Ponyboy Farms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, here comes our first boy from the cells. My two slave-doctors, a female handler and some drones will get him from the cell into the body-holder, and then he'll start having his procedures once he's ready. Now, of course, I told you that we h- oh, look at that boy struggle. He was state-raised into slavery but he was clearly not expecting the life of a ponyboy. Not your choice, baby. Women's.

"Boys, shock his balls a little! Good, some more. Oh, that's OK, slaveboy, lots of you start to cry before conversion. Why, I remember when my two pet-slaves went from auction house to the vet's office, and they both blubbed plenty. But they're happy now - you'll meet them soon, you can't miss them, they're the two Japanese boys who go everywhere on all-fours.

"All right, it's time for slave number two. The keen-eyed amongst you may have spotted the other cells are empty, and that's because the next ponyboy-to-be is in fact ... among you right now! Oh, drones - disable all males who move away. Good. See - you have no power here. Harriet, care to do the honours?"

"Thanks, Madame Trist. Father, you have been my mother's faithful slave for twenty-two years, but the time has come for her to move forward with her life and to grant you the opportunity to do the same. Father, stop struggling! Drones! Shock my father's balls! Good. Now, father, you are by your own acknowledgement a slave, and slaves can be bought and sold.

"We have sold you, to Madame Trist. As of ten seconds ago, you are her property, not ours, and you should now act like it. Father, I love you and will continue to love you. I accept you, including that you are a slave. As such, I accept that you can be sold, owned, ponified, and so on. Your vocal cords have already been muted, so that you do not have to think of the right words to say.

"Come, let these slaveboy doctors lead you to the harness. No, don't fight. Ohh, this is silly. You've been legally sold - you're from here, you still have citizenship, and mother can sell you at will. She has. She will now find another slaveboy to accompany her through life, and you will adapt to your new situation. There, see, you are clamped now and should stop struggling. Madame Triste - over to you."

"Thank you so much, Harriet, and I hope that you will agree the price paid was fair. Spectators, perhaps you are wondering why I just bought a middle-aged man to turn into a ponyboy? Well, you see, I like a challenge for one thing. Breaking a man of a lifetime of human habits is always most interesting, more so perhaps than breaking someone young like Little Pink Prince.

"The other reason is simple - demand. I run a business here. Some of my clients would like to hire a well-rounded mount with some years behind him. Some women prefer younger males, others older. Here, I cater for all tastes. This new male will never be a champion, but he could be a good amateur performer, casual racer, cart-pony and occasional labour-slave. Once we tone his physique and break his will, he could be quite the handsome little slave.

"Let us begin. My doctors will first inject the slaves' bodies with analgesic compounds and swarms of healing machines. These ensure no undue suffering - if these slaves suffer from their own mental resistance, then that is up to them. Now, here is an interesting phenomenon - we have one fresh young slave and one in middle-age. Despite the younger boy's initial resistance, he has now calmed himself and awaits his fate.

"Not so our older slaveboy. This male, perhaps used to a certain level of freedom and responsibility that is now being taken from him, continues to resist. Drones - shock the older male's balls at level 3 for twenty seconds. There - were his vocal cords not muted he would quite certainly be screaming right now. And ... that's it. Perhaps my newest purchase will stop fighting now ... for a little while.

"My slave-doctors will now remove any unnecessary hair, which principally means shaving away and chemically burning anything on the head that is not needed for the ponyboys' new manes. We'll keep their natural colours for the time being, but a topically applied chemical will force rapidly accelerated growth over the next few hours, until the mane is achieved and a plait can be added.

"My doctors are now seeding each ponyboy with muscle enhancers and joint-strengtheners. These clever nano-machines and hormones will make the slaves virile and strong - their control implants will of course prevent any attempt at violent resistance. Improvements begin to be visible after one hour, but the full transformation takes around ten days, during which the ponies will be trained into the use of their new power.

"We come now to the teeth. To wear a bit and bridle, each ponyboy requires the removal of eight teeth in total, and my doctors will simply pull these and rely on the previous injections to dull the pain and stop the bleeding. These just pulled pony teeth are available to the women on the tour as a little memento, should they be desired. Free of course. One each only.

"That done, the ponyboys must now accept their hoof boots and hoof mitts. The boots are a simple matter of slipping on a flexible sleeve and allowing it to reshape itself around the ponyboy's leg. As new musculature develops, each boot will slowly morph to perfectly match the new form that these fine human-animals will take.

"The mitts, now, those require a little more prep. Some ponyboys keep their fingers, in case they need to be de-converted and re-sold. Others, do not. I have already decided that our younger ponyboy here is a lifer, so my doctors will attach the black boxes to the ends of his hands, and they will come away with all fingers and thumbs neatly severed. If you look closely you can see the synthetic skin patches applied.

"It's quite normal for new ponyboys to cry at this moment, and we encourage an honest expression of emotion in our trainees. Those tears are part of the release each new human-animal needs, to start letting go of his old life. Now for the older male. Harriet, Mrs J. - do either of you have an opinion on whether this male should be permanently a pony?"

"We do, Madame Triste," said Harriet. "We can see nothing we want for him more than to remain a ponyboy until death. His years of faithful service to my mother should be rewarded with the carefree and simple life of a ponyboy all-rounder."

"I concur. Doctors - remove the ponyboy's fingers and thumbs. Good boys. That done, hoof mitts are applied and mesh to the ponyboy's skin much like the boots did. Hand hooves are of course purely for display, as ponyboys live on two feet, but the conversion of the hand is the most psychologically powerful part of the conversion.

"You will see my doctors are piercing the ponyboys with some standard rings. Nipples, nose and ears, which will serve decorative functions only. That brings us to the finale. Ponyboy cocks are of course graded by use and type. My mount Little Pink Prince has a colt-standard five inches, to which I have added an inch to reflect his status as my personal ponyboy.

"Our new young male here has come into my service with a standard, genetically engineered five-inch cock. He, however, is destined for training in ribbon dressage, where the aesthetic runs much cuter. My slave-doctors will now reduce his shaft to three inches in length using a laser surgery rig and a nanite healing solution. The ponyboy is temporarily paralysed below the waist to allow this. More tears I see - that is to be expected, dear one.

"What of our older ponyboy? He has had some enhancements at some point to better serve the needs of his former owner Mrs J. However, here he can only aspire to the role of a standard colt. His seven inches must become five at most. And yet... This boy is likely to need additional breaking before he is ready. Doctors, reduce him to a four. He can earn back that extra inch by behaving impeccably all year long.

"This brings us to the end. These males will now be hobbled, and they will have their hand hooves shackled to a short chain that will connect to their collar. They are not ready for branding, for bearing my brand is a reward that must be earned, and so instead they will simply be ID-tagged by their implants, so anyone can scan that they are mine.

"I name the younger male Flowing Water, for he will enter a world where the fluidity of his performance is the key to victory. My handlers will arrive soon to transfer him to a recovery stall, but for the time being he can remain in the body-clamp and get used to the feeling of his new form. He may already be experiencing the effects of the intelligence reduction drug that his body now manufactures. That's right ponyboy - if you have any clever thoughts left, now would be the time.

"The older male needs a name that tells his story, that reminds him of where he has come from and where he is now headed. There is great power in a name. His will shape his mind, every time it is called. His name will mark him just as clearly as a brand. His name will become him. Ponyboy, I name you Fallen Rises - you fell from your role as a companion-slave, but shall rise to new heights as my property.

"This concludes our tour. For the remainder of the day, you are free to wander the ranch's paths, but please do not enter any of the pastures or buildings unless specifically invited to do so. Ponyboy rides are available - complete beginners welcome - with some of our finest and best-behaved mounts. Please, enjoy what we have to offer, and remember our motto: What a ponyboy could do, a ponyboy will do."

12