Pomp and Circumstance Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got a better idea, if you're listening. I will resign and we can go into business together. What do you say? We're such a great team and no one can knock us in our own company for fucking each other," I pointed out.

"Can we take Eva with us?" Zoe proposed, as she began undoing my pants and sent a text changing our plans and directing Eva to join us in her office.

"Why the hell not? I take it that you want to be semi-retired and she can be a great help to me. You can come and go as you please, while I'm there on a daily basis. Eva and me ... and anyone else that we have in mind," I agreed, while Eva walked in on us and I soon found two women hiking up their skirts, at which point I saw...

Eva's chastity belt and a key being held on a chain, which she then handed to me.

"Shocking, I know, but Eva wants to be owned completely. Including her orgasms and all forms of pleasure. You hear of it with men all the time, why not with a woman, too? Equal opportunity to be kept chaste, or not chaste. Up to you. Imagine the fun that you'll have with her," Zoe winked at me, as I unlocked Eva for the first time and discovered that she was naturally sandy, just like her head hair.

"Okay, slut, I'm going to fuck you, and then I'm going to fuck Zoe. When I'm done with you two, I will lock you back up and I don't want you to whine or bitch about it. I'll release you whenever I please, just as you wish, but I'll reserve the right to lock you up on a whim, too. Oh, and I'm going to give you a project. Seduce Zoe's ex, Steve. If you can lure him into joining us, well, that will be a big bonus," I grinned as I entered each of them in turns, going on each stroke into a different woman.

"Oh, if you succeed with this plan, I'll worship you for life! What a sweet surprise!" Zoe told me breathlessly as I slipped into her twat for a moment before returning to Eva's.

I had the feeling that this was the start of a beautiful new arrangement...

Chapter 2

"Oh, damn it, that is so steamy hot! I so fucking love watching you and Eva get it on!" Tabby told me as I slammed into my Czech sex slave yet again, straight from Mary's twat.

"And I love sloppy seconds from Mary, Mistress! God, Master's dick inside me, it's so fucking wonderful! I worship him! I also love sloppy seconds from you, Lady, from Lady Sabrina, and from Lady Zoe! It's amazing!" Eva declared, even as I pushed deeper into her cunt, fully enjoying her tight, wet hole.

"You're definitely going to get pregnant at this rate, my sweet slut," I assured Eva while yanking her hair and kissing Sabrina on the mouth.

"Please do that! Please knock me up, give me the honor of your seed! I'm your slave! I belong to you and I need your spawn just like your other women! Yours and maybe Sir Dean's someday!" Eva pleaded with me.

"Yes, you'll have mine, and yes, you'll have his as well. And Steve's baby, too. Remember that you're to seduce him and lure him back to our arms, especially Zoe's, as she has missed him for so long. A third man in the group would be nice, and part of me wants to see if we can entice Naj and his wife into our ranks as well," I told Eva firmly as I pumped her, driving deeper with every stroke with the idea of bottoming out inside her.

Already, Eva's toes curled and she whimpered, sweat dripping down her lovely skin as I fucked her with abandon. I ruthlessly ravaged her, knowing that she needed this as much as I did, to have her reminded whose slut she was. This was a handy way to bring her to heel, as I wasn't overly fond of her chastity thing. I saw that as a phase, but it was also an option as a last resort if I ever needed to rein her in for whatever reason. For now, I wanted to breed her, I wanted Dean to breed her as well, and I wanted her to seduce Steve and possibly Naj and his wife Meharjot.

Those things precluded chastity for a long time, which was a good thing. To me, chastity should fade to the shadows of Eva's mind, as newer, conflicting kinks took over. Aside from an occasional punishment, I saw chastity as a wasteful practice. It never held any appeal for me in any true sense, over than a way to exert my power over my Czech sex slave. I wanted to reshape her sexuality to whatever limited extent I could as her owner. I was pleased to see that she seemed content for now that I simply had the power to impose chastity without having to actually do so yet.

It had just been a little over two weeks after since Eva had joined us, including the decision to add her to the family household so that she could serve us in every capacity possible. In that time, the only time when she wore the chastity belt was when she had gotten a little too mouthy on the third night, mostly because she had wanted a fourth vodka martini and we were nearly out of olives. I told her to wait for the next grocery trip and she sassed me in her half-drunk state, something that she would never do sober, I'm convinced. I turned a cold glare at Eva and she knew that she had fucked up, as she showed by lowering her head and actually sobbing a bit.

It wasn't too difficult to bring myself to lock her pussy up that night, mostly because I had to remind her who was boss and I was in no mood to soil my cock or the other cocks with her drunken ass. She learned her lesson and hadn't sassed me since. She knew then for sure that I hadn't gone too soft on her, which pleased her from what I can tell. It was hard to respect a master who had grown lax, something that was a useful reminder for me, too. Masters could be tender, but we also had to be firm, in more ways than one.

One rule that I had imposed early on was that Eva was to submit to everyone in the household as well as to me, though I always had final say over her. Every woman was to be called "Lady," except Tabby, who as my sister was "Mistress." Dean was to be called, "Sir," which indicated his authority without making it equal to mine. Everyone in the household was allowed to spank her, whip her, even cane her, but only I could put her in chastity and only I could impose more drastic and lasting punishments than that, such as the spreader bar, spanking bench, pillory, or St. Andrew's Cross. Furthermore, I had my own special flogger and my own paddle that only I was allowed to use on Eva ... no one else. Only I could overrule a punishment, and even then only if Eva directly appealed to me to do so, which I could refuse to do.

Eva also had a tattoo, as did the others, as all of them were at least somewhat submissive to me, even Dean in some ways and some moments. His surrender to me mostly consisted of things like bottoming for me during most of our sex (not all of it, of course). His tattoo was a bikini bottom with an electrical cord attached to it, with the caption "power bottom." It was a running joke between us and I laughed when I saw it as I butt-fucked him the first time after he was inked.

In most ways, he was fairly independent and headstrong, hardly submissive outside of the bedroom, so this little jest was quite appropriate to his personality and just part of our fun and games. Aside from bottoming, we did some light bondage, spanking, wax play, and so forth, but nothing too hard or heavy. It certainly wasn't a 24/7 lifestyle, but it was noteworthy that Dean typically took the submissive role, especially given how take charge he was. My own theory was that he liked the release from responsibility after running a busy bistro much of the time. Not every supervisor or management type was like that in their private lives, but it was enough to create a cliche of its own.

Eva's ink was actually a bar code tramp stamp, as if to mark her ass and everything above and below it as my private property. She took pride in being my slave, and yes, we were a lot wilder and kinkier together than Dean and I were ... by far. It wasn't just the chastity belt with me as sole keyholder (the only one that she fully trusted with that level of control over her), nor was it just the really freaky stuff like the aforementioned dungeon furniture. It was also the degree of pure surrender and intimacy, of vulnerability in which Eva had already begun to yield all of herself, body and soul, naked to me both inside and out. It was increasingly closer to a TPE relationship than anything I had done before in my life.

Most of my companions directly submitted to me, though Tabby had special status and privilege within the household as my sister, my wife, and my long-term best friend. It turned out that I was a bit of a switch, as was she, but I was still ultimately in command of the household, just the way that she always wanted. For the matter, though I didn't realize it for a while, it was exactly what I wished as well. Mary, however, submitted directly to Tabby, and that was fine with me, as long as Tabby ordered her to obey me ... and as long as Mary and I enjoyed our brand of intimacy.

She might be closer to Tabby, but that mutual interest gave us a bond of our own. Ours often took the form of what we called the "sodomy swap," in which I would fuck Mary in the ass, and then after I came, she would peg me with a strap-on or harnessless dildo. This was an experience that we both enjoyed very much, as I discovered that she shared my love for anal sex. It was a combination of the pain and the mutual vulnerability between us, not to mention the added intimacy of actually being inside someone's bottom. We also loved rimming and other forms of ass play, which didn't hurt as well.

Interestingly, both Tabby and she had crescent moon tattoos, but then Tabby was also very fond of things done to her bottom. It was just that for Tabby, her favorite activities involving her butt were more to do with her buns, such as me spanking and fondling them. She wasn't opposed to pegging, and certainly not to taking my dick back there, not to mention rimming. She just enjoyed being spanked and paddled, not to mention groped, a lot more. It emphasized her ass, which was her best feature, though her tits were great, too.

As for Sabrina, well, she was another case entirely. A South African immigrant, though from a young age, she had a particular yen for public sex and other forms of exhibitionism, especially where there was a higher risk of getting caught. It didn't matter if it was anal or vaginal sex, bent over or legs in the air, on a desk or over a bathroom sink, though she had a strong preference for it being bareback. She also had an impregnation kink, and the idea that she might get knocked up in public was best of all.

Sabrina enjoyed wearing scanty clothing and showing off. She also loved that I made her go naked, topless, or bottomless at home, often wearing nothing but her classic "fuck me" pumps. At work, she often went commando and bent over to flash people in miniskirts even shorter and tighter than most. Female patrons sometimes complained when their dates paid too much attention to Sabrina, but she often charmed the men so much that they got mad at their girlfriends or wives for making a scene.

She even used their annoyance as a way to entice the men to fuck her in the men's room or supply closet, with Dean's active connivance, though he often used that as a way to seduce the lady patrons while their men were distracted. In at least a few cases, the couples had confessed to each other and gone back for more, though in one case, the man had gotten angry and refused to return, as the woman in a different couple did. Sabrina's major form of submission to me was to wear what I chose for her, and also to fuck me or whomever else I chose whenever I felt like it. She often took pride in being what she liked to call "Jason's whore."

Sabrina also fucked Dean whenever they wished at work, since they were man and wife now and thus partners rather than boss and waitress anymore. They also laughed a lot about their escapades of seducing patrons, sometimes separately and sometimes as a team. Sabrina also found some humor in people's assumptions about her, including that she was only into black men just because she married Dean.

A prime example of her "whoring" for me was the time that she went down on a clerk at a Christian bookstore to loosen the woman up and convince her to let me fuck her while Sabrina ate her out. It was quite clearly a lot of firsts for the lady in question, from losing her virginity to being eaten out to her first lesbian experience to her first threesome. I hadn't heard back from Danielle, the clerk, yet, but it had only been a week. We should really give it more time than that. Sabrina's tattoo, fitting indeed, was a camera, with the caption "picture me fucking your man." It was located on her belly, of all places, so was exposed whenever she had a bare midriff, which she often did.

Last, but far from least, was my lover and business partner, Zoe Steinmann, who was also Mary's legal wife (and yes, they consummated their marriage in great style, mostly in the form of Mary pumping in and out of Zoe with her strap-on). Zoe wasn't just submissive to me ... she was also very protective of me and fiercely loyal in every way that one could imagine. She used to be my boss, but now we ran our own firm and employed Eva in it. Mary sometimes helped out, as she was technically our third partner due to her marriage to Zoe, but it was mostly Zoe, me, and to a lesser extent, Eva. I often joked that if Eva ever did badly enough at work I could put her back into chastity, though we all laughed that off most of the time.

Lunch breaks at our business often involved threesomes with Eva, Zoe, and me in the private office that Zoe and I shared, after which we would wolf down our midday meal to replace the lost calories from the steamy sex. Eva's desk was just inside our suite of offices, not far from the door, and she made sure to draw attention to herself with her own rather sexy attire. If the neighboring businessmen and businesswomen noticed anything odd or whatever, they never indicated such. Then again, our suite was right next to a dentist, so all of that drilling might have blocked out the noise. Zoe had a tattoo of a jar of honey, with a caption that read, "sweet cheeks," inked onto her booty.

Back to the present situation, Eva creamed herself several times on the next few strokes, and finally, I couldn't hold back anymore. I spilled my seed inside her delicious Czech twat and withdrew with a slap to her fine bottom. I also kissed her lips very lovingly, to remind her that i cared about her as much as I used and dominated her. She was my bitch, after all, and I had to take good care of my pets, as any owner should. I wasn't done with her, though, and I made that perfectly plain with my next words.

"Dean's turn, slut. Gotta give him a fair chance to knock you up, too. Dean, my friend, go for it. She's ripe and ready for that tool of yours. We share everything in this household, including and especially each other's bodies. No need for lube this time, of course. You've got my cum for that. Go rough on her, too. She's in that kind of mood, aren't you, pet?" I leaned over as Dean began humping Eva with a fury from behind as she bit her bottom lip from the force of his thrusts.

"Come on, sis. Let's shower," I took Tabby's hand to lead her to the bathroom, as I was in the mood for some more sibling bonding, much to her delight.

"Lucky me. Most sisters only dream of this kind of thing. I actually get to shower fuck my own brother," Tabby replied as she followed my lead.

"Fuck normalcy. If it's good enough for Zeus and Hera, Mausolus and Artemisia, it's good enough for you and me," I cited history and the King and Queen of the Gods.

"I love it when you talk history," Tabby got the last word.

Chapter 3

"God damn it, Jason ... fuck, yes!" Tabby groaned as she took me deeper with every stroke in the vanity, having already fucked in the shower ... we were both very horny right then.

"Did you slip me some Viagra or something?" I teased Tabby, who shrugged.

"Spanish fly, perhaps?" Tabby taunted me, as she creamed herself and I thanked my lucky stars that I wasn't ready to cum again just yet.

"Or just how damn sexy my sweet sister is, you know," I chuckled as I plundered my sister/wife repeatedly, very glad that the authorities weren't aware of how we had fooled them into legally blessing an incestuous marriage.

"I love how you don't hide our sibling status whenever we're home! It turns me on constantly to know that I'm intimate with my own brother and have his seed inside of me. It's growing in my womb, expanding my belly, can't you feel it, bro? I can't wait to have you guys take turns breeding me for life! I'm gonna love watching you breed all of them, too, including Naj's wife, Meharjot! Something about men breeding other men's wives is a serious turn-on, of course, particularly if it's mutual ... both men doing the same to each other!" Tabby declared, forcing me to cum inside her at last, blasting her twat with my seed.

"Pump and dump, baby ... pump and dump!" I joked as I slapped Tabby's tush on my way out of her cunt, "Will you ever get any nursing work done that way, though?"

"Oh, I imagine so. I might have to switch to take on a job working for an individual or company. Know of any companies with flexible hours and the need for a regular nurse?" Tabby licked her lips at the idea of being at my work constantly, getting humped as often as Zoe and Eva did.

"Oh, I think that I can think of at least one, babe," I told her as we kissed like crazy that morning.

"I'd say to get a room, but you already did," Zoe laughed as she began sucking me off straight from Tabby's twat, and Eva eagerly joined her on her knees, "and Tabby, you're welcome to be our nurse anytime that you want, on or off the clock. Right, guys?"

"Exactly," Eva told us as she licked away at the head of my dick.

"Hell, yeah!" I laughed as I led the women out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom.

"You know, I think that we're in the wrong business ... We should go into porn, and then we'd really need a nurse! For regular check-ups and such," Zoe suggested, making me chuckle a bit more as I considered the possibilities there.

"Start our own studio, perhaps? Eva could be one of the first stars ... and no doubt, Dean could be one of the studs. He might need disguises at first, though, so as not to lose business for his and Sabrina's bistro," I stroked my beard as I thought of the idea, which had its merits for sure.

"And I still get to seduce Steve, right?" Eva ran her tongue along her lips in obvious anticipation now.

"Yes, and we could pool our money for venture capital, too. This is gonna be a helluva deal for all of us, I think. Imagine all of the fun that we could have together," I agreed, even as Sabrina, Mary, and Dean walked in on us now.

"So, what's new, guys?" I asked Dean, who had a really eager look on his face, in fact.

"Oh, I just got done selling the bistro, guys. I'm out. Retired! Apparently, some hotel tycoon needed to convert it into the restaurant for his hotel and was willing to overpay for its fair market value price by more than half a million, too. Yes, folks, you're now looking at a multi-millionaire! Sabrina retired with me, as she's now entitled to half of my wealth, anyway. This means that we can perhaps ... invest in your shop and become partners with each of you," Dean announced, making me grin now.

"How about a Plan B? A porn studio, Dean. What do you say? Zoe, Eva, Tabby, and I are up for it, so that leaves Mary to approve of it, as Zoe's wife, of course," I propositioned our lovers, who all began grinning as Mary put up her "thumbs up" gesture.

"Gotta say ... go for it. Right, Sabrina?" Mary teased Dean's wife.

"Hey, I'm Master Jason's whore, right? And I hate rules. Being a porn star is a great way to break those rules, if you ask me! Let's do it! Oh, and maybe we should try to get Danielle involved in, too. I bet that she'd absolutely live for it, unable to refuse a single act, a single kink, or anything of that sort! I want to do preggo porn with her, for example, to watch her swell up with your seed and Dean's, to do whips, chains, bondage, all kinds of wild and nasty things with her sweet Christian ass!