Polyamory Ch. 18: Lovers Get Counsel

Story Info
Lovers get spiritual counseling and make love.
4.6k words
4.73
5k
3

Part 19 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 18

"The Lovers Get Counseling"

We had made plans for a trip to Daytona for Biketoberfest. Neither Gladys nor Debra had ever been and I told them it was something they had to experience. We were also planning to go to the Halloween Party and Prohibition Kitchen Halloween night, so we were thinking of costumes. Debra and Gladys had decided we should go as a pirate and his two winches. I had reserved a room in an AirBnB that was a short ride to Main St. on Daytona Beach and from which we could easily get to the Speedway and places in between.

Since we could not all ride the motorcycle, we were going to drive the car. The week went by as usual. We'd wake up, make love in one way or another. We'd meet for love making mostly in my office. Debra and Gladys met up in either Gladys's faculty office or the small conference room. We speculated about what the ghosts of the Flagler era thought of that.

One day we all met for lunch in the conference room. The Dean was away; Gladys's secretary and other colleagues in that administrative suite were also with the dean, so few were around for us to disturb. We loved making love in environments where it was sort of forbidden. The scene seem more erotic.

When I arrived that time, I knocked and the two women greeted me naked. I was already somewhat hard from anticipation but when I saw them I grew hard very fast and just got harder. They worked together to get me out of my clothes and before long I too was naked and had two women licking and sucking my cock and balls. It is always sort of weird to have two women making love to me and standing up with nothing to do but put one's hands on their heads. Needless to say, it is a very enjoyable fix to be in.

But ... . I really wanted to be in on the actions and asked them to let me get on the floor with them. They permitted me to do so but laid me out and told me I could use my hands but they were going to make love to me. I asked for a pillow from the couch for under my head. Debra got one.

Next thing I knew I had four breasts brushing over my body. Debra caressed me from cock up my stomach to my face and back giving me little opportunity to suck or lick her breasts. Gladys was going the other direction, down my leg and up the other. She positioned herself so when she was on her way to my cock, she stuck her vagina on one or the other of my big toes and rode it a bit. That was a new sensation that actually was sort of erotic for me as apparently it was for her.

I was caressing Debra's back with my hands and trying to feel her breasts. I couldn't reach her pussy or I'd have been in it with my fingers. All of it was tantalizing and frustrating but also quite sensuous and pleasing. After a bit, they changed places, commiserated a second and continued. Each did what the other had been doing.

The sensations though are different because Debra's breasts are so firm and tight compared to Gladys's larger ones. When Debra dangles hers, they barely hang down but Gladys's do. Fortunately, not too much. Between them, they have the perfect set of breasts. Both sets fit well in my hands and mouth. But now I wasn't given opportunity to touch and perhaps that was their point—to heighten my desire.

I was luxuriating in this sensuous massage when a knock came to the door. Gladys, always the sharp one, called out. "We're having a meeting." I guessed that was true. The male voice came back, "OK, just security. Have a good day."

We heard foot steps moving away, perhaps more than two sets. Had we foiled someone else's lunch time delight? No point to worrying about it. We got back to our "meeting".

By now I think both women had made several passes on both ends of my body. At this point, Debra began rubbing her breasts over my cock and balls and Gladys crawled up and dangled her breasts for me to suck. I began by sucking both in to my mouth as much as I could get. Then I licked the nipple and areola of one finishing it with a nip to her nipple. Gladys moaned appreciatively.

Then I moved to the other and tried to get my hand around to her pussy but couldn't so I began caressing her hips, ass and back the best I could to which she moaned. Then I shivered quite strongly. I'd never done that while having sex. I was not cold. It felt quite satisfyingly pleasant. Was it a sort of orgasm? I wasn't sure but I wouldn't mind it happening again.

I licked and sucked Gladys breast as I felt Debra beginning to lick my cock and balls. She was doing it earnestly, clearly savoring the experience. She ran her tongue up the underside of my cock and down the upper side. Once more stopping to lick the precum off the head and lathing the head quite lovingly. She followed by going down the length again and onto my scrotum, pushing my legs as far apart as possible and diving down between licking all the way to my asshole. Then she came back to my balls and licked all around them and then sucked one and then the other into her mouth and spent time sucking on them.

I thrust into her from the pleasure and wanting more. She seemed to be getting turned on by what she was doing and started writhing on my legs with her body, her breasts pressing into and over my thighs.

Gladys was enjoying what I was doing to her but moved so I could get fingers in her pussy. When I penetrated her with two she came, shaking, quaking, and moaning. When she did, her breasts shook and her body moved so that I licked across them both and I felt them sort of hit me one then the other.

I pumped my fingers in and out of her feeling her G-spot swelling. I took a break from sucking and licking her breasts to say, "Debra, please give me your pussy." She moved around so I had my fingers in two pussies. I still can't believe how much I love feeling the pussies of these two. It was clear she was very turned on because her G-spot was swollen and then she stopped licking and sucking me and said, "Yes, do me hard." Then "Oh, God, yes, I'm cumming, Hank. Oh, oh, oh. Praise, God! Eeeh! Eeeh! Thank you, Jesus!" I could feel her thrusting against my hand and squirming and shaking on my cock, her mouth began sucking me harder, bobbing up and down quite rapidly.

I continued to suck on and lick Gladys's breasts and finger my two pussies. I could feel their G-spots swell more and was able to stroke both their cervixes. Each time I'd put my finger in the cervix hole and circle the doughnut, they'd thrust into me and moan loudly. I began alternating my cervical stimulation so that I got a moan and thrust alternately.

I was all but ready to cum. Slightly, more and I would and then, Debra stopped. "No, Debra, keep on, just a little more."

She didn't listen, instead Gladys moved and I felt her mouth on me. Then Debra's breasts came into view and her sweet face. She kissed me passionately, and then moved and dangled her breasts for me. If Gladys's breasts were shaped so a wine glass would fit them perfectly, Debra's were perfectly shaped for a small ice cream bowl. To my joy, I could suck her whole breast into my mouth which I did. I sucked and pushed it out then sucked it back in. I did that with one and then the other and then felt myself ready to cum.

Somehow Debra knew because she turned around and Gladys pulled off my cock after the second shot, Debra missed the third which hit her in the face I was to learn. She giggled as she took me in her mouth and caught the next few. When I was apparently done, she pulled off, rose and kissed Gladys. Their breasts pushing together, something they knew turned me on so they began moving them back and forth and up and down over each other with their nipples and areola brushing on each other.

My fingers were still in their pussies and I wanted my mouth in one. I tried to move to get there, but they held me back. Debra bent down to kiss me and I saw my cum on her face. She presented it to me to lick off which I did as an obedient lover. Then we kissed again and I could taste and smell me on her.

She pulled back and Gladys straddled my head facing down my body and lowered her sweet, dripping wet pussy on my mouth. Debra moved and pulled my fingers out. I felt her hand on my cock which had hardly softened and straddled me and slipped my cock in her pussy. I was still sensitive from cumming but she felt so very good on it that it sprang to full hardness as she began to fuck me.

I was overloaded with sensation, but wanted more. Apparently they were also. I saw Debra's arms around Gladys and assumed the two were kissing and groping. We'd not been in this position for more than a minute when both of them came again, bucking, moaning, screaming into each other's mouth. I wished I could see it all.

They didn't stop. Debra kept fucking me, occasionally stopping to move sideways back and forth. When she did, I felt the super stimulation of my cock brushing over her cervix. To my amazement I felt like I was going to cum again and pretty quickly. I had little time to contemplate the idea because I was receiving so much stimulation from so many places.

Besides Debra on my cock, I was licking and tongue fucking Gladys. I decided to do more to her because my hands were free, so I circled here legs, pulled her to me as close as I could and ran my fingers down her ass crack to her anus and inserted a finger receiving an appreciative, "Yesssss!" I began sliding it in and out until she seemed relaxed with it. Then I slipped another finger in receiving another "Yessss! Oh, God, that feels good."

It wasn't long before I did cum again and when I did, Debra did also and when she did Gladys also did. The two of them bucked and thrusted so much I was sure I'd lose them, but I had Gladys tightly held with my arms and fingers in her ass. Then I felt a large amount of fluid and knew she was squirting. I tried to drink as much of it as I could.

Once all of us had finished cumming, I began to lick around Gladys's pussy, the crack, the lips, her clit. Meanwhile, Debra was licking all around my cock, I presumed to clean any lost cum off me. As if they had it all planned, the next thing I knew Gladys was off me and on Debra licking her pussy to get all the cum she could out of her.

I watched the two of them, hands moving over the other. I wondered if our session would ever end not that I minded.

***

We all returned to work smelling very much of sex and thinking about our appointment with Pastor Josephine. I spent the afternoon in my office working on my preparations for lectures and grading some assignments and thinking about us and our future. I also fantasized about the trip to Daytona. What would they wear? What would we do? Would we have car sex on the way down? What would our room be like?

I knew we'd have a king size bed. I had searched for that. I thought we could do with a queen but figured it would feel cramped given we had been sleeping on a king. The person who hosted the place saw I had put that there would be three of us and I told her we'd be sleeping together. She just respond, "Oh! Ohhhh!" Obviously not something that happened often.

The fantasizing did me no good. I soon was very hard and uncomfortable. I locked my door, took off my pants and began to masturbate as I continued to fantasize. My active imagination worked pretty well for me as I imagined Debra and Gladys playing with each other's breasts and pussies in the car after removing their clothes to ride naked. I dreamt of them sucking each other's breasts, penetrating pussies and kissing in plain sight of other drivers. I doubted their exhibitionism quite went that far, but it was a fantasy and people can do anything in fantasies.

After about five minutes I was ready to cum, and brought myself off with a final flurry of my hand. The cum shot up my chest and fell on my stomach and hand. I kept a box of tissues on my desk and used some to wipe myself clean. I couldn't get it all off so after a bit it dried and I was left with a bit of a crust on me wherever the cum had fallen. I figured, 'What the heck?' Debra and Gladys had cum on them. It couldn't be any worse.

Time finally came to meet for our conference with the pastor, so I wandered to our meeting spot on the edge of campus near the church. We embraced and kissed and Gladys sniffed. "What is that smell?"

"What?" I asked.

"You. You smell like cum."

"I bet you do too."

"Probably. God, we're going to be some group going to the pastor smelling like we just fucked", she laughed and Debra and I did also.

"I guess it may not be a first."

Whether the pastor smelled us or not, we do not know because she did not let on. Once we settled in her study, she asked, "Why do you want to see me?"

We had agreed we'd let Gladys tell her, so she did. Once she finished, Pastor Jo, as we had been told to call her, said, "My, my, this is a first for me. I've done some reading on polyamory and non-monogamy, but I never thought I'd have to use it. So what are your questions?"

Debra said, "I come from a very conservative background, in fact, to call it fundamentalist is an understatement. I've only been free now a few weeks thanks to Gladys, Hank and Dr. Jasmine. However, I do think of myself as a Christian and do not want to live in an un-Christian manner. I guess I crossed one barrier but could use some help with that. I was a virgin until I met Hank and Gladys. Well, I met them before but before Hank asked me out. My mind tells me that sex outside of marriage is a sin, so here I am sitting her confessing. What do you think? Am I sinning?"

Pastor Jo gave the question or its answer some thought and then said, "I think my sermon of a few weeks ago sort of answered that generally. God wants us to live joyful lives. What can make that happen today is different than what could have done it years ago. Even in recent years the danger of sex outside of marriage was pretty great. Aside from pregnancy, there was little to protect one from Sexually Transmitted Disease and ones like AIDS could kill you and others could leave you mentally or physically marred for life.

"I think though that your situation is a bit different than many. I take it to this point your partners are Hank and Gladys. Is that right?"

We all agreed and then she said, "I also take it that Hank and Gladys have not been promiscuous persons. Is that right?"

Gladys and I nodded yes.

"So the the disease part is not a problem. So what I think about being a Christian in regard to sex is being responsible and trustworthy. We may say faithful. I'm not sure sex demands the anxious response that the church has given it over the centuries. From what I've read, there are those who married someone they dearly love and never want to live without. A some point one or the other of the spouses finds their sex lives unsatisfactory, so the spouse who is happy may give the partner permission to have other sex partners. The proviso is that partner tells the spouse with whom and when the sex will take place. The couple may place other parameters on it. For example, all other relationships will be private with no public awareness.

"Others actually include another partner in their lives but only one is engaged with the other person sexually despite having, if not a romantic, a fond and caring relationship with each other.

"I guess what I am getting at is: Your relationship sounds responsible and each of you is trustworthy and you've worked out the parameters and how those might be expanded, but I'll bet ten years from now, you three will be together with no others. I know Hank and Gladys well enough that I think I can make that judgement."

"Yes, Pastor Jo, that may be but the church has always taught monogamy is the biblical view of marriage", stated Gladys.

"Yes, Gladys, that is what it has taught, but it has not always been true. Monogamy is still not the rule universally. In countries where cultural traditions permit either polygamy or polyandry, the church has never required persons to give up their multiple partners when becoming Christian. It is also quite hard to end those poly relationships generations later.

"But in the early church polygamy was quite common thus Paul's saying that is best that elders and deacons be the husband of one wife. We've gotten past that in one case because I have no husband. I'm not a man and I have a wife." She stopped and smiled.

"The church has checkered history with regard to figuring out what a proper attitude towards sex is. Most of us just haven't heard it."

"So why do we have that attitude?" I asked.

"The subject did not seem to come up with the Hebrews and adultery and fornication had nothing to do with monogamy. It had to do with being married and with women being the property of men. What were the penalties of the men and women who were caught in those situations?"

Gladys said, "We just studied that in Sunday School. The women were stoned for adultery or fornication. The men just had to pay the father in case of fornication and the husband in case of adultery for having taken advantage of their property."

"So what can we conclude from that?"

Debra's face lit up as if she had an epiphany. "Those texts are not condemning polygamy. They were stating how the cases should be dealt with and the woman was just property so she didn't count."

"Exactly, Debra. In fact, because she had been soiled and may be pregnant by someone to whom she wasn't married, she was of less value than before. Therefore, the man had to pay the part of her value that was lost to her family or her husband. The men were not judged to be soiled or of less value. They could go on with life."

"Wow! So why if in the early church polygamy was not condemned what happened?" I asked.

"As you know the church moved after about 20 or 30 years into Gentile neighborhoods and out of the Hebrew milieu. What philosophies reigned in the Gentile, that is Greek and Roman world?"

Gladys said, "NeoPlatonic, stoicism and, then, increasingly among the well off, Manichaeism."

"Right, and what was one of the cardinal principles of Greek and Roman philosophy that led to those views being predominant?"

We sat quietly sort of waiting on each other to answer. Perhaps, Debra was the only one who did not know. Finally, I couldn't stand the silence and answered, "The predominance of reason and the tabu on emotion and on ecstatic experience of any kind whether religious or some other type of experience."

"Yes, like orgasm."

Debra looked surprised. "Really!" she exclaimed.

"Really!" responded Gladys.

"So some of the Greek church fathers imposed that view of sexuality on the biblical record and made sex an affront to God who was in their mind 'The Word' the rational force of the universe. They maintained a sort of mysticism but the mysticism was couched in very rational terms as the mystery of God who they, of course, affirmed was unknowable, impenetrable. Which, of course, women are not and when they are they become ecstatic."

We were all left to ponder a moment. "So by the time we get to Augustine, we have a Neoplatonist, stoic and Manichaean all wrapped up in one. One of the greatest of Neoplatonist was Plotinus. You know about him."

"Yes", I said, "He was so convinced that the body was evil that he refused to celebrate his birthday because it was the day his body became united with his soul. Then he refused to care for it in any way because it did not deserve nurture. Thus he died lonely and his skin ravaged by soars, blisters and boils."

"Yes, the Christians who adapted these philosophies interpret the Pauline ideas of the conflict of spirit and flesh in a completely un-Hebrew way. For the Hebrew it is simply a way of picturing a conflict of the soul, that is, the conflict of right and wrong, what is good for me and what is harmful. It is not a literal thing. In fact, try to tell me what is flesh and what is Spirit. Is love flesh or spirit?"

12