Pomp and Circumstance Ch. 08-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will proudly wear your Mark, brother ... especially since my destiny is yours, anyway," Tabby swore to me on bended knee.

"Well, now people will have a clear choice: between the bloody, gory certainty of the blade or the uncertainty ... and hope of the Mark. You can die of the razor and be purged from society, or you can be a productive and loyal citizen of the commonwealth. Those are your choices. The French tried to save their Revolution with the Terror ... perhaps we can succeed where they failed," I observed.

"Yes, because in the French Terror, no one knew what could bring the ire and blood lust of Maximilien Robespierre and the Committee of Public Safety. No one knew what might cost them their heads. Here and now, they will know, worldwide, how to save themselves: just take the Mark and you're safe from the Imperator's vengeance. Sounds reasonable to me, under the circumstances," Dean suggested, recalling the history, "Robespierre should have listened to Danton, the silly fool. Know when to stop. Make the carrot and stick understood to all, and far more will choose the carrot."

"So be it ... the Mark it is ... send out the proper messages through the official channels. Leave the Witnesses alone, though. Deprive them of the martyrdom they seek. There will be martyrs enough with those idiots who refuse to take the Mark and opt for the blade instead," I insisted.

"I'll be honored to take your Mark, you know ... and set the right example for the world. God took my elder sister ... I'll never forgive him for that," Taissa Farmiga stunned me with her eagerness.

"And to think that in American Horror Story: Apocalypse, you oppose the Antichrist," I teased her about her character.

"That was TV ... and no one had stolen my sister from me back then, leaving me behind and separating us forever. So, am I on the priority list to bear your Mark among the first, my lord?" Taissa pleaded with me, kissing my hands and pouting at me.

"Naturally, dear. Now, bend over ... if you'll take my Mark and risk your immortal soul for me, you'll surely take it up the ass for me, too," I ordered a very eager Taissa, who gladly spread her own cheeks in defiance of her Christian family upbringing.

"Use it, please ... I live to serve you, my Beast," Taissa encouraged me to sodomize her ... and I soon began in earnest.

"Just wait until I impregnate you, too," I warned her while vigorously butt-fucking her.

"I'm fertile next week ... Master!" Taissa assured me, even as Zoe and Mary began licking her buns on either side of my cock.

"What will they do with the Antichrist's spawn ... and you already have a lot of it on the way," Danielle noted while kissing my mouth.

"What indeed? What indeed?" I chuckled as I rammed Taissa's bottom even harder and made her bite her lower lip in response.

"Do it ... do it ... cum in me!" Taissa egged me on now, feeling eager to have my hot Beastly jizz flood her bowels at last.

"As you wish," I replied as I unloaded in her sweet, sleek ass.

"Gimme!" Zoe and Mary both rushed to suck me straight from Taissa's booty.

It really was good to be King, I thought.

Which reminded me of those White Zombie lyrics from the Escape From LA soundtrack...

Yeah, I am the One, destroying you, every mother's son.

Yeah, I am the One, King of the World as the Devil's son...

If that didn't describe me, what did?

Chapter 11

Live Broadcast from Rome, Italy, two weeks later...

"My brave, loyal patriots and fellow citizens of the world, I have come to a tough, but necessary decision that will require some explanation to each of you. Because there are some subversive elements in our society that wish to undermine the work and progress that we have already made since the Rapture in reconstructing a new and improved civilization worldwide, I must conclude that we have to know where we stand. We need to set clear boundaries and let everyone declare their allegiance.

"Please understand that any hardships and sacrifices that you face are directly on account of a malevolent God who selected some of humanity for his own and wanted nothing to do with the rest of us whatsoever. There is no way such a God is good at all, no matter how much his newest fans might proclaim him so. They're really pathetic, you know. When someone rejects you, the solution isn't to desperately plead for them to change their minds. The answer is to move on with your lives without them, secure in the knowledge that you likely dodged a bullet.

"Let me reiterate: you aren't here, left behind on Mother Earth, because you rejected this God. You're here because HE REJECTED YOU! He rejected all of us. Make no mistake of that. If he hadn't rejected us, we would be in Heaven with him, wouldn't we? We didn't make the cut. He is just not that into us, and so we must move on with our lives and prove that we never needed him in the first place. Make him regret leaving us behind, though by then it will prove too late. We won't want him anymore and why should we? Why should we grovel to such a fickle deity?

"So, now, my friends, you are left with a choice. You can scrape and grovel and beg and plead like a jilted lover for his affections after he turned you down ... or you can give him the middle finger as I do and press on with building a better world, a reconstructed society. So, now, we have a new friend, a new god, a new savior, namely Lucifer, Satan, the Devil Himself, the best and truest friend that humanity has ever had! We don't need Jehovah or His Son! We have our God, a better God, a God named Satan! Let us all praise and worship Him, for He shall deliver us out of the hand of Jehovah, our persecutor and oppressor!

"Let everyone take a stand now, here, on this plane of existence ... and let us embrace our destiny! We don't need His Heaven, His Kingdom ... we'll build our own. Accordingly, I have decreed that, with a tentative of next Halloween, October 31, worldwide, all citizens must receive and accept my Mark, the Mark of the Beast. You must declare yourselves my own confederates and fellow citizens, or else announce yourselves as my enemies, the pathetic fans of a Jehovah who will never love you back.

"The penalties for refusal are already clear and necessary. You cannot engage in any trade, craft, profession, or commerce without it. Every Mark will consist of my name, my number, and my symbol. My number, of course, is no mystery. It is 666. You can receive this Mark on either your forehead or your right hand, but if you refuse, you will face a complete economic blacklist and embargo, as well as eventual prosecution and execution for sabotage, which is a form of high treason. We will give you multiple opportunities to accept this Mark, but persistent, sad, and obstinate refusal will ultimately carry the final sanction or penalty of death.

"See here the precedent set by my beloved sister and wife, Hierophant, and Prophetess, Tabitha, or Tabby, as she prefers to be called. She bears my Mark proudly on her forehead, as do Eva, Sabrina, Mary, Zoe, Steve, and Danielle, along with the rest of my retinue and staff. By wearing my Mark, she casts her lot decisively with me, whatever may come. As my sister, wife, and Hierophant, she is an example to us all.

"See here the celebrities who have already embraced the fact that all of mankind are now in the same boat and we have to row together. Taissa Farmiga, step forward and receive the Mark of the Beast in the sight of all of the world. Lead the way. Show them how it's done! Attagirl! Who next? You? Great news! Folks, here she is, Kim Basinger, taking the Mark of the Beast and declaring her fealty to Caesar, to the Beast! Who else? Who else wishes to take the Mark?" I revealed that several dozen public figures had decided to proclaim their fealty to me by taking the Mark in the sight of the world.

The next to do was Emma Roberts, who brought her father, Eric Roberts, and then her aunt, Julia Roberts, on board now. Then Greta Scacchi, a bit more obscure than she used to be, still showed her allegiance to me, followed by Valentina Cervi, Monica Bellucci, Isabel Adjani, Sophie Marceau, Catherine Deneuve, Isabella Rosellini, Valeria Golino, Princess Beatrix of Great Britain, Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, the Countess of Wessex, Charles, Prince of Wales, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, Emmanuelle Beart, Julie Delpy, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Natalie Portman, Scarlett Johansson, Kate Beckinsale, Michael Sheen, their daughter, Lily, Charlize Theron, Helen Mirren, Ed Harris, Sam Waterston, Benjamin Bratt, Diane Neal, Nigella Lawson, Giada de Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Indira Varma, Parminder Nagra, Piper Perabo, Britney Spears, Shakira, Avril Lavigne, Thandie Newton, Linda Cardellini, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Freddie Prinze, Jr., Alyson Hannigan, Shannon Elizabeth, Nicole Kidman, Gillian Anderson, Naomi Watts, Tara Reid, Anna Kournikova, Neve Campbell, Denise Richards, Kevin Bacon, Ben Stiller, Elizabeth Hurley, Olivia Munn, Olivia Wilde, Olivia D'Abo, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Nathalie Emmanuel, Emilia Clarke, Rose Leslie, Kit Harington, Eugene Levy, Jane Krakowski, Diane Kruger, Timothy Dalton, Dana Delany, Jennifer Connelly, and Mario Batali.

That was enough for one day ... each of these celebrities likely would bring a few hundred or thousand citizens over, even if not everyone ... and more would flock to my standards well ahead of the Halloween deadline, no doubt of that. Celebrities tended not to have as much impact as one would wish in situations like this one, but even some who emulated them would move the needle a little closer to my desires and my vision for this world.

Little did many know that the Mark of the Beast came with some other perks ... including much lowered inhibitions about sex, nudity, etc. It came with a more relaxed and harmonious attitude about the world and society at large, a greater openness to the future. It came with a greater social consciousness and compliance with the greater good. While not automatons or deprived of a free will, recipients benefited from extra chemical stimuli of the affirmative and rewarding variety directly transmitted into the brain. In short, there was a payoff for their cooperation in the form of more pleasure wired straight to their receptors.

One way or the other, I intended to prevail over Christ and his cult. There was only room for one Messiah in the world, one Savior, one Prince of Peace, and that was gonna be me. It was his fault for excluding so much of mankind in the first place and insisting on the most bizarre plan of salvation ... from a threat to one's soul that his own father caused in the first place. It wasn't Satan or I who demanded blind faith as the price of admission to Heaven and the only escape from Hell, was it? We didn't make the rules ... we only sought to liberate Man from them and get around that whole stupid judgment bullshit.

After all, such consequences were pointless, unnecessary, and cruel. They were the fruit of a mind that loved death, pain, and violence ... and absolutely hated pleasure, joy, and sensuality. Such a god could only be a sadist and if he could be vanquished, his conquerors would be doing the whole Cosmos a favor, wouldn't they? It was my duty to win ... for everyone's sake.

This step, one of making people declare their allegiance, was essential to that cause. I wanted to know who I could trust, who would have my back. Someone willing to risk their soul to stand with me ... that was someone who really deserved my confidence and faith. If they didn't wish to stand with me, they could die, get out of my way, and take their chances with the afterlife with a god who already rejected them once.

As the Irish verse would say,

Justice for the many, justice for the free. Let each man be paid in full, that's just enough for me.

12