Pony Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Horny little sod, isn't he?" someone called out.

"What is this 'horny little sod'? It means sexy, Yes?" Herr Schlick whispered in my ear.

"Yes, Sir, sexy for you, Sir, really really sexy," I whispered back.

"Come on then."

He eased me off his lap and got to his feet. He was actually pretty drunk and he leant on me quite heavily.

"Gentlemen, I am going to spend some time with my horny little sod. I shall see you all in the morning."

"Goodnight, Hans, don't do anything I wouldn't do," came the ribald cheers after him.

Mr Mason seemed to appear out of nowhere.

"How are we doing, Hans, all OK?"

"All good, Andy, very good. And now I am going to take this young pony of yours for a ride." Herr Schlick gave me a bit of a cuddle.

"You'll need to cover him up a bit if you're taking him back to the hotel. Here, I have just the thing."

Mr Mason guided us towards the front door and, just before we got there, he reached into a side cupboard and fetched out a raincoat and passed it over to me. I put it on and buttoned it up just as the front door opened. There was a car all ready waiting and Mr Mason guided us down the front steps of the house and into it.

Herr Schlick was just getting settled and I was still outside the car when Mr Mason took me to one side.

"Best night of his life, remember. You're doing OK so far, don't let me down now."

"I won't, Mr Mason," I replied and I got in the car with Herr Schlick. Mr Mason gave instructions to the driver and we were off.

As soon as I was in I snuggled up to him and he responded with a passion. He undid the buttons on my raincoat so I responded by undoing the buttons of his shirt. We were at it hammer and tongs when the driver slid back the partition and announced that we would be at the hotel in five minutes. We tidied ourselves up and made ourselves presentable, well, as presentable as you can be when the only thing you're wearing is a rain coat.

I didn't catch the name of the hotel but I can tell you it was posh. It was also very discreet. The doorman must have noticed my bare legs poking out from under my raincoat, along with my complete lack of shoes, but he didn't bat an eyelid. Herr Schlick ordered a bottle of champagne to be sent up to the room and, together, we went over to the lifts.

His suite was, inevitably, on the top floor and the views were fantastic. I shed the raincoat and found the radio, tuning it to a station playing light jazz. Herr Schlick had gone for a piss and I wanted to be ready for him when he returned. For a moment I was alone and, for a moment I started to wonder what I had got myself into this time. I had promised Mr Mason that I would do anything Herr Schlick wanted, anything at all and, if Mr Mason was in a position to put a stop to Archie then he was obviously a man used to being obeyed. He hadn't threatened me but, then, he didn't need to.

Herr Schlick returned looking every inch the alpha male. He might have been a little squiffy but he was no buffoon like Arthur and his mates, nor a thug like Archie. He was a man used to having his own way and my job was to please him. I went over and kissed him.

We were still in a clinch when there was a knock at the door.

"I think that the champagne has arrived," Herr Schlick said. "Off you go."

I was about to comment on my lack of clothing but thought better of it. I went to the door and it was, indeed, room service with the champagne. The maid that had brought it took no notice of my nakedness but took the bottle and glasses through to the main body of the suite and, after checking with Herr Schlick, she opened it and poured it out.

"Thank you, young lady," Herr Schlick said as she passed us a glass each before leaving.

The radio was playing something slow and smoochie so I used it to smooch up to Herr Schlick. Holding my champagne in my left hand, used my right to undo his shirt buttons. He was obviously no stranger to the gym. This wasn't the chest of a fat slob but the firm well defined pecs of a fit strong man. I ran my hands over them, feeling their strength, feeling their firmness. It wasn't hard to play sexy, he was a massive turn on and I genuinely wanted to kiss every inch of him. However, his chest wasn't all I wanted to kiss, not by a long chalk. There was still one part of his anatomy I had yet to check out and I'd waited long enough. Still swaying to the music I took another swig of champagne before reaching down, undoing his belt, undoing his fly, opened up his trousers and feeling inside.

Now, at that point I wasn't the world's greatest expert on pricks, although I had seen more in the previous couple of weeks than in the whole of the rest of my life, but Herr Schlick's was, to my mind, just perfect. Big without being huge and hard as a rock. I got down on my knees, pushing his trousers down as I did so, and kissed and worshipped his balls. I wanted to kiss the tip, I really wanted to kiss the tip but, without a condom... well, I might have been a bit green but I'm not that foolish.

"What are you waiting for?" Herr Schlick demanded and, for a moment, I thought he was going to insist that I gave him a blow job without a condom.

"Do you have a...." I paused, letting the question hang

"Ah, you are needing a Kondom." He left me kneeling there for a moment, went to his bedside draw and returned with the silver foil packet which he passed to me. He stood there with his hands on his hips as I unwrapped the condom and, keeping it as sexy as possible, slipped it over his shaft. Now I could do what I wanted to; now I could kiss and lick and suck to my heart's content.

This was so much better than Arthur and his friends. This was a real man, a strong man, a big man, stood there like a king, feet apart and hands on his hips as I tried to take as much of him as I could.

I must have been doing something right because, in no time, he was thrusting himself into my mouth. He put his hands behind my head to get a better purchase. I didn't care that I was nearly gagging, far from, I wanted to be treated like that. Use me, Herr Schlick, use me!

However, a blow job wasn't what he wanted, nor, to tell the truth, was it what I wanted to give him. Any misgivings I might have had had evaporated in the heat of the moment. Giving this man what he wanted was playing straight into fantasies I never knew I had. He pushed me away before pulling off the rest of his clothes and leaving them in a heap on the floor. Then he ordered me to stand against the window, forearms flat to the glass, looking out. He came up behind me, kicked my feet further apart and I felt him pushing against me.

"Du bist meine Schlampe. Do you understand Schlampe."

"I'm your... your Schlampe, yes, Sir, please, Sir." I didn't know what Schlampe meant but I could guess from the tone of his voice.

"Tell me, Schlampe, tell me what you want."

"I want to be fucked," and that wasn't a word of a lie.

"Fucked, how fucked."

"Fucked up the arse. Please sir, fuck your Schlampe, fuck me right up the arse."

I felt his prick pushing harder against my arsehole. If I hadn't been left fully lubricated by having the tail up there earlier it might never have worked. As it was it was painfully tight and Herr Schlick was anything but gentle. But, for all that each thrust made me cry out in pain, nothing I had ever felt before had been anywhere near as good. Each thrust just made me harder, a point not lost on Herr Schlick when he reached around and found my prick as stiff as it had ever been. As he rammed himself into my arse he pumped my prick at the same time.

"Du bist eine schmutzige Hure, understand, Hure!"

"Yes sir, Hure, sir!" That one wasn't too hard to guess, Hure, whore, they practically sounded the same. And that was what I was, his Hure.

"Was (thrust) bist (thrust) du? (thrust)" he asked, his voice a guttural snarl. "Sag mir Hure, let me hear you shout it out."

"I'm a Hure, your Hure, a cheap filthy whore who loves being fucked up the arse. Please, Sir, please, fuck me harder, please, harder, oh, god, yes, please, aargh!"

He shot his load inside me. I wished he hadn't been wearing a condom, I really wanted to feel his spunk, so deep, deep inside me. As he came he squeezed my prick and that made me come as well, my spunk shooting from me. For maybe half a dozen thrusts he pushed inside me until every drop was spent and he had had enough. He pulled out, took off the condom and put it in my hand.

"Clear up this Scheisse. I'm going to bed."

I took the condom to the en suite and flushed it down the bog. Then I went to the kitchenette where I found a cloth which I used to wipe up my spunk where it was dripping down the wall under the window. That done, I went back to the en suite and had a quick wash and, for the first time in my life I understood the need for a bidet. My arse was the proverbial ring of fire but there was fuck all I could do about it, fuck all I wanted to do about it. I could tell where he had been and I wanted to tell where he had been. Now, tired and spent, I just needed to sleep. I went back to the bedroom to find Herr Schlick already fast asleep, dead to the world.

I slipped under the covers beside him. What else could I do. The only clothing I had was the raincoat Mr Mason had given me and my house keys were god knows where in the white plastic bag that I hadn't seen since I had left the warehouse.

As I lay there next to Herr Schlick I wondered what had happened to me. There was no denying that I was now a prostitute who had just serviced his first client. Well, if you don't count Arthur and his mates. The thing was that only part of me was horrified. I'd been all but raped and yet it had turned me on so much I had come. My arse felt like a red hot poker had been shoved up it but part of me couldn't wait until the next time. Herr Schlick had had me shout out that I was a cheap filthy Hure. No, that's not quite true. The Hure bit was him; I'd added the cheap and filthy bit. Why did I find that so exciting? I could pretend that I had only played along for fear of what Mr Mason might do if I let him down. I could pretend, but I'd only be lying.

And, with that, I drifted off to sleep.

*********

And there ends part two. There will be a part three, eventually. I'll try not to make it six months, between chapters, this time ;-)

Don't forget to vote and I love getting comments.

Oh, and if my German is wrong, blame Google Translate.

C.B.