Pool Boy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I accentuated the look on my face when I said, "Homminna..Homminna..Homminna." Alexis and Emma both burst out laughing and Alexis walked to me and threw her arms around my neck and kissed my lips. I put my hand on her slim waist. I ran my hands down over the curves of her hips and around to her ass-cheeks. She giggled and pulled back.

She shook her finger at me and said, "Now Hunter. We have to at least appear prim and proper in public. With my mother watching? Shame on you." Emma laughed out loud and Alexis giggled.

I said, "We had better get going. Dinner reservations were five minutes ago." Even though it was hot outside, Alexis had a shawl. It could get cool after the sun went down which wouldn't be for another half-hour. Alexis kissed her mother and said good night. Emma handed a large handbag to Alexis as she followed me out the door. I apologized for the mode of transportation and I explained that I was hoping to use my parent's car but they were away for the weekend. She said that it was not a problem and no apologies were necessary. I opened the door for her and offered my hand to help her up. She accepted my hand and smiled at me.

I drove as fast as I dared praying that Erin or Sam wouldn't pull me over again. We arrived at the restaurant twenty minutes late. To my relief, they honored my reservation. They obviously wouldn't serve us alcohol but I was starting to calm down anyway. My heart was approaching normal. Alexis was a little flushed too. I reached my hand across the table and she put her hand into it. She smiled at me and looked down at her hand in mine. I caressed her knuckles and long fingers with the index finger of my other hand. I ran my finger across the top of her hand and between the third knuckles of her index and middle finger like her fingers represented her legs and I was caressing her pussy. She shivered with the thought.

We ordered our meals and talked about her life. Alexis was frank and honest and pretty much told the same story that Emma had told. I told her about my life. I had grown up right here in this town. I explained that my mother was a stay-at-home mom when I was in grade school and then took a job to relieve the financial burdens from my father who had worked two jobs to make ends meet. I told her that I love them dearly and her eyes teared up.

We drank our sodas and laughed as we softly talked about our mutual experiences this past week. She didn't know that her stepdad had hit her mother about the Ron and Paul assault on her at the party. Her face flushed with anger but she put it away quickly and went back to just talking about things going on in their lives. As I was becoming comfortable, I told her that I was so unbelievably nervous about our date all week. She laughed and said that she was too and then said that the nerves were unwarranted. She was so at-ease, it was like we had been dating for years. I smiled and thought, 'it's our first date and we've been fucking for a week.'

Alexis saw the smile and look of contemplation on my face. She asked what I was thinking just then. I looked at her and told her the truth. She burst out laughing and everyone around us paused their conversations to look at us. She looked around and I could tell from the evil little look in her eyes that she was about to repeat to them what I had said to her. I caught her attention and said, "Don't you dare."

She laughed again and said, "Are you reading my mind?"

We finished out meal and added dessert. It was after 10:00 PM when I paid the bill and draped Alexis' shawl over her shoulders. I helped her up into the van again and before I could get out of the parking lot, Alexis said, "You mentioned that your folks are away this weekend. How would you like to play house for a couple days?" I looked over at her but didn't say anything right away. I glanced back at the road. She said, "What? I can't help it. I've been going commando all night. This dress is rubbing on my hard nipples. This van reeks of sex so bad that it overpowers the chemicals. You've had a hard-on since I came down the stairs at home. I'm overloaded here. I'm sorry, but I want you in me so bad."

I stepped down on the accelerator as I reached down to adjust the placement of my raging hard-on. She smiled over at me as she had received her answer. She slid off her seat and knelt down on the floor between our seats. She unbuckled, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. I lifted my ass off my seat as I drove and she pulled my pants down to my knees. My cock sprang out and right into her mouth as she pushed down to my balls. I had to slow down or we wouldn't be getting to my house.

I could hear her pussy squishing as she was pushing multiple fingers in and out. She was breathing very heavy around my cock. She opened her mouth wide and furiously began bouncing on my cock, "AAAWWWKKK...AAAWWWWKKK...AAAWWWKKK." I was only a few miles from home. I could feel my imminent explosion coming on fast. I didn't have to worry about being one and done, so I just let it come. Cum it did. She felt it coming too and she pulled her mouth back and clamped her lips at the ridge of my glans and jacked on my cock with her two hands. "Oh fuck." I blurted out. My hips pivoted up and shot after shot of white, gooey cum splashed into her mouth.

Alexis squealed with glee as her mouth filled quickly. She was swallowing as fast as it arrived and she had no problem handling it. When my final rope shot into her mouth she pulled back off me and pushed herself up and kissed me on the lips. She ran her tongue over my lips and into my mouth. I could taste my own cum. It was salty and a little bitter. She pulled back and said, "It's a little more bitter than usual. Have you been drinking alcohol? My dad's cum is way more bitter than yours, especially when he's been drinking."

I said, "I had a beer at your house before you came down. I was freaking out with nerves. Your mother thought it would help calm me down." 'Hummm,' I thought. 'I could see an experiment forming. Does alcohol make cum more bitter?' I pulled into my driveway and turned off the lights. I turned off the dome light to give us a little more privacy. I pulled my pants back up and zipped them before I opened my door and slid to the ground. I hurried around to the passenger side to open her door. She handed me the big handbag that her mother had handed to her on the way out the door. I had a confused look on my face but I didn't say anything and she didn't react to it. I helped her step down to the ground.

I hurriedly unlocked the front door and we both scooted inside. It was dark and I started for the light switch, but Alexis put her arm around my waist and pulled herself up close to me. I could see her looking up at me. The dull street lights outside contributed enough illumination to color everything in various shades of gray. She pulled herself up as I bent lower. We kissed passionately in the middle. Her hands fell off my waist and I could feel them fumbling with my zipper. As my pants fell to the floor, Alexis' hand was in my underwear stroking my already hard cock. I moaned into her mouth when her cool hands touched my hot member.

I reached around to her neck and found her dress zipper and I slowly pulled it down to the small of her back. She removed her hand from my cock and let the dress fall to the floor beside my pants. Other than her stiletto heels, she was completely naked. She pushed her hard nipples against my hard, chiseled stomach. I used each foot to kick my shoes off and stepped out of the pants. I was hoping she would leave her shoes on and she did.

Alexis raised her hands and pulled my tie down and then over my head. She began unbuttoning my shirt and with the last one she pushed my shirt and jacket off my shoulders and down my arms. We both stood in the dark Living Room with her in her stilettos and me in my socks. We just held each other tight. I occasionally kissed her forehead and she would kiss my chest and shoulders. Nothing was said. There was total silence in the room. My rigid cock was pressed off to the side, gently bobbing against Alexis' waist.

Alexis looked up and whispered as though she was afraid to shatter the silence, "Show me your bedroom." I started to turn but she held on tight and stopped my movement. I shuffled my feet backwards toward my bedroom and she shuffled along with me but retained her grip on me. I reached behind me and opened the door and pushed it back against the wall. We shuffled in together and I turned on the light. She pulled her head back from my chest and looked around the room.

Alexis giggled when she saw that I had twin-sized beds pushed up close against opposite walls. I looked down at her when she giggled and said, "That is my bed as I nodded my head to the right and that is your bed and nodded to the left." She frowned and stuck out her lower lip. I smiled at her.

She swatted me on the arm and said, "Oh you. Stop teasing me. You know we only need space for one body. Either you will be on top or I will." I laughed and bent low to kiss her. I loved kissing her. She slid down my body, kissing her way was she descended. She kissed my pubic area and then all the way along my upraised cock, over the glans where she flicked her tongue around on the velvety pebbled skin and then down the underside of my cock. She sucked one testicle fully into her mouth and pushed it all around with her tongue and then pursed her tightened lips and pulled it back out with a 'pop'. She repeated this on the other ball. As she was paying homage to my groin area, her hands had descended down the outside of my thighs and as she finished her ministrations on my second testicle, her fingernails lightly traced back up on the inside of my thighs.

I watched her go down my body until she kissed my glans. Then my head involuntarily rocked back on my shoulders and I groaned from the contact. Alexis loved how her actions made a man react and even though I was facing the ceiling with my eyes shut, I could see her smile in my mind's eye when I groaned.

When her mouth pushed onto the tip of my cock and her lips clenched tightly below the ridge line I was still inspecting the ceiling. I shivered from end to end and moaned loudly when I felt her clenched lips slowly push down my shaft to my balls. She even pushed her tongue out at the bottom and flicked my balls. I groaned again. My cock was like a steel pipe. The sensation of the friction of her lips dragging over every contour was insane. My legs began to wobble and Alexis put her hands on my knees to steady them.

Alexis pulled her head off my cock and I looked down to see what she was going to do now. She was smiling up at me as she ran her hands up my thighs and took my hands in hers. She pulled me down to my knees on the floor. She pushed me gently wanting me to sit on my butt, which I did. She maneuvered me around so my back was against the bed. She folded my legs in front of me like an Indian sitting by the campfire. My cock was bobbing up and down.

Alexis stood up and stepped in close and used both hands to separate her labia as I pushed my face to her pubis. She was soaking wet and her juices were flowing down the inside of her thighs. I flicked my tongue on her clit and her hips pulled away and then snapped back to my face. She moaned and groaned as I tongue-fucked her. She stood for only a few moments with her hands gently on each side of my face with my hands on her perfect ass.

She didn't pull away; she just slowly sank down. She intentionally dragged her tits down my chest and her nipples felt like nails as she descended. She stopped when her pussy touched the tip of my cock. She guided me into her and then pushed down the entire length.

When she was settled there, she wrapped her legs around behind me. Her face was nearly even with mine and she cupped my face in her hands and leaned in and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around her back and held her to me. Neither one of us moved. We just kissed where ever each of us could reach but she was fucking me with her vaginal muscles.

I was surprised that she was having the intended effect. My cock was so hard and I could play that game too. I used my muscles to make my cock move inside her. I could make it surge harder and get softer at will. I have no idea if that is normal or not. It just is.

When she felt my cock moving in her and getting larger and then softer and then larger again, she pulled her head back and looked at me. She was the first one to speak since we came in when she said, "How are you doing that with your cock?"

"I just clench certain muscles and I can' tell you which ones. You can feel it?"

"Yes I can and it feels wonderful. It's like when you cum."

My cock was going to burst, it was so hard. I moved my hands down over her hips and around to cup her ass-cheeks. I ran one of my index fingers to the back end of her cock stuffed pussy and rubbed in around to collect her escaping vaginal juices. I pushed my lubricated finger into her anus, one knuckle deep. She sat up straight with this new sensation and she slowly lowered her head as she groaned, "UNNGGGHHH. Oh my God. That feels incredible right...NNNOOOWWWWWWW."

Alexis' head shot back up and tipped back on her shoulders as she screamed, "OOOOHHHH FFUUUUCCKK. IIII'MMM CCCUMMINNGGG. OHHHH JJJEESSSSSUSS." Her hips rocked forward and back several times as her orgasm roared in. She grabbed her tits and was roughly mashing on them. I never would have thought about handling her tits this rough. Her pussy was clamping and unclamping on my static cock. I had not moved since she sat down.

I watched as she writhed all over my lap. As her head shot back and then forward she noticed that I was smiling at her and she flashed a fleeting smile of her own. I pull my finger from her anus and lifted her ass and pulled her up the length of my cock and lowered her back down again. Before I could get through one more cycle, she exploded into another orgasm, "OOOOHHHHH...OOOOHHHHH...OHHHH," groaned out of her throat with each spasm of every muscle in her body including her vagina.

A half dozen cycles up and back down my cock and I was exploding into my own orgasm. "JJJEESSSUSSS," erupted from my mouth as my hips moved back a little and then fired forward as the first of many streams of cum launched from my cock into her pussy. She opened her mouth to scream but no sound came out other than a forceful exhale punctuated by a long wheezing sound. My hips continued firing forward with each shot and her hips were doing the same with her own rhythm.

When I launched my last shot my senses started coming back on-line and I looked at her face only inches from mine. She was still clenching her muscles in a random pattern. Her mouth was hanging open as she gulped in air and forcefully exhaled. Her chest expanded and collapsed with each one. She wasn't acknowledging me yet, even though she had thrown her arms around my neck she was just hanging on.

When she stopped quaking, I pulled her close and kissed her on the neck and shoulders. After a long time, she muttered, "Jesus Christ. That was fucking amazing. What did you do to me?" I didn't say anything as I assumed it was a rhetorical question.

I had been sitting on the floor with Alexis on my lap for more than an hour and my legs were screaming with pain and numbness. Still I waited for Alexis to fully recover and push herself off my hard cock and roll onto the hardwood floor. I couldn't move my legs. I had to move them with my hands and I straightened them out in front of me and lifted my knees. My balls were soaked with my own gooey cum and Alexis' juices that had leaked out of her. I just sat there until I got some feeling in my legs. Alexis was just lying on the floor beside me as she ran one hand up and down my sticky, gooey cock. Occasionally, she pulled her hand off my cock and licked her fingers and palm and pushed it back down my shaft.

When my legs worked, I pushed myself up to sit on the bed, taking Alexi's hand with me. I said, "Would you like a drink? I mean an alcohol drink. We can get started on that experiment to find out if it causes cum to taste worse."

She laughed and said, "You jerk. I was just commenting on an observation. I wasn't complaining. God, I love your cum. Can you bottle it for me?" She laughed again and said, "If you do, I'd have to fight my mother off." I laughed too.

I offered Alexis my hand and she pulled herself up to sit beside me on the bed. "So, do you want a beer or glass of wine or something?"

She thought a moment and said, "I'll take a beer." I stood and walked out of the room. Alexis pulled up her oversized handbag and pulled out a complete set of clothes and muttered to herself, "Mom, you are a genius." She pulled on her underwear and a bra and then pulled on a light sweater and a pair of palazzo pants. She kicked off her stiletto heels and pulled on a pair of high heeled sandals.

Before I could get the beers and open them and return to my bedroom, Alexis met me in the Living Room fully clothed. I stopped and looked at her. Now the handbag made sense. I scanned her up and down and said, "You are beautiful, no matter what you wear, or don't wear." She giggled and grabbed the beer and took a long swig. She sat down on the couch and I went to my bedroom and dressed in my usual casual clothes that consisted of a pair of jean and a knit short-sleeve shirt.

We cuddled up on the couch together and watched TV. She said, "See, playing house just like we were married." I smiled down at her face below me and kissed her on her neck. I made like I was a vampire and I put my open mouth down on her neck like I was going to bite her. She laughed and screamed and laughed some more. She yelled out, "Oh you are a bad man. Please don't ravage me." She turned toward me and kissed me on the lips and said, "Please ravage me - but not right now." She laughed and giggled again and I ran my hands up under her sweater and gently molested her tits through her bra.

We laid there on the couch with me behind and her on the edge watching an HBO movie. Every now and then I would attack her tits or her pussy and she would reach back and grab my cock through my jeans. Our groping sessions were interrupted by quick trips to the kitchen for more beers.

It was well after 1:00 AM when the movie ended. By then we were just making out face to face on the couch. We were getting pretty silly. She was sucking my lower lip out as far as it would go and then release it and it would slap back against my teeth. Every time, she would laugh out loud. I was tickling her and she squirmed all over. These were the things a normal dating relationship would entail and we were both trying to incorporate them into our strange union that started out with her sharing my cock with her mother before we even knew each other's names.

We were having fun goofing around on the couch, but we were both eagerly anticipating what we knew would happen next. I sat up and swung my feet to the floor. She sat up beside me and pushed herself in close to me. She put her hand down on my semi-erect cock through my jeans. She grinned at me as it grew to full dimension under the pressure of her hand. She pushed her other hand down into her pants and pulled it right back out and wiped the moisture she collected on my nose. I licked her fingers clean and muttered, "Yummm."

We finished our third beer. She was giggling and I knew she was buzzed. I outweighed her by more than one hundred pounds and I wasn't affected as much. I adjusted the position of my hard cock and stood up. I offered my hand to Alexis and pulled her up too. She staggered and started giggling again. I lifted her up into my arms and carried her to my bedroom. She laughed and laughed. I love her laugh.