Polyandry

Story Info
Wife expands her marriage options to include boyfriend.
7.5k words
2.84
35k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkmywife
dkmywife
382 Followers

Warning! This story is about a wife who is given permission to see her ex-boyfriend sexually.

If you are one of those who gets their pubes in a twist or allows their inner 'prick' to surface because you get triggered by such a story...STOP HERE...GO NO FURTHER! If you persist in reading knowing that you will be triggered, it is recommended that you comb Preparation H into your hair to prevent the hemorrhoid sitting on your shoulders from getting inflamed.

*****

The idea of my wife having lunch with her ex-boyfriend never bothered me, nor did the possibility of their lunch outings developing into something more. Most men would have had a problem because such innocent outings often, intended or not, become physical due to their respective history especially when that history was highly sexual. It's kind of like riding a bike, once you've done it, it isn't all that hard to get back on and ride again. If he was any good in the past the likelihood of it becoming a physical affair explodes tenfold. Good dick is good dick...morality aside.

Jealousy was a disease I had long since rid myself of in the years before she and I met. Little did she know that I was aware of the affair she'd had with him while I was overseas. Now, at the time we weren't married so the affair itself wasn't a problem and had it not been for my calling her while he was 'there', one night I would have never been the wiser. I was literally on the other side of the planet, so when I called at noon my time it was midnight in California.

They had apparently gone out to dinner and a movie and were back at her place when I called. She was a bit tipsy so, she was a bit less cautious than she would have otherwise been. Now she told me openly that she and Ramsey had gone out that evening and that he was there with her having some wine. What she didn't realize was that I could hear quite well what was going on...in spite of the distance.

My booth was sound-proof so it allowed me to pick up back ground noises on her end of the line. Back in the day before cell phones overseas calls had to be routed through land lines, satellites and towers. Sometimes we'd connect sometimes we'd not, other times we'd get a shit connection while other times we'd get a great one...but those were often broken off mid conversation without warning. Well, this connection was a good one so there was no static to interfere with our conversation.

What I had at the time was, in effect, a very effective one-way microphone that would allow me to hear every sound they made in spite of the 12,000 miles between us. To give you the picture her house phone was on the pillar just outside her kitchen where the small dining table sat next to the back patio. The phone cord was extra-long so that she could go outside and talk if she wanted. From what I could gather they were inside the kitchen because her voice sounded different in the enclosed kitchen space vs out in the open dining area. Anyway, as she and I spoke I heard him kissing her neck mixed with sighs she couldn't control. Like I said I could hear everything as if I were right there.

I could not tell what she was wearing because I was not there, duh. What I could hear was the zipper of her jacket either he or she had unzipped as well as the shuffling of its removal from her shoulders and it hitting the floor. While she talked about their day at the art and wine festival I could hear his kissing her neck and her gasp as the front clasp of her bra popped off.

A small moan of pleasure erupted as his tongue hit her nipples and the licking, sucking and minor slurping sounds surrounded by the words she spoke to me. "...then we went to a movie, watching the re-release of the original Star Wars for the sake of nostalgia, because he wanted to see it'...a muffled gasp followed by more aggressive noises with a moan she couldn't contain 'we...mmmm...we then decided to go to the Saddle Rack for drinks...and came home".

Then from somewhere out of the blue the clicking noise that generally indicated that we were about to be disconnected came over the phone only we weren't disconnected. Instead of hanging up I remained silent so Laurie thought we had been disconnected only was too preoccupied to bother hanging up the phone. What followed was the phone being set down and she said "We were disconnected; I was hoping you would fuck me while he was on the line. I guess you'll just have to fuck me without him." And they kissed hot and heavy for a little while with no talking except the occasional gasp from my wife followed by the unbuckling of his belt...followed by the sound of his jeans falling to the floor.

He piped up, "Should we go to the bedroom?" She responded initially with a moan and just kept kissing him.

After a minute or so she said "No...just fuck me here. I want you to fuck me all night long...but right now...just fuck me...right here." As clear as the connection was I still couldn't hear the sounds made "God Ramsey, I love your cock...I love it when you go deep!!" They kissed as my girlfriend and later wife moaned approval of their coupling. For a while I could hear just the occasional squeal and moan but I couldn't hear much else until they started going at it hard and heavy. Laurie didn't make a sound but the occasional guttural sigh as they fucked. She came at least once so that I could hear her but if she came more than once...which I am sure she did...I couldn't tell from my vantage point.

Eventually I heard Ramsey grunt...and his pace quicken as the tone of their skin slapping skin became more apparent. He was nearing his own orgasm. Laurie clarified this by saying "Come on baby...let it go baby."

That is all it took and he grunted "I'm...cumming.." and unloaded into her. They remained there on the counter for a while kissing and laughing until I heard him say "We should take a shower and get to bed...I need you...all night."

Shortly after this the phone was picked up and hung up. The line cleared and the operator a navy dispatcher piped up "Dude. I'm sorry you had to hear that. Man that's just fucked up." I merely shrugged it off telling him I was kind of expecting it and hung up.

I wasn't at all upset and I had been expecting her to fuck around on me. It wasn't at all uncommon and it isn't that bad when you expect it and accept it. As I stated earlier my jealousy was burned up long before I knew her thanks to a Country western singer who liked fucking my roommate. I lost count of the times I walked in on them fucking and 'no', my self-esteem at that time in my life wasn't worth a damn.

After a while my jealousy simply burned up because it just wasn't worth the stress it caused me whenever she decided to do him.

The country singer was not the last woman to fuck around on me either. She was however, the last one that I allowed to hurt me or make me jealous. The others were at least more discrete, though not so discrete that I didn't catch on. There were times that I did catch them blowing a guy in the driveway when I came home earlier than expected. I was polite enough not to interrupt them, because it is dangerous for the guy because he might get his cock bit...if I surprised them. I mean C'mon that would violate the Bro Code in a big way.

Other times a note here or there gave it away or flowers from some admirer or a shared glance with a guy she wasn't supposed to know clued me in on what was going on. Yes, there were times I'd catch them fucking, sometimes with other women, which could get interesting. But most times I simply lay on my bed and listen to them fuck.

Laurie was no different except in the manner I learned of her affair. Okay, granted we were not married at the time, so it technically wasn't a deal breaker. To be fair I was banging the female dentist on the island, so for me to get upset at her banging this guy would have been hypocritical.

I was not the innocent victim of some estrogen plot against men, no...I had simply grown used to the idea that women, like men were not monogamous by nature but forced into it by some social construct based in pre- medieval 'religious' dogma. Dogma meant to subvert a woman's social standing while enhancing men's social standing. But we are not here to discuss the sociopolitical impact of pre-medieval religion...are we?

So I came home and life moved on, we got married, moved around to where life took us eventually leading us back to California where her family and friends were and yes...where 'he' lived as well. It wasn't long before Ramsey showed up knocking on the door and took Laurie out to dinner to get reacquainted. That first meeting was exactly that a meeting, it would appear that they intended to behave themselves...initially, but their history would inevitably surface.

Which it did; only I didn't become aware of just how far it had progressed until a year or so after things got going. She had written in her journal about things getting interesting between herself and Ramsey. She had begun to miss being physical with him and that her efforts to resist his advances were weakening. She even noted when she had given in to her lust for him, a year or so earlier.

April 2, 20-

"...Well, it happened, after far too long I 'finally' felt his cock inside me again. This wasn't the first intimate encounter though, less than two weeks ago I gave him a blowjob in his car. Had it not been his sports car or had I known how long we had before anyone came home, I may have invited him to my bedroom that day and fucked his brains out; as it happened 'that' happened today. We met in the cottage in Capitola we used to rent when Rich was in Iraq to make sure that we could be together in secret. Everyone knew I had a navy boyfriend and that he was overseas at war. We sometimes stayed at my town house. In fact there wasn't a room he and I didn't make love in.

He bought the cottage for us to have a place where we could meet. I went there early and met him naked at the door. He then told me what he had done. I sucked his cock in the living room to get him ready to take me in the bedroom. I had him fuck me doggy style first as we watched the surf crash on the beach. It had been years since I'd felt his cock touch me...there anyway. When I felt his warmth touch my flesh every doubt I had, every shred of guilt disappeared as he buried his long, beautiful cock into me again. How I loved that feeling of our first connection.

I wish I could say I was ashamed, I am not. I love his cock...My God it felt magnificent to have him inside me again!! It has been too long and I do love him. When we were fully 'one' and his body heat mixed with mine, tears filled his eyes as he professed his love for me saying "I love you Laurie...I wish I had been smart enough to ask you before, before your husband did."

We cried together and we made long overdue love to each other. After a nice slow fuck session I felt him cum inside me again, the orgasms I had up to that point were intense and satisfying, very satisfying. Oh how wonderful it felt to lose myself in his arms. I have missed that. I guess I am going to have to learn to suck cock again. I must admit I look forward to it. I actually enjoyed doing for him this last time. Not sure how far I'll let that go, this time. I guess time will tell.

Ironically my husband, Rick, has been urging me to do this sort of thing for a while, cheating I mean. He seems to want me to. He has even suggested that I connect with Ramsey for reasons of safety. If I tell him that I have gone through with it, will he still be okay with it? Will he suddenly change his mind and become jealous? Thing is I want Ramsey, and I want my husband both. Is that selfish? Is it selfish to love two men? I will keep seeing Ramsey even if Rick must be kept in the dark. I want them both...I want them both.

Another entry some months later indicated that Ramsey wanted to test my resolve as to my letting Laurie see him. She had not yet brought me into the picture, clearly afraid that I would have a change of heart.

June 3rd 20—

Ramsey wants to see if Rich is truly ok with us being physical. We have been seeing each other physically for a few months. He wants to fuck me in front of my husband. I guess that would be definite enough. Oh my God...I'm scared, but I actually find it exciting. I never thought I'd want to do something like that. The question is my husband...will he still be okay with my being physical with Ramsey so openly? I mean, it's one thing to know about such things but it is quite another to actually see it happening. Again time will tell.

According to her writing it was clear that they had become physical and that she would continue to see him on the side even if I changed my mind about her seeing him. It was true, over the years I had women cheat on me without my consent. I simply stopped worrying about it because jealousy made me sick and did not stop it from happening. So I simply took it in stride.

Then there was the fact that Laurie as a wife had become increasingly boring as if she had to be a 'wife' more than a woman. It was the reason I had urged her to seek attention outside the marriage. I was getting fucking bored.

As it happened the day I first read that entry they were in Capitola. I would later learn that they had been at that very moment, as I read the journal entry, in their cabin in the shower with Ramsey's cock buried deep inside my wife with her back against the tile in a passionate exchange.

That night she came home with him and they said their good byes with a friendly hug, in case I was watching. As she walked up to the front door I was debating whether or not to spill what I knew or ask subtle questions leading up to letting her know that I knew about them. She opened the door and closed it behind her and walked deliberately toward me with a determined look.

Before I could begin my planned interrogation/slash confrontation she grabbed my hand and had me sit on the kitchen bench on the far side of the table. She was not nervous at least she didn't appear to be. "Remember when you were pushing for me to, to...umm...play outside the marriage?" I nodded. She smiled nervously then continued "Does that still stand?" I nodded again my mouth going dry. "I want you to say it to me out loud to my face that you want me to see other men." She said patiently.

I complied and said "I am ok with you seeing other men outside our marriage." I said.

She shook her head and said "No. I want you to tell me that you 'want' me to see other men physically...more specifically that you 'want' me to 'fuck' other men." She was pacing now, clearly excited and nervous about what we were talking about, something that had been up to that point a taboo subject for her.

I stood up and walked over to her put my hands on her arms...pulling her to me closely and whispered into her ear "I want you, my wife, to fuck other men, as well as myself. I want you to enjoy the touch of another man...to feel his cock inside you...and for you to enjoy it." She smiled at me and I then kissed her passionately turned on like I had never been before.

I then whispered in her ear "Is it Ramsey?" She dropped her gaze resting her forehead on my chest and nodded to say yes. "Have you...already...been with him...?" She nodded 'yes' against my chest. I already knew it...but I wanted her to tell me. I felt her shudder as she wrapped her arms around me. She was crying in relief.

She kept her face buried against my chest and spoke. "We were talking today and decided that if you were truly 'okay' with us being together we should be sure. I knew you wanted me to do this sort of thing already, so when we talked it was in the privacy of a seaside cottage...and ...and...after we came to that agreement...we...er...umm...we went into the bedroom. We stayed there...all afternoon." Her face never left my chest as she let the tension of her truthfulness ease. "It, it wasn't the first time. I, er..we...ummm...have been...been..." She broke off unable to finish the sentence.

I piped up with "Fucking for over a year?" She looked up astonished and simply nodded as I pulled her close and kissed her again. I do not know what it was about her telling me the truth...but I was so turned on by the fact that she had. My smart ass came out as I held her feeling relief at the fact that she had told me. "So, you spent the afternoon playing cards?"

Pulling back and looking up she was smiling at me "Yes...we were playing cards...Poker if you must know, Stud poker" We kissed passionately until she pulled away and said "He wants to talk with you about it."

"When?" I asked.

She smiled at me and said "Now...but only after I have sucked your cock first. It's a condition he set. If you are agreeable to my seeing him on the side, this is what I am to do for you each time we, he and I, are intimate." She immediately dropped to the floor, unzipped my fly...and to my astonishment she took my cock whole down her throat. (Note: This particular method of manipulating men...works, quite well.)

I leaned against the kitchen table while she did magic to my cock. It had been so long since she had done this that I wasn't about to turn down the attention. I was so turned on by her openness I was a granite hard teenager again. Trouble was that since it had been so long and that I was as turned on as I was...I didn't last very long...but then she hadn't wanted me to last since she started in on me with gusto and kept up a furious pace until I came. Only she didn't pull off of me but shoved my cock down her throat...as I exploded into her. It was clear that she had been doing more than just fucking him, but I wasn't about to complain...not if I was going to get this more often.

Twenty minutes later Ramsey, Laurie and I were sitting at the kitchen table with an open bottle of white wine. I leaned in and looked at each of them in turn. "Okay, so that we are each of us clear, I want you two to know that I was aware of you two fucking each other while I was overseas." I went on to explain the dropped phone call and how I had heard everything that they did that night...at least while the phone was off the hook. They both paled at this revelation but eventually recovered from their shock and grinned in understanding that I had still married her in spite it.

I also told them that I didn't know if they had been together when she and I were talking on the phone after that. I had suspected but couldn't tell if they had or not. They grinned and looked at each other before Laurie piped up "Umm, that wasn't the only time" she blushed placing her hands over her face, taking a nervous breath then continued. "The next week after that you called me about the same time only I was bent over the counter with Ramsey buried deep inside me when your phone call came.' She paused and looked at Ramsey smiled 'He was there the whole time we spoke, busy, if you get my meaning. Another time we were in bed and I was on my hands and knees...he was there as well. In fact every time you called me on a Friday or Saturday night I was with him...as we spoke."

Ramsey grasping her hand spoke up "I wanted to marry her but I didn't ask her while she was still with you. Only you beat me to the punch. To be honest I was so angry at her for accepting your proposal that I almost didn't come to the wedding. It literally broke my heart to see you put that ring on her finger. My date kept me from standing...I wanted to cry out that I loved her. When you took her away...I went looking for work where you had moved; My reason being to steal her from you...or at least convince her to see me on the side...to cheat on you with me. When you moved back I didn't waste time I, I literally tried that first night I took her out...I told her I wanted her...I wanted her to leave you for me. Only she loves you and we didn't want to upset the kids, so we made an effort to keep things platonic and we did...for a while. When she finally told me that you had given her permission to see other men, at first I wanted to punch your lights out, but when she said that if she chose to see me...you were okay with it, I took advantage of this and, well I made love to your wife...the woman you stole away from me. I have been since."

dkmywife
dkmywife
382 Followers
12