Pool Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PhDinSB
PhDinSB
22 Followers

For a few minutes, the only sound that could be heard was the shower and their primitive grunts. But every now and then, a car would drive by or a plane would fly overhead. Then she heard the clang of the iron gate to the pool accompanied by the sounds of children running and jumping into the pool. And this only added to Vanessa's excitement. For her, it reminded her that even though the world was going on around her, that even though that they could be caught at any moment now, she did not care. Nothing was going to stop this man from fucking her like she had been dreaming about for the last few months. No, the only thing that existed in the world right now was her pussy and his cock. As yet another wave of orgasm rolled over her, she knew that she wanted one thing: cum. She wanted to feel him explode inside of her and knew that soon she would get exactly what she wanted. Lucky for her she had gotten back on the pill in anticipation of getting some tonight!

No words had been spoken this whole time, and none needed to be. This was nature taking over for both of them, and she loved every second of it, abandoning herself to her primal need to have orgasms, her primal need to have a cock, any cock, pumping in and out of her, making her feel like a woman, But not just any woman, but the lusty wanton nymphomaniac that she knew that deep down she wanted to be.

His pumping began to break records in speed and pressure and she knew that he would come soon. His body began to quiver, sending shockwaves of anticipation through her entire being while her mind was numb with lust right now The final thrust that sent him over the edge, increased the intensity of her orgasms, which by now had lasted almost five minutes. She felt him thrust hard into her, and when the tip of his penis had bored deeper than ever before, she could feel the warmth of his sticky cum fill her pussy. It splashed up against her cervix and then began to flow back into her pussy coating her walls as he continued to pump in and out. Her pussy contracted in orgasm one last time, trying squeeze every last drop of his semen out of his cock.

Finally, his thrusting began to slow down. He moved his hand from mauling her breasts to her chin, and firmly turned her head backwards towards him, where it was met by an open mouth. Their lips and tongues connected at once and they kissed roughly as he emptied out the last few drops of cum with some disconnected quick thrusts. Finally, he stopped and put his whole weight on her, as he was completely spent. They stood there still, taking deep breaths, his hard dick still all the way inside of her, as the splashing of children in the pool could be heard around them. She could still feel the warm sticky cum inside of her as it began to trickle out of her pussy, and it only renewed her desire. She wanted more.

She roughly pushed him off of her, turned around and squatted. Without any hesitation, she took his cock in her mouth while it was still hard and began sucking it hard. The speedo was still bunched beneath his crotch, but she did not care. She did not have time to deal with it. She wanted to suck cock and she wanted to suck cock now. She moved her whole head back and forth across its length. She never let it leave her mouth as she slid the whole thing down her throat. Normally, she had a gag reflex, but her heightened sense of horniness caused her throat to relax immediately and she reveled in the feel of his entire shaft inside her mouth, his pubic hair ticking her nose. The taste of her cum mixed with his cum was intoxicating to her. She was determined to keep him hard for another round, but she began to feel her pussy stir as his cum dripped out more rapidly. She reached down with one hand and began fucking herself again. With the other hand, she reached up and began playing with his balls.

She loved this feeling, the feeling of complete surrender to her deepest and darkest desire. She did not want to be fucked again. She wanted him to come in her mouth. She wanted to be used as a sex object, and she was completely comfortable with this desire now. She moved her hands to his and grabbed them. She put them on the side of her head, and then moved them back to his balls and fingering her own pussy. He got the idea, and began using his hands to guide her head back and forth. She loved the feeling of him fucking her mouth. Her tongue wiggled along the underside of his penis as her throat became completely relaxed, offering no resistance as he fucked her with long slow strokes.

But she still wanted more. She put her hands back on his and moved them so that he was moving them faster, and he soon was fucking her mouth as hard as he was fucking her pussy just minutes before. Meanwhile, her fingers found their way back to her pussy, and they had settled into a matching rhythm. She could feel the familiar feeling of orgasm building inside her again, but she wanted to cum in rhythm with her new lover, so she eased off, until she could feel his balls begin to quiver. She knew what was coming and she braced herself, while pumping her hand as hard as she could in and out of her pussy. She used her thumb to pick up some of his come that had stuck to her inner thigh and rubbed it all over her clit.

He grunted as he unleashed another load of cum into her waiting mouth. By some weird cosmic forces, her pussy and her mouth had become one and it felt like he was coming in her pussy at the same time. Her orgasm rode over her and her muffled grunts caused his penis to vibrate nicely and he shook again. The cum felt warm in the back of her throat and she loved the salty taste of it. It reminded her of the taste of the ocean. She then realized that this was exactly what she had been fantasizing about when she was staring at the pool boy while lying by the pool, and a state of bliss enveloped her. Cock in mouth, cum sitting in the back of her throat, squatting with her fingers jammed up her pussy, she felt complete contentment. As he slowly slid the cock out of her mouth, she looked up at him, until she caught his eye. She looked at him and smiled. She let the cum spread to the rest of her mouth and let it coat her tongue and her teeth. He smiled back at her, and she took a deep breath and swallowed. And she felt that this was the perfect ending to the perfect fuck.

As they rinsed the smell of chlorine and sex off of themselves, she asked what time he would be done with his rounds today. He told her that he would be done around 6, but he liked to go home and take a shower afterwards. She told him to skip the shower and just to come back here because he could shower at her place. "Apartment 5, see you at 6PM." He smiled, incredulous at his good fortune and said, "OK, see you then."

After he had left, she lingered in the shower a little longer. "Marco!...Polo!" she heard the kids screaming in the pool, not ten feet away. And reflected on what had just happened, and she smiled. She already began thinking about the kinds of things they would be doing tonight. She realized that she did not even know his name, so she couldn't even call and thank Bob for hiring him. But that only made her even happier. She had done it. She had sex on such a primal level, the kind that she had been yearning for all these months since her job had taken over her life, and she was glad to have it back in her life.

She walked back out to the pool picked up her stuff and waved hello to the kids that were playing in the pool. Walking back to her apartment, she dialed her girlfriend on the phone. "Hello? Hi Kate, it's me, Vanessa....Yeah, I'm so sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to have to cancel tonight. Yeah, something came up at work...yeah, I know, it sucks, maybe later this weekend....I wish I could, but ummm....I think I'm going to be up all night."

PhDinSB
PhDinSB
22 Followers
12