Pool Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,317 Followers

I crawled up her body kissing her all the way up to her face, with a couple of detours to suck on each nipple. I pushed myself up with my arms and gazed down into her face as she smiled up at me. "God damn, you are beautiful Olivia; in every way possible." She giggled with embarrassment and pulled me back down for a kiss.

The tip of my cock was bouncing up and down along the slash of her pussy. The feeling on my velvet glans was incredible. She began groaning again as my cock head bounced on her clit. She looked up at me and said, "If I could have an orgasm with your cock in me, I could die a happy woman."

I maneuvered my cock around and found the spot and slowly pushed into her. As I said before, 'My cock isn't long but it is fat' and as I pushed in, the girth stretched her pussy and she flinched. I stopped. She said, "Let me adjust to you." I could feel her relaxing and she pushed herself up giving me the signal to proceed. I had to stop once more on the way in while she 'relaxed'. I held myself until she gave the signal by pushing herself up my cock again. I stopped again when I my balls rested on her ass. She immediately started pulling herself off.

I took this as the signal to begin fucking her. I had done this once before with my inexperienced girl friend more than a year ago. I figured Olivia would teach me if I wasn't doing it right. I pushed in and out from tip to balls at a comfortable and gentle pace. With the previous ejaculations today, I didn't have the urge yet and I fucked her for quite a while. We were both breathing hard and she was moaning, "AAHH...AHHHH...AHHH," with each penetration. I was picking up the pace to match her gyrations. She was fucking me as much as I was fucking her.

Without warning, her eyes opened wide and her mouth flew open and she screamed, "UUUUNNNNNGGGGGHHHH. OOOHHH FUUCCKK. I'MMMM CUUUMMMIINNNGGG AGAINNNN. FFFUUCCCK MMEEEE BBABBBBYY." My cock was flying in and out. I had to hold her as she flopped around on the bed. Her legs were flailing up to my hips and wrapping around my ass pulling me hard into her pelvis. Her pussy was clamping and unclamping hard on my cock and the sensation brought my balls to a boil and jizz shot up the shaft with amazing force. When the first shot launched into her in the middle of her orgasm, she screamed. It was just a scream of pleasure. There were no words or even an attempt to say words. She screamed over and over again. The screams died down to gasps as cum was purged from my balls into Olivia's quivering pussy.

When Olivia could speak and her gasps for air slowed to just heavy breathing, she pulled her hands up to her face and pushed her hair to the sides and said, "Oh Hunter. I know you have only a little experience but, oh my God, you definitely get it. I haven't been so gloriously fucked since..... I don't remember when."

The phone rang by the bed. Olivia didn't attempt to answer. It rang many times before it went to the answer machine. A woman's voice said, "Olivia. Are you alright? I was walking the dog and I heard screams coming from your house. If I don't get a call from you in five minutes, I'm calling the cops. God, I hope you call."

Olivia looked up at me hovering above her and said, "Fuck. I'll have to call her back. I don't need cops busting down the door." I rolled off to the side of the bed the phone was on. She giggled because she was now going to have to climb on top of me to get to the phone. She threw one leg across my body and sat down on my crotch pressing my semi-hard cock against my lower stomach. I looked down and her pussy lips were straddling my cock.

She reached forward for the phone. I mauled her tits as they went by. She laughed and said, "You can't do that when I'm talking to Sophia." I released her magnificent orbs and she picked up the phone. She pressed speed dial and I could hear a woman answering on the other end. I couldn't make out much of that end of the ensuing conversation. Olivia spoke, "Hi Sophia. It's me and I'm absolutely fine." She mouthed the words 'I'm better than fine,' to me. She continued her phone conversation, "No. There's no explanation for the sound you heard." I looked down at her pussy straddling my cock and decided to tease her a little. I pivoted my hips down which dragged my cock down over her clitoris and then her pussy. I put my hand on my pelvic bone and when I pivoted my hips back up, I pushed my stiff cock-head into her pussy with my hand. I pushed it in as far as I could.

Olivia knew exactly what I was doing and she mouthed the words, 'You're a bad boy.' As my fatty pushed in she held the phone away from her mouth and groaned, "UUUNNNGGGGHHHH." She started riding me slowly. She gathered her senses enough to not raise suspicions from Sophia. "No. Maybe it was the wind through the trees......No. I'm home alone. The pool guy is here. He's doing some plumbing work." She smiled down at me and I pushed up into her. She said out loud, "Oh fuck. She couldn't hide it anymore as a wave of orgasm washed through her.

She pulled the phone down to her chest and used her tit to cover the microphone. She held the phone there as she rolled through violent spasms. "UUNNNGGGGHHH" came from deep in her throat on each throb of her orgasm. I could hear the woman becoming alarmed because Olivia had stopped talking. I could only hear, "Are you alright. Olivia, talk to me. I'm calling the cops right now." At that Olivia had no choice but to respond even though she was still in the middle of a massive orgasm. She tried hard to compose a rational sentence as she flopped around on my cock. I was grinning up at her amused with her predicament. I kept right on fucking my pole up into her.

Olivia was trying hard to gather herself. She lifted the phone back to the side of her face and was about to say something to the woman but instead, she said to me, "Hunter. Stop it. I can't concentrate." The woman said, "Oliviaaaa? Who's Hunter and what is he doing that you can't concentrate on talking to me?" Olivia had come down off her orgasm. Vaginal fluid was flowing all over my groin and down over my ball to the bed below.

Olivia mouthed the word, "Shit" and put the phone back to her mouth and said, "Sophia. I'm fine. In fact, I haven't been better in my life. OK?"

I heard loud and clear when Sophia yelled into the phone, "Oh my God. Olivia, Honey. You're fucking the pool guy, aren't you? Well, fuck me."

Olivia thought for a moment. She had wanted her tryst with Hunter to be a secret and now it was out in a blabber-mouth neighborhood craving rumor and scandal. She said, "Come by tomorrow at 2:00 and I believe I can make that happen. I could hear both sides of the conversation and I started fucking Olivia again. She blurted out, "UUUNNNGGGHHH" again right into the phone.

I could hear Sophia say, "Jesus Olivia. You're fucking him right now while you're talking to me aren't you? Oh fuck. I'm jealous and I'm sopping wet. I'm coming over right now."

Olivia tried to get a word in after "right now." but the line went dead with a click. "Oh fuck. Hunter, this is your fault you bad boy. Now she is going to be here in two minutes. I know Sophia. She'll barge right in and run up the stairs. Fuck, what are we going to do?"

I said, "Olivia, relax. Just sit there right where you are and we'll be fucking our brains out when she comes through that door. My cock is a steel pipe again from this new twist. In fact, I'm not going to let you do anything else."

I pushed my cock deep into her pussy and she groaned again. We heard the back door open and footfalls on the stairs. We heard Sophia say, "Olivia, where are you. I know you're here. I launched my hips up and she gave the same "UUUNNNGGGGHHH" again. Seconds later, Sophia burst into the spare bedroom and came to any immediate halt with a stunned look on her face.

With an audience now watching, Olivia went over the top of another orgasm. Sophia's fingers went into her pants and I could see her fingers fucking her own pussy. Olivia let out a scream just like the one that started this. Sophia's legs were getting wobbly and she moved across the room and sat in an overstuffed, wingback chair by the bed.

Olivia collapsed her tits down onto my chest. She was folded in half and she wasn't participating in the fucking motion any more. She had checked out as she rolled down off her last orgasm. It wasn't a big one. She looked up at me and said, "Hunter, baby, I'm a rag doll. I'm done sweetie." She fell off the side opposite where Sophia was sitting and didn't move again for a long time. Now Sophia had a perfect view of my cock as it stood straight up. Sophia watched it bounce up and down as she continued frigging herself off. Her throat was tight and she was breathing ragged and heavy.

I turned my head and looked at Sophia. She barely acknowledged me. She was just staring at my cock. I said, "Sophia. Hi, my name is Hunter and I'm the pool guy." I put out my hand to shake and she pulled her hand out of her pussy and before she realized what she had done, shook my offered hand. When our hands separated, I pushed my hand into my mouth and licked Sophia's pussy juice from my fingers and palm. Sophia went red with embarrassment at what she had done. I said, "Yummy. Sophia you are delicious. Can you come over here and help me out? Olivia has done such a wonderful job of getting my cock hard but as you can see, she has so rudely left me hanging."

Sophia smiled at me and said, "That was kind of rude of her now wasn't it?" She stood up and removed her clothes. What a beauty. She was about the same age as Olivia, late twenties. She was shorter at probably 5'2". She was lean with perfect female curves. Her tits were a C-cup, I would guess. They looked plenty large on her small frame. She had brown hair with red highlights that came down past her shoulders almost to her nipples which were standing erect. I would guess that all the women in this neighborhood were probably 'Trophy Wives' all married to older rich dudes who can't get an erection any more. She climbed up on the bed and moved over next to me.

She smiled at me as she reached her hand around my fatty and started jerking me off. Sophia didn't seem to mind that it was coated in Olivia's creamy jizz. She didn't mind again when she sank her mouth down over the head and pushed her mouth slowly down the entire length and into her throat. My eyes bulged out of my head. She had maneuvered her body so she could watch my face and all its contortions as she gave me an amazing throat fuck. "Holy Shit!" I said.

Sophia sucked my cock for several minutes. Again, in spite of my many orgasms, I was getting close to blowing in Sophia's face. I didn't want that to happen. I wanted to fuck her silly. She had asked for it. I wanted to give it to her. Sophia was savvy and she recognized the symptoms. She slowed her pace down and I began to get control of myself. She pulled completely off of me and said with a huge grin on her face, "Hunter. Have you ever fucked anyone in the ass before?"


My eyes about blew out of my sockets. I nearly yelled, "No!" I had heard of it obviously but it had never been offered to me as an option. My cock was bouncing again and Sophia wrapped her hand around it to stop it.

Sophia looked over at Olivia with the obvious question on her face. Well, it seemed to be obvious to them but not to me. Olivia could barely move and just pointed at the night stand near where Sophia had been sitting. Sophia crawled across the bed and pulled a tube of KY Jelly from the drawer. She pushed a gob of jelly into her hand and then placed it on her anus. She pushed as much as she could into her bowels. She wrapped her greased fingers around my cock and pumped it a few times. From the huge grin on her face was enjoying herself.

Sophia moved beside me and positioned herself on her hands and knees. She slapped herself on her ass-cheeks and said, "Right here big boy. Push that fatty into my ass. Go real slow. I'll have to adjust quite a bit to that thing. If I say stop you stop. I'll push back on you when I'm ready to take more."

I eagerly moved up on my knees behind her. I put one hand on her hips and the other on my cock and guided the head to her anus which was slammed shut. I pushed it into her until the thickest part at the base of the glans passed her sphincter. She told me to stop. I held that position and I could feel her relaxing her sphincter. She pushed back on me and I pushed another couple of inched in and she flinched and told me to stop. She relaxed and pushed back. It slid more into her. She didn't say stop again, so I pushed my cock all the way in until my balls were touching her pussy.

I held my position until she started to pull back off. The heat and the pressure were incredible. When she had pulled all the way back to the ridge of the glans, she pushed back on me and the entire cock sank to the hilt. "Unbelievable. This is literally hot," I said.

Sophia and I began a smooth fucking pace as my cock slid in and out of her ass. I looked down at Olivia and she had begun palming Sophia's tits as they were hanging in her face. Sophia was groaning loudly with each penetration. I could feel my balls contracting. My cock surged in size and Sophia screamed, "OOOHHHH MMYYY GGGGOODDD. I'MMMM HAVVINNGGG AN ANAL ORRRGGGAASSMM. HOLLYYY SSHHITTTT."

When Sophia could move again, she maneuvered her torso toward Olivia so she could suck her massive tits. Olivia was moaning over and over at this new assault on her senses which had overloaded a long time before. I kept on fucking Sophia's ass as she was fucking me back. The heat and the clamping of her anus on my cock were incredible. I was just about done and Sophia knew it too. She raised her head from Olivia's tits and turned to me and said, "Hunter. Baby. Cum in my ass."

It wasn't five seconds later but I did as she requested. Every fiber of my body was on fire and every muscle was clenched and knotted up tight. My toes, Fingers, face, chest, arms, legs. I gritted my teeth and when the first rope blasted into Sophia's ass, I groaned loudly, "UUUNNNGGGHHH. FFUCCKK. OOHH MMYYY GGGOODDD. FFUUCCCK." I thrust my hips hard into her on each blast of cum.

Sophia was screaming too. Her face was a contorted mask. Olivia held her head against her tits with her arms and I noticed that she was smiling up at me. When she noticed that I was watching her, she blew me an air-kiss. When Sophia had settled down and her breathing had mostly returned to normal, I pulled my cock from her ass. I noticed that her anus stayed open in a gaping maw. I couldn't resist it. I pushed my still hard cock back into her ass and as she screamed over and over again, I fucked her for another five minutes before I blew another load in her. By then, I was senseless.

I pulled out of her and watched her catch gobs and gobs of cum drooling out of her ass into her hand. She fell to the bed and rolled on her side toward Olivia. They were face to face. Sophia brought her cum filled hand to her face and lapped as much as she could into her mouth. She looked at Olivia and pushed her hand toward her face. Olivia bent over Sophia's hand and lapped up the rest of the cum that had drooled out of Sophia's ass. I thought, 'Well I would guess that they are truly the best of friends.'

I rolled over on my side. We all laid there for many minutes collecting our breaths. I thought, "Jesus Christ, I lost count of how many times I've cummed today." I smiled to myself and thought, "I don't have a clue how many times these two ladies have cum today."

I had always thought it was the man's responsibility to make sure a woman had her orgasm or orgasms if she was so lucky, before the man had his. From what I could tell, both of these two beautiful women were married to men that thought otherwise.

Sophia recovered first and sat up and sternly said, "Olivia. How long have you been keeping this a secret? Shame on you for not sharing with your best friend. You know how frustrated I've been with my husband. We sit around and bitch about constantly, and here you are with a young guy with a big fat cock who can fuck all day. Honestly."

Olivia laughed as said, "Sophia, honey. Today was the first time." Sophia looked at me and I nodded. Sophia said, "Ok. I'm sorry. But you weren't going to share, were you?"

Olivia said, "Actually, I wasn't. I know how everyone in this neighborhood loves the gossip, rumor and scandals. If this gets out, it could ruin my marriage. It could ruin yours now. We can't tell anyone about this. If anyone else finds out we will have to include them in the circle." She turned to me and said, "Hunter. I have absolutely loved having sex with you today. I hadn't planned on having a troupe come through and use you like a tool."

I laughed and said, "I loved every second of it. I don't know how many more women like you two I could handle but I would always do my best if others join in. Sophia looked over and went wide eyed when she saw my cock back up to full size again.

Sophia said, "Holy Shit Olivia. He is like a full size, real-life dildo. He doesn't go soft for more than a few minutes." Olivia grinned at me and then at Sophia.

Olivia said, "I guess I done good, huh?" She thought a moment and said to Sophia, "We are never going to keep this from Emma. Should we invite her over for a pool party tomorrow afternoon?" She looked at me and continued, "Hunter, if you're in, we are a click of three women all in the same boat. Do you think you could handle another horny frustrated woman like us?

Hunter grinned at Olivia and said, "I'll give it my best and if I can't I have a friend that could help out if that is ok with you. I consider myself to be your employee. I'll do anything you want."

Olivia said, "Hunter. I think I love you." She grinned and turned to Sophia and said, "I'll call Emma tonight and have her here tomorrow by 12:30. Maybe we can get her buzzed before 2:00 when Hunter arrives to clean the pool. She will go gaga when Hunter is working around the pool with virtually nothing on. I would love it if attacking Hunter is her idea. You know how she always talks about being horny all the time. How she is reaching her sexual peak and all that. She will be all in and hopefully, will keep her mouth shut or suffer the consequences. We all pumped fists. The plan was on.

We all found our clothes and got dressed. Olivia opened the window in the bedroom to clear the smell of sex. I kissed Olivia and then Sophia. I think I floated out to the pool where I gathered up the equipment I had been using and put it in my van. I nearly killed myself driving home with my mind replaying the greatest day of my life; at least until tomorrow.

I called my friend, Noah, to ask him if he would be available tomorrow afternoon if I got jammed up on a job. He said he was free. I certainly didn't tell him what the job might be. This secret had to be kept between the three of us or four. Personally, I wanted to put it on the news.

The next morning, I was at the public pool doing my thing. I was a scatter-brain. I couldn't concentrate on the job at all. It took me way longer to do the job. There was no question about doing a bad job. My dad's reputation would be harmed and I wouldn't allow that. When I was finished I moved onto the second job. I was late but I was able to force myself to think straight.

At 2:00 PM, exactly, I drove into Olivia's driveway and parked where she had instructed me. I got the necessary equipment and carried it around the garage to the pool. I casually noticed that there were people sitting on one end of the deck. I paid them no attention. I returned to get the chemicals I routinely used. It was as hot today as it was yesterday. I stripped off my tee-shirt as usual. I had previously stripped out of my underwear and I was wearing only my nylon athletic shorts. My soft cock hung down my left leg. Nothing showed but anyone who wanted to look could see the contour of my cock hanging down.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,317 Followers