Pond Capture of a Young Adult Male

Story Info
Milf captures young man skinny dipping in her pond.
5.7k words
4.43
22.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I apologize for not writing anything lately. Life has gotten in the way. This is fiction any correlation to real people is purely happenstance.

*********

I was jogging down the river path one early August Saturday. The sun was shining and some Cassin finches were singing. Even in the early morning air I was getting warm. The trail I was on, made its way through the forest north of the city. The Manzanita thickets bordered both sides of the path. The farther north you meander, the more remote the trail gets. I had been running consistently for 3 years since I began running for my parochial high school boys track team. I ran three years for that school starting in tenth grade. I ran distance races for the school, I even made sections my last two years. I set a section record in 1500 meters. I had enrolled in the local community college, but had not yet attended any classes. I had planned to run to the black rock and back a distance of five miles. But I felt really good and decided to go past the black rock. I kept going till I had traveled 5 miles one way. I was averaging about nine minute miles. Slow I know, but I was running to unwind and think some things through.

I was contemplating my future and distracted by how lonely I was. My mother had died that year and she had been my only true confidant. Like most mothers she was faithful to support me no matter what. When she died I felt that I had lost my only true ally. I was thinking of moving to a larger metropolitan area to search for a soul mate. Due to the small size of my city I would probably know almost everyone at Community College. A tear ran down my cheek and I was thankful no one was here to witness my weakness. I always went all emotional when I thought of my mother. The ten months that passed since her funeral had not softened its sting. I was carrying my water bottle and stopped at the five mile mark to take a drink. The local boy scouts had placed mile markers along path.

The river looked cool and inviting, but it was much too swift at this place to safely swim. I was burning up and the sun was out and already very strong. This part of the upper valley gets really hot and today was no exception. It had to be approaching 80 degrees already and it was not even 7:30 am. Not surprising for a region that hovers in the 100 degree range all summer. It was quite remote here and a small creek was joining the river at this point. There was another path that followed the creek and I decided to follow it. I figured if I got to tired I could call my father for a ride home later. Only a half mile up the trail there were a fence and a gate that had a sign posting no trespassing, I wondered what to do. I should have turned back. The fence did not span the creek and I was hot, plus I was very curious about what was up the trail.

I decided to wade in the creek to get around the fence. I waded in and the water felt ice cold. I felt refreshed. I held my phone and water bottle above the water. I hoped I would not slip and ruin my phone. I got out of the creek and now my running shorts were soaked and trying to slide off. The thought of being naked out in nature like this was intriguing me. Truth of the matter, I was a bit of a nudist. My running shoes were now water logged and I thought it would be better not to run until they dried out. I did not want to ruin the insoles. So I walked slowly up the path at the edge of the creek. After a short distance it led to a quarry pond where stone had been harvested long ago. The pond was about half the size of a football field.

The other side of the quarry pond had a sheer face where large slabs had been cut off. There was a waterfall cascading from a crack in a section of the granite face. It was an amazingly beautiful and peaceful place. I sat on a large rock and rinsed my shoes off they were now covered in mud. I set them in the hot sun to dry. My shorts were now almost dry and I wanted to swim in the pond. I did not want to deal with my shorts getting wet again. I stripped my clothes off and was gloriously naked in the hot sun. I wanted to go skinny dipping and indulge my nudism. I laid my clothes on the rock next to my shoes and jumped into the water. I swam to the other side of the pond and touched the sheer granite face and swam back again. It felt really good to be naked in the water.

I always loved the free feeling skinny dipping enabled. I wanted to see if I could dive to the bottom of the pond and plunged several times under the water. The pond was quite deep and I could not get to the bottom. When I surfaced after my last attempt I decided that I should see if my shoes were dry yet. I swam back to the rock my clothes were laid out on and they were gone, only my shoes were still there. I looked around frantically but they and my phone were nowhere to be seen. My shoes were dry so I put them on to protect me feet from the searing hot surface of the rock. I heard a woman's laughter and looked over my shoulder to see a woman on horseback looking down at me. She was older than me by at least 20 years and very attractive. She wore blue jeans, a tank top and a wide brimmed Stetson hat. Her hair was shoulder length and auburn. She was astride a bay mare of about 15 hands; the mare had a white patch around her right eye.

"Looking for something?" she asked. I was facing away from her.

"My clothes and phone," I replied.

"I have them, turn around so I can have a good look at you," she said.

"I need my clothes, please," I said.

"No, you are trespassing on my land. Turn around or I will get the Sherriff," she said.

I reluctantly turned around, trying to cover my junk with my hands. She quickly threw a lasso around me pinning my arms to my body. Her incredible large breasts jiggled as she threw the lasso. As I was distracted by her amazing form the rope tightened and kept me held fast as she slowly rode away dragging me naked down the path. I had to move my hands from my privates to keep my balance. The path turned and stretched out towards her ranch house. The ranch house was only a few thousand yards distant. I struggled to keep my balance walking slowly over the rough path. I could not explain the massive erection this dilemma had given me. When we reached the house she pushed me over onto the lawn my erection was painfully trapped under my body. Before I could get out of the lasso she had my hands cuffed in front of my waist. She freed me of the lasso and pulled me to my feet. Her horse went to the water troth and started drinking. The horse whinnied as if to laugh at me. She pulled me up onto the back porch and sat on a porch chair. She pulled me over her lap and started to spank my bare behind. She gave me several dozen blows and my butt was getting very sore.

"This will teach you to trespass and swim naked on my property," she said.

"I am sorry," I said.

"Not yet you are not," she said as she laid into my backside once again.

My penis had a mind of its own and started to grow. It was soon fully erect. It was poking her leg and I hoped she would not notice it. She reached around under my legs and grabbed my penis.

"What is this? Why are you hard?" she asked.

"I don't know why I am hard," I said.

"Do you enjoy being spanked and controlled?" she asked.

"Yes, I must," I said.

She started to spank me even harder.

"Let me just see if you like this," she said. Her blows were harder and faster after she had said that.

I started to whimper and moan. She soon tired of spanking me, but not until my bottom was visibly marked red by her efforts. She reached between my legs and squeezed my balls painfully. I gasped.

"You like this also?" she asked.

"I do, but please be gentle," I pleaded.

She gave my balls a swift smack. I gasped again.

"Stand up," she ordered.

I stood up my nine inch penis leaking pre-ejaculate. She looked at my stiff member and licked her lips. She then slapped the head of my circumcised penis playfully. It bobbed up and down and she obviously was amused by it.

"If I take off the hand cuffs you will not try to run away will you?" she asked.

"No I won't," I said.

She took off the hand cuffs. I rubbed my wrists.

"Come inside so I can put some ointment on your bottom," she ordered.

I followed her into the small one story house. It was a tidy ranch house kitchen. She pushed me over onto her chrome and green Formica table. She reached for the lotion by the kitchen sink and rubbed it on my bottom. Her hand rubbing my sore buttocks felt real good and I was really aroused already. I was afraid I would come all over her art deco inspired table. She stopped rubbing my bottom and pulled me to my feet again. She turned me to face her and grabbed my penis. She pulled me by my member to her bed and pushed me onto my back.

"Stay there," she said. I was immensely excited by her forceful handling of me.

She started to remove her clothes. Her tank top and bra came off revealing her amazing breasts. They were as big as large grapefruit. She bent down to take off her boots. Her breasts dangled impressively as she removed her socks. Her pink areolas crowned her large breasts as they swung mesmerizingly. Next she removed her jeans and panties. Her bottom was shapely and sexy. Her hips were thick yet still quite tone. She climbed up on the bed and lowered her shaved sex onto my stiff nine inch member.

I had never had sex before and was quite nervous about how I would perform. She raised and lowered herself on me and soon she picked up the rhythm. Each down stroke caused by red bottom pain, this only made it seem more erotic. She must have been pretty excited by spanking me because even though I did not last long she shuddered in orgasm as I did.

"What is your name?" she asked.

"Matthew Lindsey," I said.

"Did you just enroll in Community College English 1a?" she asked.

"Yes I did," I said.

"I saw your name on my 9 am M/W/Fri roster. I am your professor, Margaret Winkler," she said.

"Good to meet you," I said.

"Was that the first time you ever had sex?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

"How old are you?" she asked.

"Eighteen," I said.

"How would you like lunch?" Margaret said.

"Okay," I said.

She climbed up on my face and lowered her pussy still dripping of my semen onto my lips.

"Eat up or else," Margaret said and she grabbed my sack. I licked slowly as she laughed.

"Good boy, clean up your mess," she said.

I licked her until the disgusting fluid was all gone. I was very excited about her domineering ways.

"Now lick me right here," she said as she pointed to her clitoris. I licked her there and she came soon after.

I was hard again.

"Let's eat real lunch now," she said. We went to the kitchen and she made lunch. The fare was simple just cold cut sandwiches and milk. We were both still naked and I was hoping to have sex again.

"This makes things a little awkward for me as I have just had sex with one of my future students," she said.

"You did not know who I was," I said.

"That will make little difference if it is found out," Margaret said.

"I won't tell anyone," I said.

"I could just keep you as my sex doll," she said laughing.

"I really will not tell," I said.

"If you do I will punish you," she said.

"Okay, I understand," I said.

"If I screw you again you will still keep your promise of silence?" she asked.

"I will," I said.

"Never the less maybe you should drop my class and take another professor," she said. I nodded.

She bent over the table and had me enter her doggie style. I slammed into her at a furious pace.

"Slow down, let our pleasures build up slowly," Margaret ordered.

I slowed my pace and she moaned. I pumped my shaft into her womanhood slowly as ordered.

"Now you can speed up," she said.

I turned into a horny rabbit again and I soon shot my load. Seconds earlier she had begun to shudder. I pulled out of her and she turned around and kissed me on the lips. She went out to her horse and retrieved my phone from the saddle bag.

"I want you to call home and tell your parents you are staying here a few days," Margaret ordered.

I called my dad and told him I was going to go backpacking with my friends.

"I have to go home to get my gear and come back or my dad will be suspicious," I said.

"Okay I will give you a ride, but do not pack any clothes," she said.

She took my clothes out of the saddle bag and put them onto the kitchen table. She dragged me into the bathroom and ran a shower for us. We took a shower and when we were clean and dressed she gave me a ride home in her jeep. I went inside and found a note from my father, "Had to go in to work there is a fire to put out, Dad."

I took my backpack, tent and sleeping bag. I went out of the house put my backpack into the back of her jeep and got in next to Margaret, my very first lover. A woman at least 20 years my senior was teaching me about love. I was a bit of a Poindexter and she was very hot so I was not complaining.

"My dad had to go in to work, he works a lot now that Mom is gone," I said.

"Gone as in left?" she asked.

"No she died last year, of Cancer," I said.

"I am sorry," Margaret said.

"I am getting over the loss slowly," I said.

"Good take of your shorts and show me your rod," she ordered as she pulled back onto her property.

I stripped and loved being naked again.

"Who wore the pants in your parent's relationship?" Margaret asked.

"Never thought about it, but Mom made most of the decisions," I replied.

"I bet you come to be submissive naturally, due to your parents modeling it," she said. We left her jeep and went back into the kitchen. She kissed me and grabbed me by my pubic hair. She pulled it painfully.

"I will shave all this off, I hate hair like this," Margaret said as she twisted my hair even harder. She dragged me by the short hairs to the bathroom where she sat me on the edge of the tub.

"Spread your legs so I can trim your hair and lather you up," she said.

I spread my legs and she trimmed my pubic hair short with scissors. She then sprayed shaving cream on my junk. She then proceeded to carefully shave my manhood. When she was satisfied she wiped me off with a towel. My penis was now totally bald and erect. She pulled me into her bedroom by my shaft and reached into her night stand. I thought she was getting a condom, but she pulled out a leather item that I could not recognize. She quickly fastened it around my cock and balls. It was tight but not too uncomfortable. I still had no idea what she had put on me for.

"This is a cock restraint. Now you can't come or go soft unless I want you too," she said.

Now I knew what it was, I had heard about things like this. I thought they were just fictional items.

"I enjoy seeing you hard and now you will be until I release you," she said.

Just then the doorbell rang. She dragged me out to answer the door. It was an attractive twenty something woman. She resembled Margaret only younger. Her breasts were slightly smaller than her mother. They will probably become fuller with age I thought.

"Hi mom," she said not the least surprised by a naked man sporting a constrained erection standing in her mother's living room. I was quite embarrassed by her presence though.

"Hello Janice, this is Matthew. Matthew this is my daughter Janice," Margaret said.

"Hello Janice, nice to meet you," I said. Janice was wearing a floral print halter and denim skirt. Her nipples out line were just showing through the thin halter.

"I thought you would be gone all week," Margaret said.

"I came home early and I am glad I did; now I can share in the fun. Where did you find him?" Janice said.

"Found him skinny dipping in the pond, so I lassoed him and drug him home," Margaret said.

"You are always so lucky," Janice said.

"He was a virgin to boot," Margaret said. I blushed with her telling of my lack of experience.

"Don't worry Matthew Mom and I will bring you up to speed on how to please women," Janice said.

"You do mean serve women don't you dear," Margaret said.

"Yes that's right Mother," Janice said.

"Janice, I want you help me teach him how to properly lick pussy. Will you do that for me," Margaret said.

"Yes Mom, I would love too," Janice said.

"Take him into your room and give him a lesson. I will test him later. If he does not pass I will spank you both," Margaret said.

"I need to go take care of the horses," Margaret said.

Janice pulled me into her room and closed the door.

"You better pay attention to this lesson. I do not want to be spanked. She sat on her bed and spread her legs. She was not wearing panties and her clean shaven sex was obviously wet.

"On your knees and crawl over here," Janice ordered. I obeyed mesmerized by her aroused smell.

"Use your fingers to open it and slowly lick the vulva," Janice ordered. I did just that.

"Now lick up my vulva and when you reach my clit just flick your tongue over it one quick time, then do the same on the other side," she instructed. I tried to do as she said.

"Slower, you want to tease her slowly toward her climax," she said. I slowed down and repeated following her instructions.

"That is right, just do a few more cycles of that," Janice encouraged. I did it several more times.

"Now just work your way in to labia minor and do the same thing, but now flick your tongue over the urethra and my clit every cycle," she ordered. I did as she commanded and her breaths became shorter. I did this for several minutes.

"Penetrate me with your tongue and lick my opening," She said. I put my tongue as deep as it would reach inside her and licked gently.

"Some women like this a lot, but I want you to go back to teasing my clit and urethra," she said. I went back to licking her inner lips and quickly teasing her clit and urethra on each cycle. Her breathing increased and she started to moan softly. After a while she told me to just lick her clitoris. I gently did this and she soon shuddered in a massive orgasm. Just then there was a knock on the bedroom door.

"We have just finished the first lesson," Janice said.

"Good bring him out to the living room so I can test him," Margaret said. Janice took a belt out of the closet and looped it around my neck as a makeshift leash.

"Crawl to the living room slave," she said.

I crawled as she walked me like a dog to the living room. Margaret was naked with her legs spread on the edge of the couch. Janice pulled me into position to eat out her mother. I licked Margaret just like Janice had taught me. I did it all in the same order I had just learned. Margaret liked to be tongue fucked more than Janice, I spent more time doing that and Margaret was making satisfied sounds. I went back to teasing her lips and urethra for a moment, then licked her clit until she came.

"Very good slave," Margaret said as she smiled at me.

"Lay on your back on the floor, I want Janice to ride your cock as a reward," Margaret said.

I lay on my back and Janice slowly lowered herself onto my hard shaft. She let her pussy relish its impalement before she started to move up and down on me. She moved slowly at first and then went faster. Soon she was slamming up and down on my cock. The sensations were incredible but I could not come due to the restraint. I hoped she would climax soon as the intense feelings were getting painful. She finally came and got off me. As soon as Janice got off Margaret got on and the sweet agony continued. It took her almost 25 minutes to reach her orgasm. I was in massive discomfort by that time. I really needed to pee.

"Can I use the bathroom?" I asked.

"Yes you may, but take Janice with you and take a bath when you are back there," Margaret said.

Once in the bathroom Janice released my restraint so I could pee and shower. I had to bend well forward to pee through my erection. After relieving myself my cock went limp. She had started the shower and stripped off her clothes and got in. I got in with her. She washed me like a little boy soaping and rinsing. My cock got hard again. She lathered my penis and stroked it with the slippery soap. I moaned.

12