Pong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessa couldn't believe it. "No way! Seriously? He's a virgin?"

Courtney shook her head. "Nope."

Both Cat and Jessa were confused.

"You know he's gay, right?" Mason asked from the other side of the pong table.

Everyone in the basement burst into laughter. "So I guess that wasn't as much of a turn on for him as I had been hoping," remarked Jessa.

"Don't worry," Dunny replied. "It worked plenty well on this side of the table."

The game started up again, and it looked as if Cat and Jessa had a pretty good chance of winning the game. The next hit was against the guys, and Jessa celebrated by smacking Cat's ass with her pong paddle.

"What, is this your deep, dark sexual fantasy?" Cat asked, rubbing her behind. It didn't really bother her that much. Jessa hadn't hit her very hard, and more than anything else, it was kind of funny.

"Catherine McIntyre," Jessa began formally, "if you think THIS is my deepest, darkest sexual fantasy, you're a lot more na•ve than you let on."

Cat laughed, and continued the game. They lost a cup here, hit a cup there, and the game rolled on. Cat picked up the same celebratory paddle-to-ass move that Jessa had started, the girls laughing each time the smack was heard. Dunny jokingly hit Mason once after they had scored, but a stern look from the bigger man emphasized that that sort of thing was a definite no-no on their side of the table.

Courtney sat watching the whole game, and joked around with them all, right along with everybody else. Her presence there should have bothered Cat, but she was beyond caring by that point. She was naked. She was happy. She was buzzing.

"What's with all these smacking sounds coming from over here?" Evan asked as he rounded the corner into their part of the basement. He stepped down into the bar area, coming up behind Courtney, and wrapping his arms around her.

"You've got yourself a few new pledges," Cat joked, smacking Jessa with the paddle to demonstrate.

Jessa let out a fake yelp, and answered her paddling with, "Thank you sir! May I have another?"

Like she felt about Courtney, Cat wasn't terribly bothered by Evan's presence. Only a few minutes ago, she'd been covering herself in front of Adam. Now, though, it seemed pretty much pointless. Courtney, Dunny, and Mason had already seen her naked. What did it matter if Evan did, as well? Or, Teddy, for that matter? The younger LeFebvre crawled up alongside Courtney on the bar.

It eventually came down to one full cup on Dunny and Mason's side of the table, and a cup and a half on Jessa and Cat's. Dunny had done better this game than he'd done in the past two, but it was still a shock when he sunk the ball two times in a row.

"What can I say?" Dunny remarked smugly to Mason. "I'm clutch."

The level of laughter had died down on the girls' side of the pong table. It was if someone had just let the air out of their balloon.

Mason looked at his watch, and then at Jessa. "So, now, we're agreed on five minutes, right?"

Jessa nodded.

"On the pong table, right?"

Cat nodded.

"And you're both going home naked?"

The two girls nodded in unison.

"Well, then, what's holding you up?"

Jessa was already drunk enough to carry through the deal without being terribly awkward about it. Cat knew that Jessa still had control over herself - she wasn't falling-down drunk or anything like that. But she had conquered whatever inhibitions she'd started with. As the night had gone on, Cat wondered if Jessa had actually started with any inhibitions in the first place.

Cat herself gulped down a beer that Teddy had poured for himself. She wasn't at the same level of Jessa, and she needed a little bit of "liquid courage" before she carried through her part of the lost bet.

Jessa turned and used her arms to pull herself up onto a sitting position on the pong table. Spreading her legs just a little bit, she reached over and grabbed Cat's arm, pulling her towards her. Cat was a little bit taken back by Jessa's straightforward approach to all of this, but she played along - she'd let Jessa direct her. It was a lot easier to follow Jessa's lead to think about what she was going to do next herself.

Their lips locked, and Cat was hesitant at first about what sort of kiss it was going to be. The fronts of her naked thighs bumped against the plywood pong table, the outsides of her naked thighs bumping against the inside of Jessa's. Jessa started a little slowly, but pushed her lips a little bit harder against Cat's. Cat responded by doing the same, and began opening her mouth just a little bit.

"Um," Dunny said, interrupting. He was still standing in his boxers, but now there was a notable protrusion rising from within. "I don't mean to interrupt for something so nitpicky, but aren't you BOTH supposed to be on the table."

Mason shot Dunny a look of disbelief. Could he really be that much of a schmuck?

"What?" Dunny asked, catching Mason's look.

The girls didn't respond by saying anything. Instead, Jessa simply shimmied back further onto the table, pulling Cat along with her. Cat's knees made it onto the pong table, and she crawled up over Jessa, and continued kissing her. Cat was still on her hands and knees, and her nipples were only millimeters away from Jessa's. She knew that her pussy was on display for everyone at the bar, but she didn't really dwell on it - she was getting lost in the moment.

A normal ping-pong table never would have held the combined weight of Jessa and Cat, no matter how small or skinny they may have been. But because Pong was so prevalent at Green College, and because ping-pong tables tended to be a little pricey, even for well-to-do fraternities, the typical answer was to make Pong tables from scratch. This particular table, like most at Green, was made from a sheet of plywood and a few large, plastic trashcans. Thus, the table supported Cat and Jessa, even if it did bend a little beneath them.

Cat wasn't sure how much time had passed as her tongue intertwined with Jessa's. She kept her eyes closed, trying to picture that Jessa was Mason. Jessa was no doubt doing the same thing. Unfortunately, the fantasy was ruined as Cat felt her nipple rub up against Jessa's breast.

Lying down on her ride side, along Jessa's body, Cat continued kissing her friend. The kiss itself was fairly good, extremely soft and sensual, which was different than kissing most men, Cat thought to herself. But what was really getting to her, what was really turning her own, were the five sets of eyes that were watching the make-out session, and absolutely enraptured. Cat thought about how hard she was making Mason, how hard THEY were making Mason, and just did it for her. She thought about him, about his penis (which they hadn't gotten to see tonight), but she kept kissing Jessa.

The next thing that Cat knew, Jessa had rolled on top of her. Their legs were intertwined, and Cat found her upper thigh in Jessa's crotch, and Jessa's upper thigh in her own. And even though most her thoughts were concentrating on her lips, her tongue, her mouth, and her audience, Cat could feel a dampness on her thigh - Jessa was getting wet. More than that, Cat could feel her own pussy get a little wet. She was getting very turned on.

The biggest problem that both of the girls faced, though, was where to put their hands. Cat originally started off by just keeping her hands away from Jessa's body, but Jessa did do the same. The little blonde kept her hands away from any sort of private area, the same private areas that Cat's body that were begging to be touched. Instead, Jessa ran her hands along Cat's sides, her hips, and even the sides of her buttocks.

The kiss lasted. And lasted. And lasted. Cat was completely lost in it, but she did overhear some whispered. Looking up, she saw Dunny putting a finger to his lips, and hissing, "Sssshhhh!" at Courtney.

"What?" Jessa asked, looking over at Courtney from on top of Cat.

"The guys are going to kill me," Courtney smiled delightedly, "but it's been almost seven minutes."

Huh, Cat thought to herself. She looked up at Jessa, who looked back down with the same blank look. They were both a little bit scared by what had just happened, and neither one of them was eager to say anything about it. It was awkward as Jessa stood back up - the fire and mischief had disappeared in the nearly seven minutes on the pong table.

The rest of the basement was silent, as well. It was more than a little uncomfortable, each one of the guys in a state of arousal they weren't eager to be in with a bunch of other guys.

Mason finally broke the silence. "Well then," he began, thinking he could possibly change the subject, "THAT was a good game."

He joined Evan behind the bar, probably eager to have the tartan tent that had formed out of his boxers, and poured himself another beer.

A few more minutes ticked by.

"I think we should head home," Cat announced to Jessa, and to the others in the basement. Something that had been fun, something that had been kind of a joke, had suddenly just become overtly sexual. It caused a little bit of tension in the basement.

"Are you sure you don't want me stay?" Jessa whispered to Mason across the bar, seemingly oblivious to everyone around her.

"Jessa!" Cat whined. "I thought we were going back to Ep Chi so that I could get some clothes and walk home?"

Ignoring her for a moment, Jessa whispered to Mason again. "Are you sure you don't want me to come back?"

It was fairly straightforward. Jessa was a sure thing.

But Mason shook his head. "Nah, I'm sorry, Jessa. I'm over here on this side of the bar, and I'm so, so tempted. But I think that while you're not too drunk to make out with Cat, I'd feel a little bit more comfortable if you came back tomorrow, once you've sobered up."

"Fine then," Jessa huffed. She didn't take Mason's response as a rejection. It was a little dorky, a little self-righteous, and little bit "boy-scout," but maybe he was right.

Cat certainly thought he was, and if it was any more possible, she found herself more attracted to Mason. But his attention was on Jessa, and there was little that Cat could do about it. Maybe, she thought to herself, maybe someday. In the here and now, though, she just wanted to take off. She wasn't looking forward to her flight to Ep Chi, but she wanted to get it over with, get back in clothes, and go to bed.

"Do you guys want your sandals, at least?" Mason asked. Cat could tell by the sound of his voice that he felt a little bad about sending the girls home without their clothes. But she also knew that Dunny would have a fit if Mason offered them anything more.

"Yeah, that'd be cool," Cat responded, swiping both sets of flip-flops off the bar.

"So I'll be by to pick up our clothes TO-morrow," Jessa said breathily to Mason, emphasizing the last word.

"Sounds perfect," Mason responded, picking a cardboard High Life box off from behind the bar. Separating his and Dunny's clothes out from the pile, Mason brushed the rest of the clothing into the box. "I'll keep them up my room, so we don't have pledges going through them down here."

Cat and Jessa made their way up the stairs, and out of the basement. As they reached the landing, Courtney's voice came from below.

"Hey guys, wait up," she called. "You mind if I walk home with you two?"

"No, that's fine," Cat replied. "It's a little more support, I guess."

All three girls, peeking around corners to make sure there weren't any TriGam brothers lurking about, headed towards the back door.

Down in the basement of TriGam, Mason had put his clothes back on and poured another twelve beers.

"So you guys are next up, right?" Mason asked the two LeFebvre brothers.

"Yeah, we're game," Evan replied. "But don't think I'm taking anything off for you, and don't think I'm getting up on that table and making out with my kid brother."

"No worries," Mason replied, laughing. "I think if those were the stakes, I'd let you win. That is, if it didn't involve me doing any of the same with Dunny."

Dunny stood there next to Mason, laughing along with him. As they got ready to play the next game, though, Mason looked over at his partner.

"Damn it, Dunny! Could you at least put some of your clothes back on?"

Panting heavily, two nude girls and a fully clad one burst through the living room door of Ep Chi. Wendy Stone and Lex Oakley were both sitting on the couch, watching Conan O'Brien, and were obviously confused at the sight of Cat and Jessa's naked bodies.

"I'll explain it tomorrow at Meetings," Jessa said, drunkenly breezing past the two, with Cat following behind her. They two nude girls headed for the stairs up to Jessa's room, while Courtney sat and joined the other girls in front of the television.

Once they'd reached Jessa's room, Jessa made no attempt to get redressed, much to Cat's dismay. Instead, she plopped down in front of her computer to check her e-mail. "Just grab something out of the closet," Jessa said, gesturing towards the corner of the room.

"We're okay, right?" Cat asked, as she sifted through Jessa's clothes. "I mean, is it going to be awkward, because of tonight?"

Jessa turned her attention away from her inbox. Her tits were bathed in the blue light of the computer screen. She comforted her friend by saying, "Of course not. Listen, when we were living together, how many times did you see me naked?"

Cat had to admit that it had been more than once. They had had a one-room triple, after all, and there really wasn't anywhere to hide if you needed to change. Cat had seen Jessa naked a lot that year, as well as Rachel Corrigan, their third roommate.

"And the kiss?" Jessa asked, looking her friend in the eyes. "This kiss was good, I'm not going to lie. But no offense, I'm not exactly looking to score with you."

Cat laughed. It had just been a kiss, right? No big deal. She'd kissed a lot of her friends, albeit her male friends, and they were still okay. Why should it be any different with Jessa? Cat found herself a pair of Jessa's butt-pants, black sweats with the Ep Chi's letters written across the ass. She grabbed a tank top, and put that on, as well. The clothes were a little small on her, but they were better than walking home naked.

"Of course, the next time we play them, we should think abut offering that as collateral," Jessa continued, turning back to the computer screen. She was joking, of course, but there was a part of Cat that was more than a little turned on by the thought. Not just of the sex, but of the eyes on her as she did. Was she some sort of exhibitionist?

Cat brushed the thought aside, and didn't give it any serious thought for a long while. She stepped into the hall, and began her walk back to Burr Street.