Pomp and Circumstance Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to make her break entirely free of her religious upbringing, of course! Imagine her on her hands and knees, on all fours, having her slippery twat pronged from the back by either or both of you while on film! Yesss!" Sabrina cheered the idea of enticing Danielle to join our ranks, of course.

"So, the seven of us for now, then probably adding Steve and maybe even Naj, Meharjot, and Danielle! That could be eleven of us, just as a start for this fine little studio of ours. Imagine the impact that we could have on the industry, in fact. It would be one hell of a job, and naturally, I'd want to star in the films, not just produce or direct them! We'd even do gay porn, right, Dean? There's a wide range of acts that we could do, in fact," I remarked, even as Dean pressed his hard cock against the crack of my ass to dry hump me.

"Oh, fuck, yes, think of the acts that we could feature together! I'm horny just thinking of it ... So, Jason, mind if I butt-fuck you now?" Dean asked me, sliding his dick along my crack to tantalize me now.

"Yes, fuck my ass with your big, millionaire cock! Lube me up good, though. You nearly rip me open at times, you know!" I urged Dean, who chuckled and lubed generously to slip me his prick with a good thrust or two.

It hurt, as always, but it felt incredible, too, even as the ladies got the camcorder together, apparently eager to film our first ever amateur porn scene as a family firm. I reveled in the feeling of being one of the first to break this new ground, but even more in the fact that Dean was in one of his rare "Top" moods (he bottomed with me more often than not). I was glad that I was able to bring that side of him out to play: aggressive, domineering, virile. He showed it plenty with the women, to be sure, especially with Sabrina, who might be my whore, but was his wife. Seldom did he show it with me, however, and so it was a welcome break to bottom in this case, even with his size hurting me a bit.

It wasn't very long, of course, before Dean hit bottom inside me and just kept fucking away at me. He pounded me and reamed me good, that much was true, his balls slapping against my own as he sodomized me nice and rough. I loved knowing that I turned him on, of course, and I gave him the best hip movements that I could take him in harder with every stroke. He might be my bitch and slut a lot of times, but right then, I was his, and on film, no less! As Dean pushed in and out of me, I never felt so submissive as right at that point, even if my usual preference was domination of others.

Finally, of course, Dean couldn't hold back and he shot out one hot rope of his cum into my asshole after another. He also kissed the back of my neck as he came inside my bowels, showing his appreciation for my understanding of his need to Top now and then. This event reassured me that my conviction that Dean needed a bum boy of his own to bugger on a regular basis, so he could explore that side of himself, was very accurate here. I would definitely have to look into that.

"Hey, so we should take a lunch break here, guys, and consider our options, including a pretty boy of some kind for Dean to bugger whenever he wants to Top. As much as I'm cool with being sodomized now and then by Dean, I think that he needs someone, maybe more than one, who would be good with either just Dean, or both of us, pronging his booty. That is especially true on film, don't you agree?" I declared, hungry for certain, but also eager to discuss our plans for the future now.

"Well, I wouldn't exactly oppose that, would you guys?" Dean grinned.

"The meal or the boy-toys?" Sabrina teased her husband, knowing full well his meaning.

"Yes!" Dean roared with laughter as we freshened up and headed to the kitchen for some lunch.

"Exactly!" Tabby answered right before Zoe's cell phone rang.

"It's Steve ... I think that he wants to pay me a visit," Zoe winked at us.

"Well, we know who to seduce first, don't we?" Mary commented, even as Eva giggled.

"Don't worry, Master ... I'll lure him in and spring the trap," Eva assured us.

"Good, because otherwise, it's back to the chastity belt for you, hon, at least for a little while," I threatened, causing Eva to shiver with both fear and a good dose of excitement, as usual.

Chapter 4

"So, any luck, Eva?" I asked my adorable Czech love slave.

"Yes ... and no. Steve wants to meet with Zoe. Tonight. Just Zoe. I imagine that they have some ... issues to address from their marriage. I wonder if he knows that she's married to Mary now, Master," Eva informed me rather dejectedly.

"Hey, sport, don't let it get you down, okay? What can bring you back up?" I asked Eva, though I should have been prepared for her answer.

"Chastity? Pretty please? I'll suck, lick, and do whatever you want ... I miss my chastity play, my chastity belt, though," Eva pouted now.

I gave up at that point. There was no point in trying to change Eva and why had I even tried? I wouldn't want someone doing chastity to me, for sure, but I should have had more empathy for Eva, seen things through her eyes. Maybe she sabotaged this task on purpose, in hopes of some chastity play. Maybe not. I realized that, to her, being denied chastity was as cruel as being forced into it would be for me or others.

"Okay, but I don't like your current belt. You only wear it when I tell you, and only until I can buy you a better one, okay? One that at least gives me better access to your ass. Deal, slut?" I winked at Eva, who giggled and grinned now.

"Master, I'll wear any belt that you like, I swear it! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Eva told me with kisses as she brought out her belt and slipped it on now.

My key remained where it was and I showed it to her, making her bite her lower lip in anticipation of what I would make her do to earn a good dose of dick in either hole. She was thankfully not pregnant yet. I wondered if it would be safe to have her even wear one during the later stages. I also worried about how to get her pregnant, but then I could always release her during her most fertile stage of ovulation. Tabby, being a nurse, could help keep track of that.

"So, what are your thoughts on this, Zoe? You've been rather quiet suddenly," I probed my former boss, but not in the fun way.

"I'll meet the guy. But I make no promises. Apparently, neither does he," Zoe winked at me now.

"Hopefully, you get at least a roll in the hay with the guy. It's the least that he could do for an ex," another voice spoke up, one that I barely recognized.

"Danielle?" I saw the bookstore clerk as she dropped her dress in front of me.

"Danielle, yes, and it's a rather small world. You see ... Steve's my boyfriend. I think that he and I need to have a 'come to Jesus' moment about our relationship, and what happens with Zoe will make a huge difference in our future together. We need to learn what we really want out of it ... and why. If he fucks her, they'll both get some fun out of it ... and they'll know if they still have a chance. Which will then force me to decide what I want for good.

"That's ... why I need to fuck you guys. All of you. Now. I need to get fucked ... and filmed. I want Steve to see for himself my slutty potential ... and see his reaction to it. We need to really test our boundaries, all of us, with each other, I think. Sabrina told me that you're into amateur porn, branching out and possibly going pro? Good! It's a Sunday. I should be at Mass, by all rights, as a proper Christian girl, but here I am.

"So ... how about it? Try me ... taste me. Let me taste you. Let's find out whether I'm slut material, wife material, slut wife material, or what! Do whatever you please to me ... and let me do what I like to you ... well, no maiming or mutilation ... or snuff or scat, but you get the idea. How about it? Let's make a sex tape together ... feel free to sell it, but I want the first copy to show Steve," Danielle encouraged us now.

"Okay, here, let's all get the camcorder on a tripod and ready. Let's get lube, sex toys, and the special sheet down on the floor of the studio. Yes, we have the early stages of our studio set up now. Still very primitive, I fear. We're very new to porn," I blushed a bit now, as much as my swarthy Greek roots permitted me.

Danielle, for her part, went straight for oral sex ... with Mary. My ginger lover didn't exactly protest, as she spread Danielle's thighs and threw herself into the part. The clerk found herself moaning and squirming a lot faster than I even expected, even as I watched and Eva bobbed up and down on my cock. Both ladies looked straight at the camera as well as at me when not busy licking each other's snatch. They both clearly enjoyed the act, whatever else might happen in the future between them (or not).

Regarding Danielle, what really struck out to me was her fondness for all things oral. Licking and being licked were very strong parts of her sexuality, that much I could sense and tell. It made sense, of course. The tongue was a very sensual part of the part, responsible for a lot of carnal pleasures, and not just of the erotic sort. The tongue was what one used to taste, to speak, and to French kiss. It helped one taunt people, too, when one stuck it out at someone else. The lips, similarly, had an inherent connection to physical delights and experiences.

I could see, now, why Danielle was very curious about her true sexuality. Was she gay or bi, perhaps? She had to know. Just as Mary somewhat pretended to have, somewhat really did have some confusion about her sexual orientation, Danielle had genuine doubts about hers. She really wanted to know what she was. This was the best opportunity yet for her to explore this, before she locked herself into something that might motivate her to bury or repress her true nature.

As for Mary, she was definitely on Cloud Nine. Getting to lick and taste a lovely young woman like Danielle was a real treat for her in more ways than one. Being eaten out by her was yet another true pleasure for her, just as it was for Danielle to do that for her. My ginger slut was definitely into the whole experience, no question of that. She craved plenty of action with Danielle and naturally hoped that it wouldn't cease.

When the two ladies branched out into rimming each other, the heat and eroticism of the moment took on even greater and stronger levels of intensity. Watching Danielle's lovely Lebanese ass get the proper licking that it deserved was truly the cherry on top for me. The way that Mary tongued her olive-skinned booty was more than sufficient to raise my temperature, especially when added to the smell of Eva's arousal ... and others. I exploded down my Czech slut's thirsty gullet at last and she swallowed it while enduring the frustrated excitement of a woman in chastity.

The climax, in more ways than one, came as the ladies did. Danielle cussed a lot in her native dialect of Arabic, casting off her parents' proper Maronite Catholic ways. She spread her thighs out a bit and gushed all over Mary's face, at which point they kissed each other. Then both of them walked over to me and slipped me some tongue rather furiously. I could taste the female ejaculate and ... it was quite the heady experience, witnessing an actual gusher in action. They were rare, after all, true female squirters. Evidently, Danielle was one of them.

"Alright, what next? Who next? Tabby? Sabrina? Eva? Dean? Zoe? Me?" I asked Danielle as she licked her lips now.

"Dean. I want to try some black cock ... at least once in my life. How about it, Dean? If you don't mind being fetishized at least once before the Reaper claims us all," Danielle winked at us, proving that she really wanted to draw out this experience and milk it for all she could.

"Well, Dean? You ready? Up and at 'em, if you are," I high-fived Dean.

He grinned and slid behind Danielle on all fours. I watched as Dean eased into Danielle for a moment, but she grew impatient. She was evidently as wet and juicy as a woman could be. She wanted that dick and she wanted it yesterday! She pushed back at him with about the same level of fervor as she had in our encounter, though that was a rather heated threesome at the time. There was something very deliberate and aggressive in the manner in which Danielle insisted upon being taken so forcefully, like a bitch in heat.

Dean was no slouch in bed, but even he seemed to be stunned at the ferocity of his new lover's lust and passion for the act. When he pulled her hair, she really threw herself even more into the coupling, rutting like a she-wolf with an alpha mate. Already sweaty as fuck, her skin shone with a real glow to them, the olive complexion of her flesh glistening in the camera's harsh light. She dripped juices everywhere and she smelled very strongly of sex. It was glorious, at least to folks like me who enjoyed the raunchy scent of such wanton lechery.

"Oh, fuck, yeah ... fuck, yeah!" Dean caught himself saying aloud, "this girl is wet and tight as hell! Jason took your cherry, didn't he? You haven't been around much yet, have you? Oh, God, she's tight as fuck, guys!"

"Yes ... you're only my second man ... I was saving myself for marriage. So was Steve! Not anymore! Take me, take me, take me!" Danielle confessed very loudly as she gushed all over again from the pure carnality of the action.

"Oh, Jesus ... sweet Jesus!" Dean groaned as he tried not to cum just yet from the sheer friction, tightness, and wetness of Danielle's yummy snatch.

"Do it ... cum in me! CUM IN ME!" Danielle demanded.

Dean did just that, spilling his seed balls deep inside her at last. She gushed a third time from the sheer raunchiness of taking a creampie from this fine specimen of black manhood. It was another taboo frontier explored and another boundary set by society crossed at last, even if the social shibboleths with Middle Eastern women weren't as strong as with white ones. Danielle then looked at me like a lioness at a gazelle and gestured with her figures and a "come hither" expression. She even sucked in her teeth and licked her lips.

"I WANT YOU, JASON BASILEOS! FUCK MY ASS! Make me your bitch! Take this ass! I know that you want it!" Danielle barely felt the emptiness of one hole before she urged me to fill up another one.

I knelt behind a very hot and bothered Danielle, lubing her up carefully and pushing into her brown eye one inch at a time. She bit her lower lip and grit her teeth at first from the pain of it, but as I pulled out and went deeper, she adjusted in phases. She looked and smelled delicious from behind, from her wonderfully plump buttocks to her sensually sweaty back and her luxuriant, jet-black curls. The more that I pumped in and out of her butthole, the more that she pushed back desperately, bound and determined to make me bottom out inside her bum.

My name in Greek literally meant, "King Jason," but few moments actually made me feel like a monarch as what I did right then. I pounded that pucker with absolute abandon by now, making her squeal and shriek as well as gush. By this point, Danielle was too far gone to even contemplate asking me to quit. She wanted me up her cornhole, ramming her rump rather earnestly indeed. Her tightness, heat, and ruthless hip strokes made it feel heavenly for me.

At last, of course, right as I really enjoyed admiring Danielle's swarthy buns and soft, sleek skin, she clenched very tightly on my cock. I spurted out rope after rope of my white-hot jizz into her waiting backdoor, filling up her butt with my own creamy hot mess. She playfully flailed with her legs in her excitement, spreading her cheeks to invite someone to clean her asshole orally.

"Eva, I got a treat for you! Jason, is it okay if Eva licks your cum out of my sweaty ass and Dean's out of my hairy cunt?" Danielle requested now, putting both of us on the spot, even if rather charmingly in this case.

"Go for it, Eva! Get your next protein snack!" I told an eager Eva, who dove in for the sheer joy of devouring Danielle.

"Oh, Master, she's so yummy! So sweaty ... so salty ... so sweet ... so savory!" Eva declared for everyone's benefit, "I love how your cum and Dean's taste inside her holes, too! Tasty treats for me!"

Something told me that this Sunday would be as sweet as a sundae, too. It also told me that this was gonna be the most consequential sex tape ever in my nascent porn career. An entire relationship, maybe two or three, rested on the feedback to it. I could live with that, but could the rest of them?

Chapter 5

"So, what next, honey?" I asked Danielle, who winked and pulled Tabby into her arms.

"I want her. I want to suck her tits ... I want to lick her ass. I want to eat her pussy. I want her to do all of those things to me, too. Yep, it's time for more lezzie fun. I can tell you this much already. I'm not gay. But I'm not straight, either. How about it, Tabby cat?" Danielle insisted as she began to devour my wife with the same kind of lust as before.

It wasn't long at all before Tabby was at Danielle's mercy, too. Her mouth invaded, lathered, lapped, slurped, and tasted her in so many ways that Tabby soon sweated buckets not unlike Mary before. Danielle's tongue treated Tabby's flesh like it was soft serve ice cream or something, just as it had with Mary. Tabby was hardly new to taboo thrills, being married to me, her own brother, but still, this was something every bit as delicious as incest in its own way.

"Shazam!" I chuckled while Sabrina got busy sucking my dick and Eva did the same thing to Dean in brazen lust.

"I love how the most perfect cocks in the world are both in this house, babe!" Sabrina winked at me while I watched Danielle experience her third lady ever.

Sabrina had been her first, of course, but it was clear that Danielle branched out pretty damn fast. That was what I was thinking when the door opened and Steve walked into the place. He wasn't alone, either. Danielle's boss was with them, as was his pastor and her priest. How they tracked her, we had no idea, but we were sure to find out, weren't we? That was when Zoe held up her cell phone and showed us where she sent pics and the address directly to Steve.

"No more games, Steve. No more secrets. No more lies. Sit down, and watch Danielle do her job. She's an amateur porn star now ... and you can tell that she loves her work, can't you? You gents are welcome to watch as well. I contacted you because I didn't want to leave you ... or Dani in suspense about your futures. I'm done with mind games.

"Are you coming back to me as a lover or not? We can't remarry, true, but we can be lovers again. You just have to be willing to share. I am. I rather hope that you do marry Danielle. She'd make a great wife for you, as long as you're willing to go into the business together. She's been discovering what she likes in bed ... and I must say, so far, I'm very impressed. She likes pussy, ass, oral, girls, cock ... a lot of things.

"We can have it all, Steve, and that's what I've always wanted to have ... all of it. Our cake and eating it, too. You can have Danielle as your lovely bride ... you can have me as your mistress as well as your ex-wife. Come on, Steve, mi corazon, this has gone on long enough, hasn't it? How long will you hold to this holiness, righteousness, purity rubbish? Does that keep you warm on those abstinent nights as you chastely wait for marriage with Danielle?" Zoe urged her ex, who gulped and sat, disgusting Danielle's boss, his pastor, and her priest.

"This ... this won't get the Vatican's approval for an annulment, I can tell you that much. You and Zoe ... you need to come to Christ and get back together, in His Name. Monogamously. Faithfully. You won't even have to wait for marriage to come back together. Just remarry and return to each other's arms. Think on it, both of you. Otherwise ... well, you know where you'll go when you die," Father Adam Coke warned them, telling Danielle, "you should find a man of your own and quit this porn business."