Polyamory Ch. 22: Gladys' Conference

Story Info
Gladys goes to conference and exploring sex and spirituality.
16k words
4.76
5k
4

Part 23 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 22

"Gladys Goes to Conference"

The next week went pretty much as most. Getting all the paint washed off was a chore. It seemed no matter how much we got off there was more. It mattered little since the temps plummeted and Debra and Gladys had to wear sweaters or long sleeved dresses that covered the parts painted.

We continued to wake up and have sex, meet for afternoon adventures and then to make love at night before we went to sleep. Since Gladys was going off, we talked about what being separated for a week would mean to us. We decided to call using Facetime. We also agreed on a time to talk each night as long as that suited Gladys's schedule once she got there.

Gladys, of course, did not know for sure what her schedule would be like, so we agreed she'd text each day a meeting time. None of us had ever had phone sex nor Facetime sex, so we were looking forward to doing it.

The conference started on Monday and since it was for administrative persons it began and ended differently than faculty conferences. She'd be home Friday night if there were no serious weather events. The conference was in Chicago. Really! In mid fall. Crazy.

On Sunday, we prepared a special dinner, drinks and dessert to have a proper send off for Gladys. The food was spectacular and we were all very happy by the time we'd finished dinner and waited until later for dessert.

I suggested that since, we'd be missing Gladys for four days, that each of us make love to her in turns. Debra seemed to like the idea and Gladys also. So which goes first?

Debra suggested we use the playing cards she was learning to play poker with and draw for the highest card. So we got them out and let Gladys shuffle. She was the only one of us who was good at shuffling.

I drew and didn't look until Debra drew. Then we placed both cards face up. Mine was a 2. Debra's was a king. We laid a mat out on the living area floor and Debra and Gladys began loving on each other. I got my iPhone, opened the camera app and began photographing.

As usual I was hard in no time and they were sucking and groping on each other. Debra seemed to be the aggressor having Gladys on her back and sucking her breasts as she penetrated her pussy. For her part, Gladys was able to get her fingers into Debra's cunt. Both were squirming a bit from the stimulation.

I switched to video and began slowly moving around the women. I got where I had a good angle on Debra's dangling breasts and moved up and down closer to the floor and back up. I also changed my position and the zoom to get the best of everything.

Once I felt I had adequately documented that part of the scene, I moved to where I could see Debra's cunt. Seeing Gladys's fingers pumping in and out and her swollen cunt lips was quite the turn on. Once more though I changed angles, zoomed and just as I was about to move on, Gladys adjusted, pulled a finger out of Debra and slid it in her ass. Debra bucked hard when she felt the penetration and moaned harder. Fortunately, I had just zoomed out so I caught her response to Gladys's aggression.

I moved on around the scene and stopped the video to take some photos. The picture from the other side was beautiful. I could see Debra sucking on Gladys's breast and when she'd pull back and just flick her tongue, it was simply gorgeous with her breasts hanging down as a sort of background.

Some time passed and Gladys seemed to convince Debra to let her suck her breasts as they dangled beneath Debra. I did some video and some photos of that quite enticing look. I love dangling breasts no matter what and when I see a woman sucking or massaging them, it turns me on big time. I decided to take a break from photography and play with my cock which was bone hard.

As soon as I began stroking it, I was nearly ready to cum. What to do. I decided to do what I thought they would love. I moved to when I came it would shoot onto Debra's shoulder and down into Gladys's face. The orgasm came on quickly and I sprayed as expected. When Debra first felt it, she bucked up and exclaimed in glee. When the cum dropped onto Gladys, she stopped sucking and started trying to catch it as it dripped off of Debra.

They didn't bother with what was on Debra's back but went back to their love making. After 10 or 15 minutes, I had lost track of time, they turned and ended up in a 69. I began filming again. I did so from where I could see Gladys eating out Debra quite well. I moved to the side to have a shot at filming Debra's dangling breasts and Gladys's, whose breasts were sitting proudly atop her chest. Despite their larger size, Gladys had next to no sag in her breasts and when she lay down, they didn't flatten as many women's did.

Needless to say, dangling breast barely touching the chest of Gladys only a few inches from her upwardly turned breasts was a gorgeous shot. I was able to touch and position arms to get a clear view and with the framing of the arms, and legs, a quite erotic picture.

Both had had little nearly indiscernible orgasms already, but after they had been at it for maybe 25 minutes, I could see a big one growing between them. They were so in synch with everything, I knew they'd cum together. Indeed they did. When they did, they became a mass of bucking, quivering, and quaking bodies. They both squealed and cried out so that one may have thought they were in pain, but I knew it was great pleasure. They continued to love on each other, never able to get enough. I could see their faces which were at first contorted in orgasmic explosion but now beatific, pleased, satiated.

They still did not stop. Instead, they lay entwined licking and sucking on each other. They rolled to the side so both of them were lying on their side with their heads resting on the other's thigh. I thought they were getting ready to quit, but they didn't. This was a simple interlude of loving one another.

After they had rested, they turned and began kissing once more. Their tongues fenced in and out. I once more began the video. There is nothing like watching two women kissing. Their hands were moving over each other's body, down to the hips, into the ass crack and around to the pussy and up to the breasts.

It appeared that both were getting turned back on if they'd ever been off. Their nipples hardened and became distended and they began to breath a bit harder and then to squirm more energetically. Then as if on cue, they both came again. This time they grabbed hold and began shaking and shivering and squirming as one mass. They cried out and murmured and whined at the intensity of their orgasms.

As happened so often with Debra, she began singing as she came down from the heights of her orgasm. This time it was a song both Gladys and I knew so we joined in. The result was a very special spiritual moment for each of us as we sang "Come, Thou font, of every blessing".

As we sang, they reached out to me and I became a part of the pile of bodies, embraced by sexual delight, love, and joy.

>>>

Gladys was so exhausted by her love making with Debra that she asked if we could wait until after dessert. I assured her I was in no hurry. So we got the dessert ready which included strawberry pie, ice cream, hot fudge, and mint chips. Debra and Gladys liked whipped cream which I do not. We sat on the mat, legs crossed, and ate. The whip cream sat on the floor beside us.

Once we'd finished the dessert, Gladys took the whipped cream and sprayed it on my cock. That startled me, it was so cold. My cock though thought it was cool and rose up in joy. Debra leaned over and licked the cream off. Then Gladys squirted a dollop on each of their nipples and ordered me to lick it off. I readily complied bringing squeals of joy from each.

I took the play as a sign Gladys was ready for me and began eagerly licking at one of her breasts. She responded, "Not yet, big boy. Give me more time."

I sat back a bit disappointed but sure of my future reward. We talked a bit more about our future trip somewhere clothes optional and agreed we didn't want to go camping. That meant a resort or cruise. I was more inclined toward a resort while Debra and Gladys were more inclined to a cruise. Debra and I were assigned to research this week. We all thought Christmas break a good time to go if it wasn't too expensive then.

We then talked about working on our relationship and understanding what polyamory could mean for us. Gladys said she discovered a relationship coach in Jacksonville who deals specifically with non-monogamous persons. We decided we should contact her.

Gladys got up and went off toward our bedroom and returned. She came directly to me, sat on my lap and said, "Now, boy, make love to me. Make it good, 'cause it has to last a long time."

Her breasts were right at my mouth level, so I began by nibbling on her nipples one after the other and then licking around the areolae for quite some time. Debra moved and I could see her with the iPhone taking photos.

After pleasuring the breasts with my tongue, I gently sucked one into my mouth to Gladys's joy expressed by a deep sigh. I began sucking it in and out and she moaned and squirmed on me. I moved my one hand to the other breast fingering her nipple and caressing the breast which led to her squirming and moaning all the more. My other hand had moved to her butt and was caressing it occasionally running down her crack and fingering her anus.

I moved to the other breast to suck it and changed my hands around. Gladys hugged me tighter to her, squirmed anxiously and whined her delight and desire, "Oh, Hank, yes. That's so good. Suck my little tits. Make me cum, Hank. Oh, God, I'm so hot. I think ... ." and she came shaking violently on me and bucking against my cock which was lodged between us.

I quit sucking as she did and licked and bit my way up her neck to her ear and then we kissed. She moaned and groaned into my mouth and squirmed against my cock. I wasn't ready to give her that yet.

Once her orgasm had subsided, I gently laid her down on the mat and kissed my way down to her pussy. On the way I'd also lightly bite her here and there knowing that she loved it when I did. When I penetrated her navel with my tongue she bucked up hissing, "Yes!" I kissed and nibbled my way around her vulva and she began to beg me to eat her, but I heightened the attack by licking around her thighs from her vulva to her ass. Her legs were splayed out so that I could do whatever I wanted. She was thrusting up involuntarily searching for something that was not there yet.

One trip around her thigh, I did dip into her anus with my tongue and tongued it for a bit eliciting moans, thrusts, shivers and at last an orgasm. This one not so strong but clearly she was cumming. Grunting out oohs, ahhs, uhhs.

I proceeded to lick her labia and nibbling on each for a bit. When I finally touched her clit with my tongue, she exploded. "Oh, God, Jesus, Mary and Joseph, that's so amazing." she cried out squealing the end of amazing. I had to hold tight to her hips to keep my tongue in place and continue to flick her clit.

As she came down from the orgasm, I began to tongue fuck her vagina. I could tell how turned on she was because her G-spot was not just firm and engorged, it was extending to the very entrance of her vagina. I licked it ardently running my tongue as far in as I could over it. She bucked up into me crying, "Yes! Yes!" over and over. I kept up for a bit and then moved back to her clit and penetrating her with three fingers. I pushed in to her cervix and the second I touched it she bucked and thrusted to get more. I gave it to her moving my fingers in over her G-spot and then to her cervix. That and my tongue on her clit was driving her nuts.

She grabbed my cock and began vigorously stroking it. I didn't really want to cum that way. So I asked her to take it easy. She slowed down. I was apparently emitting a lot of precum as her hand was sliding over my cock head quite smoothly. It felt so good I was afraid I'd cum soon.

I tried to concentrate on my task but my task was turning me on all the more. I withdrew my ring finger from her cunt and penetrated her ass quickly with it being rewarded with a strong moan and thrusts of satisfaction. I was aiming for at least one more orgasm before I quit. All this stimulation and I knew it would come. Not being aware of time, I had no idea how long it took, but then she exploded thrusting and bucking squirming and jacking me off. She screamed and moaned and cursed and then she gushed. I, of course, was not expecting her to squirt, it never seemed predictable. I tried to catch as much as I could and Debra exclaimed with glee to see it and apparently to have caught it on video.

Then I exploded. I couldn't tell for sure, but Gladys didn't try to catch it in her mouth so I supposed it was going all over her or the mat. I didn't want to look because I was busy—I knew Gladys liked it when I kept licking and fingering her while her orgasm subsided, so I did.

She signaled with a tap on my shoulder she wanted something else. I sat up, and saw that indeed she was covered with cum. Debra became aware also and while Gladys was already collecting and eating it, Debra got down and began licking it off of her.

Once they were finished cleaning up the cum, Gladys looked at my somewhat softened cock and asked it if it would be up for more. I replied, "I think in a bit we can get it there. Plus, you two seem to have your ways with it."

"That's good because I want it in my pussy and my ass."

"I'll see what I can do. Right now, I need some water."

They both asked for some also. I got the water and asked if we could go to the bedroom, so we did and all of us drank our water, went to the bathroom, ladies first. When I went in, they stayed. Debra said, "We want to hold it while you pee if that's OK."

They both took hold with a thumb and finger or two and aimed it. I found it hard to get started with them doing this, and they giggled at my difficulty. Eventually, though I began to pee and they shouted in glee. I began to laugh and that stopped my flow. It took a bit for us to settle down enough for me to start again. Finally, I was finished and we headed to bed.

Gladys said, "That was so awesome. I've never even watched a man pee much less held a cock when he did."

"Me either, obviously, but it feels so incredible feeling it run through the cock, doesn't it."

Gladys giggled and they hugged. My cock was beginning to revive given the oddly erotic conversation with it as the star. Gladys began to caress it softly while Debra moved in behind and under me, so I could lie on her breasts. She began stroking my chest and kissing my head. A few seconds later, my cock was fully erect to Gladys's joy.

Gladys climbed up and straddled me sinking her pussy down and onto my cock. She sighed deeply and I moaned my pleasure and pushed up trying to drive deeper into her. She said, "Just lie there and let me do it."

She began moving her hips in a circle causing my cock to rotate within her pussy. I could feel it as her cervix moved over the head and she squeezed on my cock. She was smiling broadly obviously enjoying the action. After a bit of that, she began riding my cock back and forth and leaned down so her breasts were right in my face.

I took the clue and began flicking them with my tongue once more being rewarded with a moan and sigh. I flicked both for a bit and then took her right one into my mouth and began sucking on it. She bucked and thrust more energetically and moaned loudly. Then she came pretty hard and began bucking and thrusting, her vagina squeezing me so hard I thought it might cut me in two. Her squealing of delight ended with a passionate kiss.

I couldn't tell that Debra was doing anything but caressing me and kissing me on the head but I felt her shiver and then quake and exclaim, "Oh, Jesus, thank you Lord." I caressed her arm and sort of hugged it to me. She mewed.

Gladys kept riding me seeming to want another orgasm or for me to cum, but I felt I was far from it. I began sucking her other breast eliciting appreciative moans and sighs from her. If I hadn't already cum several times lately, I was sure I'd have already cum, Gladys's cunt was so tight on me and felt so amazingly good.

My sucking had its effect as perhaps my massaging her other breast. She came again, bucking and rising up, pulling her breast from my mouth which popped free. She quaked and bucked for a few minutes as she whined and screamed indiscernibly. Then Debra once more came, not so hard but obviously and hugged me tightly to her.

When Gladys's orgasm began to subside, she lost no time instructing us, "Debra I want to 69 with you. Me on top. Hank you're going to fuck my ass and cum in it if it takes all night. You up to it?"

I said, "I'll do my best!"

We got in position, I lubed her ass and my cock although it had enough pussy juice to do the job I thought. I positioned myself and Debra helped me aim and I slid in. It felt so incredibly good all I wanted to do was linger in the feeling, but Gladys took time out from licking Debra to say, "Pump me, Hank, Pump me."

So I started stroking in and out slowly and deliberately luxuriating in the sensations. Gladys was apparently enjoying the experience also as she kept moaning and mewing. After a bit she caught the rhythm and began to move against me, Debra also caught on and began being able to lick me and Gladys as my cock moved in and out of her ass.

It was clear that Gladys was on her way to cumming again. Debra became more and more energetic with her licking which I figured had to do with her state of arousal. As for me, I could feel the sensations of rising cum. Next thing I knew a finger pierced my ass. It caught the rhythm and the cum rose much faster. Seconds later, I was shooting my load into the bowels of Gladys who responded with a yelp and then a squeal and then bucking, writhing and shaking. She had given up on Debra but Debra did not give up on us. She kept licking and sucking Gladys and me while Gladys continued to buck up and down her head going forward and then back as she squealed and cried out profanities.

I was now spent and could feel the cum leaking out around my cock, but Debra stayed in place licking and sucking. My cock softened enough to slip out and Debra began licking it and cleaning the cum off it. Then she came too. She bucked under Gladys and me so hard we couldn't stay in place. I moved away and they rolled over. They were still shivering and writhing against each other. I grabbed the phone and took a video. They were simply beautiful like this.

They moved around until they could kiss and I moved in to wrap myself around them and we lay there until we fell asleep.

>>>

The alarm sounded at 4. Gladys had to be at the airport by 6:30 for her 8 AM flight. It was the latest she could leave and be sure to be present for the keynote. She was told the admin committee wanted a report on it. She thought it stupid, they could read the damn thing which was already published in a journal. The three of us got up and showered, did we ever wreak.

Gladys and Debra took a little bit of extra time kissing, washing and squirming against each other when they were all soaped up. Clearly, they were going to miss each other. I watched and stroked my hardening cock.

The hot water ran out and we toweled each other off both Debra and me working a bit longer on Gladys. Debra crawled back in bed while Gladys and I got dressed. Debra had to be at work by 8 and we couldn't be sure to be back. She had learned to use the app to contact Uber which was our plan for her to get to work.

I put on my dockers and semi-dress shirt so I was ready for my day at school. Gladys put on a beautiful navy blue dress with long sleeves that hugged her arms. The bodice and skirt fully buttoned up so that the neck line formed a not clear ending. If she wanted, she could leave buttons open revealing more cleavage which she did this morning. The bodice fit tightly and she needed no bra. She also left the skirt unbuttoned almost to the waist. I assumed that was for me.