Ponys Fantasy

Story Info
Taken by Master or stranger?
1.1k words
3.94
19.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we travel over the distance seeking one another, my fingers entwine themselves in your long black mane pulling you closer, our lips brushing, our cheeks caressing, my breathing labored from the feelings of love and hunger.

I arrive at your home while the dew is still moist on the ground and the darkness fades from the star light sky. You're sleeping and as you dream about our embraces you toss and turn with desire. I pull the key from hidden spot above the flowerpots and let myself in. The dog sniffs and crouches to pounce only to remember; she wages her tail and whimpers as I let her slide past into the yard, scratching her head as she passes me. I slip my shoes off and make my way up the stairs, unbuttoning my shirt as I move silently down the hall. I listen for you and hear your steady breath coming from your bedroom. Deep and steady your chest raises and falls, your nipples hard, giving away your dreams. I wonder if you're wet? Are you dreaming of me? Dreaming of us?

I let my shirt fall to the floor as I ready the ropes to bind you. The black soft nylon rope bends swiftly into a cat's paw cuff in your Master's hands to hold you. To fuel your fantasy, your Master has brought a gag and blind fold. As you lay on your side, your left arm above your head makes it almost too easy, as the cuff slips onto your wrist. Your Master quickly secures your arm to the bedpost using a clove hitch, holding your wrist firmly in place. The second rope slides around the opposite bed post, your Master careful not to wake you, slips the second paw cuff over your right wrist, reading the tails to pull hard when it's time to rudely awaken you.

Again for quickness and surprise your Master readies your left ankle, tying you just snug enough so you're unable to kick out, unaware of the sensual danger awaiting you. You purr in your sleep dreaming of softness, when only harshness awaits you. The cuff slips over the right ankle, slightly tickling your toes, your leg squirms and flexes. Your Master sees your sleeping form and smiles as he readies your bonds. The rope slipping around the end bedpost and as the tails are slid through the arm rope forming a trucker's hitch. Quick and effective for snapping the right arm and leg into place. Master rolls his slave to her back in a single fluid motion. Rough -- just like they talked about. The early dawn light filters through the curtains. The role-play is ready to begin. But is Pony really ready to play?

Master readies himself and breaths deeply into his lungs and shouts, "Time to wake up! Slut!" The ropes biting into her flesh, as the hitch is pulled tight, her hand banging into the bedpost, causing her to scream out. The dog begins to frantically bark outside below the window. Her legs wrenched wide apart as her right ankle sails toward the bedpost, Pony instinctively attempting to lift up finds herself tied at the left wrist and begins to struggle. Master shouts, "Shut the fuck up!" Pony begins to recognize the voice of her Master and realizes it's pay back time for all the sassy, smart-ass comments on the phone. Pony screams louder as the rope hitch is tightened and feels the strength of her Masters hand placed over her mouth.

Her Master straddles her chest and forces the bit between her teeth and secures it behind her head. Pulling on her hair, gliding his hands through its silky softness, Master slips the blindfold over your eyes. Pony is unsure of her assailant, but is praying it truly is her Master. Pony feels her Master move lower over her body and feels and hears her panties being ripped off her. Pony shivers at the thought of being violated and taken in such a manner. Pony hears her Master laughing as quickly as she feels the slap against her cunt, causing her to gasp at the unexpected blow. Blood flows and engorges Pony's cunt as several spanking blows sting against your thighs. Pony feels the bed shift as her Master climbs off the bed. And then silence. Pony is unsure where her assailant has gone.

Time goes by agonizingly slow as Pony waits and wonders, occasionally struggling against her bonds. Pony tries to cry out, but only a muffled whimper emerges from behind her bitted mouth. An hour goes by as Master watches his Pony struggles with increased intensity. Master stands and loosens his belt and removes it from his pants. Pony's head turns toward the sound unsure of what is to come next. Pony is not left waiting; she feels the leather slide along her leg starting at her right foot upwards toward her thigh brushing against her swollen and damp lips. The belt moves over to the left thigh and down towards your foot. Pony feels the weight of the belt lying there across her calf and feels it tighten around it. And then another belt is placed around the right calf. Pony begins to wonder what is to happen to her.

The top of the headboard is perfect for what Master has in mind for his Pony. Master secures more rope through the headboard and pulls the tails through the belted calf of her right leg. Master re-secures your right wrist to the bedpost so when he releases the trucker's hitch Pony is unable to strike out. Master pulls the rope up forcing your leg to pull upwards, bending at the knee, spreading your thighs, raising your hips. The left side is completed as well. Pony is now tied face up with her wrists tied apart and her knees tied and elevated and spread for her Master. Pony realizes her ass is now exposed, as well as her hot and swollen cunt. Pony feels the swift hand of her Master slap against her exposed and open ass. First on one cheek and then the other. Pony's ass begins to warm and grow hot under the continued blows of her Master's hand. A muffled yelping with each blow comes from Pony's bitted mouth. Pony feels the heat of her spanking growing with more intensity as it spreads to her inflamed and swollen pussy. Pony feels the moisture run between her crack and slide over her asshole wetting it with desire. As quickly as the spanking started it ends with no soothing caresses as Pony has become accustomed to with her Master. Pony wonders who this stranger is, as it's so unlike her Master's way's of punishment. Maybe it really isn't her Master after all; fear courses through Pony's body as she feels the rope slide around her waist.

Master begins to...more to continue...