Ponygirls of the Queendom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned back to watch Ruth. Jeanie and Zoe brought themselves off quick as a flash, and they both came on their backs with their long-booted legs up in the air, split wide and shuddering with the force of their orgasms. They kept cumming for a full minute, while the brunette ponygirl stamped in jealousy, and then they rolled over and looked at Ruth, who was struggling to follow her owner's orders to masturbate right there in front of all those watching eyes.

"Jeanie, Zoe, help her out," said Mistress Penelope.

The slavegirls crawled over to Ruth and lay down one on either side of her. As one, they turned over and cuddled in close to the new slavegirl, then they started to trace their hands up and down her sides, cupping her breasts and stroking her hair, then kissing her softly on the neck, then the lips, then all over her body while Ruth kept on rubbing her clit. She started to pant and moan every time Zoe kissed her, and she groaned when Jeanie started to play with Ruth's nipples.

The brunette watched as the two skilful slavegirls took Ruth's attention away from everything that wasn't them, their hands, their lips, their kisses, their caresses, until the booted slavegirl spread her own legs in the air just like they had, and moaned in ecstasy as the climax wracked her body and she collapsed down in a heap with the other two trainers. The watching ponygirls snorted and stamped with pent up lust, none more so than the brunette.

"Good girls," said Mistress Penelope. "Ruth, you will masturbate outside twice a day until further notice, starting tomorrow morning, and I expect to see your legs up in the air every time you cum from now on."

"Yes, mistress," said Ruth, with a grin. "And, um, thank you. Mistress."

"Good girl. You can thank me properly this evening in the farmhouse. Now then, ponygirls," she said, springing back to her feet, "you will of course need names. We'll start with the redhead, then we'll do the two blondes, and finally we'll name the brunette. Zoe, a name for the redhead please.

"Well," said the tall, lean trainer, "she's a small one, very small really, but I think she's got a spritely look about her and I love that hair. How about that - Red Sprite?"

"Perfect, well done slavegirl, that's an orgasm for you later. Jeanie, names for the two blondes."

"Yes, mistress," said the smaller, curvier trainer, "I think they almost look like they could be sisters, so matching names might work, and those lovely backsides need mentioning. Pippi Big Bottom and Poppi Big Bottom."

"Very cute, just like those luscious round buttocks of theirs, all right, that's done. We'll get them tattooed so we can remember who's who. Ruth, you will name the brunette. You knew her before, didn't you?"

"Oh yes, mistress, I knew her - though I think she barely even registered my existence. A real posh one this, too good for the likes of me and she let me know it every time we spoke. How cute does it have to be, mistress?"

"Not cute at all, if it doesn't suit her. What would?"

"Well, she was a frigid, austere bitch of a girl before, but now I think she's hornier than any of them, and let's be honest, she's hot too. You can tell how turned on she is by the way she shuffles - and drips. I want everyone to know she's become a little slut, but it can't be too on the nose. Hmmm... How about ... Frisky Fox?"

"I love it, Ruth, it suits her down to the ground. Ponies, I will now name you properly, by searing your new names into your minds."

Red Sprite, Pippi Big Bottom, Poppi Big Bottom, and Frisky Fox were complete, bar a little hairstyling that the trainers took care of by giving them all girly pigtails that brought out their youthful vigour. Frisky Fox, the brunette ponygirl, tried to get used to the certain knowledge of her new name, which hung over her mind like a fog that penetrated every thought and feeling she had. She was pleased, in her new body, that Ruth found her attractive enough to call her a fox, but she blushed in shame at the frisky part, even if it was true. She really was desperate for an orgasm.

Their new owner didn't let them take long to let them get used to their names, nor did she let them cum. Instead, she had the trainers lead them through her fields and paddocks, past enclosures where a handful of other naked, harnessed ponygirls and ponyboys stood or cantered around, and into a training field that was a hundred feet wide, with a huge stout post at the centre that rose twelve feet in the air. The ponygirls had a forty-five foot tether attached to their collars, which was hitched to a ring that moved freely around the post. So bound, they were made to walk in careful circles in the hot mid-afternoon sun, lifting their legs high with every step while Ruth and Zoe patrolled with crops in hand.

"Where did Mistress Penelope go?" asked Ruth.

"She took Jeanie to go work on transforming three new show ponyboys she's bought. Cute little things, you might have seen them when we passed an enclosure."

"The slim ponyboys with pigtails? The ones with the really red lips? How old are they, anyway?"

"That's them - one's eighteen and the other two are maybe forty or fifty, but with reduced age appearances to match the first - and that's a semi-permanent pony lipstick they're wearing. It's to make them look sluttier and more girly. And well, 'boys' isn't really accurate. She's going to train them up as geldings - that's what she and Jeanie went to do. Snip, snip, neigh, neigh."

"Can she ... I mean ... of course she can. She owns them. Wow. That seems pretty drastic."

"She can always reverse it with magic - the elves can regrow balls if they want to - but they won't know that and there's no reason why she'd do that yet, or why she'd tell them. You saw the massive stallion Butter Balls earlier? He was a lovely slim little gelding for a decade or two before Mistress rewarded him for his winning streak at the shows by giving him his balls back and growing his little pecker out into that big thing you saw. The name is to remind him that when she cut the first lot off, she fried them up with butter. He was such a pretty little thing back then, dancing in a bright pink harness at his dressage routines and whimpering so sweetly when he got whipped. Goddess, that takes me back."

"So how old are you all?"

"I'll tell you in a minute. Pippi Big Bottom! You will feel my crop on your luscious backside unless you lift those knees up when you walk. You too, Red Sprite. You are a show animal - show yourself off. Good girl, Frisky Fox. Get those knees high and show off that little dripping cunt of yours. Good girl, Poppi Big Bottom, you trot like a natural and I can see your lovely smooth slave-pussy every time. The rest of you - do it like her. Anyway, where were we? Ah yes, how old are we all?

"I think our owner is about three hundred, I'm about a hundred and fifty, and Jeanie is maybe in her late sixties. Shocked? They can do almost anything with magic, our elven mistresses, so making us all look forever nineteen isn't even a challenge for them. Some of the ponygirls and ponyboys are older than me, but even those she doesn't sell after training, she'll generally sell them when they get past two hundred - it's when they start to slow down. People pay a lot of money for ponies our mistress has worked on."

"So, I've been wondering - hang on, I'm really going to enjoy this," said Ruth, brandishing her crop, "Pippi Big Bottom! That's it! Here comes the crop, oh you may well squeal and snort, but your big bottom is ripe for a thrashing and I'm the one to give it to you. Now get those legs in the air. I want your posh little cunt on show with every single step. Get them up! No? More crop, then! Now get them up! That's it, good girl, Pippi!"

"You're learning fast - keep that up if you want to keep your position."

"What does that mean?"

"Mistress Penelope prefers at least three trainers under her dominion. Karen got bought by a princess from another Queendom, but Sylvie - sorry, I mean Sugar Pussy - was too soft on the ponies. Mistress changed her over from trainer to ponygirl when she couldn't break a particular ponyboy. She just couldn't keep whipping him when he looked at her with those big blue eyes. A shame really, but they do like to run together in the paddock now and really I think he fucks her very sweetly when we let them play."

"So, I should never hold back?"

"Don't damage them needlessly - healing them with magic takes it out of our Mistress - but if you spare the whip, they don't break properly, and they won't find happiness in their new lives. Give them the pain they need to become what they're meant to be."

"Hmmmm ... OK."

Frisky Fox found Ruth had suddenly appeared at her side. "Eyes ahead, Frisky," she said, then brought down her crop on Frisky Fox's shoulders, then her bottom, then her tits, tracing lines of pain as the ponygirl stumbled and tried to pull away. "Bad ponygirl! Keep stepping, keep those knees up! If you pull away from me again, then no orgasm for you. Oh you little slut, you came back so fast! Good, those knees are higher than ever now!"

Frisky Fox yearned with her body and soul for an orgasm, but she knew she had to keep obeying to get one. So, Ruth could take even that away from her - an orgasm, her dignity, her name. The desperate horniness that Mistress Penelope had implanted in Frisky Fox's mind crept through her thoughts and feelings, and turned everything, bit by bit, into a way to get pleasure or a way to avoid being denied it. The pain that Ruth gave her was ... good .. for it was a warning that she was going to be denied.

Part of Frisky Fox's human mind hung on, as it would for many months, making her misstep, telling her to rebel, making her pull away, but the desire to do what Ruth told her to grew and grew. Frisky Fox knew her body to be that of a ponygirl, but her mind was a long way from becoming fully ponygirl too. Every time Ruth brought down the crop, every time Ruth praised her instead, every time Frisky Fox complied, if only to get through the next minute, the next hour, she inched away from her humanity.

Ruth and Zoe exercised the four new ponygirls for hours, pushing their transformed bodies to the limit of their endurance as they built the girls up to a canter, then a brief gallop, all the while making sure they lifted their legs high with every step. Red Sprite was the fastest, despite her small frame, for she had been an excellent runner as a human and she found that speed gave her a release from the strangeness of her new existence, if only for a few seconds.

Zoe called Pippi and Poppi 'fine all-rounders' and Frisky Fox, 'the showiest slut pony I've seen in a while', which made the ponygirl blush and wonder if sluts get more orgasms all at the same time. Zoe and Ruth led the ponygirls on leashes to a small paddock where they washed them down, but they didn't give the ponygirls orgasms even when they humped the trainers' hands as they washed their pussies. They fed the girls oats and nuts, and watered them, then hitched them to the paddock fence so they were too far apart to touch each other.

The trainers rested a while and ate a meal that Jeanie brought out from the house, then they snapped to attention as Mistress Penelope emerged from a stable and came over to inspect them and the new ponies. Zoe had made sure Ruth knew to stand with her hands behind her back and her legs apart when Mistress Penelope entered their presence, but Ruth was still surprised when her new owner walked up to her and kissed her passionately, so it took the slavegirl a few seconds to kiss her back like she meant it.

"Not bad for a first day, slavegirl," she said to Ruth, "but tomorrow I'll expect you to behave even more impeccably and to show me even more submission. But not for the ponygirls - show them only dominance, and a little kindness when you judge it right. Have these ponies been fed and watered?"

"Yes, Mistress Penelope," said Ruth.

"And rested?"

"For half an hour, Mistress Penelope."

"Good. Unhitch them, and bring them to the big barn. Ruth, the big barn is where most of my females and intact males spend the night together. They can be hitched into stalls, unable to touch each other or get free, or they can be allowed to roam around together and ... interact. I control most of my ponies with their sexual urges. If all of them have behaved well enough today? Yes? Good. Then they can be released to have some fun."

Ruth opened up the big barn and led Frisky Fox inside, then Poppi Big Bottom, then Pippi Big Bottom, then Red Sprite, and let them mill around in the wide central area, which was thirty feet across, warm and covered in hay, with feed bags and water troughs positioned all around the outside walls. Frisky Fox stood taking it all in, and wondered what the waist-high padded benches were for that were dotted around the room. Her ears picked up the sounds of other ponies, and as her eyes accustomed to the gloom she counted eight other human animals to go with the three others she'd come in with. Clearly her mistress had a lot of animals in her care.

"Ponies," said Mistress Penelope, who had come in after her trainers, "gather in the central area and take up show position, in a circle, facing inward."

Frisky Fox had to watch what the other ponies did before she quite understood, but soon she was part of a circle of twelve ponies facing each other, with legs apart and chests thrust out, and their hand-hooves held out together in front of their bodies, as far as the chains that linked them to their collars would allow.

"Trainers, remove bits, bridles and blinders from all of them, then get the four ponyboys into arm binders and lock them tight behind their backs. Allow me to introduce our newest ponygirls: this fine redhaired filly with the tight little pussy - are you a virgin? oh my, not for much longer - is Red Sprite. The buxom blonde is Pippi Big Bottom, and the other buxom blonde is Poppi Big Bottom. The brunette with the permanently dripping cunt is Frisky Fox.

"To introduce my existing ponygirls - this lovely olive beauty is Dusk Rose, she's been here nearly a hundred and eighty years - good girl! The little freckled Austrian ponygirl is Sugar Pussy, and the two twins from Egypt are Midnight Liaison and Afternoon Delight. Two of my ponyboys you already met - Butter Balls is the pale one with the lovely blue eyes and Hickory Stick the darker one next to him. The Japanese ponyboy with the lovely little balls and the long, thin cock is Bitchboy, and the tender ponyboy from Nairobi is SFA - that stands for 'Sweet Fuckable Arse'. That reminds me, Zoe, put a vine strapon onto Dusk Rose and connect it to her clit, and set it to fall off in a couple of hours. That should give her and SFA some time.

"Ponyboys and ponygirls, these four new ponygirls are in heat and very needy. They will choose their partners for tonight - with eye contact and a neigh or something, you'll work it out - and the rest of you can play amongst yourselves. Bed time is three hours from now - an alarm will sound and all good ponygirls and ponyboys will go immediately to the stall with their name on it, then to sleep on their straw. I say it every day: I own your bodies. I own your minds. I own your souls. I own you. You are the animals you were meant to be. Have fun."

Mistress Penelope left the barn with her trainers and one of them slid the bolts across the stout wooden doors with a great thunk that signalled the ponies were locked in for the night. Frisky Fox looked over the ponyboys and ponygirls she was locked in with, and watched as Dusk Rose and Sweet Fuckable Arse moved over to a padded bench, where SFA draped himself over it so his belly rested against the padding and he could take Dusk Rose's strapon - made from a magical vine - in his mouth to get her started. She neighed and whinnied as he sucked on it eagerly.

While her new sex hormones surged unbearably and made her legs shake, Frisky Fox looked around the barn and saw that Pippi Big Bottom and Poppi Big Bottom had taken the Egyptian ponygirls Midnight Liaison and Afternoon Delight into a wide stall and were enthusiastically accepting the older ponygirls' tongues in their pussies, to great snorts of delight. Red Sprite had taken Bitchboy and made him lie down on his back, so his armbinder was crushed beneath their combined weight, and she was now lowering herself down gingerly onto his cock - it was so long! - to lose her virginity.

That left Frisky Fox with a choice of two stallions or the ponygirl Sugar Pussy, or to try and resist her new urges and sit the evening out. She tried to edge towards a stall but her horny body wouldn't obey her, and the scent of arousal from around the barn penetrated her mind and made her ache with desire. She thought about having both stallions at once, but she didn't want to be greedy and make an enemy and in any case, there was plenty of time.

She neighed at Hickory Stick to come over to her, and she led him over to a padded bench where she lay down on her belly with her tight bottom up in the air and her legs spread wide, then she flicked her head to tell the erect stallion to move behind her and enter her. The magic that had re-shaped her body had made her pussy more flexible, but Hickory Stick still stretched her to her limit, while Frisky Fox neighed out in lustful triumph, her eyes wide, escape no longer on her mind.

Sugar Pussy came into view in front of Frisky Fox, and she nudged a fucking bench until it was opposite the new ponygirl, then draped herself over it so the two of them were facing. With a sweet smile on her freckled face, she had Butter Balls manoeuvre behind her and she whinnied beautifully as he penetrated her. Frisky Fox held her gaze as the stallions fucked them, and she found the girl's bright green eyes intoxicating as they both took as much cock as they could while neighing and whinnying their delight.

Everywhere Frisky Fox looked, ponies were in the throes of ecstasy, but her eyes came magnetically back to those of Sugar Pussy every time, and the other girl never stopped watching her or grinning at her. Frisky Fox was struggling to keep her orgasm at bay, even though she'd taken the big stallion's cock for just a couple of minutes. She watched Sugar Pussy as the ponygirl whinnied her way through an obvious, and shattering, orgasm, and then Frisky Fox realised there was no need to hold off.

A little more of her human mind slipped away as Frisky Fox came hard and wet with the stallion insider her, and the orgasm wracked her body with a flood of relief and then a series of jerky, breathless climaxes that went off like fireworks in her mind. As her pussy clenched tighter, the ponyboy kept on fucking and fucking her like the animal she was, and she found herself cumming again and again in quick succession, like no pleasure she'd ever achieved before, which washed away all of the fatigue and humiliation of the day. Long, intense minutes passed with more and more orgasms, until finally Hickory Stick burst into an orgasm of his own, which filled Frisky Fox up with great wads of cum while the lucky ponyboy grunted out his pleasure.

Frisky Fox drifted on the post-orgasmic high while she watched Sugar Pussy get filled up with Butter Balls' cum and then it seemed like the most natural thing in the world to take Sugar Pussy into a stall and lay down with her in the straw. Sugar Pussy started to lick and nibble at Frisky Fox's nipples, and the new ponygirl let her slowly explore her whole body, which Sugar Pussy did slowly, tantalisingly, never rushing to get to her eventual destination. Every time Frisky Fox tried to reach out and caress the other ponygirl, she remembered the transformation of her hands into hooves and her stomach turned, but Sugar Pussy kept on reclaiming her attention.