Pool Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,317 Followers

As I set up to begin cleaning the pool, Olivia walked over in her smoking hot bikini that she wore for a minute yesterday. I was trying to keep my cock in check but at the sight of Olivia's huge tits bulging out of her skimpy top, it jumped up. 'Shit,' I thought. There was no question that I had a hard-on now. She said that the plan was on. Emma was here and they had been pounding down the alcohol for an hour now. I looked over and saw Sophia. She was also wearing a thong bikini. Her body looked fantastic in it. She waved at me.

Olivia told me the older woman is Emma who was nearing forty. I told Olivia I would just keep working. I would be getting sweaty again. I kidded Olivia a little and asked if she would be able to keep her hands off my sweaty body. She giggled as she turned to head back to her friends who were all sitting under umbrellas ogling me. I couldn't make out much of the details as they were in shade and I was in bright sun.

I went to work with the long pole scrubbing the sides and floor and vacuuming the entire pool. My chest, abs, arms and back muscles rippled as I kind of exaggerated the tension necessary to move the aluminum pole around. I used my mirrored sunglasses to allow me to look over at the four women without them knowing I was looking. I could see that they were looking at me. I also knew that Olivia and Sophia would be egging Emma on to make a move on me.

I had slowly moved down the pool toward their location. I decided that having a woody tenting these nylon shorts would help the plan. Sophia must have had the same idea. She got up from her lounge chair and walked toward me. My cock surged to full staff when I saw her coming. She walked up close and while pointing at my tent, said loud enough for the others to hear "Is that a pool-tool or are you just glad to see me."

I laughed and said, "With three gorgeous women sitting here in their bikinis a guy doesn't stand a chance. I hope you're not offended. I'll try to keep it under control. Sorry." She grinned at me with her back to the others and winked. She asked if I could show her how to use the long pole connected to a long hose going to the filter. I invited her in close to me and handed the pole to her. She held it like I was but she didn't have the strength to move it very well. I bent over her shoulder to put my hands next to hers and helped her move it forward and back. She was trapped by my arms on either side of her and my body behind her and the water in front. She 'accidently' back into me and her bare back pressed into the hard tent in my shorts. She jumped forward and almost fell in the pool. I threw my arm around her waist and lifted her off to the side. She squealed and started laughing. She retreated to her friends but looked back and pointed at the tent and then at her mouth.

I was close enough now that I could hear them laughing and talking about my muscles or my boner. Sophia was goading Emma to go try the cleaning pole. Sophia said, "Emma you never know when you might need some skills to get a real job."

Emma had been teased enough. She launched herself up out of her chair and walked over to me. She was a very attractive woman of about forty and she had no makeup on. She showed some stretch marks just above her bikini line. Either she had been heavy at one time or she had given birth. My guess was the latter. She obviously worked out. Her body was toned and tight. She stood around 5'5" with large tits. Not as big as Olivia but they were all natural. Her hair was short and blonde. The glint off her huge diamond on her hand nearly blinded me.

She walked up to me and introduced herself, "Hi, my name is Emma. I'm a neighbor of Olivia. I'm looking for a regular Pool Cleaner too. Do you have any time in your schedule?"

I responded, "Hello, Emma. It's nice to meet you. My name is Hunter. It happens that I do have space in my schedule to take you on as a client. When is a good time for you?" After the business was tended to, Emma stood there and watched as I pushed the pole up and down the sides and across the bottom. My arm and chest muscles tensed as I pushed and pulled.

She said, "That looks like its hard work. Can I try it?" I handed her the pole and she held it like I had and moved herself in front of me. She tried to hold the vacuum head against the side of the pool but she couldn't do it. I moved in behind her shapely ass and put my hands beside hers and pulled the pole up the side. She had already spied my boner stretching out my nylon shorts. As we pulled on the pole together she staggered backward. She took one hand off the pole and reached behind her to wrap her fingers around my cock with the nylon shorts between her hand and my cock.

She leaned back against my chest like she was catching herself. She adjusted her hand and pushed it up under the leg of the shorts and now she was tightly gripping my cock skin to skin. Emma looked over at her friends. They had a shocked look on their faces as they knew what she was doing. She turned to face me and switch my cock over to her other hand. She was jerking me off now. She kissed my bare sweaty chest and pushed herself in to me. She looked up at me and I bent down and kissed her lips. She returned a passionate embrace as she kept jacking on my cock. She glanced back at her friends. Their mouths were hanging open.

Emma went down on one knee and pulled my shorts down to the deck. Now all the women could see my cock pushing in and out of Emma's hand. Emma pushed my cock into her mouth and moved down the entire length. When my cock pushed into her throat, I groaned and pulled her head in tighter. I wanted every millimeter of me in her mouth. I started fucking her face at a steady pace, "Mmmmppphhhh," came out of her mouth with each penetration.

Olivia and Sophia were smiling broadly at each other. Their plan was working. Olivia and Sophia stripped their bikinis off and laid down on their lounge chairs. They were both finger-fucking themselves and mashing their tits. The vision of Emma sucking Hunter's cock was incredibly erotic. Both Olivia and Sophia had been wet all day waiting for this.

Olivia's orgasm washed in like a tidal wave. She screamed, "UUUNNNGGGHHH." She was moaning, "OOOHHH...OHHH...OHHH," with each spasm.

Olivia's orgasm pushed Sophia over and she groaned out loudly, "UUUNNNGGG." Followed quickly by "AHHHH.... AHHH....AHHH," and then "I'MMM CUUUMMMINNNNGGG. FFUUCCKKK." A loud squishing sound came out of her pussy as her fingers flew.

Olivia and Sophia recovered from their orgasms and came over and suggested that we take this into the house were we could all be comfortable. I held up one finger and said, "Hold on a minute. Emma is sucking cum up from my toes. Oh Fuck. Emma, I'm going to cum. Jesus." Emma already knew and she increased her full shaft blowjob. As my cock surged, she pulled back to clamp her clips on the ridge as rope after rope of thick, gooey cum exploded into her mouth. She couldn't handle all of it and she couldn't swallow it fast enough before another surged in.

Cum was pushing out her cheeks and her lips were distended. As another shot was expelled her eyes went wide. The tendons in her throat were tightened as she was furiously trying to swallow. Finally she lost the battle and cum pushed out of her mouth and down the sides of my cock and down to her chin before drooling off onto her tits. She gagged and coughed the rest of the cum in her mouth out and another torrent of cum washed down over my cock, which was still in her mouth. With all the coughing and gagging, she wouldn't give it up.

Olivia and Sophia, who were standing only a foot away when they saw the predicament Emma was in and they launched into action. Sophia knelt on one side of me and Olivia on the other. They both clamped their mouths on the length of my cock and began slurping cum from Emma's mouth off my cock.

At that moment, I had Olivia and Sophia sliding up and down on the sides of my cock like they were playing a double sided harmonica and Emma's beautiful mouth perched on the end of my cock. I wished I had a camera right then.

Emma was still struggling trying to swallow what was still in her mouth. Olivia and Sophia were satisfied that my cock was as clean as a whistle and they turned their attention down to the gobs of cum on Emma's tits. By the time Olivia and Sophia had Emma's tits all clean; Emma had finished swallowing the rest of my load. Emma looked at the three of us and said, "Oh my God. That was so yummy."

Olivia, Sophia and Emma all stood up beside me and we all hugged each other. My cock was still hard and Emma wrapped her hand around it and pulled it like a rope as they headed for the house with me in tow.

Olivia led the way back up to the same bedroom. Emma towed me up the stairs. Olivia came over and whispered in my ear. She asked me to get up in the middle of the bed and wait for them. They had to have a conversation together to make sure everyone was on the same page. I did as directed. I was lying on my back with my stiff shaft pointing straight toward the ceiling fan above the bed.

The three of them were naked now as they congregated across the room at Olivia's instance. Emma just wanted at my cock and was agitated by this conference. I watched these three naked extremely attractive 'trophy-wives' in an animated conversation. I knew that Olivia and Sophia were only making sure that no one would ever know about this. Ever. Emma was fully on board as she understood the implications to her cushy life if even a rumor got back to her husband. If Emma was thinking right, she would have walked away but she wasn't. She was all in.

Emma came over and climbed up on the bed on one side of me and immediately sank her mouth down the entire length of my cock. Emma was an accomplished cocksucker and had no trouble deep-throating my cock. She continued her fantastic blowjob for several minutes before pulling off me. She moved up my body and placed one knee on either side of my head and pushed her pussy down into my face. She was holding on to the headboard and grinding herself on my face. I was busy tongue fucking her and trying to breath.

Olivia moved her pussy onto my now vacant cock. I knew that since I had cum ten minutes ago that my next cum would not be as quick. She was rocking her pussy back and forth on my cock and fingering her clit at the same time. I pulled back from Emma's pussy and mumbled, "Oh my God. That feels wonderful." Her pussy was so tight,' I thought. I groaned up into Emma's pussy.

Olivia and Emma had massive, bone crushing orgasms at the same time. They were both gyrating around on my face and cock. They both were groaning out, "AHHHH's" with each spasm. Vaginal fluid was pouring out of Emma and I was lapping it up as fast as I could. I could feel Olivia's pussy clamping hard to be cock and then release it and clamp again. She had lost her muscle control and had stopped her fucking motion. I began rocking my hips up into her to keep the fucking motion going. She screamed and flooded into another orgasm. 'Holy Shit,' I thought.

Sophia sat patiently in the wing-back chair by the bed. She slouched forward so none of her juices would drool down between her legs onto the silk fabric. She was frigging herself as she watched the action. She had a few orgasms but she was horny for a cock. 'There is nothing as good as a real-live cock,' she thought.

Emma recovered from her huge orgasm and fell off my face to the bed beside me. I could see into her pussy and it was still pulsing like it was trying to grab something. Olivia was recovering from her multiple orgasms and was gasping for her breath. Her hands were mashing her tits. I was afraid she would rupture whatever bag she had in there for enhancements. She took a huge gasp and her breathing became more normal. She pulled herself back and rolled over beside Emma.

Sophia was waiting for her opportunity and as soon as Olivia keeled over, she was out of her chair and on the bed. She pulled me up and off onto the floor. I was initially confused but when Sophia moved to the foot of the bed and bent over with her legs spread wide, I got it. I moved my hard cock to her pussy and pushed straight in until my balls slapped against her clit. She screamed from the onslaught. She reached down between her legs and pulled my balls against her clit.

Before I could even move, Sophia was engaged in another orgasm. She was mashing my balls into her clit. Her hips pulsed hard away from me and then hard back into me. She was moaning, "AHHH...AHHH..AHHH," with each pulse. She had her tits in a death grip which slowly started to relax. Only when she had come down off her orgasm did I start fucking her pussy from behind. I pulled my balls out of her hand and extracted my cock to the head and pushed back in hard. I built up the pace from slow and gentle to fast and hard and she had three orgasms before I could feel myself rapidly coming to climax. As my load poured into her, she screamed again, "UUUNNNGGGHHH. YEESSSS. GGIVVEE IT TO MMEEEEE."

Olivia and Emma both sat up on the bed to watch Sophia with her torso draped over the footboard. Her face was down into the bedding trying to drown out her screams. I was standing behind her with my hands firmly grabbing her hips as I pummeled her pussy. My chest muscles and abs and arms were all pulled tight from my climax. Sophia's legs began to buckle and I pressed her harder into the footboard to pin her there until my last spurt was safely deposited in her pussy. We were both sucking air as hard as we could.

I started pulling out of Sophia but Olivia said, "Wait right there." I looked at her with some confusion. Olivia launched herself off the bed and came around beside me and knelt down on the carpet. She said, "OK." I pulled my cock out and Olivia shoved her face into Sophia's pussy and began sucking cum from her. Olivia was mumbling, "Yummmyyyyy," into her pussy. She slurped and sucked for a couple minutes until she was satisfied that cum stains wouldn't appear on the carpet at the foot of the bed. They obviously wouldn't belong to her husband.

The frenzy was over and all three women collapsed on the bed side by side. None of them moved a muscle for ten minutes. I moved back away from the bed and sat down in another overstuffed chair near the door. Just gazing over at these gorgeous naked women was way more than I needed to get my cock back up to full size. I was stroking it slowly as my imagination ran amok.

Emma was the first to stir. She rolled off the bed to the floor. She crawled across the room toward me. Her big tits were hanging to her elbows and they swayed side to side as the approached. She had a very sultry look on her face as she pulled herself up the chair. She took my cock out of my hand and jacked it up and down a few times and she moved to kneel at my feet. She sat her ass down on her feet. She rested her tits on my knees. My cock surged harder with the tits move. As she jacked my cock she licked all around her lips as if to lubricate them before she pushed them down over the head of my cock. "Mmmmpppphhhh," was the only sound in the room each time she pushed her mouth down to my balls. Olivia and Sophia rolled on to their front and held themselves up with their elbows watching Emma give me a throat-job.

I heard Sophia say to Olivia, "Jesus. Emma is one great cocksucker, isn't she?"

Olivia whispered back, "I know. I had no idea. She is always so staid. I'll never think about her the same as I did yesterday. Jesus. She's a freak." Sophia grinned broadly back at her.

I was thoroughly enjoying Emma's throat-job when all hell broke loose in slow motion. I didn't notice anything wrong at first. I was concentrating on Emma's lips sliding up and down my cock, when I heard Sophia say, "Oh Fuck!" I looked up at Sophia and she and Olivia were up on their butts looking past me toward the door.

I turned my head toward the door and saw a girl standing there in her bikini. Even with the shocked look on her face, she was incredibly beautiful. She was tall and slim. Her C-cup tits looked large on her thin frame. She had all the right curves in all the right places. I didn't know who she was. Then it occurred to me. She looked a lot like Emma. 'Oh fuck,' I thought.

The new arrival just stood there in the doorway gawking at Emma with my pole in her mouth. I looked back down at Emma and tapped her on the shoulder. Her eyes had been closed as she was luxuriating in her blowjob. She opened her eyes and in her peripheral vision saw someone standing there. With my cock still ensconced she turned to look at the person in the doorway.

Emma's eyes went wide when she saw that it was her eighteen year old daughter Alexis. She was busted and she stopped the blowjob but kept her lips on my cock buried half-way down. Her eyes didn't leave her daughters eyes, which were boring into her mother's face.

Alexis finally spoke, "Mom? What the fuck. I get home from school to find a note on the table that you are at a pool party at Olivia's. I decide that it's so hot I will join you. I get to the pool and find bikinis and nylon shorts lying all over the place and now I find you with a cock buried in your throat? Jesus Christ!"

I was shocked that Emma had not pulled herself off my cock the moment she saw her daughter standing there. I was even more shocked when she went right back to sucking my cock as she maintained eye contact with Alexis. Again, "mmmuuummmmpppphhh," was the only sound in the room with each deep penetration into Emma's throat.

Alexis took two steps closer to her mother and said, "Mom. Stop." Emma didn't stop. Alexis said, "Jesus mom. At least you could offer me some." Everyone in the room was stunned except Emma. She just smiled around my cock and pulled her face off me and pointed it at Alexis. 'Holy Fuck,' I thought.

Alexis walked directly to her mother and sank down on her knees. I spread my knees wider to give her room to move in beside her mother. Emma was smiling at her daughter as Alexis wrapped her hand around my cock. She said, "Jesus mom. This is a big fatty isn't it?" Emma nodded.

Alexis sank her mouth onto my cock and I groaned loudly, "Mmmmpppphhh." Alexis pushed her lips down the shaft slowly so she could adjust to the size. I was again shocked when her tongue was flicking on my balls with my cock pushed deep in her throat.

Olivia looked at Sophia with shocked face and said, "Oh my God. I never would have guessed."

Sophia said, "Sweet Jesus. Me neither."

Emma was caressing her daughters back and shoulders as Alexis began giving me an incredible blowjob with occasional periods of Throatjob with periods of blowjob/handjob. She was mixing it all up and the sensation was unbelievable. In less than five minutes I knew I was about to explode again. I was polite and said louder than I had wanted, "OH FUCK. I'M GOING TO CUM." Alexis just smiled at me around my cock.

Emma leaned in and whispered loud enough for me to hear "Take his load baby. Show him how it's done." Alexis looked at her mother and smiled as she nodded. I felt my cum surging up my shaft like a run-away freight train. Alarms were sounding in my brain. I was gritting my teeth trying desperately to hold it back. There was no holding this one back. This was nuclear. With incredible force I blew my first shot into Alexis' mouth. It shot directly to the top of her throat. She slammed her eyes shut and coughed a little to get it back in her mouth. She never pulled off and she took every drop without swallowing. Her lips were pressed hard up against the tip to make extra room for cum in her mouth. Her cheeks blew out.

When I finished, she pushed her tongue out of her mouth and licked cum from the eye. She turned toward her mother and opened her mouth to show her. Alexis' mouth was full of cum. She swirled it around in her mouth and bend down to Emma's face and they embraced. Everyone in the room knew that Alexis was pushing her cum load into her mother's mouth.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,317 Followers