Pony Girl Story 2

Story Info
Willful pony girl is tamed by the best.
2.6k words
4.3
141.9k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, the last thing she wanted was for her new master to find out what she had been up to, so she had crept in ever so quietly. Fortunately for her the stables, where she slept, were quite a distance from his room. It was large house by anyone's standards, complete with servants' wing. Set on sprawling grounds with lush paddocks and gardens, it was very different from the tiny flat down town she had had shared with the two other girls. It was a lovely place to live.

Now the stables were not like you might think. They were not designed for four legged ponies. No, these were for the master's lovely two-legged variety. Each spacious stall had been well appointed. A large bed to the side of the room set very low to the floor, a couple of pieces of occasional furniture, and a large bathroom towards the back. He had been generous with their accommodation; as a very wealthy man, he could afford to be. He could buy just about anything he wanted badly enough, and so he did. Two other pony girls lived at the house.

Turning her head on her pillow she remembered she was still wearing the leather bridle. She had meant to remove the stupid thing before going to bed, but had simply been too exhausted. She had intended to do it even before getting back, only she had been unable to unfasten the silly buckle. So, she had fallen asleep with her tail in and the bridle on. Sleep had come easily that night, regardless of the uncomfortable pony gear.

Sitting up in bed she considered the previous evening's events. At first she had panicked when he had slipped the bridle over her head, and his nasty crop sure had stung her poor little ass; however, it had all be worth it to feel his huge throbbing cock inside her later. Maybe this pony thing is a fetish a number of men in this town enjoyed. It was after all a town deep into the rural area, not at all like the city where she had grown up. Or maybe some of these men have been around horses too long, she though with a smirk.

She could be certain her master would not approve of his new pony girl enjoying being fucked by other men, and common workers at that, but he would never have to find out. She may have allowed the first one to fuck her, but she felt quite sure he would have been proud of her the way she bucked the others as they had tried to mount her. The sight had amused those watching, sufficiently so that most had jerked off within a few minutes anyway. She hadn't been interested in any more fucking that night once the cowboy had fuck her. His big hard cock... she giggled softly and thought - a cowboy who's hung like a horse.

Sleepily she slipped off her bed and knelt on the floor. Again she fumbled around with the metal buckle behind her head, but she couldn't seem to unfasten it. She began to worry. Her new master would surely come looking for her soon.

She heard footsteps outside, and then looked up to see her master standing there in the doorway, but who was that standing next to him? Fuck! It was the cowboy from the previous night. Had he told her master she had sneaked off to the bar last night?

"Yes, I thought you would be surprised to see Roy here my dear," her master said, his lips curling into a thin smile. "I have hired him to train you. He is one of the most experienced pony trainers I know. Of course I will be watching your training sessions from now on. I want to make sure my money is being well spent, and it will please me very much to observe." Then turning to the cowboy, "I see you have bridled her already Roy."

The cowboy didn't reply. Remembering his time with her, he just grinned and licked his lips as he stared down at her lovely nakedness.

As the two men stood side by side she couldn't help be notice how different they were. Patrick, her master was older. A slim almost thin man, immaculate in his grooming, with dark slightly graying slicked back hair. His clothes were well tailored and looked new. Here was man clearly unaccustomed to manual labor. The cowboy on the other hand was a big man. His shoulders, chest and neck were thick and muscular, his face tanned and weathered, and his light brown hair tussled and unruly. The clothes he wore, jeans and boots, were casual and looked scruffy next to her master's. Clearly he was a man who made his living working hard with his hands and body.

Patrick walked over to the side of her stall and sat down in a large comfortable chair. He opened a small silver case he was holding, took a cigarette out and casually lit. Inhaling deeply he then leaned back in readiness to watch.

"You may begin Roy," he said with a wave of this well manicured hand.

The cowboy strolled over to where she was kneeling, and stood beside her.

He was a tall man, yet she had the feeling even if he hadn't been she would have still felt his masculine dominance.

"Get down on your hands and knees girl" he ordered, pointing his leather crop to the floor. She glanced across to her master for his reaction, however her hesitation cost her a sharp and stinging slap to her ass. Her body jerk as it struck, and she glared up at him.

Angrily she dropped down to all fours. Roy reached down and picked up her reigns, giving them a quick jerk to gain her full attention.

"You will remain on your hands and knees at all time when in my presence. You will not speak. You will stamp your 'hoof' on the floor once for yes and twice for no. You will not touch yourself without permission. That sweet little cunt is for the use and pleasure of others now", he told her, tapping his crop between her thighs, and adding, "Obey me and you will learn fast. Give me any trouble and you will be punished. Is that clear girl?"

Her mind raced, trying to think how she could outwit this man. He may have been a great fuck last night, but today his arrogance was just plain irritating, however, rather than suffer another slap, she hit her fist down on the floor once.

Who does this man think he is ordering her about like this? She thought, I'm not his property. If he thinks he can 'train' me to his ways, he had better think again. I'm not a horse or pony, even if I did agreed to wear this stupid gear.

"That's a good girl" he smirked, stroking the side of her lovely face with his fingers, but as he did she swung her head around and sunk her teeth into the side of his hand.

"Fuck!" He hissed, jerking away.

"I warned you I thought she might be a fiery one Roy," her master chuckled.

The cowboy held his hand to his mouth for a moment, and then he grinned and told her, "I think I'm going to enjoy taming and training a frisky little filly like you."

Once again he pulled on her reigns, he wanted her closer to the bed, but she resisted. A couple of quick sharp slaps to the back of her thighs however convinced her to obey. He wrapped the leather straps tightly around the bar at the end of her bed, and moved quietly behind her. She tried turning her head to see what he was up to, but the reigns were tethered too tightly. Again and again she felt the sharp sting of his crop on her ass and the back of her legs. Sharp strikes that left stinging welts on her soft flesh. She closed her eyes tightly and braced herself; determined not to make a sound. Not because she feared the punishment, so much as she didn't want to give him the satisfaction of hearing her cry out. After several minutes he stopped. Her ass and the back of her legs burnt. Tears had formed and trickled down her cheeks as she quietly sobbed and sniffed, and lowered her head. She could hear him breathing heavily. It had taken quiet an effort to whip her ass like that.

"Good little pony girls don't bit. Are you going to behave, or do you need more convincing?"

Reluctantly hit her fist on the floor.

Leaving her tethered to the bed, he leaned down to her, and gently stroking the welts on her ass and legs with his rough hands. He smiled as spoke. "You know I don't like having to hurt pretty little fillies like you. You're going to be good for me now aren't you?"

Again she hit her fist on the floor.

Little wonder the old man had to have this one, Roy mused as he gently stroke her. Her skin was smooth and the color of light honey, her legs long and lean. Her hair, soon to be trimmed into a mane was long, soft, and golden. Gently he pushed his hand up between her thighs and under her tail. Her cunt felt warm and wet to touch.

Fuck it, I can't believe I'm getting paid for doing this, he thought smugly.

He stood up and leaned over her to release the reigns from the bed, leaving the tip of his crop on her ass. "That's it girl, keep your ass nice and high. Now show Roy how you crawl with your head up nice and high."

Keeping a firm hand on her reigns and the crop ready and resting on her ass, he watched as she crawled around him.

"There that wasn't so hard to do now was it? Good little pony girls get treats" he explained, grinning and pulling something out of his pocket. It was a rubber dildo. He held it in his hand and beckoned her come closer, offering it to her. The sight of it made her hot little pussy tingle and she lunged toward it, licking at the soft phallic toy. He reached down and stroked her hair with his free hand, but then suddenly pulled the dildo away.

"That's enough treat for now", he told as he threw it to one side.

She shook her head in frustration. That served to amuse both men. "I see this one is a hot little cock lover," Roy observed, looking across at Patrick.

Slowly he stroked his hand down over her back and ass. He had a gentle touch that she found both soothing and arousing. She relaxed, but then felt something being placed on her back, and a strap of some kind being pulled around and under her belly.

"Easy girl, it's just your saddle," he whispered, stroking her smooth ass again.

The saddle was fashion of black leather; it was too small to sit in, however that was not its purpose. Two solid leather handles were fitted to the sides of it. As she was soon to learn, it was designed so her ass could be held firmly in place, while she was fucked from behind.

"Now let's make sure this is all fitted correctly."

She heard the sound of his belt being unbuckled and his metal zipper opening. Remembering back to the previous night, she hoped he had another good hard erection, and that he intended to use it on her.

He picked up her reigns again and tugged lightly on them as he moved behind her, before taking a firm grip on the handles. She felt his hard hot cock pressing against her wet and warm sex - teasing her. Glancing over at her master, she could see he now had his own cock out and was slowly stroking himself as reclined back in the chair and watched.

Frustrated, she tried to rear up, but he gave her ass another quick and sharp slap with his crop. "Down girl," he told her tugging on her reigns again. "You'll get fucked when I'm ready."

Again he pressed just the tip of his cock against her. She tried to push her hips back to ease his cock inside her cunt, but his grip was too strong on the saddle.

"This little filly is hot, she needs some cock real bad," he quipped to her master, and both men chuckled.

A low moaning sound escaped from her, and her long blond hair fell down around her face as she again shook her head. Her cunt was on fire. Her whole body was now covered in a damp perspiration. She wanted his cock now! She wanted to speak... to scream out and tell him how much she wanted him to fuck her. That she would be a good little pony girl, and do anything he asked if only he would give her a good hard fucking right now, but the bit in her mouth made her words muffled and inaudible.

"Nice and still now little pony girl. Keep your head high and let your master see that desire in your eyes."

At that time with his hard hot cock resting on her warm cunt she would have done anything for him - anything at all. She held herself still for what seemed like an eternity, but was only perhaps one or two minutes.

Then suddenly and without warning he rammed himself deep inside her. She moaned as he plunged his cock in and out of her, seemingly deeper with each thrust.

The night before, when he had taken her, she had thought perhaps he was the best fuck she had ever experienced; now however, she was sure of it!

"That's it girl, take it all now." Then leaning over her, and pressing his muscular body down on her he added in a whispered tone, "Remember what I told you last night when I fucked you. You don't cum until I release your reigns."

Holding her head firmly in place, and not allowing any slack in the reigns, he then fucked her hard and fast with his huge throbbing cock. She heard the slapping sound of his heavy balls hitting against her wet cunt, and his breath, as it became a heavy pant. She wanted to rock her hips back to meet his thrusts, but he held her firmly just where he wanted her. He was in total control of her pleasure.

Her mouth dropped open and a whinnying sound escaped her lips, as he fucked her like he was a wild stallion she was his mare. At last she felt the reigns loosen and she knew she would be allowed to climax.

He released his grip on her saddle. Rearing up she felt his hard cock throbbing and then exploding inside her. She felt the hot rush of his seed and her whole body quivered in a wave of raw pleasure...

Roy rested back on his heels and wiped the sweat from his brow with the back of his hand, as his chest pounded and his breathing remained heavy...

Yes, she had been broken in, but now she needed to tamed and trained.

Her master was pleased.

"I think I'll call this one Tigerpet, Roy," he said thoughtfully as he rubbed his handkerchief over his sticky hands.

And so she began her journey as a pony girl.