Ponygirls of the Queendom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frisky Fox found her pussy was growing wet and tingly again as Sugar Pussy used her mouth to inch down the new ponygirl's body, and just when she thought she would have to neigh to beg the older ponygirl to lick her, Sugar Pussy's tongue connected with her clit. The more experienced ponygirl was incredibly talented, and she built up her pace ever so slowly until the new girl was whinnying in ecstasy. Frisky Fox strained her hand-hooves against the chains that held them to her collar as her body bucked in the throes of pleasure and Sugar Pussy took that as her cue to speed up her licking.

Through the haze, Frisky Fox realised this was the first lesbian sex she'd ever had, and the skill the other girl was showing with her tongue was breathtaking. Perhaps being a ponygirl had its perks - but this was something she hadn't consented to - but, but, but this was by far the most pleasure she'd ever felt. Sugar Pussy licked Frisky Fox further into her animal self as she brought her closer and closer, until a final flick of her tongue sent the ponygirl over the edge and she bucked hard against her restraints, nearly knocking Sugar Pussy away in the process.

Sugar Pussy let Frisky Fox have as much orgasm as her tongue could give her, then she slid back up to kiss the new ponygirl some more while they both caught their breath. Frisky Fox looked down at Sugar Pussy's clit and motioned with her eyes - should I? - but the older ponygirl shook her head and stood up, then led them both back into the main room.

Red Sprite had finished fucking Bitchboy's long cock and was now sitting messily on his face to get another orgasm from him, while Pippi and Poppi had taken places on fucking benches and were enjoying the attention of Butter Balls and Hickory Stick, who were able to get hard and stay hard for hours on end. Dusk Rose still had her strapon in SFA, who was taking cock from his superior while the magical strapon brought her off too. Frisky Fox found Midnight Liaison had recovered some energy, and she stood while the Egyptian ponygirl went down on her, and watched as Sugar Pussy went down on her twin.

More incredible orgasms flowed for the new ponygirls, and Frisky Fox watched Red Sprite take every cock she could find including SFA's and the one strapped to Dusk Rose, while Frisky Fox herself toured the boys and girls evenly, until she was panting out one last orgasm when the bedtime alarm sounded. She startled as all of the older ponies bolted for their stalls, and the look on their faces when she hesitated was enough to tell her how bad an idea that was. A few frantic seconds later, she dived into the stall with her name on it just in time before the buzzer stopped sounding and a punishment would have been due. Exhaustion overtook her soon after.

************

Ruth

Inside the wood-panelled lounge of the large, warm farmhouse where Mistress Penelope and her human slaves lived, Ruth and Zoe lay naked together on a pile of cushions, kissing and cuddling, while their owner lay on her sofa and stroked Jeanie's hair. The grey-haired, older slaveboy that served inside the house busied himself around the room and in the grand kitchen, serving the whims of the four women who he devoted himself to. Ruth thought his face familiar, but it was impossible to place him, and the thought nagged at her. On the sofa, Jeanie was discussing the day's work with their owner.

"Mistress," said Jeanie, "I know this is a silly question, but do you ever feel guilty when we geld a male?"

"Goddess, no, slavegirl. Why do you feel that way?"

"I get so many orgasms, so much pleasure, but I'm taking away theirs."

"I do believe slaves should live a pleasurable life, if they obey well - you know this. But sometimes to earn pleasure, a slave must sacrifice. Those geldings have lost their little balls - for now, I might grow them back one day - but they've gained a clarity of purpose that means they can perform as a higher level of show animal, without the need for an orgasm to always be distracting them. I gelded those three because their highest pleasure was - or will be - dancing for entertainment and the thrill of a perfect performance, not getting to cum. Now they can devote themselves to it."

"Will they still feel pleasure, then?"

"Great pleasure - I'll let you into their minds one day when they perform, and you can feel it for yourself."

"Aren't they humiliated?"

"I should hope so. The humiliation will break the last of their resistance, like it did for Butter Balls, and turn them into perfect ponyboys. I'll lead them through the city a few times so everyone can see they're gelded slaves - completely owned - and I bet that breaks them totally. If not, you'll ride them with your bare pussy grinding against their necks until they realise it doesn't distract them anymore, and then they'll give in to me. You still haven't named them. Are you ready?"

"So, humiliating them will bring them more pleasure?"

"That's right."

"Then their names can do that too?"

"Indeed. I like where this is going, my treasure."

"If it please you, Mistress, I want to suggest Clipped Comment for the shortest one, the virgin one whose age we didn't have to reduce, No Ball Games for the one from the Middle East, and Spayed Sparkle for the one with those shiny blue eyes who used to be a mayor."

"Ha! Oh, slavegirl, we'll even get Spayed Sparkle a sequined collar and maybe some nice matching earrings too. You really are a very good girl - why don't you masturbate before dinner?"

"Thank you, mistress!"

Ruth watched Jeanie bring herself off on the couch, lying in her mistress's arms. All three slavegirls were naked except for the high heels and collars they wore, and Ruth had already enjoyed an orgasm from Zoe's able tongue, then given one in return, all in full sight of the entire human household and their elven mistress. She didn't feel any real connection to her old life, not since the magic that Mistress Penelope had worked on her mind, but now she grew more attached to her new one with every passing, lustful minute.

Mistress Penelope's only human male entered the room again and Ruth looked him over. She knew him from somewhere, but if it was the human world then, well, he wouldn't have been dressed this way. He was clean shaven with close-cropped grey hair, and wore a butler's formal shirt and jacket on his torso, and nothing whatsoever on the rest of his body except a collar and a chastity cage made of some kind of magical vine, which held a nicely proportioned cock that looked not too small and not too large. His body appeared to be completely hairless and very toned - only his head hair gave away his age.

"Mistress Penelope, Miss Zoe, Miss Jeanie, Miss Ruth, dinner is served in the dining room if you will please take your places," said the slaveboy, smooth as silk.

"Good boy, Tarquin," said Mistress Penelope, "come, girls."

The naked, high-heeled slavegirls sashayed after their owner and took their places in the candlelit, red-and-gold wallpapered dining room, where the slave butler brought their piping hot meals and poured their wine, then faded into the background in the corner to await their orders. Ruth worked out that he was her inferior, despite them both being slaves, and it warmed her heart to see a man in his rightful place.

"Mistress," said Ruth, "may I ask a question?"

"I'm surprised you've not asked more. Please do - unless I order you to be silent, you may speak whenever you desire."

"Your slaveboy, Tarquin, he seems like he almost could be someone I used to know, or someone I recognise. Is he? I mean, if you know?"

"I do know, and yes he is. You worked at the same silly finishing school my new ponygirls attended, yes?"

"That's right, mistress."

"In a manner of speaking, so did he. Does that give you a clue?"

"I don't remember any of the staff going missing, no one mentioned any..."

"Except ..."

"Except ... Oh! Oh my! Except fifty years ago, when the headmaster disappeared without a trace. That's where I've seen him before - in the old paintings in the main dining hall! Oh, but that's ... just wonderful."

"He used to rule over a hundred young women, and now one woman and her slavegirls rule absolutely over him. You know, he was so very anxious about the change in status when I enslaved him - he still has his old memories - that I had to keep taking him into town and strapping him to a public raping bench until being violated by fifty or so women really made him see what fun his new life could be. It's a shame you don't like men - he'll have to make do with being ravished by Jeanie and I - but you will of course need to spank him regularly when it's your turn."

"Spank him?"

"I insist he is spanked by a woman, over her knee, in the morning and in the evening, more if he's been a naughty boy, and he must thank that woman profusely, with every fibre of his being. It's Jeanie's turn tonight, then I think she can take him with her strapon - this really is an excellent meal, don't you think?"

"Most excellent. Well done, Tarquin."

"Thank you, Mistress Penelope and Miss Ruth."

Ruth and the other women passed the rest of the meal discussing the new ponygirls' training regime and what kinds of animals they might make. Mistress Penelope fancied taking Red Sprite to the races and entering her in some amateur competitions to see if she could really run like a ponygirl, but she intended to keep Pippi and Poppi closer to home. She would train them as rental ponies, who would take new riders on their capable shoulders or be hired out for daytrips to pull carts out into the countryside then give rides there, or just wait hitched to the cart like good girls.

Ruth asked what was to become of Frisky Fox and Mistress Penelope asked her if she'd ever seen the girl dance. Perhaps at some kind of ball, she thought, but the staff hadn't been allowed to take part in those, just to help out. Frisky Fox would now learn to dance for a living - she would become a dressage ponygirl, performing both with a rider on her shoulders and riderless on a long leash, and if that didn't work out, she'd make a fine rental ponygirl or would be sold on. Ruth approved wholeheartedly, and she knew she'd enjoy her part in Frisky Fox's training.

The meal and the training took passed a few warm, convivial hours until all four women had had their fill and said their piece. Ruth watched Jeanie sit down on a chair in the sitting room and take Tarquin over her knee, and she thrilled at the sight of a man once so powerful being reduced to tears by the practised hand of a woman who appeared to be a third of his age. After the spanking, he dropped to his knees and kissed her feet in thanks, then Jeanie made him beg her to fuck his mouth and arse with her strapon.

Ruth watched rapt as he knelt in the middle of sitting room, his legs spread wide to show his caged cock, and his hands on his head, and he implored 'Miss Jeanie' to take him upstairs and show him how a slaveboy got fucked by a dominant women. Jeanie made him describe in detail how he'd suck on her strapon, how he'd slide the whole thing down his throat, how he'd feel when she opened up his arse with it and thrust it deep inside him as he lay chained to the bed, and only when the slaveboy was visibly panting with excitement did she beg Mistress Penelope's leave and take him crawling up the stairs.

"Zoe, Ruth, go use the slave bathroom then meet me in the main bedroom," said Mistress Penelope, who made her own way up to the enormous room where she slept and finally stripped off her daytime clothes, which Tarquin would painstakingly clean the next day. Zoe and Ruth crawled in a few minutes later, ready for bed or further duties, and Ruth carefully copied the other slavegirl as she knelt on the floor, legs spread wide and hands on her head, waiting for orders.

"Zoe, tell her the words."

"Yes, mistress. Ruth, repeat as I speak."

"Mistress Penelope, you own my body," said Zoe.

"Mistress Penelope, you own my body," said Ruth.

"Mistress Penelope, you own my mind."

Mistress Penelope, you own my mind."

"Mistress Penelope, you own my soul."

"Mistress Penelope, you own my soul."

"Mistress Penelope, you own me."

"Mistress Penelope, you own me."

"Mistress Penelope, I am the slavegirl I was meant to be."

"Mistress Penelope, I am the slavegirl I was meant to be."

"Good girls! Zoe, into the sleeping cage and lock yourself in. Ruth, come into my bed. I'm much too tired for anything other than sleep right now, but I've edited your mind so you'll wake when I choose, and you can rouse me with your tongue on my clit. Don't disappoint!"

"Never, mistress," said Ruth, climbing into bed and settling into the arms of her new owner. From the next room, she could hear the squeaks of the mattress and the wonderful little moans as Tarquin took Jeanie's strapon cock like a good slut, and Ruth wondered how Frisky Fox and the other finishing school bitches were getting on in the stables. She couldn't wait to get their training started.

Ruth awoke to find the morning sun streaming in through the window, bright and warm on her bare skin, and found her mistress's strong, lithe arms draped lightly around her, so it was the work of a moment to wiggle free and descend down the bed to bring her head down to her owner's pussy. Ruth snaked out her tongue and gave a quick lick to her mistress's clit, just to test her reaction. The elf murmured in pleasure but remained asleep, though her legs parted a little, which her new slavegirl took as an unconscious invitation to continue.

Ruth closed her eyes and held her mistress's thighs lightly, then pulled herself in close and started to lick the dominant elven women awake. The elf's sighs and moans grew steadily louder and louder, until she must surely have been awake, though she never said an intelligible word to her new slave. As Ruth worshipped and as her own pussy started to glow with heat, she explored how she felt about her new life. Her surname seemed to be gone, lost to a deleted memory, and she felt only the dimmest connection to what few friends and family she'd left behind in the human world. Here, naked, collared, warm, and loved, was where she felt she belonged. She had a matriarch, slave-sisters, and human ponies to train. This was ... happiness.

She grinned wide as she sped up her tongue, which made her mistress awaken completely and start to give Ruth orders: up a bit, slow down, suck harder. Ruth followed eagerly, wanting with all her body to please the impossibly powerful and sexy woman who had bought her just the day before. At the back of Ruth's mind was a tiny voice that wondered how she had broken so quickly, but Ruth had no trouble seeing how she could come to be so happy as the collared possession of a dominant woman. This was all she'd ever really wanted - the perfect career. Her mistress had taken away any shame that attached to being a piece of property, freeing Ruth to be joyously owned and cared for.

Ruth poured her devotion into her tongue, and strained her muscles to follow Mistress Penelope's orders to the letter, which made the naked elf buck and writhe in pleasure on the bed - her bed, with her slave seeing to her needs. Her slave was glad to do it. She thought only of her mistress as she basked in the power this woman had over her, and savoured the taste of her sweet sex, until the slavegirl's eager tongue drove her mistress over the edge into a tremendous and forceful orgasm that went on for two intense minutes until she could take no more, and gently pushed her slave away.

"Believe me when I say this, Ruth - good girl! Now, go into the bathroom and wash, then join Zoe, Jeanie and I downstairs in the dining room for breakfast. Tarquin will have drawn you a bath - tell him he's a good boy if you see him, he'll like that. If he tries to kiss your feet, just let him, but don't dawdle."

"Oh, um, oh, er ... yes, Mistress!" said Ruth.

"You're wondering when you'll get your orgasm - which I will admit you've earned - you can have one after breakfast. Now, go, wash, and once I've let Zoe out of her sleeping cage she'll be with you too."

Ruth scampered naked through the hall until she remembered that there were no clothes where she was going, and none to come after that either. Force of habit, she supposed, and slowed down. The bathroom had a wide, low tub that was already full of warm, soapy water, and a higher, clean white porcelain tub whose hot water was clear and still. She guessed the unused one was for her mistress, so she lowered herself into the more common bath and got to washing the previous day's sweat and grime from her beautiful skin. She felt like she'd acquired a new glow - either joy or some magic worked by her owner.

Zoe padded in a few seconds later and slipped in to the bath with her like it was the most normal thing in the world for her to join another naked slave there. Ruth had to assume that after a life as long as Zoe's, this was her normal, but she was still surprised when Zoe beckoned Ruth to her and started to wash her instead of herself. Ruth showed her concern - she'd been ordered to be quick - but Zoe smiled her reassurance.

The two girls were soon busy working soaps and oils into each other's trembling bodies, and even stealing the occasional quick kiss when their heads were in just the right place. They worked quickly but with intense, powerful movements of their hands that let them feel every part of each other's bodies, until they were clean all over and Ruth was even hornier than she'd been before. Out of the bath, the warm towels seemed to suck the moisture right out of her hair, and in no time at all she and Zoe were dry and descending the stairs for breakfast.

Over an excellent breakfast of toast, eggs, bacon, and tea, which Ruth remembered to complement Tarquin for, the women discussed the uses they would put the ponies to that day. Ruth was surprised at just how submissive and ... content Tarquin was, stood in the corner in his top-half-only butler's outfit and his smooth, caged cock on display for everyone to see. She wondered if he even remembered being a headmaster of an all-girls school, and she gave a jump when her mistress read the thought and sent a message into her mind - yes he did, but she had long since spanked and fucked all the resistance out of the boy. Ruth should focus on her own work, not that of an excellent, well-broken slaveboy.

"Ruth," said Mistress Penelope, "you'll be staying in the compound today and working with Jeanie to learn how to train ponyboys and ponygirls for dressage routines. I want you to put Frisky Fox through her paces - you two should try to bond, I think she'll be your project. I'd like you to work on getting her to follow basic instructions and to take and hold poses. She needs to know she's a display animal, so make her display herself well.

"Zoe, take Pippi and Poppi, Clipped Comment and No Ball Games, and hitch them to the wagon, then take them out to run my errands. Make sure to park them up a few places where they'll get lots of intimate attention - don't rush it - I want them to know they're fair game for anyone I or you gives them to. They're all weak-willed, I think they'll break quickly. In the afternoon, you can train Red Sprite to run and jump on the assault course, she'll like that. Jeanie, show Ruth the basics but give her room to learn on her own. Tarquin, accompany me upstairs and give me my bath. Girls, for the rest of the day, I will be here renting out the other ponies to our customers by the hour, as usual. Think hard of me if you need me and I'll pick up the thought. Finish up your breakfasts then get to it."

"Yes, mistress!" said the trainers in unison.