Polyamory Ch. 23: Halloween

Story Info
Debra meets with mothers, halloween night.
4.7k words
4.75
4.3k
5
0

Part 24 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 23

"Halloween"

Thanksgiving being but a few weeks away, we decided to invite our parents to stay with us, and they had both agreed despite they'd have to share a bathroom. We planned out how we would share our living arrangement and when. The first night after they had arrived we thought was best. Gladys's parents were arriving first and then mine about two hours later. We thought they may find our situation odd but be all right with it having always left our decisions open for us.

Debra, of course, knew her parents would object on the grounds of religion but not to the polyamory part given that members of their church had polygamous relationships. She also had the hurdle of talking to her mother. The closer the day came the more anxious she was and by Monday morning, she need special care to help her prepare.

She asked about the Orgasmic Meditation because she thought full on sex would not help her to calm her soul, as she said. I agreed to stroke her as best I could because I had no idea what it was like or what I was to do except to calmly stroke her clit wherever and however she directed which made her feel the best.

About a half hour before she was to be at work, she lay down on the bed and I sat on my knees next to her where I could reach her easily and without strain. I had some lubricant to put on my hand, despite she was always plenty wet, but the idea was not to invade the vaginal area just to focus on her clit.

I began caressing her clit with lubricated finger and she tried to focus on what I was doing. We had found some instrumental music that was supposed to be for mediation and she tried to focus on what I was doing. Gladys sat in the armchair in the corner of the room and watched.

As I stroked, Debra's breathing seemed to calm despite her breasts becoming firmer and her nipples harder just from my touch on her clit. Obviously, the stroking was arousing her, but the info that I had said that while orgasm was not the goal having one would not be bad. The stroker though should continue stroking through the orgasm and not stop until 15 minutes were up.

I kept up my stroking and found the whole thing amazingly erotic. I looked over at Gladys and discovered that she too found it erotic as she had her hand in her pussy stroking her own clit. As time passed, Debra began to breath very deeply and to move her hips in response to my stroking. She, then, came, but not hard or with the desperation often associated with cumming but as if her body shivered and then seemed to relax big time.

Her eyes remained closed, her breathing became more shallow for the next couple of minutes and then began becoming deeper again. Just before the 15 minute alarm sounded, Debra once more shivered, thrust a bit, squirmed a bit more, and then relaxed so completely I wondered if she could move.

The alarm sounded and Debra's eyes opened dreamily. "Wow! That was so good. I was able to think of nothing for the whole time except for your finger stroking my clit. It was like I was simply watching it. When I came, it was just so peaceful and smooth. I'd like to do that again soon."

Gladys was intrigued and decided to do some of her own research and see if there was any academic discussion of this. We all got dressed and went to school. Gladys and I went with Debra to her office and reassured her once more that we'd be over as soon as she texted us that her mother had left. She thanked us and kissed us both.

We both did see her once her mother left and we both at different times made love to her that afternoon. Then as we prepared and ate dinner, she told us what had happened. We felt good that she seemed all right with the encounter even when it had just completed.

At dinner she said the meeting was quite uncomfortable at first. She thought neither of them knew how to begin and then her mother confessed, "Debra, my daughter, I love you with all may heart, however, I feel I have failed to show that I do in any adequate way. I assume that is so and I ask your forgiveness."

Debra told her that she forgave her.

"Then I want also to say that while I can not condone your life apart from your family and church, I want to be able to see you and maybe in time get to know this man you are seeing. Would that be possible?"

Debra responded, "Mommy, I think it possible, but I'm not sure how to expect you to act. Hank and Gladys are magnificent persons whom I love with my whole heart. We have a deeply spiritual relationship that comes in part from our intense physical relationship. You would have to respect them and treat them with courtesy and kindness. If you cannot do that, then you chose not to see us."

Her mother bowed her head and folded her hands like she was praying, then said, "I may be able to but I doubt your father will. He is angry for your disobedience. I am torn between him and you. I have no idea what I would do without him and the thought is simply impossible for me. I also do not know how to go on with the thought of never seeing you again."

"That means doing something you've never done."

"What's that?"

"Defy Daddy and confront him. Mommy, you've never really confronted him. You all argue but it's never anything consequential: food, laundry, groceries, and the like. Have you ever said to him that you are not happy with the life you are leading? Yes, I know, that may be difficult and I know he is tyrannical about most everything. But don't you have a right to say what you want. If you want to see me with or without him, shouldn't you be able to? Does he even know you are here?"

She shook here head as if to say "No!" or if uncertain. "I guess you are right. No, he doesn't know. He went to Gainesville to a meeting. I called when he was not at home."

"What good is that? He controls everything. Is that what mutual submission means?"

"I guess not, but it is all I know. My father, grandfather, as far as I know my great grandfather all were tyrants. The women in my family were taught not to question them."

"Well, I'm not going to live like that. I met Hank here in my office. He took me to lunch, treated me very respectfully. He took me to my first movie. He took me to dinner. It was all very respectful and kind. He never pushed me in any way. He asked and accepted my decision. When I told him I did not want to go home, he arranged for me to live with Gladys who is a kind, caring, loving and generous person. He made those arrangements because he didn't think we were ready to live together. Then, I fell in love with both of them and they with me and each other." (She had taken the chance and figured it couldn't hurt to get that out there so there would be no surprises.)

"You, you, what? You fell in love with two people?"

"Yes, Mommy, but they are people I chose to love not that were forced on me. In fact, the whole of our relationship seemed to happen as if God wanted it to. We love each other and I believe we will be together all of our lives."

"But that is bigamy."

"No, Mommy, it is love. It is what is called polyamory or non-monogamy. Bigamy is a legal term that has nothing to do with us. We know each other, we love each other and one day we hope the laws will change so we can marry each other. In the meantime, we are getting legal document written to protect everyone's rights should we have children, should one of us die, and so on."

"I just don't know what to say. This is just too much."

"Well, think about this, if I had stayed with you all, you would have insisted I marry someone from the church, love him or not, be attracted to him or abhorrent of him. If I were to marry a man from the church, someday he could marry someone else whether I liked her or not. I am not going to live that kind of horrid existence."

"OK, Debra, this is going to go nowhere for now because I just can't think this through right now. I'm not sure what I'll do but I'll let you know what I decide somehow. I never expected to be here talking like this because you left home. I thought your Daddy would handle it. Again, I'm sorry we did not love you as we should. I'll call", she said standing nervously, reaching out to Debra and sort of hugging her, a gesture clearly uncomfortable to her.

Debra closed her description with, "I have no idea what the future holds." Then she began to weep.

She cried for maybe 20 minutes while Gladys held her and I checked our supper. I'd go back on occasion and hug and hold her also. When she quit, she went to the bedroom, washed her face, and returned seeming a bit happier but still depressed. She then said, "Can we all get undressed? It seems unnatural for us to be dressed at home. I want us to stay normal."

We agreed and Gladys and I undressed her, and, then, she and I undressed Gladys. They undressed me. We hugged and kissed affirming our love and assuring Debra that we'd be here for her. We didn't know how she should feel, but whatever she felt was all right with us.

Dinner was ready so we sat around our table and ate. Once we were done, Gladys asked if we'd like to know what she learned about Orgasmic Meditation. We said we would.

She began filling us in on the details and the opportunities to attend conferences. There would be one in Atlanta in February or in New Orleans in April. April sounded better than February and New Orleans certainly better than Atlanta. We decided to think about and work on that idea.

We had talked about a Christmas holiday trip and I had researched it. I preferred to go somewhere land based unless Debra and Gladys definitely wanted a cruise. We could fly to Merida or Cancun in the Yucatán and drive to a clothes optional resort on the Caribbean in two hours. From there we could do some sight seeing because the Yucatán was full of both natural and historical sites. Debra and Gladys agreed for me to plan that.

But we had a more immediate event—Halloween was next week. They had bought corsets with costumes in mind.

>>>

Gladys and Debra had planned out their costumes for Halloween and hidden the plans from me—a surprise. I hadn't given it much thought and mentioned so. They said I shouldn't worry that they had a costume for me. I figured, 'What the hell!'

So Halloween arrived and as soon as we got home from the college, Debra and Gladys disappeared into the bedroom immediately after eating a light dinner of leftovers. I did some cleaning around the house. Then sat on the deck to read and do some research on a class I was preparing for the next term.

I actually ended up falling asleep. When I awoke, two gorgeous women were standing in front of me dressed as pirate wenches. While both were dressed as wenches, they were quite different. Gladys had her corset on and her fuller breasts bulged above the top. I wasn't sure her nipples would be well hidden. She had left the top hook on the front undone making it all the more alluring. She had what may be called a skirt made of black mostly see through netting like material with a short skirt of opaque material that came just below her pussy in the front and below her ass cheeks in the back. I discovered she had a black thong on in case.

Debra also had her corset on but had left two hooks undone to show some cleavage. Her breasts barely bulged. Were the corset completely hooked she'd look pretty flat. She did not have a skirt but a red jacket lined in black that was long enough when closed to provide a skirt. If opened, it reveals a pair of hip hugging black very short shorts. She showed me that the shorts had a very convenient hole at her pussy. "I slit them and bound the edges just for you", she said with a wink and sultry smile.

Both wore black mesh hose and black boots. The startling part of the outfits, though, was the paint. Both had a streak of orange that began as more or less a half inch line above their eyebrow and went to the temple becoming a mere point on both sides. They had outlined the streaks with black. Beneath the eye was a highlight of black outlined beneath with orange.

There were two thin lines one from each eyebrow—one orange and the other black that ran down the bridge of their noses to a spiral down the sides of their nostrils. Each also had a necklace of orange and black rings around their necks. Debra had black lines that began as spirals at her collar bones curving in to the center of her chest and then down and into her corset. Gladys had similar lines in red. Needless to say, those lines were suggestive.

Their lips were also painted red on Gladys and black on Debra with the other color outlining the primary—Black on red and red on black.

I was hard almost the instant I laid eyes on them. Once my astonishment wore off, they took my hands and led me to the bedroom where they had laid out my costume. It included, to my surprise a device I'd never seen. It was a soft plastic ring that they showed me went around my cock and balls. It was tight enough to hold my cock and balls so they stuck out, as if I needed help, I was so hard. Gladys said, "This is in case your hard on ever softens."

The pants were a thin soft material but turned out to be actually pretty warm. They came just below the knees. There was a pair of thick black socks and a pair of boot tops to go over my black dress shoes. Then there was a white blousy shirt with open collar that came just beneath my breasts showing my hairy chest. It also had faux leather cuffs. The final touch was a belt onto which we could tie a pouch for credit card, ID and other necessary items like, additional lip stick, etc.

They then proceeded to add things to my face—a fake cut, some blood, a mole, then some black paint lines to highlight my eyes and mouth. By the time they finished, I looked sort of comical to me and obviously amusing to the women. As long as they were happy, I was happy.

I was concerned about the pants. The only thing that gave my cock any cover was the shirt tale, but even it revealed the very strong erection. I could only hope I may grow accustomed to the very hot women with me and it would relax, but with the cock ring on, would it still show.

Gladys said she would drive and Debra and I slid in the passenger side. Debra immediately grabbed my hand and pulled it to her cunt. She said, "Check me out."

I penetrated her pussy finding it quite ready and filled with her BenWa Balls. I grinned and she said, "Gladys has hers in also. We'll let you take them out later." On to Prohibition Kitchen.

We waited in line for about ten minutes as the security men checked our IDs and we paid. The whole time Debra and Gladys hugged one or the other of my arms to their breasts which kept me turned on and my cock, if not hard also not soft. Once we had paid we sought out a table. We wanted a booth and fortunately there was one already occupied but only one side by two couples. We asked if we may join them. They assured us we could, so we sat down with me between Debra and Gladys.

We introduced ourselves to the others who were intrigued by us but said nothing. Once intros were done, they retreated to themselves and we to ourselves. We discreetly loved on each other, my hands in their crotches and theirs on my cock which was growing harder by the second. They caressed it constantly.

They became dissatisfied with me just fingering their pussies on the outside and instructed me to put my hands down behind them and penetrate their pussies. I tried discretely to comply and ran my hands down behind them and under their asses to their pussies. They helped me by moving their clothes aside to get me in. It was easier for Gladys who only had the thong to move and it moved easily out of the way. With Debra we had to align the hole in her shorts with her vagina and get my fingers through. We made it about the time our waitress came up.

We ordered drinks and the three of us felt even more erotic given what we were doing. Once we had ordered and the waitress had left, Debra whispered, "You think she knew?"

Gladys whispered back, "No, but I think she may have seen us squirming around and wondered why. She may just think Hank has his hands under our asses." They giggled like a couple of school girls with a secret. We sat like that, me fingering them and them squirming for best effect until our drinks came. Then the question was how I could drink my beer with no hands.

Debra partially solved the problem by saying, "I'm about to cum. When I do you can use that hand." The she kissed me like there was no tomorrow and she came with intensity, squeezing my fingers tightly and pressing into them. Our kiss kept her silent although I could here her moaning and whimpering. She broke the kiss and said, "Oh, God, so good. Thank you, Jesus."

I said, "My name's Hank."

She faux slapped me and squirmed off my hand. I pulled it out, looked to see if the others may be watching and offered my fingers to Gladys, she sucked on them licking the cum off of them. Then she whispered, "I'm not far off. Don't get a big mouthful."

I kept fingering her, even did so more earnestly. I could feel her G-spot firm and engorged and knew she was right. I took a swig of beer, swallowed and kissed her. Almost immediately, she came, whimpering into my mouth. If the others heard her, they may assume she was just whimpering from the kiss, but given the rush of cum from her pussy, I knew it was clearly an orgasm.

She then squirmed off my hand, got a napkin and put it under her to dry the seat. When she returned it to the table, it was clearly wet. If the wait staff paid any attention, they'd have a treat.

A bit later the waitress asked if we'd like some food. We told her we'd like a pretzel. Their pretzels are quite large and very good. She said, "OK, anything else?"

"Not for now", I replied. She stood there as if she wanted to ask us something and deciding not to, sort of sighed and went on.

It must've been 45 minutes before the pretzel showed delivered by a server. Seconds later the waitress said, "I'm sorry for the delay, but you can see we're sort of jammed and they had to cook yours from scratch. Hope you enjoy it and everything else." She smiled conspiratorially as if she knew something secret.

In the meantime we had loved on each other by hugging and kissing. Clearly, the others at the table found it amusing that we were a threesome making out. Every once in a while, the other women would tentatively kiss each other with a bit of tongue but it never really got going. The guys seemed totally not in to it. In fact, one seemed jealous for his wife or girlfriend to be kissing the other woman.

We got up occasionally and danced at the end of the table. The place was so crowded, that it was nearly impossible to move around. We also watched the aerialists who did amazing things on trapezes and hoops. Two were on high stilts.

Everybody seemed to be enjoying the party, the band was terrific, and we were enjoying each other mostly. Whenever I kissed either woman, I slipped a hand into their pussies and then groped their breasts discreetly. We did have to be careful, the college would not like it to get out that their faculty was nearly having sex in public.

About 12, we decided we wanted a change and left. We walked down the street toward where our car was parked and found it pretty deserted. The only action at this hour seemed to be at Prohibition Kitchen or way down at the end of the street. We stopped occasionally to hug, kiss and grope.

We arrived at the car parked in the church parking lot in a fairly isolated area of the lot. It was dark and fairly private, so before we had gotten in panties and shorts were gone and my pants undone. We immediately fell into sucking and licking everything we could. I unfastened Gladys's corset and it fell away as Gladys undid Debra's. They were topless and bottomless.

I had no idea what we were going to do when Debra said, "Get us home fast, Hank. I can't wait to fuck."

12