Pony Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
He takes Vickie's friend for an ecstatic ride.
956 words
4.24
46.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my hands and knees on the floor waiting to see what treat Vickie had in mind for me. Waiting for her to reappear from the bathroom, I tried to get a better look at the woman she had brought here. Having seen her pretty face, I wanted to get a look at the rest of her but all I could really see was her legs and a slight glimpse of panties as I looked up at her. Not able to move without permission, I kept looking up at her, hoping she might move a bit giving me either a glimpse at the rest of her or a good look at her panties.

Just at that moment, Vickie came out of the bathroom carrying a large bath towel saying, "He is well oiled and I don't want you to stain your skirt when you ride him."

I had maintained my erection all this time, but when I heard her say her friend was going to ride me I felt a tingle run through my balls. Vickie could sense my attraction to the woman and she enjoyed watching me fight off my animal urges. She saw it when the woman was stroking my cock and thankfully she hit me with her crop at just the right time to keep me from coming. Now, the woman was going to ride me.

Vickie placed the towel over my back and told her friend, "There's two ways I like to ride him. The first is with him upright, on two legs, but it takes a special saddle for that and I don't have it here. The second way to ride is bareback, on a towel with him on his hands and knees."

Stepping over me, the woman said, "This sounds like fun. I won't hurt him will I?"

"No, of course not, unless you step on his hand or something, and even if you do, I think he might like that."

I felt her weight come down on my back, but I didn't move, waiting for some instructions. Finally Vickie said, "It's okay, follow her lead."

When her friend shook the reins, I began crawling forward, moving over the carpet carefully, trying to avoid friction burns. I moved slowly at first, but she kept shaking the reins saying, "Come on, faster now, faster."

As I started moving even faster, careful not to move to violently and toss her off or bump her into furniture, I noticed she was leaning forward and had hooked her feet inside my thighs. Not really sure what she was doing I negotiated my way around the room, moving in and out of the furniture. It wasn't until I heard her moan that I realized she was grinding her clit against my back as I moved.

I bowed up my back a bit, trying to help her get a better angle and now could feel her moving rhythmically, humping my back. Trying to anticipate her movement I began to exaggerate my movements trying to lift up against her as she ground into me. Continuing to move, I saw Vickie watching very intently, her hand up between her legs caressing herself as she watched her friend get closer and closer to orgasm.

In just a few moments I heard Vickie moan and turned my head so I could see her face contorted in ecstasy. Staring at her, I continued moving about until I felt the woman on my back grab my shoulders and clamp her legs hard around me, groaning loudly as she came. I stopped as she collapsed on my back, breathing hard. Remaining motionless, I waited until the woman climbed off of me and removed the towel.

"Wow Vickie," she said, "that was some ride."

"Ah but wait, the show is not over yet. Give him the towel back and watch this," she said. The woman placed the towel on my back and the Vickie walked over, ran her had over my head and said, "Now come for us."

Rising up on just my knees, I grabbed the towel and spread it out in front of me. I then reached down and slowly wrapped my fingers around my cock. Staring intently into the eyes of Vickie's friend, I began stroking myself, slowly at first, but then building up speed. As I felt the pleasure increasing, I rocked my hips back and forth, fucking my fist while staring longingly at the woman.

With Vickie's instruction to come, I was quick, feeling the sensations run down my cock and into my balls. The pressure built up until I could hold it no more and came, spurting my cum out onto the towel in front of me again and again. I held my cock until the last of the cum dribbled out of it and then I took a corner of the towel and dabbed up the white, sticky liquid. Letting the towel fall back to the floor, I moved back into my show position, the only difference was my cock was no longer hard.

Smiling, Vickie stood up and looked at her friend. "Well it's time we got back to the office. Did you enjoy lunch?"

"It was ecstatic," was all she could say as she stood up, walked over to me and ran her fingers through my hair, "simply ecstatic."

Vickie smiled at me, bent over to kiss me and then whispered, "I'll see you later."

I remained in position for a full ten minutes after they left, making sure Vickie didn't return. After that I pulled the bit out of my mouth and laid down on the floor resting my tired arms and legs. I'd need all my strength for when Vickie returns.