Pony Boy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lunch in the canteen I nipped back home, picked up my costume, and made my way to Mr H's office ready for another practice session. Jed hadn't got there when I arrived and Mr H told me that Mr. Mason would be arriving later. Not that it made much difference. I still had to strip off and get changed and, as I did so, Tracy hung around, taking my clothes and folding them up.

"Ooh, nice panties, Ben!" Tracy laughed as I pulled down my jeans.

I blushed furiously. I'd completely forgotten I was wearing them.

"Err... er... I haven't had time to wash the ones you gave me on Monday," I extemporised.

"If you say so. So, these were just a pair you happened to have hanging around, are they?"

I'd run out of excuses. I just stood there, naked except for my panties, feeling about as stupid as they come. To make matters worse, at that moment, there was a knock on the door. Tracy went to answer it and there was Jed.

"Come on in, Jed. Ben's just getting changed. How do you like his new panties? Very schoolgirl!"

Jed just grinned.

"Come along or we'll be here until midnight. Tracy, stop distracting the lads. Ben, get your costume on. Jed, your gown and cane are in the cupboard. Now, get on with it." Mr H had had enough.

While I finished getting changed Jed went to the cupboard and found his gown and cane. Mr H started the music and we were off. Mr H seemed really pleased with the way I had improved. However, he did keep telling me to camp it up more. I wasn't just to be girly, I was to be really girly. I felt it was all a bit over the top but he and Tracy assured me it was fine. I had practiced all Tuesday afternoon and was much, much better in the heels and could really strut my stuff, much to their amusement. Meanwhile, Jed was never going to be a dancer but his role was to look mean and fuck me when the time came. Mind you, he was pretty good at taking direction and, although I say it myself, we were getting the act down to a fine art.

This was reinforced when, come five o'clock, Mr. Mason arrived. Immediately he demanded that we run through the routine again so Mr H restarted the music and Jed and I went through our paces.

"Yeah, that's not so bad," Mr. Mason grudgingly accepted once we had finished. "Belinda, you need to camp it up a bit more and Jed, keep that mean look in your eyes. Right, let's try it one more time and this time, let's see you do it for real."

"For real?" I had got so into practicing that I had, somehow, forgotten that, at the end of it all, Jed would not just be tapping me with the cane, nor would he just be rubbing himself against my arse crack.

"Are you dumb or something," Mr. Mason said. "I want this absolutely perfect and that means you two have to practice every single aspect of it. Jed, I want him marked but not screaming, got me."

"I got ya, Mr. Mason."

"And Belinda, when Jed's fucking you, I want everyone to see how much you're getting off on it. Understood?"

"Yes, Mr. Mason."

"OK, Belinda, get lubed up and we'll give it a go."

"Has... has anyone got any lube? I wasn't expecting..."

"For fuck's sake!" Mr. Mason exclaimed.

Fortunately Tracy had some. I wasn't going to ask why. When she produced it I asked where the toilets were but Mr. Mason told me I'd wasted enough time and it would be quicker if Jed applied if for me right there and then. He told me to stop messing around, bend over the desk and spread my legs. Yet another on the ever increasing list of indignities. Mr. Mason hadn't yet told us how much we were to get paid for this dance routine. I hoped it was going to be worth it.

Jed pulled down my panties until they were stretched between my legs just above my knees. Then he put a condom over his finger, covered it in lube and then poked it inside me, opening me up and making me ready for him. He wasn't gentle but he wasn't as rough as others had been. Despite the indignities, despite the cold and emotionless way this was being done, there was still something about it that got to me and my prick started to harden. Jed, at least, noticed this and, in response he finger fucked me, opening me up and making me slippery.

"OK, that's enough, stop mucking around and get on with it," Mr. Mason ordered. Jed removed his finger, took off the condom and threw it in the bin. Mr H started the music and, once again, we went through the routine.

It seems so obvious looking back but it was surprising how very different it all was now that the caning and fucking were for real. Before I had been wiggling my arse as Jed had tapped it gently with the cane. Now I was flinching with pain as the cane left ribbons of fire across it. He didn't strike any where near as hard as Mr Novak but I couldn't help but react, keeping still was impossible and, although I managed to stifle the cries of pain which threatened to escape, there were still very genuine tears in my eyes.

And then we got to the fucking part.

And that's where Jed really surprised me. I was expecting a certain level of brutality. After all, I had been fucked three times before and each time it had effectively been rape. The sex had been violent, brutal, a taking, a violating. I had been seen as scum, a Hure, a symbol of everything that was despised. Jed was still forceful and I was still, very much, the one getting fucked but there was an acknowledgement that, in taking his own pleasure, Jed was pandering to mine as well.

Jed was taking his time from the music but, rather than pounding into me to the rhythm of ABBA's disco beat, he was using that beat to mark out a slower rhythm, one that allowed us both, and I hope the onlookers, to savour every inch as he slid in and out of me. Because I wasn't being held down and raped I could respond, push back to meet his thrusts and, as Mr. Mason had demanded, let everyone see how much I was getting off on it.

Jed was keeping the rhythm steady and in time to the music but the intensity of his thrusting was growing. I wanted to feel him come inside me, I really wanted to feel him come inside me but, in the long-standing porn tradition, the 'cum' shot had to be seen to be real. Jed withdrew, ripped off the condom and I felt the gobbets of spunk splashing all over my arse and dripping down the back of my thighs.

There was a smattering of semi ironic applause from Mr. Mason, Mr. H and Tracy as I stood up and as Jed gave a bow, I gave a little curtsey.

"Not bad, not bad at all," Mr. Mason commented.

"Can I make a few suggestions?" I asked.

"Go on."

"Will we be... err... entertaining the guests after the show?"

"What do you think?"

"I which case I'll need not just clean panties but a clean skirt as well. This one's getting a bit sticky. I can manage the panties but..."

"OK, good point. Tracy, pick him up another skirt, will you?"

"Will do, Mr. Mason."

"One more point," I started.

"And that is?"

"My wig, it would look a bit more schoolgirl if I had, what do you call it, bangs. I've been studying that Britney Spears video and she's got a pigtail type thing either side, all tied up in ribbons. That shouldn't be too hard to copy. And then there's make up."

"What about make up?"

"I'd look a lot more girly if I wore some lipstick. Thing is, I don't know how to do it. I don't think I'll be able to learn in time. If I tried it I'd just look stupid, not sexy."

There was a bit of a silence during which Mr. Mason looked at Tracy.

"OK, Mr. Mason, but that's another favour you owe me," she said at last. Then she turned to me. "Don't touch the wig. I'll see to that. In fact, I'll see to everything, again." She shot a glance at Mr. Mason. "Just make sure you're there an hour early. Now take this and wipe the spunk off your arse. You're dripping all over the office carpet."

She handed me a tea towel that usually did service drying out the tea cups and I used it to wipe down the back of my legs. However, when I tried to hand it back to her she refused.

"You've got another think coming if you think I'm touching that thing before it's been washed. Better still, you can buy me a new one. For fuck's sake, 'arold, were do you find 'em?"

Wilting somewhat under Tracy's obvious disdain, I took the tea towel and used it to wrap up my soiled skirt and panties before starting to get dressed again. I had to go commando but I put my jeans and tee shirt back on and I was busy tying up the laces of my trainers when Mr. Mason stood up.

"Jed, Ben, just in case you haven't got the message, this one is important to me. Fuck this up and I'll fuck you up, understood? Now, there's no pony racing tomorrow so you've got the night off. I'll send a car to pick you up. Tracy, you said you needed an hour, yes? OK then, Ben, you're to be ready for seven thirty and Jed, you're to be ready for eight thirty. Has anybody any questions? No, well, I'll see you all on Friday then."

And, with that, we were dismissed. Jed and I trooped downstairs and, as with last time, I offered him a lift. For a while we drove in silence but there was something that was bothering me and I had to get it out.

"Thanks," I said after a while.

"What for?"

"For... for not hurting me. Look, I know you don't like me, you've made that clear enough but I appreciate that you didn't take it out on me while... while...."

"While I was fucking your arse?"

"Yeah, that's the one." We both grinned at this.

"You still don't get it, do you. OK, so I think you're a stuck up pompous little prick who thinks he knows it all while really you know fuck all but... but... but if we've got to do a show together, if that's what Mr. Mason wants, then there's no point in fighting each other. On the race track, sure, I'll do whatever it takes to beat you but, on stage in front of the punters, I'm not the enemy. Anyway, it's better when I fuck you nice and slowly. I know you think you're the performer but I'm the one under pressure. If I don't make it, if I can't come all over that spotty arse of yours, then I'm in big trouble. It's in my interest to make it as sexy as possible."

"Well, thanks anyway."

"Anyway, you'd better get used to it."

"Why's that."

"Because, if Friday's a success, and it had bloody well better be, then it won't be the last time you and I have to perform together. You really started something, back there at the party."

"It wasn't my idea to get you involved."

"No, but it was your idea to do the blow job thing. That's what put the idea in Mr. Mason's head and you can bet your bottom dollar he's going to sell his new party act all around town. What's more, he's going to want to keep changing the act, making it better. It'll be threesomes before you know it. You'll be the one in the middle, one up the arse and one in the mouth. I hope you're up for that."

"I doubt there's much I can do to avoid it."

"Now he's getting it. OK, here's where I get out."

I pulled into the car park and Jed reached for the door handle.

"Thanks for the lift."

"You're welcome and... if Mr. Mason does have us doing threesomes then I hope it's you that's up my arse."

Jed just laughed as he got out.

On Thursday I went to the laundrette and washed the skirt and my various panties. They were mixed in with my more normal clothes so it wasn't too conspicuous. While they were in the tumble I nipped to the shops and, among other things, went into Dunelm Mill and picked up a My Little Pony tea towel for Tracy. While she was 'only' Mr. H's secretary it was becoming clear that she had a certain amount of influence and it would be a good idea to keep her sweet.

On Friday I made my excuses early and went back to my place where I, once again, ironed the blouse and the skirt. The shoes were patent leather so they didn't need polishing but a quick wipe with a damp cloth did them no harm at all. I had a shower and a shave using a new razor blade to make it as close as possible. Mind you, my fine blonde hair doesn't make much of a beard at the best of times. I was ready by seven fifteen and spent quite a few anxious moments waiting for the car. As soon as it arrived I was out of the door to meet it and, moments later, I was being whisked into town.

The car eventually pulled up in an alley way full of dustbins and refuse. The driver pointed out the unmarked door and told me that 'this is it'. I got out, went over and knocked on the door. A guy wearing chef's whites opened it and, when I said I was Ben, he told me to come on in. This was evidently the back door to some sort of private club and I was led upstairs to the function room. The bulk of the room was taken up with a huge table with seating all around the edge. At one end there was a small stage. I went up on the stage, pushed through the curtains, and found my way to a row of dressing room doors, one of which was marked 'Jed & Belinda'. I went in and I was just hanging up my stuff when Tracy and another much older woman arrived.

"'Ello Ben, this is my mum. Mum, this is Ben who, by the time we've finished with him, has got to be Belinda. Right, we haven't got time to muck around. Ben, get your kit off and sit it that chair facing us."

Tracy's mum, meanwhile, had put one of those metal cases on the dressing table and opened it up to reveal more make up than I would have believed possible. Meanwhile I stripped down to my panties and hung my clothes up. I looked at Tracy, my eyes asking the question.

"Aw, mum, he's shy! OK, Ben, you can leave your panties on for now."

And, with that, they set to work. I got the complete, head to toe treatment and, when I say head to toe I mean that literally as it included a pedicure as well as a manicure. Naturally, for Belinda Bombshell, the nail varnish was a bright crimson. Then they set to on the face. They really gave me the works although, as I was sat facing away from the mirror, I couldn't see a thing. As Tracy's mum finished off Tracy took the wig out of the bag and set to with a hairbrush.

When Tracy's mum was ready they put the wig on me and started doing pigtails, one either side. I still couldn't see so I was having to completely trust them. Not that I had any choice in the matter. They still hadn't quite finished when Jed arrived.

"Hi everyone. Wow! Belinda, sweetie, look at you! Looking like that I might have to fuck you later."

"Hi Jed. How's it going? All ready for tonight?" I replied, a shade wearily.

"No problems."

"Well, get out of the way and let mum and I finish, then," Tracy said but she was smiling as she did so.

At last they were finished. I stood up but, before I could turn around, Tracy insisted that I finished getting dressed. First she told me that I had to change my panties. She said I was to take off the strawberry pink ones I had chosen and she handed me some Hello Kitty panties and told me to put them on instead. Apparently Mr Mason had chosen them. I will admit they were very sweet but I still preferred mine. Then I put on the skirt, the blouse, the ankle socks and the shoes and, finally, I was allowed to turn towards the mirror.

As Jed had said, wow! OK, there were some things that even Tracy and her mum could do nothing about. With the best will in the world I would never have tits but, despite that, what I saw in the mirror really was Belinda Bombshell. I did a little twirl and admired how well it had all come together.

"Gor, just look at her," Jed laughed. "Is she vain or what?"

"Just admiring Tracy's mum's handiwork," I replied.

"Bollocks! The only thing you're admiring is yourself.

At that moment Mr. Mason came in to check we were all ready. He gave us both a thorough going over and seemed really pleased with the make up.

"You're a doll, Maureen," he said to Tracy's mum. "Lovely job, as always."

He got out his wallet and handed over some notes. I couldn't see exactly how much there was but they were twenties and a lot more than one of them.

And then all we had to do was wait, and wait, and wait. We weren't the only act and we could hear snatches of music coming from the stage. Tracy and her mum chatted quietly but Jed and I were too nervous. I had to give it to Jed, he had made the effort for the evening and was looking pretty cool. He caught me looking him over so I gave him some of my best Betty Boop poses which made him smile.

And then we were told that we were on in ten minutes. There was a minor panic when Jed asked me if I'd lubed up and I realised that I'd forgotten. I wanted to use the tiny toilet that was attached to the dressing room but there was too much risk of my getting lube on my skirt or panties. Jed told me, rather firmly, to bend over the dressing table, pull down my panties and spread 'em. He slipped a condom over his finger, lubed it up and pushed it into me.

God it felt good. Jed was being quite matter of fact about things but, even so, his well lubed finger felt so good as he pushed it deep within me. I couldn't help myself; I gave a groan and pushed back with my arse. Jed came up beside me so that he could whisper in my ear.

"You love that, don't you?"

I just nodded.

"Ready for my prick, you little whore?"

This time I bit my lip as I nodded.

"For fucks sake, you two, stop mucking around, you're on stage in a moment and you need to wipe up before pulling those panties back up. You don't want lube stains."

Tracy was right to hurry us, we were barely finished before we were taken up onto the stage where Mr. Mason was waiting. He looked at us and we took our places and nodded. Mr. Mason turned on the mic and we heard over the PA "Ladies and gentlemen, for your next act tonight the Winchester Club is delighted to announce, with the world premier of their new dance routine, Dark Arrow and Belinda Bombshell!"

The curtains opened in that rather jerky way that the do on small stages and 'I Kissed the Teacher' blared out of the PA. To the cheers and jeers of the audience, we were off.

Suddenly I was really glad of all that practice. It was so, so different in front of an audience, especially an audience that was as raucous as this one. Almost immediately there were shouts of 'go on, darlin', get yer tits out' and such like. I camped it up as much as I could and they lapped it up, loving every minute of it. The odd thing was, although I could hear them I couldn't see them. The stage lights were so bright that I couldn't really see beyond the front of the stage. I knew they were out there but it was all a blur.

I did my little routine, trying to persuade 'teacher' not to cane me but, as per the script, it was to no avail. Jed bent me over the desk and, as he flipped up the back of my skirt, the place went wild. Down came my panties to more cheering. 'Please, Jed, not too hard,' I thought to myself but this lot wanted the show and they weren't going to put up with love taps. Swish, thwack, the first blow landed and the whole place shouted "one!"

One was, of course, followed by two, followed by three and I knew that they were not going to be happy without the traditional 'six of the best'. However, when Jed got to six there was a shout of "seven" and Jed knew enough to keep going. I was really glad I had my back to the audience; this was really hurting and it was only by gripping the far side of the desk as hard as I could that I was managing to stay in place.

By the time I had had the full dozen both my arse and the tops of my thighs were on fire. Still, I couldn't stop the show; my 'punishment' was far from over. Jed was doing the bit where he was 'overcome' by my sexy arse and, as per the script, he turned me side on to the audience and, to the cheers and encouragement of the audience, he lined his prick up with my arsehole.

OK, so I'd both given and received blow jobs in front of an audience before but I'd never done anything like this. There was only one way to handle it. I had to put the mask on to hide any pain, any humiliation, any shame Ben might feel; I had to play Belinda Bombshell to the max. As Jed worked his prick in and out of me I turned my head towards the audience and gave them a massive wink. Belinda Bombshell was loving this and the audience loved that she was loving it. They were clapping along, cheering and jeering, urging Jed to fuck me harder. I picked up on this and made a big play of pushing back and the audience were quick to notice. "Look at 'er, dirty cow, can't get enough of him!" was typical of the shouts.