Pond Clearing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see only one place for me," I said.

I sat down on Greg's swathed legs and flung an arm around his neck. Then I kissed him. His hands wrapped themselves around my waist.

"Still think I'm a boy?" I asked.

"You heard that?"

"Yes, Greg. I heard that. Still think I'm a boy?"

His mouth answered me. I wriggled round so that my knees pushed June and Mary's legs aside. I knelt up so that his head was at the level of my tits.

"I'm going to prove I'm not. Stay still."

I grasped the zip and pulled down. All three of them gasped as my dress parted. I pulled Greg's head between my breasts and held him there. I could feel his instinctive reaction against my bush. I pushed back against it.

His cheeks were turning red before I released him.

"Am I a boy?" I asked again.

"No," he panted. "You're not a boy. You're a woman, and a natural blonde."

"How did you guess?"

He looked downwards.

"Blonde all over."

I grabbed his head again.

"Hey!" protested June. "What about us?"

"Your turn next." I replied.

I released Greg's head. June shifted sideways and pulled him against her cleavage. His hands were still around my waist. I held them there as his face disappeared between her balloons. June smiled at me and winked.

We passed him across to Mary who tried to duplicate June's smother. She nearly succeeded. He was bright red when she let him go.

What we would have done next I don't know. The warden knocked on the common room door.

"Phone call for you, Greg." He announced.

I climbed off. Greg went out of the room.

"I think we distracted him," I said as I pulled my zip up.

"He distracted me," said June. "His tongue was exploring."

"His tongue explored me too," Mary "I think he's good with it."

"I missed out. Wait till he gets back. I'll show him where a tongue should go, if you will help."

They nodded. They are my friends and I knew that I wanted Greg. They didn't except for a pastime.

Greg returned smiling broadly.

"That was my parents again. There was a second letter they hadn't bothered to open until this evening when they realised it was from my current employers."

We looked at him.

"And?" I said.

"They've given me a new job on one of their cruise ships. It's a promotion but I'll spend most of my time with the passengers until the company decides whether I should be a deck officer as well. The ship leaves tomorrow evening."

"So the sailor's going back to the sea. Happy?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm over the moon. It's wonderful."

"What about us?"

"Sorry, ladies. We have this evening and then..."

"Then we're on our own?"

"Yes, Anne. You three have done a wonderful job. I am sure you can finish the last part of the pond edge without me."

The warden poked his head round the common room door.

"I'm off. I'll be back just before breakfast."

We three gaped at him.

"Didn't Greg tell you?" The warden laughed. "He was so full of his own news that he forgot. I'm covering for the warden at the next hostel. His wife has gone into labour. The relief warden is on the way but can't arrive until about six a.m. so I'll look after his hostel. I'm sure you four can cope alone until breakfast."

"Yes," we chorused.

The warden vanished. The outer door slammed and his car started up and drove away.

"And now..." I said.

"And now?" queried Greg.

"We are going to give the sailor a good send-off, aren't we, ladies?"

"We are." Said June and Mary.

We grabbed Greg and pulled him to the settee. He protested feebly as he was stripped to the waist. I threw off my tiara and wig. June and Mary slid their dresses down exposing their breasts before rubbing them against Greg. He tried to resist.

June lay back along the settee and Mary and I pulled Greg on top of her with his head between her breasts. She reached for his buns and kneaded. His hands tried to move hers. I took off my braided belt and Mary and I tied his hands behind him. I took the end down to his ankles and tied them with about a foot of movement between them.

Mary shed her hooped petticoat leaving the large skirt trailing around her feet.

June effectively stifled his protests by pressing her breasts on either side of his head. Mary stroked his back. I reached for the belt of his trousers but he shook violently.

Mary lay over him with her breasts framing the back of his head. He was sandwiched between four large breasts and his legs were impeded by their skirts. I reached again for his belt. This time I succeeded in unbuckling it. I couldn't reach his zip until Mary swapped places with June.

As Mary tit-smothered him, June and I released his trousers and pulled them down below his knees.

Mary eased the pressure on Greg's head. His tongue circled her nipples. His teeth nibbled. She pushed a breast into his mouth but he shook his head and continued tonguing. June had eased his boxer shorts down and was running her tongue over his buns. I felt like a gooseberry while they enjoyed themselves.

Mary mouthed "You're next" at me. I stripped my dress off completely and stood beside the settee stark naked. Greg caught sight of my body. His tongue stopped moving on Mary. June stopped caressing his buttocks and stared at me. Then Mary and June made way for me.

I positioned myself at one end of the settee and pulled Greg's head between my legs. His tongue sought my warm dampness. I flinched as the tip penetrated but then relaxed and let him explore. June and Mary stroked their breasts across his back. June's moved her breasts back to his buns.

As I became more excited I grabbed a handful of hair and forced Greg deeper. I looked down. I could see his eyes but his mouth and nose were covered. I relented and uncovered his nose. He panted through it as his tongue continued to work.

I closed my eyes and threw my head back as the first orgasm pulsed through me. Then his hands found my breasts. I opened my eyes wide. June or Mary had untied him. I looked for them. They were standing beside the door with their bundled clothes. Mary waved at me. I smiled at them and then gasped as the warm pulsing began again.

Greg and I spent the rest of the night on that settee. Soon after Mary and June had left he kissed his way up my body before penetrating me fully. His hands and tongue continued to work around my body as he pumped into me.

I was disappointed when he finally came. He sagged against me. I held him in my arms until he recovered and started again.

The next morning I woke up early to find that we had been covered with a sheet and some blankets. I looked at the common room's clock. The warden would be back soon. I shook Greg. That was a mistake. He wanted to start all over again. I had to yell in his ear to get him to stop.

We went to our separate dormitories. June was awake.

"Enjoy yourself?" she asked.

"Mmm!" I replied.

We didn't work well that day. Greg left soon after breakfast but not without giving me his parents' address and how to contact him on his ship.

Greg will be back in port in a month. I'll wait for him. This time he won't mistake me for a boy.

12