Pooja: My Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Beginning of the fate of my wife.
1.5k words
3.45
57.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi I am Vikram. I am 28 year old and working in a call Center based in Delhi (National Capital Region).

I am a hard working employee and always give 100% performance. My manager is also happy with my performance and he always say that I am going to be the next manager and I just need to wait for 1 month so that I can fulfill the minimum criteria to apply for promotion. I am in the company for the last 17 months. I was looking forward for a promotion and a good raise in my salary.

As everyone know nothing comes very easily in this world , same was the scene with me there was a girl name Savita in the office who was the biggest competition forme. She was good looking and smart and was good in her work. She was always 2 nd in the performance parameters. But I knew that her beauty can be a success factor for her and failure factor for me.

Due to this pressure I was very stressed and used to feel very tired all the time at home. I live in A posh area of Delhi with my wife of 3 years in a 2BHK (Bedroon hall Kitchen) Apartment. Let me tell you about my wife Pooja. She is a beautiful 24 year old girl with a figure on 34 28 34. She usually wear Sari and blouse (an Indian Traditional dress) and she looks a sex goddess in that attire. Since marriage I used to fuck her twice or thrice every day but now its getting reverse due to this stressed life I am unable to fulfill her desires.

Stress is not just about the work pressure or promotion but its also about the EMI that I have to play for this house 70% of my salary goes in to paying my housing loan due to this I am in a huge financial crunch and at the same time due to recession there are no better job opportunities in the market. All these conditions are inter connected and and putting me under pressure. Due to this my sex life has gon down and I barely have sex with Pooja once a week and also to its addition I can not last for even 15 minutes with her. I feel really sorry for her but I can't help it.

Lets get back to the present day and story will proceed scene by scene .

"Ding dong" that sound came after pressed the bell at my gate.
Door opened up and I saw my sexy wife pooja at the gate,

Pooja : "aaiye, kaisa raha aaj ka din?" (Welcome, how was the day today?)

Me : "Thik tha, wahi roj ka sa hal hai." (Good , Same as usual)

Pooja : "Chalo ander aao aur muh hath dhoo lo. All tumhari pasand ka dinner banaya hai." (ok, come inside and fresh n up, I have cooked your favorite dinner today.) Me : "Thik hai janu." (ok darling) .

I came inside and gave her a hug and kissed her forehead. I dropped my luch box at the couch and went to the bathroom. After taking the bath I Sat on my Couch and started watching TV. Pooja came with a cup of tea and sat next to me.

Pooja : "Vikram , aaj bank se notice aaya tha, bank ne interest rate badha diya hai aur ab EMI Rs 5000 aur badh gai hai." (Vikram, Bank has increased the interest rates and due to this EMI has been increased by Rs 5000)

Me : "Kya! agar hum salary ka 90% EMI bhar denge to baki ke ghar ke kharche kaise challenge?" (What! if we will pay 90 % of my salary in EMI then how are we gonna take care of our house hold expences?)

Pooja : "To tum mujh par ktu chilla rahe ho? Maina Pahle hi kaha tha ki abhi Loan mat lo, Promotion ke baad lena. Par tum meri sunte kaha ho ."( Why are you screeming on me? I had already advised to take loan after the promotion but you ignored me.)

I realized that we are in this condition because of me, I felt ashamed about it and sais nothing to Pooja and started having Tea.

After watching the TV we went to Dining table and had dinned. Pooja had cooked amazing Rajama chawal (Kidney beans and rise).

Me : "Aaj to kamal ke Rajma chawal banaye they. Maza aa gaya . Thnaks." ( Dinner was amazing thanks)

Pooja : "Thanks jaan, ab bedroom me chalo aur mera inaam do cooking ka." (Thnaks , Darling, now come to the bed and payback the dinner)

Pooja dragged me to the bed and started kissing me on my face I was on my back and she was on me her cleavage was in front of me and I started feeling my dick getting hard. I hold her hard and started kissing her boobs, I removed her sari and blouse. Now she was sitting on me in her bra and panty looking like a angel of sea. I was feeling so lucky because I have such a hot wife.

While I was rubbing her this with my hands she started unbuttoning my shirt and removed it. She bent down and started sucking my nipples. I was moaning like hell at that time, my dick was hard as rock. After some foreplay we were ready for real action and we both dropped our clothes.

Pooja : "Vikram , aaj meri chut fad do , tumhare land ke liye tadap rahi hai ye." (vikram , fuck me hard today, please ram my pussy , its for you only)

Me : "Chinta mat mar aaj tujhe randi na banaya to baat karna." (don't worry I will fuck you like a whore today)

Immidiately I came over her and placed my dick over her tight Pussy. She was looking at me withjoy her left hand was on my right shoulder and with her right hand she took control of my dick and started pushing it inside her Pussy. With in seconds my dick was inside her pussy.

Pooja : "Ab kiska inyzaar kar rahe ho janu, isse pahle me kisi aur ke paas ja kar chudwa lu , meri pyas bujha do." (what are you waiting for , start fucking me now before I go to someone else to quench my thrust)

This statement made me really horny and my dick was in the hardest state in my whole life and I started thrusting her like animals. She was screaming like a bitch, she was pinching her nails at my back, it was hurting me but I was enjoying. After 10 min of thrusting she started talking to me :

Pooja : "Janu , mai soch rahi thi ki mai bhi job kar lu." (Darling , I was thinking of doing a job) Me : "Kyo, kya zaroorata hai?" (Why you want to go for job?)

Pooja : " Ghar ki EMI badh gai hai, tumhari salary utni hi hai, agar mai job kar lungi to tumhe help hoge." ( Our EMI has increased but you salary is still the same so it would be great if I go for a Job)

Me : "Koi jaroorat nai hai , next month promotion ho jayega aur sari problem khatam ho jayegi "( No need to go for job, next month I will be promoted in my office and then problem would be solved)

Pooja got silent and we started fucking each other, but as she reminded me about this increased EMI my erection started getting down and my stamina also got down and I reached my orgasm and released my load inside her pussy.

My dick got limp and move away from her and laid on bed next to her, after taking few breaths a went to the kitchen to drink water. When I returned with water bottle I saw that Pooja was masturbating , I understood that today also I was not able to satisfy my hot wife. I was feeling so ashamed but it was her fault as she discussed about the increased EMI while sex.

I went to bed and helped her to reach her orgasm and after 30 min of hardwork she reached the orgasm. Now we both were holding each other and were trying to sleep. Then I realized that I fergot to inform her that this Saturday there is a party organized by office and we both are invited by my boss Mr Azaam Khan.

Me : " Pooja , is shniwar ko mere office me party hai aur hum dono invited hai. Mai chajta hu kit um us party me sabse sey wife lago. " (Pooja, this Saturday there is a party at my office and we both are invited. I want to to kook the most sexy wife in the party)

Pooja : "Thik hai janu , par agar kisi ka mujhpe dil aa gaya to? "(Ok , but what if someone in party fell in love with your sexy wife)

Me : "Wo to us aadmi ki problem hoge , meri nai." (That would be their problem , not mine)

Then we both started laughing and went to sleep.