Pony Named Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ears perk up as I hear that well loved voice say 'good girl' but I slump when I understand it is not me he is saying those words to. He's using My words on the Lady as his free hand smooth's down the front of her corset, reaches into the top of it and pulls out the small mound of her right breast. It is about the size of her fist. Fists which clinch and twist full of handfuls of my Masters shirt, as thought she's trying to hold onto him with all her strength. He lowers his mouth to the pink peak of that breast I cannot see more, though from her gasp I assume he is letting the corset laces loosen. He carries on as he is for minutes before pulling her other breast to the top of the corset and lowering his head to it as well.

The Lady looks limp most of the time in his arms though occasionally she will moan or buck her hips. During one of these bucks both his hands go to her thighs and grip her there tightly, forcing her against his body and trapping her. She shudders and her small quick fingers go to his shirt, slipping each button from it place and baring his chest to her. I see the broad reach of his bare back as he takes then both down onto their sides on the picnic blanket and the grass bed and I see little else for a time as his body blocks whatever it is he does to her. I hate that, from her cat-I-heat moaning she's enjoying it though.

I wait. Belle waits. We can both smell the musk of our humans arousing one another. Belle seems barely awake, suspended in the timeless state I know I should achieve too. But my Master fascinates me and whenever they trade positions on the blanket I see something about the behavior of a Master and a Mistress together. At one point my master lays on his back, still wearing his pants though they are not fastened closed. His boots and shirt somewhere under one of the trees not far away. The Lady is still wearing her corset and boots for he told her he loves them both and wants her thus. Her skirt and the little shawl she wore earlier I think are in the picnic basket though I am not certain. Most of her is as bare as a pony though, if you think of the corset as a bit of harness strapping and the boots she wears as our fine shoes. She lacks a bridle or even a headstall though, and lacks a tail. Still, if my Master wants her who am I to judge?

I have never thought of how like a stallion Master looks either. Certainly he is much calmer than any there today save Sebastian. But as he lays back I see his organ stand stiff and away from his body, just as most of the stallions in the stable came in today. His breathing is faster than usual - as all of theirs were. The lady slides down his body until hers is laying over his legs and her mouth is near that part of him, Looking up at him she licks the tip of him lightly as I would take a sugar cube from his fingers, with care and gentleness. She does more though and curls her tongue around the swollen tip of him and runs her lips down the length. Her hands reach lower and seem to stroke in a way that pleasures and my Master groans softly putting a hand in her disheveled hair as she puts the whole of her mouth around him, suckling at his organ as a foal would its dam - except more and more until she's made all of this length disappear into her mouth and presumably her throat.

She pulls back, breathes quickie, and does this again. Several times, withdrawing slowly each time and licking the tip before returning her mouth. Masters eyes are shut and his breath quick, and somehow it sees like the Lady is back in control. She seems to illustrate this with a long slowly scratch of her nails down my masters thigh, leaving 4 red lines in his skin but the sound he makes is defiantly a pleasure sound.

She sits up now over him and shifts forward so the cleft of her two legs is seated against the base of his own groin and while I cannot make out her words threes a playful tease in her tone when she speaks to Master. His answer is hazy with the same pent up frustration tone that the stallions had when brought in today and as she rubs her body slowly on his he growls at her putting his hands on her legs. Clearly a threat that he will take over very soon. She seems sensible enough for a human-person at least and does what he must be ordering - moving herself forward and accepting my Masters organ into the hollow of her body.

I watch, fascinated now, as their bodies shudder together, not just where they are coupled together, but all over. The Lady moans as he finds his way within her and for a moment they are both still. An interloper adjusting to her body and vise versa. It is she that moves first, rocking herself forward and back on him, her hands using his shoulders to balance herself and her movements. A few long moments later and Masters hands run up her legs, stroking her as gently as he strokes my flesh, until he grips her bare buttocks in his large hands. He uses his grip to propel her smaller body, pulling her down, lifting her, twisting her against his hips as it pleases him.

They kiss again for long moments until he breaks away and his lips leave kisses down her neck. Where human neck meets bare human shoulder he pauses, not kissing but sucking, bringing blood up to purposefully bruise her skin before biting her there sharply and her cry of pain is a catalyst to him. Still gripping her body to him he turns them, rolls them off the blanket and into the grass alone. With she on her back and he pinning her there with his body and with his still deeply embedded maleness. The pace of their coupling is his to set entirely now and he is moving faster. His body drives against hers and I hear flesh smack hard into flesh. When she raises her hands he catches both in one of his own and holds her down with her arms pinned above her head, held fast in every way. Why does it please me so to see my Master in power over this Lady? All I know is that it does, and in my world Master should always be the one to set the pace. If I were in the Ladies place, I tell myself, I would have already known that.

**********************************************

There is little to detail about the ride home. Before the sun had set the Master and Mistress found their clothing and he helped her dress, getting her breast back in the corset, most of the grass brushed from her skirt, and he even helped her hair look a little better but putting it in one long tail braid for her. She insisted the check reins be tightened again on us and he consented, though he took our reins on this drive back.

In the stable yard he did allow grooms to take us, though he followed and had a look at my stall, making sure I think, that everything was in order. The harness and gear all taken off me and I was led away from him in only a headstall and hooves to be washed thoroughly. Again my groom was through and efficient, his hands neither callus nor overly kind, but I could not say I was mishandled. Only lonely for my Master, who had disappeared again back to the company of humans.

The groom unbraided my mane, letting it flow down my neck in a waterfall of gold. He dried me and brushed out my tail before wrapping it in red gauze so it stuck out a little from my rump, it felt strange to swish it like that, but again not unpleasant. He then wrapped my legs with cotton and gauze, much the way Master had the one time we had taken long trip in a trailer and he said he didn't want me to bruise myself. I found this odd since I were just going into a stall for the night..., but odd was the tone for the day, and I was weary. I settled in the pine shavings,, wishing for my own straw filled box and my good blue blanket, and slept at last.

********************************************

While I still truly believe most people mean no harm I believe now there are some who are selfish enough that if a thing pleases them it doesn't matter that it cause pain or fear to another creature. Especially a lesser creature like a simple pony. And some humans are perverse in their pleasures and are only happy if they are forcing another will to their own. For a thousand years and more man has chosen mates for mares, this is something we know and accept, but force and fear do not have to be part of it.

It was before the sun rose that the grooms came through and woke us. They bustled about brushing pine shavings from flesh and untangling manes. A human with a clip board came to each of us. He checked my brand on my neck and moved to the next stall checking Belles halter tag before coming back to me. He consulted my groom. "It says these two are with Flames and Coal but doesn't specify which to which. Did Sir Jams say anything to you?" my groom shook his head "Hmm, well you have been handling them all night, what are your thoughts?"

"This one" the groom nodded to Belle, "is the calmer of the two. The neighbors mare is flightily, she's kicked a couple times and you can tell she's thinking about biting from time to time. She's going to be a handful whoever you put her to. If it were me, I'd give Belle to Coal since that situation will handle itself - and see if Flames can control this one so we don't have to worry about controlling him also. Personality wise she's probably a match for his temper anyway. Worst case scenario you get a good show for the guests."

The man with the clipboard shook his head.

"Spoiled, she's just spoiled not mean, I think, and since she's maiden mare I'm not so sure..., still - " he looks from me to Belle. "If one of them has to be terrorized may as well be the one that has enough spirit to make a good show of it. Alright, the neighbor mare and Flames will go second. I want Coal to cover Belle first - no reason to make Flames think that just because he acts psychotic in springtime that he will always get what he wants when he wants it."

I was thoroughly confused and asked Belle as we were both led from the stable into pre dawn light and chill what was going to happen. She rolled one eye at me and her voice was derisive. "Seriously? I know you are green in training but you've never even been around when another mare was bred?"

I balk and stumble in surprise and get my rump smacked for it with the long end of the lead rope, apparently grooms aren't terribly permissive in the early morning.

"You saw last night our Mistress mating with your man. Every spring they choose which pony mare and stallion will mate together. We are being taken to the breeding shed and will be covered by their choices. Mistress brings me here each year for this event. Most times she comes down to the shed and watches."

I am shivering and it's not the dark wetness of the air. "Will Master be there?"

Belle tosses her head and tells me it's likely, though sometimes the watch from the big house by camera instead. "They did that last year - it was too cold for humans so they just made a video. I am to understand they watched at luncheon and congratulated one another on their choices of our mates. The dog told me so."

The breeding shed wouldn't have seemed ominous if it were a sunny day perhaps. Or maybe if I were half sick with terror. I knew what every mare knows of breeding or course. Our mate is chosen and we are put with him and the next spring we may birth a foal for our Masters who will grow up as Master sees fit. Raised, trained, sold - such are our lives. The part about being put with a stallion has always been a little vague though and while I saw my Master and the Lady in the orchard yesterday it doesn't seem quite like a pony would mate. We don't bend quite the same. I was glad I understood enough to know that Belles breeding would be before mine, and hopefully my questions would be answered. Hopefully once we were there they would give my lead rope to Master and he would hold my face in his hands. I would smell soap and leather and would be told what he expected of me. All would be well in his hands.

The shed was dimly lit compare to the stable and though Belles Mistress was there I had neither sight nor scent of my Master. I fidgeted but did my best to be patient for him, to behave as my companion was led away from me and into the center of the area, to a very tight three sided stall with her hindquarters facing the room and her face well forward over the front of it, her halter in her Ladies hands.

There was commotion from the door and both our mates entered. Flames was like an angrily wasp being held in check with two grooms and a whip, and though his brother Coal had his own energy and intensity he was barely a shadow to his brother. Flames was pulled back hard, the chain of his halter had been bitted through his mouth and must have hurt but even this barely controlled him, while Coal was taken closer to Belle. Flames screamed while Coal stepped up to his mate and pressed his chest against her, nibbling her pale hide. In her normal fashion she reacted little, practically ignoring the stallion while worshipping her mistress fingertips with her lips.

I saw how a we - mares - are taken by stallions and it is nothing like the taking of a woman except in intensity. Coal shifted, reared and covered her, and though I could not see detail I assumed his rigid organ filled my stable mate the way Masters body had been inside the Ladies. Coals hips bunched with muscle and he thrust deeply, rapidly while Belle finally squealed and was forced to brace her body against again onslaught of his. Both of their bodies carried a sheen of sweat and before Coal dismounted Belles shoulder held bite marks that would bruise while they hadn't yet broken her hide. Coal lowered from her body, pleased and spent and then humans applauded as he was led away, relaxation and pleasure in his stride. Belle was handed to a groom and led out as well. It seemed over quickly.

I looked again for my Master, seeing only two faces I knew, the Lady and Sir James. My groom was leading me to both of them as they stood speaking to one another " - we should defiantly record it for him but really, I left him rather spent in bed. He signed off on either of your two stallions before we slept though so im sure it will be fine. Be sides if you keep Flame any longer I think he will set the stables on fire"

"Well if you are sure -," Sir was answering the Lady as I was led up and he reached out for my chin, rubbing my face.. His hands smelled of soap but never of leather. " I think one of us had best hold her head then if he isn't here, She's a nervous little thing and a maiden mare. "

"Then I will stand with her," that snake of a woman said with a smile to Sir. "You saw how calm I can make Belle, and I was a maiden once too - I'm not sure you were a virgin even when you were born however, Sir James. You can go inside and see to your guests, make sure the recording is started, and I will take charge here. He did let me drive her yesterday so we are used to one another, aren't we Pet?"

She turned that smile on me and took my lead from the groom before Sir could give his assent or not. He did follow her advice though and in moments that woman had robbed me of another point of comfort, for he was gone and she, as she said - took charge.

I was led where Belle had been but with changes. The Mistress had a groom tie string to my tail and hand it to her.. With that string she pulled my tail up and aside, leaving my soft parts completely exposed to the stallion I could still hear in the shadows behind me. She pulled hard on my headstall and my head down she tied me tightly to the bar, then put her hands on my cheeks as if she were soothing or comforting me. When I rolled my eyes up to meet hers though I could see she knew. She Knew I was frightened and confused. She knew without my Master I was lost in the dark with strangers. She knew and it pleased her as surly as my Masters body had pleased her in the orchard. I've never know hate in this pony heart until the moment she and I understood each other perfectly - and I was tied too tightly to lash out at her.

I screamed, and kicked instead at the stallion they were bringing to me, who lunged just as savagely and bit my left flank. Kicking again I think I hit a groom and earned a hard strike from a crop the Lady held now in her fist. I bucked and bruised my other hip against the rails as I tried to rear and break the lead, the headstall, or my neck, whichever one gave first but found myself wrestled down by grooms.

Minutes of confusion and pain, fighting and screaming - but from the human people and myself, found me hobbled, with three of my limbs tied to posts and one foot bound up off the ground, forcing me to use my strength to stay upright and completely unable to kick. The Lady was still at my head, smiling, finger combing my mane as if I were her special pet and she was pleased with me.

She lifted her hand to wave at a groom and I heard Flames charge towards me I felt the heat of his body as he covered me and my trembling legs fought to hold both our bodies. He was lunging forward, maddened by this frenzy of his to take me before his organ ever penetrated. His sweating body tight against my own. Without even my tail to impede him he found his way home and forced my body open. I screamed and thrashed as much as I could. Knowing you cannot fight your way free has no bearing on wither you fight with all your being or not.

Goddess why did it had to hurt so much? So Deep? It was like I could feel his penetration in my belly. My body burned wherever his flesh scorched mine and my insides ached.

He lunged forward again, driving his own flesh deeper - how could he even get deeper? -and I cried... not anger now just fear and pain. My body burned were Flames bit me, my pride burned, my heart broke. Could I have endured this if Masters hands held my head? I tried to imagine the scent of soap and leather, while my being was violated by the beast covering my body... this was just too much.

I saw Red. All the humiliation of this and my sense of betrayal from these people and my fear and hurt and RED was the only bright word and color and touchstone in my mind. RED, and the word, in English, roared by itself out of my throat...

*****************************************

The building was still dimly lit but warmer. Someone had covered me with a blanket and brought a bottle of cold water while I was untied. There had been a moments debate about removing my boots and headstall but someone said softly they had called the big house and He was on his way. Part of me that was floating and unfocused wondered if He would my Master or Sir, and if it mattered as long as there was one person I could trust again.

It did matter and I heard a very angry version of Masters voice from outside, his words indiscernible, his tone apocalyptic. I started to try and gather my feet under me, but standing up from the floor in pony girl boots is an art that was beyond me at the moment. Before I could re-master it He was there in the floor beside me, gathering me like a hurt child to him. He had come running to me without even bothering to put on his shirt. Just sleep pants and bare feet and his belly became soaked with my tears as I pressed my face into his skin and sobbed and breathed in my comfort.

He held me and warmed me while I shook. He whispered apologies for not being there and threats of severe harm to bodies and reputations of those who had been, starting with that woman who did not wake him. He coaxed me to drink the water and gave me gentle strokes of his fingers on the back of my neck. At length, when my face was starting to dry he lifted my chin with a fingertip and kissed my eyes. He asked the question I dreaded when he felt I was strong enough to think about it. "Do you want me to take off the boots and bridle Princess? We can go home right now if you want to. "

Now that I was safe - I know its crazy - but I didn't. Up until things went bad I was relishing this weekend. Hell I loved every weekend we spent together and any time I got this deep into my pony head space. I had BEEN a pony since I went to bed Friday night in our barn and I lived for this. Did part of me want a bubble bath and to put on sweatpants and watch Doctor Who reruns on the couch for the rest of the holiday weekend? Good old Tom Baker episodes all afternoon? Split a package of Oreos with him and brew some coffee? Of course part of me wanted to. But another part of me was embarrassed at safe wording. I know that John insists - Master that is- insists that I should Never be afraid to call out if its something I truly can't take. Despite everything else, the fact that everyone around me had instantly respected that universal call reinforced that at the end of the day there was safety and sanity in what we all did to and with each other...