Pool Boy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,330 Followers

We crept up the stairs listening for sounds of sex coming from the various bedrooms. Way down the hall, there were moans that were pretty loud. There was no way to tell who it was. We turned the other way and went into Emma's bedroom. We all took a quick shower together, dried off and got between the sheets. Emma and Alexis made sure I was in the middle. I knew that sometime between now and the light of dawn, one of them would be after my cock.

In less than five minutes, Alexis began lightly 'puffing'. She had cuddled into my left shoulder and neck and there was no way to escape the constant metronomic sound. I didn't want to wake her to stop her 'puffing' so I rolled my head over and kissed her on the forehead. She roused up a little and rolled over away from me.

Emma lay on her pillow facing me and her breathing had become very shallow. When her hand moved to my stomach and then down my body to stop on my crotch, I was waiting for the next move. It never came and I fell asleep waiting for it.

I woke as dawn was breaking to the sounds of sex coming from another bedroom down the hall. I laid there listening for a long time trying to figure out who it was. The sound was pretty close so it couldn't have been the same couple at the end of the hall that we had heard last night. Alexis and Emma were sleeping hard and I didn't want to wake them, so I used my feet and legs to pull myself to the bottom of the bed and onto the floor. I was naked and my clothes were downstairs in the study along with everyone else's. I opened the door without a sound and crept out into the hall. The sex sounds were louder out here. Curiosity was killing me and I moved over to the door to the bedroom next to the Master Bedroom and listened. The sex appeared to be over now and they were talking. It was Noah talking. I would recognize his voice anywhere. I assumed he was with Jillian. They had gone up the stairs hand in hand last night.

I smiled to myself and thought, "Good for you Noah." I moved quietly away from the door and crept down the stairs to the foyer. I stood on the cold tile floor and listened for any noises. There were none. I padded across the foyer to the kitchen. I found cups and coffee pods for the coffee machine in a cupboard over the machine sitting on the counter. While it was making its single cup of coffee, I went back to the study and pulled on my shorts and then my tee-shirt. I noted my completely flaccid cock and the dull throb in my balls.

After collecting my coffee cup, I went out the back door and sprawled out on a lounge chair by the pool. There wasn't a breath of air stirring. Birds chirped far away. I cradled my coffee cup in my hands resting on my stomach. I closed my eyes and just listened to the silence. I loved the outdoors on days like this.

I thought about yesterday and last night. My mind stuck on one scene in particular. I smiled to myself and dug my hand down into one of my cargo short's many pockets and pulled out my cell-phone. I scrolled through the directory and found what I was looking for. I pressed the send button and in a few moments I was talking to a college buddy who worked at the local Pizza parlor. I placed my order for four large breakfast pizzas and gave him the address and some additional directions. He said it would be forty minutes. I pressed the end button and stuffed the phone back in my shorts.

I leaned back in the chair and sipped my coffee. My cock stirred in my pants as I thought about how to execute my plan. In fifteen minutes, my coffee was long gone and I went inside to make another cup. The Keurig machine groaned for a few seconds and I took the cup and sat down at the kitchen-nook table. I could hear moaning and groaning and screams of pleasure from the bedrooms upstairs all the way down here. My cock stirred again.

After another fifteen minutes, I deposited my empty coffee cup in the kitchen and I walked through the mudroom to the garage. I stood there in the first garage stall waiting for my friend with the pizzas. When I saw the car with the pizza delivery sign on the roof, I stepped out the door into the driveway. My buddy got out and we shook hands and gave each other a man-hug. I paid him first and he gave me the pizzas. Then he handed me a tee-shirt and a baseball hat just like what he was wearing. I held up the tee-shirt and frowned at him. "Is this the largest size you have?" He looked up at me and told me that I would look great in it.

I set the pizzas on the hood of his car and stripped my tee-shirt off and struggled to pull the bright red nylon tee-shirt with the pizza parlor logo on the left breast over my head. It was way too small and it tightly hugged every single contour of muscles from my biceps to my abdominals. It looked like it had been spray-painted on. We shook hands as I pulled the baseball hat down low on my head. I picked up the pizzas and headed for the front door. He drove out of the driveway and once again there was total silence. The sounds of my bare feet slapping on the cobblestone driveway and walkway were the only sounds other than the blood rushing through my ears. My cock was pushing hard on the front of my shorts. I reached out with one hand and rang the doorbell and then reached down and unzipped my shorts. My cock forced its way out. I didn't hear any movement inside so I rang the doorbell again. I noticed the sheer lace curtains in the living room move and I could hear someone yelling, "It's a guy with some pizzas." I waited.

After a couple minutes I rang the doorbell again and immediately the door started to open and I heard Alexis' voice yelling, "Hold on. I'm coming,"

Alexis appeared at the door in a robe. She looked first at the pizzas and then her eyes rose up my body and looked at my face. I was grinning from ear to ear. I said, "No, you're not coming yet, but you will be soon."

She looked stunned as I forced my way past the door and moved both of us into the foyer. I closed the door and stood there holding the pizza boxes above my exposed cock. Someone's naked body was just disappearing up the stairs yelling, "Whaaaa-hoooo, breakfast pizzas."

Emma was standing halfway down the stairs in her robe. When she recognized me under the hat she grinned and said, "See Alexis, I told you there was a pizza delivery guy in your future." Alexis came in as close as the pizza boxes allowed and ran her hands across the tight tee-shirt and down over my pectoral and abdominal muscles. She looked up at me and smiled, "I love the tee-shirt. It's just the right size." She stepped back and grabbed the pizza boxes. I held on to them and suggested that she should have one hand on the bottom. She smiled and pushed one hand under the boxes and right on to my super-hard cock. A huge grin formed on her face as she wrapped her fingers around my cock like she was shaking my hand and started stroking it.

Emma could see what was going on from the motion of Alexis' arm. She came down the stairs and walked over to stand beside Alexis. She took the boxes from my hand and as Alexis continued her handjob, Emma went to the stairs and yelled up, "Breakfast pizzas in the kitchen. Come and get it."

Emma disappeared into the kitchen as Alexis went down to her knees and inhaled my hard cock straight down to my balls. I tilted my head back against the door and groaned loudly as one by one, bare-feet pounded down the stairs heading for the kitchen. They were all connected to naked bodies. Most of them didn't notice Alexis on her knees sucking the pizza delivery guy's cock at the front door but Madison and then Jillian did. They both stopped in the foyer and watched us as more bodies flew past them heading for the kitchen.

Madison started tweaking her nipples which were hardening fast. Jillian pushed a hand down to her pussy and started rubbing her palm across her pubis curling her fingers in at the top of her thighs. I could see a glint of moisture when her fingers appeared before they disappeared again.

Madison and Jillian had moved up pretty close behind Alexis' bobbing head to watch. They were both working their pussies with their hands and fingers. I alternated my gaze from one to the other and then down to Alexis' beautiful face full of cock staring up at me.

Alexis pulled her head back and off my cock with a loud 'pop' and stood up. She pulled open her robe and slid her hard nippled tits up my stomach over the tee-shirt. She grabbed my cock in her hand and turned to drag me with her. She ran right into Jillian, whose eyes were shut. Her mouth was open in a silent scream. Jillian staggered backward but didn't go down. Alexis released my cock to reach out and grab Jillian to stop her from falling.

Madison's gaze was on my glistening cock bouncing up and down in front of her. As Jillian was staggering backward, Maddy pushed forward and went down on her knees and forced her mouth from side to side over the tip of my cock. Both hands wrapped around the shaft and she started a corkscrew handjob as she twisted her mouth back and forth around the glans.

Alexis saw Maddy move forward as she was trying to catch Jillian and there was indecision in her mind on whether to stop Maddy or grab Jillian. She went for Jillian.

As soon as she was sure that Jillian wasn't going down, she released her arm and turned back to me and Madison. She watched Madison's bobbing head for only a moment before she said in a firm voice intended only for us, "Maddy. I told you that Hunter is mine. I know his penis is irresistible but that is mine too. Please drop the cock and step away from his balls."

Madison stopped her blowjob and then her handjob and sat back with her ass on the cold tile floor. She had a frown on her face as she looked up at my bouncing cock. Alexis helped her to her feet and pushed her toward the kitchen. She turned toward Jillian who was standing with her fingers furiously frigging her own pussy. She was obviously in the throes of an orgasm as her hips launched forward and then back. Her chest surged in the opposite directions and her head snapped to follow her hips. Her knees started to buckle and I moved over to catch her before she fell. I picked her writhing body up in my arms and carried her into the study and set her down on the couch. Alexis followed along behind.

Both of Jillian's hands were in her crotch with her arms lifting her tits up and in. I was admiring her enhanced cleavage when Alexis pulled me backward. I went down to the carpet beside the couch. I looked up as Alexis was placing one foot on either side of my head facing my feet. She squatted down and pushed her pussy to my chin. She giggled, "Your stubble tickles." I moved my chin around grinding my beard stubble on her labia. She giggled again and then said, "Whoa. Don't move. I found a spot that..." Her voice tailed off as she began grinding her pussy on my chin. I could feel her vaginal fluid running down my chin to my neck and throat.

When she pushed her clitoris onto my chin, I pushed it up into her. She screamed, "OOHHH FFUCCKKK. Baby, it's very sensitive." I pushed my tongue into her pussy as she was grinding on my chin. She groaned in a deep throat-pinched voice, "OOOOHHH MMYYYY GGGAAAAWWWDDDD. FUCK. OH YESSSS. RIGHT THERE." She stopped grinding and held her position as I kept on tongue-fucking her.

My cock was bouncing up down off my stomach in front of her but she was frozen in place as her body clenched hard. Jillian had recovered from her orgasm and was lying on the couch only inches away from Alexis watching every contortion of her face. Jillian leaned forward and kissed Alexis on the lips just as her body seized. Alexis groaned, "YYYUUUNNNGGGHHHH," as an orgasmic wave crashed over her like a tsunami, driving her deeper into sheer ecstasy. Her chest heaved up and down several times as she slumped forward and put her hands on my thighs. Her head snapped back and then forward. Alexis' hips rocked hard against my face forcing her clit onto my stubbled chin. She screamed out very loud which got the attention of the people in the kitchen and they all started streaming in to watch.

Bodies were everywhere jockeying for the best seats. Divia decided the best seat available was on my cock and she squatted down close to Alexis' seemingly unconscious face and worked her pussy onto my shaft. She groaned all the way to the bottom when she muttered, "Jeeessussss Chrisssttt. Fuuuccckkk."

Divia leaned forward and kissed Alexis on the forehead when she lifted her head to see what was going on. She had weathered the storm and was coming back to reality. She saw what Divia was doing and she lifted her head enough for Divia to kiss her on the lips. Divia pulled back and said to Alexis, "Do you mind?" Alexis smiled and shook her head.

I had stopped tongue-fucking Alexis when she stopped her spasms. Her clitoris was super-sensitive. Alexis moved forward toward Divia and began sucking on her tits as Divia worked herself up and down my shaft. I began pivoting my hips to help her. She was moaning constantly as she held onto Alexis' head guiding her mouth on her nipples. The combined attack pushed Divia over into a thunderous orgasm. Her whole body rocked in every direction but she hung on to Alexis' head as though it was a life-line and she would drift off into space if she let go.

Divia's pussy was tight when she slid down my shaft but her clenching pussy was now unbelievably tight and I couldn't force my own orgasm back anymore. I rocked my hips up hard into Divia and launched steam after stream of hot, gooey, pearly white cum into her. She screamed with each shot. When I was done I collapsed my hips back to the floor. My hands were on Alexis' tits as she continued to suck Divia's tits.

When the three of us were done, a roar of applause filled the room. I heard Dean yelling above the din, "Fuck yea. Meat strikes again." I thought, 'I'm going to kill him if he keeps this "Meat" shit up.' Alexis pulled herself off my face and slid up onto the couch next to Jillian who was helping Divia pull herself off my cock. Cum and her juices flooded out of her pussy all over my semi-erect cock and stomach as she stood.

Rachel saw the opportunity and pushed herself out of her chair to kneel between my legs. She bent forward and began lapping up the mixture of my cum and Divia's vaginal juices from my stomach. She lapped and slurped and then licked before she sank her mouth down my shaft which instantly became hard again. She struggled with the girth but she was able to swirl her tongue around my cock and wash it clean. She 'popped' it from her mouth and grinned up at me.

I looked around the room as a dozen naked bodies sat there munching on breakfast pizza. I said, "I hope you bastards left us some." Jackson pulled a slice of pizza out of his mouth and chewed a moment before he mumbled something unintelligible and pointed his remaining pizza slice toward the kitchen. I pulled myself up to my feet and then offered a hand to Alexis. She smiled up at me and said, "I'll race you to the kitchen and she took off. I knew I wasn't going to catch her so I offered a hand to Divia and pulled her up.

When Divia and I arrived in the kitchen Alexis was hungrily attacking a slice of pizza. I saw the discarded boxes and there were only two slices remaining in the last box. I handed one to Divia and took the last one for myself. It was delicious. I had never had a breakfast pizza before. I vowed that this would not be my last slice.

When I finished the pizza, I pushed my semi-hard cock back into my shorts and very carefully zipped up. Divia had already returned to the Study with her pizza. I pulled a still naked Alexis to me and kissed her hard. She ran her fingers over every defined muscle of my arms and torso. She looked back up at me and said, "You have to keep this tee-shirt. You look amazing in it." I smiled and kissed her again.

Over the next hour, the girls pulled on their bikinis or regular clothes, if they brought them. The guys pulled on the clothes that they were wearing when they arrived. Everyone was kissing everyone else. It was hard to tell if there had been any relationships formed. If there were any, it would be Chase and Rachel. The girls had all come with Alexis and she was standing in the foyer, fully clothed, waiting for the final 'good-byes'. When the guys all filed out and Noah had got a ride from Chuck, the girls all hugged Emma and then packed themselves into Emma's big SUV. I stood in the driveway watching and Alexis came over to me and said, "You should pay some attention to my mom while I'm gone. I will hurry back. Don't leave before I get back. OK?" I kissed her.

She slid behind the wheel and drove down the driveway and disappeared up the road. I turned and went back to the house. The driveway was empty except for my van and seeing it reminded me that I had work to do today.

Emma was in the kitchen cleaning up. I helped her by doing anything that she asked. She could tell I was feeling a little melancholy. After the high of the last twenty hours or so, I suppose it was inevitable. I made myself a cup of coffee and went back out to the pool and lay back in a lounge chair. My mind was racing.

I knew from here on the summer would pretty much be a mixture of sex with Olivia almost every day with Sophia mixed in. I would continue my relationship with Alexis and having sex with her and Emma. All in all, it sounded pretty spectacular for a nineteen year old guy and I got another hard-on contemplating that part of it.

I was feeling down because when the summer is over I would go back to college and all of this would stop. Worse was the unspoken truth that Alexis would probably go off to some Ivy League college like Harvard or Yale or Dartmouth. She would have every guy on campus chasing her and with her appetite for sex it wouldn't be long before I was an after-thought. We might get together on semester breaks or holidays. The best case scenario was that we could strike it up again next summer. I smiled to myself as I thought about next summer. Emma would be OK. She would probably get fat from eating so much home delivered pizza.

I laid my head back against the chair and watched a red-tailed hawk lazily souring on the air currents far above me. I sipped my coffee. I pulled myself together and smiled again. I still had the rest of the summer and what I had going has been pretty fantastic. I finished my coffee and went inside. I found Emma in the study wiping down the leather furniture. I wrapped her up in my arms and kissed her hard and long. Then, without a word, I led her by the hand upstairs to her bedroom and made soft and slow and passionate love to her.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,330 Followers