft and smooth. I came back up and threaded my hand around to her breast and circled her nipple a few times gently caressing it and then squeezed also gently. She moaned. I cupped her breast lightly and squeezed. She moaned and pushed into me.

I could tel that she had begun to caress Debra, running her hand down her side to her hip, around to her pussy and lingering there a second and back to her breasts where she lingered once more. I was lightly kissing Gladys on her shoulders and neck and she was doing the same to Debra. All of us were squirming.

On one of Gladys's trips down the side of Debra, she snaked her hand between her own legs, took hold of my cock and slipped it into her pussy. I pushed in as deep as I could. I do not know why, but it always feels in this position that I can get deeper than in any other. As always, this felt incredibly good, especially when her pussy squeezed and relaxed and then squeezed again. I believe she could make me cum if I did nothing but let her use her pussy muscles.

Debra was now groaning and moaning, and encouraging Gladys with her loving on her. It appeared that Debra now had her hand in her pussy flicking her clit.

I said, "I love you two."

Debra replied, "I love you both so much it makes me want to cry." She began to sob and laugh at herself.

Gladys began laughing with her, but it all resulted in us getting more active in our love making. I was now not just depending on Gladys, but thrusting into her as she pushed back. Debra had turned slightly on her side so Gladys could get to her better and I too could now caress her and Gladys. So I ran my hand lightly over the breasts of both women, taking time to lightly touch their nipples that were now quite hard and then massage each of their breasts.

I had only fantasized of doing that to one woman at a time, never thinking I'd end up in bed with two beautiful women. But here I was.

I could tell both Debra and Gladys were getting close to cumming. Gladys because her pussy was trying to push me out and Debra from the way she was moaning and talking, "Yes, Gladys and Hank keep on. Play with my breasts, yes, Gladys there keep doing me there."

So Gladys did and I kept fucking Gladys. Then Gladys came. Her shaking, quaking and squirming only stimulating Debra all the more. They began to kiss passionately, and Debra came. So I had two writhing women in my arms and thought, 'This is so amazing, so sexy, I think I'm going to ... .'

Before the thought finished I came and Gladys responded with another orgasm as strong or stronger than the one before. My first shot must have hit her cervix because she suddenly became immobile, freezing at the sudden shock, then went into more intense writhing. I shot six or seven times more as I tried to hold her for maximum penetration. The next few shots caused a similar reaction of freezing at the sudden stimulation. Her orgasm kept on as she screamed out, "Oh, God! Fuck, yeah! So good, Hank! Fuck me! Hank! Yeah!"

Debra had also subsided in one orgasm and when she felt Gladys's reaction, she tried to turn to see her, but when she did, she went into another of her own. By now mine was over except for my cock spasming in Gladys's pussy. I marveled once more at the power and length of the female orgasm. Here I was spent and it seemed they could go on forever. I wondered, if we were able to keep on, would they be able to orgasm for an hour or two or three.

We'd have to talk about that. My cock now was softening, so I rolled away from Gladys who complained, but I moved up where I could sit against our headboard and watch them. Before long they were in 69, Debra eagerly cleaning my cum out of Gladys's pussy and Gladys enjoying the sweet taste of Debra. I, for my part, was now stroking a revived cock.

'What these women do for me!'

As I watched and stroked, I decided I did not want to cum again now but wanted to save it until later today. Then somehow, the two of them quit eating each other and turned on me as if they had mentally communicated. Between them, they cleaned my cock and balls of cum and both in turns sucked my cock down their throats and exclaimed, "That is so good."

I said, "I hate to be a kill joy, but I think we have to get ready for work."

Gladys asked, "What time is it?" looking at me as if in pain.

"7:02, the watch says."

>>>

We went to the shower and thanked God again for such a nice big shower. I shampooed my hair and beard and they began washing me taking special care on my cock, balls and ass. They didn't need to, they just loved doing it.

I rinsed and they bathed each other as I watched. Once they had washed each other, both got their razors and began shaving. I'm not sure why, but this ritual was always a turn on. I loved seeing a woman shave her legs. Maybe it was the commercials I had seen as a pubescent teen on TV of women shaving their legs with one or the other of the miracle razors.

Once both had shaved their legs and underarms, they turned to their pussies something I'd never seen done until the last few weeks. Instead of doing their own, they took turns carefully doing the other's. My cock was now raging hard again and I began languidly stroking it.

I think they noticed, so they began putting on more of a show especially when the one began to work between the other's legs. I just got harder but still did not want to cum and save it until later today. I had ideas. Nevertheless, it felt good to be hard and stroking it as I watched these two beautiful women in sexual play. While Gladys was doing Debra's pussy, Debra came twice. The first time, hard enough that she reached out to me to hold her hand and thus keep her from falling as she fell against the shower wall for support. Then just as Gladys was nearly finished, Debra came again. The final time, not as hard, but obviously she came.

The water was beginning to cool so we got out and toweled each other off. First we did Gladys and then Debra, then the two of them did me. In the process each of them sucked my cock stroked it and said, "I'll see you later, little guy."

'I guess we all had similar ideas for later.'

We went to the kitchen, made coffee, prepared cold cereal and fruit, and sat to eat. We prayed as was our custom now and dug in. We only had a few minutes but took time to discuss the day.

Gladys had a meeting with some of the faculty. Debra thought her day would be spent working on her typical work. I was only going to teach or work on grading and lectures. When I shared that, the two of them said something like, "Then I'll see you later." I was good with that.

On the way to the college, Debra said, "Hey, guess what?"

"What?" we said.

"I took the test online and passed. I can pick up my learner's permit today after 12 at the courthouse."

I said, "Why don't I take you then we can start actually driving tonight."

So we had a plan.

Arriving at school, we hugged and kissed avoiding getting passionate and went our separate ways. I had to get the video materials in order for my film class and then teach it. So I made sure they were open on my laptop, so I could just carry it to class. Then I reviewed my outline for the class. I thought I was all good. At 9 I went to class and taught wondering if afterward I may see Debra. Gladys would be busy. But no Debra until we were to go to get her driver's license.

We met at the car and started out. She had worn a dress that buttoned down the front. The bodice was trim and held her breasts nicely so she did not wear a bra and almost never wore panties anymore. Once in the car, she pulled her skirt up and unbuttoned her blouse to show me some breast, sort of distracting when you are driving, but that was not her point. She reached over and unzipped my pants, reached in, found my cock and pulled it out. Maneuvering around, the next thing I knew my cock was in her mouth. She sucked me all the way to the courthouse. I had no idea what other drivers could see, but I really didn't care.

As for me, I had my hand caressing her body as much as I could get to it. When I turned into the courthouse complex, a sprawling complex out US1 north, I said, "Debra, I think you need to sit up."

She did, frowned and said, "I was having such a good time." Then she buttoned up.

All she had to do was have her photo taken and the license was printed and we left. It took maybe five minutes. Back in the car, we started back to school. "Hank, you think we have time to go to your office?"

"I guess, but what for?"

"Some more of what I was doing earlier. I didn't get any cock in my pussy this morning. I sort of missed it."

"We'll have to forgo lunch."

"That's good with me. I can grab a snack. I'm sure you can get it after my lunch break is over. After all, you profs don't actually do anything", she kidded.

So we went to my office. Almost before I closed the door, she was taking her dress off. I said, "Please let me do it. It's such a turn on for me to undress you."

"OK. Then I'll undress you."

So I carefully unbuttoned probably more buttons than necessary to get the dress off. As I did, I took time to nibble on and suck both her succulent breasts. If it were not for having other things on our mind, I actually believe I could do that all day. I love her breasts.

We eventually had her naked. Then she began to undress me—first removing my shirt. As she did, she took time to nibble on my nipples. I had gotten to where I liked that. As she nibbled, she unfastened my pants and let them drop to the floor.

I was already hard and precum had already begun, so she ran her finger over my cock head and then went down to suck it in. I stepped out of my pants and she went down to remove my socks. Never had I imagined—well that's not true, I had fantasized—that I would be naked with a woman in my office. It certainly turned me on to be so. It especially turned me on when I was with either Gladys or Debra. Now I was here with Debra who only a couple of weeks ago had no idea she would ever do any of these things. Now she was sucking my cock like a pro.

As much as I liked being sucked and could have let her suck me off, I wanted to give her what she said she wanted, so I took her shoulders and lifted her. She rose and I sat her on my desk which I had cleaned off anticipating we'd be doing this sometime today. After all, hadn't they sort of promised.

Moving between her legs, I lifted them up and slid into her welcoming pussy. She moaned loudly, a bit too loudly. I shushed her. She giggled. She came noticeably quivering, shaking, and biting her hand to muffle the sounds and making them seem like mumbles.

I began to slide in and out and she said, "No, move side to side please."

I did much to her and my pleasure. As my cock slid back and forth over her G-spot and the tip hit her cervix, I received an unusually pleasurable sensation. Then she lay back on my desk, lifted here feet and placed her ankles on my shoulders. "Fuck me slowly, Hank", she whispered and smiled lasciviously.

So I began slowly fucking her, pulling almost out to where I could see the base of my cock head and then I'd go in all the way eliciting a moan on each penetration. I said, "I guess a sock wouldn't help any would it."

She shook her head and whispered, "I can moan even with a sock in my mouth and giggled."

I hoped nobody could hear us. They may think I had a student in here. Of course, we were instructed to keep our doors open any time a student was in our offices, which I did.

I kept up the rhythm we had going and she tried unsuccessfully not to moan. It was sort of cute and erotic to watch her. "Go faster!" she demanded.

I replied, "No, it'll make too much noise."

She smiled and said, "I'll scream!"

"If you do, I'll punish you tonight."

Her eyes sparked and she said, "How?"

I had no idea she may like such a thing and said, "I'll have to think on it." We giggled together.

I kept the rhythm the same and I could tell she was building slowly toward climax as was I. It was just welling up, not coming quickly.

She began to squirm under me, her breasts were full and nipples hard. Her breathing was ragged and she was now sort of whimpering despite trying to suppress it. Seconds later, she burst so violently the desk moved and I wondered what neighbors may think we or I was doing. And, I came. The force hit her cervix and I pushed in as far as I could so more would hit it. The result was her becoming more turned on and an increase in her orgasm.

The slow pace of arousal had been a catalyst for explosion and we both shook and squirmed from our release. Debra was biting her hand trying not to make a sound but somewhat unsuccessfully, so I bent over her and kissed her exploring her mouth with my tongue which quieted everything but moans. The sensuousness of our kiss roused more in her and she began shaking and quaking again as if she were having another orgasm. I figured that she may very well be.

Eventually, we both were satiated and she relaxed and began to sing the "River in Judea" song. As usual, it was quite beautiful and maybe a good foil to anyone who thought something sexual had been going on. Who sings a hymn after having sex? Debra does but I've never heard of anyone else doing so.

When she was finished, she looked at me adorably and said, "My Hank, that was some fuck. You make me feel so loved."

We hugged. Sadly, time was up so we had little time to bask in the glow. We got dressed, or should I say we dressed each other. I got her to dress me first. Then I dressed her. As I did, I kissed and licked her vulva and up her tummy as I buttoned the dress and sucked in each of her breasts and flicked my tongue on the nipple. Once the dress was fully buttoned, I kissed her neck and then lightly bit her neck and shoulder. She shivered in delight.

"I love you, Debra. See you at 5."

"I love you, Hank. For sure."

She opened the door and left me standing alone. A few minutes later, I locked up and went to get a sandwich but not to the student union but down the street.

My afternoon class ended at five before three at which time I returned to my office expecting to do some work. I worked maybe 20 minutes when I needed to use the restroom. I seldom lock my door and even leave it open when I go there. So I was surprised when I returned to find my door closed. I opened it and to my astonishment a naked woman sat behind my desk.

It took it a minute to register that it was Gladys. I closed and locked the door. She said, "Well, Hank, what brings you to my office. Are you having a problem with your anthropology?"

"Well, sort of, Professor. I have a part of me that seems to be very hard and never gets soft."

"Are you sure that is an academic and not a medical problem?" she asked with a devilish grin.

"Well, it is certainly a problem now because, Professor, you are quite beautiful and you have no clothes on."

"Oh, but, Hank, you are mistaken. I am fully clothed. It must be your over active imagination. That is perhaps a psychiatric disorder. Do you often see fully clothed women as naked."

"Well, professor", I said as I began removing my clothes, "I do undress women occasionally in my imagination, but I do not think I'm imagining your state. I've blinked a few times sense coming in the office and you are still naked."

"I guess the only solution to this is for you to come here and use another one of your senses to make sure your eyes are not fooling you." She rose and I went to her and we embraced and kissed.

I said, "My sense of touch says you are definitely naked."

"Really!" and she drew me into a passionate kiss. Her tongue piercing my mouth, moving around my teeth and gums back over my tongue and then over the roof of my mouth, hungrily taking it all in. Then she sucked my tongue in to her mouth and I duplicated her move. For a bit we tongue fenced while we groped each other.

I was running my hands over her torso and she did the same to me. Bending over, I took her breast in my mouth and began to lath her nipple and areola with my tongue, then I sucked her breast in and pushed it out as if I were sucking a cock which elicited a loud moan. I knew nobody was on the hall so I didn't worry about her making noise.

I moved to the other breast and did the same and she came. It wasn't earth shattering but it was an evident orgasm causing her to shiver and shake and to exclaim, "Oh, Hank, I've been thinking of this all day and I knew I'd not get home until 6:30 at least. God, you feel so good."

I ran my hand down her stomach as I continued sucking her breast and penetrated her pussy with two then three fingers. She was certainly wet. She moaned loudly again. I continued my pleasuring of her as my cock grew harder and harder.

She reached down and grabbed my cock and began stroking it. Stopping once in a while to run her thumb over the head spreading the precum around. She said, "Oh, Hank, I love the feel of your cum on my hand, in my mouth, in my pussy, anywhere it gets. Your cock is so hard. I want to suck it." With that she dropped to her knees and took in down her throat. She swallowed two or three times on it. Withdrawing, she flicked her tongue on the underside of my cock head which made it twitch which always amuses her.

The whole event had me so turned on I felt like I may cum in seconds, so I said, "Gladys, if you want to fuck, we better 'cause I think I'm going to cum pretty quickly."

She looked up and said, "I think I want you to cum twice."

"I already fucked Debra at lunch, not sure I'm up to it."

She whined, "Come on, Hank. You can do it. I know you can", and went back to bobbing on my cock. Sure enough, I came, shooting at least seven or eight loads into her mouth. She adeptly swallowed it all. When I was done, she licked my cock and balls to collect anything that may have escaped. Having completed her task, she stood and kissed me, moved my hand back to her pussy and the other to her breast. As we kissed and I pumped in and out of her pussy, and groped her breast, she played with her other breast and began feeling my balls.

After a short time, I was hard again. "See, Hank, you're almost ready again. First make me cum with your fingers."

We kept kissing, groping and I pumped. Her breast was becoming firmer than normal, her nipple extended and hard, and her pussy was pulsing on my fingers. I tried to reach her cervix, and she asked what I was trying to do.