Ponpon Got Her Fantasy in Reality

Story Info
Strange fetish of horn sound vibrations got exposed.
3.3k words
4.75
5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started going wrong when my aunty caught me enjoying my secret fetish of wearing one piece swimsuit and doing horn masturbation. let me explain this strange fetish of mine latterly strange. I love deep vibrations of horn sound, an auto horn sound vibrations on stomach which vibrates deeply every molecule inside my stomach and surprisingly I got orgasm by getting those vibrations and quite a long and rocking orgasm. I love those vibrations when I wear one piece swimsuit. May be it act like a soft insulating layer and tightly hold my stomach skin against vibrating horn diaphragm. But the vibrations and pleasure increased when I wear swimsuit that's it. Until now I was using motorcycle horn and my favourite black one piece swimsuit.

It all started when one day I was doing my stuff "Horn masturbation wearing swimsuit" at my home rooftop thinking most secure place not to get caught. But I never noticed the adjacent house window from where anyone can see our roof and what I was doing clearly.

I came to know when this day aunty called me at her house. I thought It was a normal call for something I didn't care much but went to aunty house.

Then ten minutes after I arrived at aunty house, I found myself sitting on her couch, watching i was laying straight in one piece swimsuit down ward and my body and stomach bouncing up and down on a auto horn with each honking of horn on her television.

"Oh my god... oh my god oh my godohmygodohmygodomigodomigod..."

"Now, now, calm down, baby," Aunt said smugly, patting my knee. Now I was just frozen. Horrified. Terrified.

And feeling like a complete idiot.

"Aunty... I'm so sorry... I didn't... I mean..."

"Ponpon, Ponpon" Aunty shook his head, hitting pause on the television. I was finally able to jerk my shocked gaze away from the screen and look at her. She didn't look mad. She looked... excited. Predatory. "No need to apologize.

I couldn't think of anything to say, so I just kind of nodded jerkily. I could feel doom clouds gathering around me, piling up like a brick wall about to come tumbling down over my head.

I was confused as how it's possible and how she made my video?

Then she told me that how she seen and filmed from her window just beside our roof top. Oh my god .. how stupid I am.

"I don't think we need to tell anyone about this... not as long as you're willing to finally grant my request."

"Your request?" I croaked. My voice sounded gawd-awful, but who could blame me? I was more than overset, I was practically fucking falling apart all over her couch.

Now start and explain each and every detail of your fetish to me and I told her everything even the slightest detail.

Aunty grinned, his teeth looking whiter than usual. Like the untrustworthy smile of a used-car salesman. "To watch you ride the horn. In person." I recoiled. "Of course, if you'd rather I provide a copy of this to your parents so they know what their daughter has been doing while at the house roof. I could even put it up online..." Immediately I shook my head.

Trapped. I was trapped.

The worst part was, my pussy was kind of wet. I don't know if it was the mere mention of the horn, the fact that my dark fantasies had often revolved around forced seduction, or what, but part of me was aroused. Stupid body.

"Good." Aunty squeezed my knee, her eyes wandering over me in a completely lascivious manner. "Come on then."

"Now?" My voice squeaked. She laughed and I blushed. Could I sound any more like a complete airhead?

"Why not now? Get it over with, as it were." Her eyes challenged me. Later I would wonder if she was worried that I might renege on our deal if she didn't get me down in the basement right away, or maybe she was just too turned on to want to let me go. Who knows. "Come on ponpon, come and ride the horn. You know you want to."

And I did. That was the truth. My stomach throbbed at the idea. Do you have any idea what it's like to go from mind-blowing multiple orgasms every day to nothing?

Like a zombie, like I was in a dream, I followed Aunty down the stairs to the basement. The door to his kinky room was already unlocked, the horn already set up but not the same horn I'd used before. The difference - Horn looking a little big and mounted on the bed.

I shook my head, pointing at it. " what is that I can't use that."

"Yes you can. I'll help you." Her eyes seemed to gleam and I shivered.

Okay, so a lot of my forced fantasies had forced me to quickly lay on that. But that didn't mean I wanted it actually honk on my stomach. But my stupid body got even wetter and hotter at the idea that I might not have a choice.

"Might as well start stripping," she said, as she grabbed a sexy black shiny high cut one piece swimsuit much sexier then mine.

Trying to act nonchalant, knowing that I didn't have a choice, I pulled down my pants and my underwear. Covering my mound with my hands and quickly wore that sexy swimsuit.

I didn't know whether or not she'd really show the video to my parents - I was more worried about him putting the video up on the internet. That kind of shit ruined lives. Plus, then my parents might see anyway.

Aunty glanced over at me and laughed.

"I want to watch your hips bounce while the horn honking on your stomach. Besides, I know you prefer riding horn wearing swimsuit, since that's the only way you've ridden it." Right?

I blushed. Obviously she had more than one movie if she knew that. And it was true. Still, I hesitated until she looked up at me and gave me a threatening kind of look. Not a glare, exactly, but just a promise of retribution unless I did exactly what she said.

The worst part was that , even though this entire situation kind of frightened and disgusted me, I could still feel myself getting even more turned on by her demand. Stupid fucking body.

"Come ponpon. All the way."

In order to do so, I had to climb her bed wearing swimsuit, and I swear I could feel her eyes on my mound even though I squeezed my thighs together as tightly as I could. Unable to make eye contact with her. I probably looked so fucking cliche, one arm over my breasts, the other reaching down to cover my mound. But I didn't care, I just didn't want him looking at all my parts. Even if he'd seen them before on a video screen, it was different.

I looked over at the horn, which is sticking up obscenely at the center of bed. Aunty was standing right next to it, pure lust and hunger in her eyes. And just looking at the horn, I could feel my stomach gushing with anticipation. I was like one of Pavlov's dogs, and the horn was my bell. I'd conditioned myself with it all last week, riding it every day... and in the days since I'd returned to my home, I'd missed it.

"Get on it."

"Yeah, yeah, I know," I muttered under my breath. I wanted to sound defiant, but I think mostly I just sounded kind of pathetic. I just hoped she couldn't hear the slight hint of eagerness in my voice.

Yeah, I'd never wanted anyone to watch, I was humiliated and horrified by the situation, but part of me couldn't wait to stick my stomach down on that wonderful horn and do it into glory again.

There was no help for it, I had to began to lower myself down onto it. The cold metallic horn diaphragm touched my stomach first, I was wet enough and that action making me moan a bit. I did my best to ignore aunty, who was standing slightly off to the side and far too close to me for comfort, watching my every move with hungry eyes.

The horn pressed on my stomach as I lowered myself, stretching my body enjoyably straight. Of course,I stiffened straight.

"You look like you need some help," Aunty said. I glared at her.

"Well then get a move on."

It took a little bit more maneuvering to make sure the horn diaphragm was place correctly at the center of my stomach. The horn was cold and slick as it nudged against my stomach.

I even sent aunty a pleading little look, hoping for a reprieve. She just stepped forward, put her hands on my waist and, before I could stop her, pushed down. I layed down heavily on top of the horn, my butt tightened. The Feel of big round horn on my stomach was amazing. It definitely a car horn and sounds much more then my usual horn.

My pussy throbbed and clenched, feeling the pleasure all the more acutely. I moaned and squirmed on top of them, and before I could really even get used to feeling them under my stomach, Aunty had pushed the button on the wire.

It came to life immediately under me with a loud and extremely deep buzzing sound two short pulses. My head fell back I struggled to deal with the overwhelming mix of sensations. My whole stomach filled with buzzing vibrations and sound of horn which was coming very faintly out of my waist and back. Actually the whole vibrations and most of the sound get absorbed by my stomach over that.

The buzzing sensation was too pleasurable that I couldn't stop my self moaning and hardly keep my stomach still over horn.

My pussy and stomach was in heaven, clenching and juicing as it was buzzing by the horn. My ass was more conflicted, cramping slightly as it tried to adjust me to its new proportions and the movements of the hips as well as stomach. So a beautiful rhythmic dance appeared combination of my ass , waist and stomach up and down.

I cried out, shuddering and instinctively moving up and down a bit, humping the horn. Out of the corner of my eye I could see aunty watching me ride the horn. But my body didn't care anymore; it was finally getting what it craved.

Again aunty pressed the button more frequently. And long pulses.

"Oooooh fuck..." I gasped and shuddered as the vibrations on the horn started up, humming through my stomach, pussy lips and body . My pussy and ass clenched spasmodically, increasing the intensity of the sensations as horn honked repeatedly. It felt like every part of my stomach was being massaged, rubbed, pleasures.

The discomfort in my mind had almost completely faded and become part of the symphony of ecstasy that was building up inside me. Dammit... why hadn't I tried such a horn before? It felt amazing... but no, it had taken aunty forcing me to layed over it.

And with that thought I had my first orgasm, my young body rocking and jiggling up and down as I threw back my head and cried out with passion. The horn continued its relentless honking as I rode it, pumping vibrations into my stomach and extending my orgasm.

I arched my back, wanting - needing - more and she playing with horn button.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck..."

Aunty pressed the little button hard, rolling them between his fingers and I came again, arching and grinding down and squealing and cursing. It was the most intense orgasm I'd had yet on the horn, my pussy and stomach throbbing hotly. In fact, if I'd been alone, I would have happily gotten off at this point, but when I tried to rise up, Aunty seemed to intuitive my intention and released the button to push me back down on horn.

"Aunty please, I can't do much more," I begged, but she was too strong and had much better leverage than me.

"One more ponpon, cum one more time for me," she said.

Groaning, I sank back down. I wasn't at my absolute limit yet, but my body was already feeling super sensitive from the two orgasms. Whimpering, I forced my muscles to keep me laying straight on horn. My ass and stomach felt watery and loose, but I could already feel sexual tension coiling in my belly again, my tender stomach being expertly worked over by the incessant horn.

It was going to be the granddaddy of all orgasms when it came. My stomach was throbbing from the roughness of aunty playing with horn button, my breasts felt swollen, and my ass and pussy were full and clenching. This was the most satisfying ride I'd ever taken on the horn, even if I had to put up with aunty standing in front of me.

Which she'd gone back to doing.

I moaned and ground myself down on the horn, eager to cum again, eager to get off - in both sense of the phrase.

"Fuck you're so hot, ponpon... that horn is vibrating your body raw isn't it?"

Aunty voice distracted me and I closed my eyes, trying to shut her out as she continued to tell me how hot I was, how much she liked seeing me writhe for him, watching my ass and stomach bounce on horn. Some of it was kind of hot, some of it was definitely creepy.

And then I felt it. continuous short bursts of intense buzz non stop entering into my stomach.

I couldn't even lift my hands to stop it, I was holding onto the horn and needed my arms to stay balanced.

And maybe, deep down, some part of me was even turned on by it.

Then her one hand were on my hips again, rubbing them, squeezing them. The added sensations had me winding up, tight like a spring, my insides coiling and my outsides curling as my orgasm wound up and then exploded out of me.

I screamed as aunty slapped my ass hard, tears springing into my eyes from the intensity of the ecstasy boiling out from my pussy. My ass was squeezing down hard, my waist tired by the continued movement, just as my pussy was throbbing. I rubbed my pussy lips and clit by my one hand, starting to sob as the incredible sensations overwhelmed me.

This time when I pushed up and off the horn, Aunty didn't stop me. I practically fell off side way. I was glistening with sweat, traces of my cum still decorating my crotch since she'd been more interested in rubbing my pussy and my stomach, and I felt like I'd been put through a wringer.

My muscles were more than watery, they were completely unresponsive. Which I quickly found out as Aunty pushed my legs apart, kneeling between my thighs so that she could look at my crotch.

Then she quickly pulled the straps from my shoulder to take off my swimsuit. And pulled the swimsuit down from my waist.

"Aunty noooooo," I protested, but my legs could only kind of twitch weakly and my arms were the same. I couldn't even reach down to cover myself as she stared lustfully at my swollen bits and puffy pink pussy.

The ride on the horn had left my delicate folds a bright pink, swollen and sloppy from all the juices it had leaked. My nipples were softening, but they were also darker than usual from horn rough treatment. Every inch of my body felt super sensitive, as if I was still cumming, even though she was just touching my thighs.

When I looked down at my swollen, puffy pussy, I realized that Aunty was liking my pussy and I moaned. Fortunately she mostly seemed interested in just looking at me, at my pussy, as she fisted her pussy by her hand and started jerking off again.

Then her free hand stroked the tender folds of my pussy and I shuddered, partly with revulsion and partly with the intense pleasure that came from being touched at all.

"Nooooo, please aunty, stooooop!"

I hated my useless body, my unresponsive limbs, as she pushed two fingers into my wet, sloppy hole. There was no way to stop her as she ignored me and shoved them deep, causing me to converse as the tips grazed over my g-spot. I gasped and clenched and she just laughed at me, fingering her self harder while her fingers worked inside me. I could hear the slushy wet noises as she frigged me, even over the small whimper coming from my mouth.

I wanted her to stop touching me, and at the same time she was causing little bursts of pleasure, like mini-orgams or aftershocks to spark off in my body. My legs and arms twitched, my watery muscles shaking as I squirmed and moaned... but I couldn't even squirm away from him.

"Fuck yes..." she groaned as she wanked herself harder, I hoped that it would be over soon.

Her fingers dug deep and made me gasp and then she pulled them out and slid them down, shoving them into my ass. I cried out, because it hurt... her two fingers were actually wider. My ass hole was tender and not at all ready for his rough invasion... and yet my pussy just spasmed emptily as she fingered my ass just as deeply and thoroughly as she had my wet hole.

Fortunately there was still plenty of lube up that tighter entrance, not to mention my pussy juices coating her fingers, or it would have probably hurt a lot more. And even so, pleasure still sparked through me, my body so sensitive and ready for more sensation.

Aunty breathing was getting faster, heavier, as she fucked my ass hole with her fingers, muttering about how tight I was and how sexy I looked all spread out with her fingers up my ass.

I finally had my arms in some kind of working order and I managed to reach down and weakly grip her wrist with my hands, but I didn't have nearly the strength I needed to stop him - and that just seemed to turn her on more. She forced a third finger into my ass hole as I cried out and begged her not to, and then suddenly hot cum was shooting out of her pussy and onto my body for the second time that day.

It spattered onto my stomach and the parts of my mound and pussy that weren't completely covered by my protesting hands. The fingers in my ass jabbed me deep one last time, forcing my body to arch.

Panting heavily, Aunty gave her fingers a last few jerks and then sat back on her heels, withdrawing her finger from my ass.

I wanted to give her a dirty look, but I was too wrung out. I just lay there as she pulled his clothes back into some semblance of order and then picked me up. I didn't even protest as she wrapped me up in her arms and carried me out of there.

A few hours later I woke up in the guest bedroom I usually stayed in and there was no sign of aunty. My clothes were piled neatly at the end of the bed. When I moved I felt something pull on my stomach and I made a face as I realized that she'd left me coated in her pussy juice .

Still, I ignored it while I dressed as quickly as I could and hurried home to get a shower. My stomach still feeling buzz of horn as if horn went inside my stomach. I was trying hard to get ride of that buzzing sensation inside my stomach but couldn't. At that point I didn't know if I would ever be able to face her again.

Of course, it's not like I would really have a choice.