Pooh Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are there any who would dispute this candidate's fitness to join our number?" Sierra looked around but found only silence. "Very well. Your name among us shall be 'Screamer'."

Carly's face heated as she realized stories about that afternoon already had circulated.

"Screamer, your first duty is obedience to your sisters. Kneel." After Carly had obeyed, Sierra continued, "I see you, Screamer. You owe me the kiss of obedience." She lifted her skirt, revealing a clean-shaven mound, and stepped closer to Carly.

The blonde leaned forward and ran her tongue up the length of Sierra's labia before planting a kiss on the hood protecting her clitoris. Sierra stepped aside and lowered her skirt; another girl had taken her place.

"I see you, Screamer. You owe me the kiss of obedience." Some of the girls were tall, some less so. Many were excited, a few a lot. There were puffy lips, and thin ones. Two were pierced. All were completely bare. By the time she reached the end of the line, Carly was dripping copiously around the dildo and would have voided herself without the plug in her rear.

"I see you, Screamer. You owe me the kiss of obedience," intoned Faith. She was as wet as Carly, but the new initiate aimed lower, licking and sucking voraciously at the dark smears and flecks of debris that surrounded her friend's ass. Faith trembled and stepped back, almost too late for her but too soon for Carly's taste. She helped Carly rise to her feet.

Sierra was there again. "My name is Dewdrop. I grant you the kiss of sisterhood." The girls embraced and kissed with open mouths before separating. Sierra hesitated, but Carly couldn't see her expression clearly in the darkness, and the next girl was waiting.

"My name is Pussywillow. I grant you the kiss of sisterhood." Each kiss made Carly hotter and hotter, but it wasn't feminine lips she wanted, no matter how soft and enticing. Her ass fought to expel its unwanted intruder, and wetness ran down the insides of her legs.

"My name is Brook," said Faith, finally. "I grant you the kiss of sisterhood." They embraced tightly, kissing voraciously, and Carly's fingers quested under her new sister's skirt, seeking her most secret opening. Nineteen kisses had carried away most of Faith's special taste, but apparently a hint remained.

Faith's buns flexed beneath Carly's touch, and a huge cylinder began emerging from her straining ass, sliding through Carly's fingers as gravity pulled it inexorably downward. Faith spasmed as she screamed her orgasm into Carly's opened mouth.

Noises from around them drew Carly's attention. Beside her, Sierra stared at the coil of darkness between her feet, mouth opened in a silent "O" while one hand mauled a breast and the other pressed against the front of her skirt. The insides of her legs gleamed in the flickering illumination of the fire.

Everywhere the blonde looked, girls were shitting out their inhibitions and trembling with the arousal of their degradation. Only Bailey, the most junior except for Faith and Carly, seemed in control of herself. As Carly watched, the running girl tripped and fell, too intent on the scene behind her to watch the terrain in front.

With a quick grin for Carly, Faith wobbled off in pursuit. The smell around her was so intoxicating Carly felt she was floating, but her insides cramped in frustration. She fumbled with her chastity belt, unfamiliar with its fastenings.

One of the girls moved to assist her, but was frozen by a shouted "Wait!" from the returning Faith. She was dragging the listless holdout by an arm, and thrust her roughly to her knees in the clearing before the fire.

Faith winked at Carly, and tugged her so she was standing in front of the other girl, but facing away from her. "Bailey -- Honeydripper -- we grant you the kiss of ecstasy!"

Somebody released the thongs from Carly's waist. There was a squeak from behind her and she felt Bailey's nose pressed between her buns, but then there was nothing except the ineffable sensation of spreading and a rising weightlessness as what felt like half her body weight found freedom. The scream released by her orgasm left her throat raw; Carly swayed forward and would have fallen if someone hadn't held her upright.

She twisted to look at Bailey, whose eyes showed white against the filth smearing her face. Faith had released her, but she showed no inclination to move.

"Don't make me do this," Bailey pleaded, but then she began shaking and a look of profound surprise morphed into mindless passion. Several chunks of shit slid from the hem of her skirt to plop on the earth.

Carly thought that was it, but Faith surprised her by saying, "Dewdrop, we grant you the kiss of ecstasy."

Sierra looked at the two of them, and then at Bailey, who lay on the ground working herself. She studied the monstrous dropping between Carly's feet. Just when Carly thought she'd refuse, Sierra gracefully knelt and nuzzled Carly's rear channel.

The blonde strained but she was empty inside. She twitched and moaned raggedly at the sensation of Sierra's tongue probing her. The wand of flesh was nothing compared to what her bowels had just ejected, but the feel of something sliding in and out of her there pushed Carly into a minor orgasm.

Sierra's face was dirty, but Faith suddenly knelt and grabbed a fistful of Carly's shit. She smeared it across Sierra's forehead and cheeks until the older girl looked like Bailey. Sierra swayed to her feet, biting her lip, and another small dark offering rolled free to the ground.

Faith looked at the others. "Pussywillow, we grant you the kiss of ecstasy."

A distant wail that sounded like a screaming woman but probably was just a coyote roused Alec. He surveyed the wreckage of the dining hall with muted satisfaction. After a little extra "seasoning" in the beef stew, dinner had been a sight to behold. The waves of grunting, orgasming boys remained vivid in Alec's memory.

For all practical purposes, the entire camp had succumbed in one shot. The few vegetarians hadn't made it out of the room without being introduced to an exciting new food, and those out sick or otherwise absent had received visits from Alec's new friends.

Alec walked slowly across the room, luxuriating in the texture of mingled shit and semen squishing between his toes with nearly every step. He felt pleasantly full, but if everybody started eating like he had, the food supplies weren't going to last very long.

And, frankly, even eating high on the hog, he could only shit -- and cum -- so often. Especially if he was trying for one of the monster loads that made his cock and mind feel like they were going to explode. Alec didn't want to wait.

Upon reaching the kitchen, he found David scraping the bottom of one of the stew pots. The former bully was built like a horse and eating ravenously. The contribution he'd deposited in the pot that afternoon had made even Alec envious. David was hung like a horse, too.

"You ever fuck any guys?" Alec asked, suddenly calculating.

David set down the spoon he was holding. "Hell no, you faggot," he said, but without any real heat. "I'm only into chicks."

"Maybe you should be into me. I bet my ass is as tight as any girl. Can't you imagine pounding into me, packing my shit with your cock? And then pulling out to see your dick coated with it?"

"What's in it for me?" David wondered, not dismissing the idea outright.

"What if I fuck you?"

"I'm no gay-boy!" threatened David.

"C'mon," Alec pleaded. "Just think it through. Sliding in and out. It'd be like dumping a load, over and over."

David's penis was rising from half-mast, indicating he could imagine it. He walked around the counter to Alec. "If anybody hears about this, I'll fucking kill you with my bare hands, no matter how good this feels. Got it?"

"My lips are sealed," Alec promised.

"Then take it, bitch!" David rasped. He showed no finesse, but simply pushed himself into Alec's back door.

Alec's rosebud had been stretched a lot lately, but there was a world of difference between a soft, malleable turd and a rigid cock. He screamed with pain at the intrusion, but the motion in his colon left him jetting on the counter.

David smiled. Alec was no girl, but his ass was pretty tight. The smell was intoxicating, but he was mesmerized by the way the smaller boy's cock squirted onto the counter with every thrust. It was like pumping a super soaker. If it felt that good, David wanted it for himself. "My turn."

He had to repeat himself twice before Alec showed any sign of comprehension. The teens switched places and David forced himself to relax. There was no need to worry; Alec's penis glided into him and David's eyes rolled as his cock jerked.

Alec didn't try to emulate David's approach. He kept his motion slow and steady, and the continuous action left the larger boy orgasming repeatedly. When David finally slipped from the counter and fell to the floor, Alec wasn't strong enough to hold him in place.

"How do we do both at the same time?" David asked, once he was able to sit up.

12