Pool Boy

Story Info
Pool boy and neglected housewife cum together.
1.9k words
4.12
93k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Hanna Miller, by all accounts, lived an old-fashioned life. Her husband, Mr. Paul Miller, went to work everyday, 9 am to 5pm, while Hanna stayed home and tended to the house. Her children had moved out some years ago, but Hanna stayed as busy as possible, keeping in shape, preparing healthy dinners, and fucking her husband as many times a day as possible. Well, she used to do that, before Paul suddenly lost his sex drive of a lifetime in a week. Hanna began masturbating more and more to sate her own lust, but her vibrator could only do so much when compared to a real man's cock.

One day, she asked her husband how he still regularly had unprovoked boners and yet rarely ever acted on them, to which he stammered, "Uh, um... it's just not something I can control." Hanna nodded, as she understood what that feeling was like. As the weeks went on and she was forced to play with herself more and more, her thoughts started to drift from her husband fucking her senseless to someone else. Someone... younger.

His name was Richard, and he tended the Miller's pool and yard every Thursday. Hanna did not even know the boy's last name, but she knew what he looked like. He routinely went shirtless due to the boiling sun this time of year, and his boxers were tight enough to notice the sizable bulge whenever he had a boner.

One day, Hanna was walking around her house with only a robe on, drinking wine despite the fact that it was only two in the afternoon. She paused when she saw Richard through the window, cutting their hedges, sweat glistening on his muscles as he cut branch after branch. Hanna unconsciously moved her free hand down toward her crotch, circling her clitoris slowly as she watched Richard work. She suddenly pulled her hand away from herself and turned away abruptly her face turning red. She could have been seen! The thought, however, made her more excited than afraid. She laughed quietly to herself as she considered the situation, before deciding it was all a little too stereotypical. She turned around and walked to the backyard, intent on talking to Richard and dispelling the sexual tension that was solely in her head.

"Man, you're really going at it, huh?"

Richard stopped, wiping some sweat from his brow before turning and sizing Hanna up. He was about a half foot taller than her, but what interested him the most was the clear outline of her nipples through the thin fabric of her robe, and the firm curves of her ass and breasts outlined by the robe. Hanna knew this robe used to be one of her husband's favorites, before he started ignoring her, and she did not mind Richard's stare at all.

"Oh, um, hi there. I'm Richard, I work on your backyard." He stuck his hand out, which Hanna shook.

"Yes, I know that," Hanna giggled, "I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Hanna."

"It's nice to meet you, Hanna" Richard said, trying his best not to stare at her breasts.

"You're in high school, is that correct?"

"Yes, I'm a senior. Turned 18 last month, actually."

Look more like a twenty year old with those muscles, Hanna thought, admiring his wide shoulder and defined jawline.

She snapped out of it. "So do you have any plans after school?"

"Yeah, I'm heading to a college upstate."

"Oh, so you won't be here for too long then," Hanna commented, a slight sadness in her voice.

"I'll be here up until I leave my house," Richard said with a smile, "You guys pay well."

So, the two began talking, and over time this became a regular occurrence. Hanna, in her endless sexual frustration, began wearing more and more revealing clothing when she went out to talk, telling herself it was due to the weather but knowing damn well what she wanted to happen.

As time went one, they began learning more about each other, how most of Richard's friends had moved recently so his social life had somewhat tanked, and how Paul saw Hanna as more of an extension of himself than a real person, or at least that was how Hanna felt. Hanna began to enjoy her time with Richard, and a part of herself realized these talks were having the opposite effect of what she intended. Hanna ignored that part. Still, she managed to steer the conversations away from any dangerous territory, but a few weeks later, during one of their chats wherein Hanna was wearing a small, red swimsuit top and a matching thong, she let her sexual side get the better of her.

"So, do you have a girlfriend?" she blurted out before she could stop herself.

"Uh, yeah, I do," Richard confessed. The two had moved closer and closer, mainly due to Hanna, but Richard had never fought any of her advances.

"Well, a stud like you, I'm not too surprised," Hanna said, smiling. She was close enough to touch his glistening, well-defined abs now, and she was certainly close enough to notice the substantial growth in his pants as she continued talking. "Is she... good looking?"

"Well, yeah, I think so." Richard seemed hesitant, but had grown comfortable with Hanna, and trusted her. She also knew he had not had any conversations like this since his friends moved.

"And, being 18, you guys... " Hanna trailed off, motioning with her hand for Richard to finish the question.

"Oh, yeah, we've had sex. It's alright, I would say her breasts are her best asset in that department."

Hanna smirked. Boys love talking about sex, she thought. She inhaled, ready to take the step she had been dreaming of even before she started to get to know Richard. Pushing her chest up just slightly, causing the fabric to pull against her already erect nipples, she asked, "Are her tits bigger than mine?"

Richard stammered. "Uhh... " was all he could manage to get out as he stared at Hanna's plump bosom. She also thought her breasts were her greatest asset, as despite her age they were still firm and full. Her flat belly and defined collarbone helped show off the size of her tits and accentuated the large curve of her ass. As Richard stood, there, mouth agape, Hanna placed her hands on his chest, outlining his pecs and abs before leaning forward and kissing him. He kissed back, broken from his trance, and reached over and grabbed her bare ass. Hanna could feel his considerable cock through his shorts.

Just then, Paul's car drove in.

The two broke apart, and within seconds, Hanna was locked inside of her bedroom bathroom. She sat down, trying to calm her rapidly beating heart. Jesus Christ! She thought. He's not supposed to be home for a few hours at least! What was I thinking? As Hanna calmed down some, she realized the feeling of being held by Richard had surpassed anything Paul had done for her in the past several months. Their kiss, their sloppy, chaotic kiss had felt more intoxicating than any embrace she and Paul had shared. Still, she clearly could not trust herself around Richard, so with Paul at home, she stayed in her room until she was sure Richard had gone.

For the next few days, as Hanna waited for the next Thursday to roll around, she could think of nothing other than Richard's skin touching her own. It was all she thought about as she prepared meals, went to sleep, or masturbated. Then, come Thursday, she put on her favorite dress. It was white, backless, and strap free. It came up to her upper thigh and was held up by sleeves rather than going around her neck. The fabric was thin and it hugged her curves, showing off her perfect ass and leaving little to the imagination with massive amounts of cleavage and side boob.

Hanna waited for Richard on the backyard porch. And waited. And waited. By the time the sun had gone down, she had drunk herself into a stupor. Paul barely noticed.

The next week went by and Hanna fell back into her habits, berating herself for being so foolish as to believe she deserved a happy experience.

Then, that next Thursday, Richard was there, fishing leaves out of the pool, shirtless and sweating in the blazing sun. Hanna's heart jumped, and she quickly put on her favorite dress from before and strode outside toward Richard. He saw her coming, shock on his face as he took in her luscious curves, and even more so when she kissed him, worming her tongue down his throat and inhaling as much of him as she could. He kissed back,and once again grabbed onto her ass cheeks lightly. After a few moments of intense making out, she broke their embrace, the two grinning at each other, before Hanna pushed him backward into the pool.

Richard fell backward into the water, once again caught off guard, and Hanna followed, dicing in and gasping against the cold shock of the water. She resurfaced, and noticed how her dress was plastered to her tits and thin waistline. She looked around for Richard who had seemingly disappeared, before the water in front of her erupted, spraying her in the face. She laughed as Richard wrapped his arms around her and kissed her once more.

"I've thought of only you for two weeks," he murmured in her ear. "I'm sorry that I missed last week, but I had to take time to consider. I made love to my girlfriend over and over, but each time my mind would drift back to you and your gorgeous tits." As he said this, he leaned down and uncovered them, suckiling at her breasts. Hanna moaned.

"Now, all I want is you," Richard said, before continuing to play with Hanna's nipples and help her out of her dress. She undid his shorts and let both articles of clothing float to the top. Hanna was finally able to feel Richard's massive cock, and it was so much larger than she had previously thought, much larger than Paul's. She took it into her hands, Richard still fondling her breasts, and moaned as she impaled herself with his cock. Richard gasped, stopping for a moment to appreciate the tightness of Hanna's pussy, and then grabbed her ass. She quickly took the cue and jumped up, wrapping her legs around his body, as he pinned her against the side of the pool and began fucking her underwater. She moaned, arching her back, giving slight thrusts with her hips, eliciting more groans out of Richard. She was experienced with pleasing men, and she wanted nothing more than for Richard to enjoy his time with her. They fucked for what felt like hours but was most likely minutes, Hanna orgasming every so often, causing her pussy to contract and expand around Richard's hard cock. Then, Richard finally began to break.

"I'm gonna cum," he warned, trying to hold back his moans of ecstasy.

"Then cum," Hanna answered, holding onto him even tighter. Her smug answer set Richard over the edge, and he came hard inside of her, filling her up with warm cum. Hanna shrieked with pleasure at the feeling of it, orgasming herself, and the two held each other. They basked in the warmth of the afternoon sun, both intoxicated with the other's body.