Ponyboy vignettes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all stood there in the large, straw-covered yard, the naked ponyboys lined up together and the students facing them. While the ponyboys tried to stare straight ahead and not make eye contact, the students let their gaze roam all over the bodies of the human-animals. All the ponyboys were colt standard, each with a light muscular build and a short fat cock, and they each wore a black leather harness that was fastened tight around their torsos.

"Girls," said the instructor, "this class is to introduce you to handling ponyboys. Who can tell me what some of these animals are doing wrong?"

"Miss? They should be standing up straight and to attention, not slouching around," said a tall girl in a red dress.

"Quite right. Ponyboys, stand in display-to-attention. Girls, what should be the penalty for those who forgot?"

"Shocks to their balls, miss?" said a short girl with wavy black hair.

"No, not in this case. Crops to the buttocks are far more personal. You've each been issued with your own riding crop, so we'll have the ponyboys come forward one by one and you can each give them a few strokes, not too hard - they're only beginners."

The finishing school took only consensual slaves - volunteers who would be paid for their contract of slavery if they chose to become free-men again in future. That meant the boys came willingly enough, one by one, to take their punishment for sloppy behaviour. In each of their minds burned a desire to become the best ponyboy they could be, to serve the sex they knew to be superior. None desired pain, but they knew it was necessary.

"Well struck, girls. Next I want you to separate the ponyboys out and inspect their bodies closely - touch them anywhere you like. See if you can find differences between them."

The twitchy ponyboys were duly spread out around the yard, one pony to three girls. Each human-animal tried his best to stand still while the girls explored with their hands. Pony cocks quickly became erect and stayed that way, and the ponyboys neighed and whinnied as they were pinched and prodded.

One new ponyboy was particularly struggling. The girls inspecting him were paying particular attention to his cock and balls, and for the first time since he'd been enslaved, his body's nanites had not been set to block an orgasm. He drew in rapid breaths and shuffled and snorted, trying to show how close he was to cumming, but the girls carried on stroking and feeling him, oblivious to how he was feeling. More touching, still more, and he could hold back no longer. Wads of cum shot out onto one of the girl's dresses and she screamed and jumped back.

"Girls, what happened?" said the instructor.

"This filthy ponyboy just came all over me. He should be punished."

"Why?"

"Because, because, um, because he did not have my permission."

"Did you forbid him?"

"No."

"So how would he know? You were handling him, stroking him, exploring his body. You could have ordered him not to cum, you could have spotted the signs and stopped what you were doing, you could even have accessed his control nanites using your neural computer and prevented ejaculation, but you did none of that. He is a beast, untrained and unbroken. You are a superior female. This is your fault, girls, not his.

"That was today's lesson. These males have volunteered to become slaves, to acknowledge that they need a woman's guidance and training. They have no free will now, only responses to stimuli, and it is us who must give the right stimuli to them. Ponyboy, kneel down and lick that girl's dress clean, swallow up your cum like a good slave. Girls, the rest of you need to milk your ponyboys before we can go any further. They're far too sexually frustrated to train right now. Go to it!"

Soon all the ponyboys were being jacked off by the students. Both the animals and the women blushed and tried to hide their embarrassment, but all recognised the lesson being taught. Such behaviour was completely normal in the adult world they had entered, and they would have to get used to it to take their place in that world. Jets and dribbles of cum were directed to the ground, and after a time, all the ponyboys stood calm and collected.

"There, girls, you see how much difference a little orgasm can make to a ponyboy? These males have now been taught that they will be taken care of as they need, and that privacy is a thing of the past for them. They now know that total exposure is what they must expect - they will do everything in sight of their superiors and each other. Everything. To reinforce that lesson, we will now take them for a walk around the neighbourhood. First, I'll show you how to properly leash them."

******************