Pony Slaves for Sale Pt. 04

Story Info
Sabrina decides to put Tom with her slave brother.
1.2k words
4.09
26.8k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmint
Emmint
93 Followers

Mistress Sabrina came in to the Induction Centre to inspect the latest batch of slaves. The guards had them hanging between the pillars while they underwent two hours of genital flogging. The head guard gave her a rundown on the slaves as they walked to each slave. They stopped by Tom who screamed at each blow.

"Tom Philips. He's eighteen volunteered the day we delivered those adulterers."

"Do you regret volunteering?"

Tom moaned as his sex fogged brain absorbed the question, he shook his head. The guards lowered his torturously bound body to the floor. Mistress Sabrina placed her foot on his genitals pressing all her weight on them. Tom panted in arousal as his cock hardened and twitched desire clouding his mind.

"He's an excellent Pussy Licker."

"Is he now. I'm overstocked with Pussy Lickers but I do need more puppy slaves. Would you like to be a puppy?" Tom nodded. "Even if it means being changed into a bitch?" Tom nodded again his cock twitching at the thought of being a bitch for anyone to use. "Have these sluts shipped to the training centre. Label this one as a bitch along with another nine. I don't suppose this bitch has ever fucked a man. Have you fucked a man?" Tom shook his head. "Ever wanted to fuck a man?" Again, he shook his head.

"Bring one of the males here, have Tammy fuck him." Whip her while she does him. Make the most of this opportunity you'll never get to fill anyone else with your seed," Tom watched, his cock twitching under Mistress Sabrina's foot, as a guard dragged one of the men over he grunted as they forced him to raise his butt in the air. Finally, Mistress Sabrina let Tom kneel behind the man. "Make him your bitch, Tammy."

Tom thrust into the other slave's hole, a guard lashed her whip into Tom's rear, he squealed and thrust in again deeper than before the man cried out as he felt Tom's balls smacking into his hind quarters. Tom was screaming from the pain of the lash finally one more lash and Mistress Sabrina told him to let go of his seed. Tom thrust in one last time his seed pumping out into the slave under him.

"Turn around, Belle," the slave turned. "Did you enjoy Tammy fucking you?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Well you may clean his cock for him."

"Yes, Mistress, thank you."

Belle took Tom's cock in his mouth licking and sucking cleaning his shit from Tom's cock. Now guards lowered the other slaves to the ground and started packing them into the crates. Belle and Tom were packed in the same crate, Tom happily closed his eyes as he imagined living as a puppy, his cock twitched at the thought of giving himself to them so completely.

"Right get these insects delivered to the farm. I'm heading to the auction at the Old Bailey be ready to receive around twenty very unwilling slaves. Oh and tell them to be careful with Tammy she'll be a companion for Fido."

Mistress Sabrina smiled at the thought of the screams of the slaves she'd buy and headed out. A couple at the reception desk caught her eye she went over as they seemed worried.

"Is there a problem?"

"They're looking for their son, Tom. He turned eighteen last week and today they received a letter telling them he intended to volunteer as a slave,"

The receptionist pulled Tom's paperwork out of the filing cabinet.

"We do have him, I'm sorry, he showed us his ID Card when he volunteered he signed this form to state that he was a willing slave,"

"Oh, why didn't he discuss it with us?"

"He probably thought you would try to stop him."

"Is there no way to stop this,"

"I'm afraid not the law is quite specific those who volunteer as slaves are considered slaves for life as are those sentenced to slavery. My own brother was sentenced to slavery for vandalism the only thing I could do was buy him myself. Your one consolation must be that he will be happy whatever happens now."

"Could we visit him?"

"I'm sorry but no. It would be too disturbing for him and for you. I have decided that Tom will become a companion to my brother. He won't be sold on after training."

"Thank you for that. You said your brother was sentenced for vandalism aren't they always turned into puppy bitches?"

"Yes, although some volunteer slaves chose to become puppy bitches. I promise he'll have a happy life," the couple thanked Mistress Sabrina and left happy that Tom would be cared for but sad that they had lost their youngest son.

It was late in the afternoon when the truck carrying the crates of willing slaves arrived at the Training Centre. The driver tapped the crate containing Belle and Tom. "This crate first," the guards opened the crate, "Mistress Sabrina wants Tammy to be made into a puppy bitch, she's to become a companion to Fido,"

"Which one is she?"

"The blonde. In all she wants ten to be made into puppies the rest get made into cows and ponies."

In the end, they led Tom, Belle and eight others to the vets where each underwent surgery to change them into bitches with 100xxxx breasts. Some of them weren't prepared for the shock when the vet told them they now had real bitch wombs and would now forever breed puppies though all realised they'd given complete control of their bodies when they signed the forms at the Induction Centre. Tom revelled in this discovery, this what he'd wanted. "Okay puppies, get on all fours and follow us, if you don't crawl you'll be whipped." They followed the guards out of the vets and into the puppy kennels. "You will be given names reflecting your change of sex. Two of you have already been named. When I call, you come to me and lie face down you will have your puppy suits put on. Belle," Belle crawled to the guard and lay down.

Guards folded his legs up and forced them into the rear legs of the suit. They made him rise to kneel on his haunches as they pulled the costume up forced his folded arms into the front legs of the costume all zippers were closed and padlocked shut. The only human parts visible was his breasts, butt and face. A collar was now locked around his neck, now they took Belle to a kennel with a dog-bed, and two bowls one bowl with chopped raw meat and dog biscuits the other full of water. The others were dealt with in a similar fashion. "Don't talk, the collars are electrified if you make any sound other than barks or whines you'll get a painful shock."

Last of all was Tom who saw the kennel he was being led to was bigger than the rest and it already had a puppy in it. "It's alright, Tammy, this is Fido you two are going to share this kennel," a guard brought in an extra bed and dog bowls full of food. You play nicely with Tammy, Fido." The guard had Tom turn to face the back of the kennel, while another guard inserted a syringe into Tom's new sex hole and depressed the plunger. "You'll both be mothers soon." Tom absorbed all this knowing that he'd found what he'd wanted for as long as he could remember. People who'd control his every waking moment, maybe soon he'd forget he ever had any other existence and he knew was happy about that.

Emmint
Emmint
93 Followers