Pony Boy Ch. 03

Story Info
Vickie returns for a special evening.
843 words
4
38.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have drifted off to sleep because the next thing I remembered was looking up at the clock and seeing it was almost five p.m. Vickie could step in that door in just a matter of minutes. Quickly getting up, I went into the bathroom, peed like a racehorse and then spread some more oil over my body so I could glisten for her when she arrived. I then checked my tail, making sure it was still in position and slipped the bit back into my mouth. Walking over to the table, I stretched my legs some and relaxed my arms along my side, preparing myself for when I climbed back up on the table and got into my show position.

Vickie seemed very pleased with how I behaved that afternoon with her friend. I was polite to the lady, but always deferred to Vickie looking for either her instructions or approval for anything I did. It was a bit touch and go for a while there when her friend had stroked my cock for so long and I was nearing climax when Vickie helped me maintain control with a firm smack of her riding crop. She even seemed to enjoy when her friend rode on my back until she came.

When it got to be about five-thirty, I climbed up onto the table and while I was kneeling, I remained relaxed, ready to move into position the moment I heard her at the door. While she did enjoy knowing I held show position for so long all I could do was tremble when she arrived, I also knew that tonight she might be wanting more, so I had to be physically prepared to respond to her. At about a quarter to six I began concentrating, spreading out my knees a bit and finding a comfortable spot for my hands. Once in position, I turned my mind to earlier in the day, the image of Vickie's fingers sliding over her clit as she watched her friend ride me until she came. Feeling my cock harden, I kept my mind focused on the images so I could be hard when she arrived.

I only had to wait another thirty minutes or so until I heard her slide the key card in the door and open it. Breathing deeply, I could smell her fragrance, only her fragrance, so I knew she was alone. She walked out of the darkness by the door and stepped into the bright light. Pausing, I guess to just look at me, she stood motionless for what seemed like several minutes. Then moving over behind me I suddenly felt a stab of pain sear into my ass as she swatted me with her crop. Hitting me again, this time on the other side of my ass she said, "Oh how I love how those marks look on you."

Walking around in front of me, she began, removing her clothes as she said, "Earlier today, I loved watching Madeline riding you, especially when she came. She really enjoyed you and when she told me how much she enjoyed you, all I could think about the rest of the day was enjoying you myself."

Slipping her panties over her hips and down her legs, she placed them on the couch and then grabbed my reins and led me down off the table. Once I was back down on the floor, she immediately stepped over me and sat down on my back, her naked pussy on my skin. I began crawling, noticing her taking a position on my back similar to what her friend Madeline had done earlier that day, hooking her feet between my thighs as she leaned forward. Bowing my back some as I moved, I felt her begin to grind against me as I started crawling faster. By this time, she was sliding her pussy up and down my back as I moved the best I could between furniture. She moaned and said, "Faster please," so I sped up, trying not to burn my knees on the carpet too badly.

Finally she said, "Stop," and I immediately halted, remaining still as she just moved on me, grinding her pussy as she moaned loudly. She was breathing hard and began bucking wildly on my back saying, "Yeah, yeah, I feel you, yeah," as I bowed my back some making it easier for her. Suddenly her legs squeezed hard around my waist and she came down on top of me, her breasts flattening on my back and her arms wrapping tightly around my chest. She remained on top of me for some time, occasionally grinding her pussy on me as she caught her breath.

After a while she sat up again and said, "That was even better than I expected, I think you deserve a treat."

I remained on my knees wondering what she might have in mind for me. She slowly stood up and walked around in front of me. I looked up at her face and she smiled lovingly.