Pool Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa looked right into my eyes and raised her mouth off of me; then she went back down on me at the same pace as Dan plunged into her, never taking her eyes off me. She went back up as he moved out, back down as he moved in, for three or four strokes; then she stayed all the way down on me, grunted with increasing urgency around my throbbing cock with each of his thrusts, and came again.

Dan picked up his pace, and the force of his thrusts moved Melissa's mouth on my cock. Dan grabbed her hips so he could really pound her; I reached down and fondled her breasts, and she worked one arm around so she could play with my balls. I saw sweat break out on Dan's forehead and run in rivulets down his chest, and a sheen of perspiration appeared on Melissa's back as well. I could feel my second orgasm building and wondered who would come first.

It was Dan; he slammed into Melissa and stayed there, and I could see his hips buck and feel the movement translated through her body to her mouth and my cock. She pulled her mouth off me and buried her face beside my crotch to scream as she came again, and then she had me in mouth again and there was nothing slow about it. She plunged down, rose up, and plunged again and again, sucking hard and pressing my cock firmly with her tongue.

"Yeah," I said. "Oh yeah. Oh fuck yeah. Fuck. Yeah. Fu-uh-uh-uh-uck!" I said as I filled her mouth with another load. She swallowed all of it again, milked another glob out of me, licked that up and swallowed it too. Then she collapsed on top of me and Dan collapsed on top of her.

A few minutes went by while we all caught our breath. Then she looked up at me and said, "You didn't ask me to stop."

I chuckled exhaustedly and said, "Oh, you can stop."

"Oh good," she said. "I'm wiped!"

Reaching up to the couch, I grabbed two more pillows and laid them next to mine. "You should come on up here and relax," I said.

They did, Melissa sliding wonderfully up my body, and we all lay on our backs with Melissa in the middle, enjoying the afterglow of a romp that had been amazing for all of us. Eventually, she rolled on her side facing me. Caressing my chest and stomach, she said, "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," I said.

"How was it? Going down on Dan, I mean."

I wasn't ready to admit that I had liked it, but found a way to tell the truth without going that far. "Well, I'm not going to change teams or anything, but under the circumstances it wasn't too bad."

"Would you ... would you do it again sometime if I asked you to?"

"I think we've pretty well established that I'll do just about anything you want if you'll treat me the way you did tonight," I replied.

"So that's a yes?"

"Yeah, that's a yes. In fact, maybe we should do him together next time."

"Oh, he'd have to do something pretty amazing to deserve that," she said, glancing over at Dan and grinning.

"Like what?" he said.

"I'll think of something," said Melissa. I could see the wheels turning in her head, and I hoped whatever she thought of involved me.