Polygamous Compound Secrets

Story Info
Who Knew? (750 Word Project)
823 words
3.77
17.3k
14
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boatbumm
boatbumm
18 Followers

This frivolous little flash started rattling around in my head a few years back when the news cycle was bubbling with scandal about one of the polygamous sects that grab the headlines from time to time. In 750 words, here are my musings about some occurrences that the news reports might have missed.

All persons engaging in sexual activities are at least eighteen years old.

********

Ripped From The Headlines! New Revelations About Secretive Polygamous Compound! Boys Forced To Perform Sex Acts With Their Mothers!

In a sordid twist to the accounts of blatant emotional and sexual abuse of young women within the polygamous Basking In Deliverance sect, we now learn that boys as young as eighteen have been forced to perform perverse, incestuous sexual acts with their mothers.

According to reliable sources, because the adult males living in the compound take new brides when they come of age and focus most of their attention on their younger wives, the older women of the sect have formed a circle of faith that requires their sons to join with them in a peculiar worship ritual.

A typical prayer circle of women and their sons meets daily, with the mothers lovingly teaching their sons what is required of them by their faith. As soon as a boy celebrates his eighteenth birthday, he is deemed old enough to be included in the prayer circle. Here's how young man in his twenties -- who was sent away from the compound on his twenty-first birthday -- described what happens during a typical circle meeting:

"I have to tell you up front that my memories are biased. I love my mother and loved my childhood years with her, and wish that I'd been allowed to stay in the compound with her.

"Anyway, my vivid memories of the rapture -- that's what the mothers called it -- are some of my favorites. Mother and I would walk to the prayer circle every evening after supper with maybe 10-12 other mothers and their sons. I remember that the mothers always looked so pretty with their loving smiles, gentle manners, and their long hair and colorful long dresses flowing softly around the curves of their bodies as they moved.

"When we arrived at the worship room, the mothers would place chairs around in a circle close enough to hold each other's hands while they prayed and praised their god, and beseeched him to bring the rapture to them. The sons gathered inside the circle of women, facing their mothers. When summoned, they would kneel naked in front of them, bow their heads toward their mothers, and pray to be shown the path to the gates of heaven -- the glistening, fragrant entrance to their mothers' sacred wombs, also called the temple of life. Here's what that meant to us.

"During the service, the boys watched their mothers slowly draw their long dresses up their legs to their waists, while they prayed aloud for their god to bring them a joyful rapture with their sons and the gift of life. The women of the compound never wore undergarments, so that they were always ready for the holy act of reproduction. After all the mothers had raised their dresses to their waists, they would join hands and spread their legs widely so that their knees touched those of the women on each side of them, forming a holy circle of fertility.

"This was the signal for each son to move closer, bow his head between his mother's thighs and 'partake of the honey from the sacred vessel' -- licking his mother's soft, plump vaginal lips. A new boy quickly learned that the more eagerly and reverently he kissed and licked and sucked the warm, hairy lips between his mother's thighs, the more sweet honey she would make for him, and the more vigorously she would feel the ecstatic rapture with their god.

"Soon the room would be filled with the joyful sounds of boys licking and slurping the bountiful honey flowing from their mothers' heavenly vessels, and the sighs and moans of mothers approaching the rapture of oneness with their god. As the prayer service continued, occasional yelps of delight would come from the mothers as their sons drank up their love honey, with the frequency and volume rising to a crescendo of joyful noise and praise to their god when the ecstasy of their rapture consumed them one by one.

"After a short period of rest and spiritual contemplation, the prayer service continued, with the mothers chanting the biblical exhortation to 'be fruitful and multiply.' This was the signal for the boys to lift their heads up from their mothers' legs and work their way closer to their mothers on their knees. Once correctly positioned, they would insert their throbbing erections into their mothers' sacred vessels and vigorously mate with them until they filled their fertile wombs with the seed of life."

boatbumm
boatbumm
18 Followers