Pool

Story Info
I pushed through the door and...
2.3k words
3.91
29.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed through the door and entered the sparsely filled room. There were small pockets of people in corners of the room, leaning over their drinks, speaking in hushed tones. The music played softly but very up beat. I wandered over to the bar and ordered a dark beer to start the night. I was meeting one of my friends for a girl's night out. A couple rounds of pool, lots of chatting and later we would go out dancing and flirting with young studs. There were a few other people at the bar and a group of three men around the pool table playing cutthroat. They were making the most noise - cheering good shots, regretting poor ones and enjoying their game. Once I got half way through my beer, I turned my attention to these three men. There was a smiling one who seemed to be apologizing often, he wore a green and blue button down shirt and his brown hair was parted to the right. There was a large solid man with thick arms in a worn t-shirt and jeans. The last guy was tall and thin with short black hair and a scowling look on his face - he didn't say much and took his defeats in the game well. I neared the end of my drink and looked at my watch - Katrina was nearly an hour late. When I put my glass down, I saw the scowling man staring at me. I raised my eyebrows in a questioning look.

"Do you want the table or something?"

"No" I replied. "But I could join you for a game. Make it doubles." I suggested.

The big guy agreed that this was a good idea and I slid off the bar stool and the guy in the collared shirt met me with a handshake. He introduced himself as Charles, the big guy as Pete and the scowling man as Steve. First up was Pete and I against Charles and Steve. The game was high paced and Pete and I had a solid win in about 10 minutes and my glass was dry by the end. Pete and I chatted well during the game and he offered to buy us all a round and trotted off to the bar. He came back in a few moments with four whiskey shots.

The second game had Charles and I teamed up and I found him to be very pleasant and friendly - I suspected that this was to make up for general shyness. This game was closer and ran longer. We became quite tense as the final balls dropped with Charles and me slipping the 8 ball down while Steve and Pete still had a 6 up. Charles bounced for jubilation and had ordered more whiskey before we had a chance to think.

Before the drinks arrived, Steve slammed the butt of his pool cue against the floor and leveled his eyes on me saying.

"Okay lady. You and me, one on one."

I had not realized that I had offended him so much by beating him twice but I was not in the mood for apologizing and called his challenge.

"Shall we have something riding on it? The next round of drinks?"

"You owe us a round anyway, lady!"

"So do you. What do you suggest?"

"If you lose, you have to give us a dance."

I was a bit confounded by his request.

"What, you and me? Is that a come on?"

"No! For all of us. A performance dance."

I was intrigued. Not because I wanted to do it - I was confident I could win, but because of the unusual nature of the request - derogatory and complimentary at the same time. Trying to put me down through my gender. Once again - I could not back down.

"Okay - and if you lose - you have to dance for us."

I had a little chuckle about this - imagining him awkwardly shuffling his feet.

The game started aggressively and increased in tension. Despite his chauvinistic challenge I found him quite interesting - he was quite charming during the game giving me quirky smiles over his cue and resting his well-muscled arms against the wall. I began to suspect that his aggression was covering up how attracted he was to me and as I watched his sparkling dark eyes, I realized that I found myself attracted to him too. Actually, I felt good with these three men - they were generally friendly and non-threatening, but I was obviously the centre of sexual attention and I liked that. While I was thinking these thoughts, I hit a shot that firmly sunk the 7 ball and the 8 followed in a side pocket. My confident smile melted. I had been down-troued - even though I was wearing a skirt. I stared blankly at the wall for a moment then took a deep breath, knocked back my whiskey and slipped my shoes off. I looked at Charles and Pete and they stepped forward to help me up onto the pool table. I looked around the room and saw twenty or more pairs of eyes watching me.

I closed my eyes, listened to the music, and started to sway my hips. Soon the rhythm was running through my whole body and I felt in control. I opened my eyes and really got into my dancing, undulating my arms and swinging my body and spinning on the soft felt. I looked down and saw Charles clapping with the music - his smile encouraging. I offered my hand and invited him up on the table. He took a few moments to discard his shoes and socks on to the floor and then turned to face me. He started to dance moving his arms close to his body. I lithely danced opposite him and beaconed him with a crooked finger - he danced closer and I lay my arms on his shoulders, hands down his back and i gyrated my hips in front of him. He placed his hands on my hips and slipped them under my blouse - his soft hands felt good against my skin and I gave him an encouraging look - his hands slipped to the front of my belly and grasped the lowest buttons of my blouse.

I smiled and he undid this and the next, and the next, my hands slip around his neck and undid the top button of his shirt. When I had only the button around my bust remaining to be unfastened I pushed Charles's hands away and tore his shirt off him and threw it to the crowd. He jumped off the table and I gave a suggestive glance at Steve who walked confidently up to the side of the table and stepped up in one fluid motion. I stepped up to him and held him close - gently rocking from foot to foot. He held me warmly and breathed in deeply the scent of my hair. I lowered my hands and felt his buttocks and he followed likewise - one of his hands kept on going down the back of my thigh - past the end of my skirt and felt my skin. He hand came around the front of my leg and began to climb up under my skirt. I fondled his buttocks encouragingly and slipped one hand up under his muscle shirt. His hand reached all the way up and hooked a finger under the strap of my panties. I pulled his shirt over his head and stared into his eyes.

There was a doe like softness to his dark eyes, and then a sternness as the ripped my panties clear off my behind. I breathed deeply with shock, then narrowed my eyes at him. My hands shot to his belt and had his jeans around his ankles in seconds. He stepped out of these quickly and lowered me to lie on the table. My heart was racing. As I leant back I looked at the crowd. They were all staring intently and encouragingly. Not just the throngs of men but couples and groups of women too. The bartender had stepped in front of the bar to watch. Steve lay on top of me in his boxer shorts staring into my eyes with a look of wonder. He undid my last button and ran a finger over the left cup of my brassier. My already aroused nipples squirmed under the vibrations of his finger through the fabric and my belly tightened.

Charles came over to the table and I put out a hand to him. I looked at his calm face as I ran my hand over his bare chest and smooth pectoral muscles and he lent down and kissed me. I felt a warm, moist delight and held his kiss, tasting his lips. I felt a hand on my cheek and I turned the other way and Pete was standing there also bare chested - his incredible arms reaching out to me - to caress my hair and my neck. I put out my other hand, put it behind Pete's neck, and draw him in for a kiss. His kiss was entirely different, his lips were firmer and his tongue rougher. I then felt a finger where I had yearned for it. Steve's finger ran up my inner thigh then ran up to my hip - brushing some hair. It then came across at a steep angle and came down the other leg. It then leapt across to the other thigh lightly brushing my eager lips. He had circumnavigated my sex and teased me by not touching it.

My eyes pleaded with him and he crept closer, achingly slowly - then he touched me. Oh! The sensation. I melted into the table. Charles nuzzled my neck while Pete kissed my bare belly. Steve's finger ran up and down my lips - smearing my hot juice all over my loins. I then told them what to do, Charles to kiss me, Pete to attend to my breasts and nipples which he eagerly released, and I commanded Steve to fuck me. Steve lowered his shorts and rolled a condom onto himself then slipped inside of me easily to an explosion of sensations. I breathed deeply, moaned with delight, and sucked on Charles lips and tongue feverishly. Pete's ministrations on my breasts had me writhing with pleasure. Pete had bee leaning over the table and now heaved his body onto the tabletop to continue sucking my nipples and cupping my breasts. I now saw that he also was only in his boxer shorts and a monstrous erection was making a tent of the front of them. I uncovered this with my hand and gently stroked my fingers up the underside of his manhood. I carefully peeled back his foreskin and found his large smooth head to be glistening with his juices. I ran my fingers over the surface and he moaned with delight into my chest. Steve's pace was quickening and with a pleasant sigh, he filled the condom. He slipped out of me and hitched up closer, lying across my belly with an elbow propping him up by my hip. I took Pete and Charles by the chins and said to them.

"I haven't come yet!"

They nodded and disappeared.

I looked longingly at Steve and was filled with anticipation as he leant forward to give me our first kiss. As we kissed deeply and I had firm hold of his head I felt someone kiss my engorged other lips. Steve and I held each other close and nuzzled each other's necks when a tongue gave me a long lick starting deep between my cheeks, running along my soft opening and ending on my erect clitoris. There it lingered and played with that point of pleasure and I squealed with joy in Steve's ear. Then as Steve started to nibble on my nipple a rubber sheathed God knocked at my entrance begging admittance. I could not see who it was and that thought - and the possibility it was someone I hadn't even met yet excited me immensely. As my lips spread and I was filled, I knew that it was Pete who was entering me.

I squeezed on Pete's cock and hugged Steve tightly as I moved under Pete's thrusts. The pleasure grew in me and I clutched Steve and kissed him passionately, moaning into his mouth. My excitement rose and so did the pitch of my cries until Pete also came and slid out and kissed my belly. Keen for my own satisfaction I threw Steve and Pete off me and hurled Charles onto the tabletop - back down - and pulled his trousers and shorts off him. I rolled a condom onto his throbbing member and went to mount him when I got a look at the crowd. The men were cheering, one guy had his hands down his pants, a couple was making love on a chair and in the furthest corner, two men were hugging, kissing and masturbating each other. I smiled - I felt like a queen. An ancient queen or Goddess who requires rites and orgies from her minions for her pleasure. I had complete control over these people and they loved me - the way a queen should be loved.

Then I saw her.

Katrina was standing by the door watching me. I don't know how long she had been watching me but she had finished half a pint. I got over my embarrassment and winked at her and she raised her glass to me. I lowered myself onto Charles and he rose up to meet me. I engulfed his manhood and squeezed it as I rose up again to stroke it. He held my hips and me rise and fall on him. Me breaths came short and fast and as Charles lent his head back and came I raised me arms above my head and proclaimed my orgasm with a shrill cry and my devotees applauded.