Pool Boy Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,323 Followers

Amanda took my hand and Rachel's and led us to a wood-paneled sitting room further down the foyer to the right. I could hear women's voices talking and laughing as we approached. As we came thru the doorway, three women of various ages stood and smoothed their skirts. They were grinning at each other. One of the three walked over and stuck out her hand. Amanda introduced her as Nicole. I shook her hand and she put her other hand on top of mine.

Nicole was shorter than the others at about 5'2". I guessed her age at late thirties. If she weighed a hundred pounds I would have been surprised. She was very slim with small "A-cup" breasts. She looked amazing in her clothes though. Her hair was auburn and her cobalt blue eyes were captivating. Her lips were probably enhanced and she further enhanced them with bright red lip-gloss. Nicole was nudged by the second woman and Nicole released my hand. Amanda introduced her as Laura.

Laura was closer to forty and she seemed content with looking her age. She wore much less makeup than any of the others. To me, she didn't need much. She was particularly attractive. Her short, wavy, dark brown hair enhanced her aqua-blue eyes. She was taller than the other's at about 5'9". She had kept herself in shape as evidenced by her calves and arms. She wore a short skirt several inches above her knees and a transparent beige silk blouse over a lacy white camisole which showed a lot of cleavage. Laura offered her hand and I took it. She looked me right in the eye and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you Hunter," and promptly released my hand. The third woman stepped up and Amanda introduced Crystal.

Crystal was gorgeous. She was certainly in her late twenties. She dressed more risqué than the others and later on Rachel explained that Crystal had been a stripper until she bagged herself a super-rich, much older husband a few years ago, who had since passed away leaving her a very wealthy widow. She had bleach-blonde hair and she reminded me of Olivia. Her breasts were obviously enhanced but nothing like Olivia's massive globes. She was a little younger than Olivia and marginally prettier. Her figure was smoking hot. Crystal grabbed my hand and stepped in closer than was comfortable. She intentionally pushed herself into my personal space and looked me straight in the eyes and said, "It's very nice to meet friends of Rachel's. I didn't even know Rachel had any men friends." I thought, 'Meow.'

I started to explain but Rachel separated Crystal and me and led me by the hand to the front of the room as the others took their seats again. Rachel started telling the room about how the University's football team had in fact been selected to a Bowl Game to be played after Christmas and before New Year's Day. I looked around the room and all four women were listening to Rachel but they were looking at me. I just stood there and smiled. When Rachel finished, the ladies all started clapping. Rachel was beaming her pride. She turned to me and continued, "I'm sure you recognize Hunter, but if not, he played key roles in both games that won the championship for us. He is a hero on campus." My face got redder and redder from embarrassment. The ladies smiled at my obvious discomfort.

Rachel went on, "Hunter's fiancée is Alexis, the leader of the 'SH5'". Crystal looked confused so Rachel expanded 'SH5' to 'Smoking Hot Five'. The look on Crystal's face morphed from confusion to lust. She bit her lip and grinned at me. I knew exactly what she was thinking at that moment and I grinned back at her.

Rachel finished her statement and turned to me and asked if I'd like to say something. I really didn't. Speaking in front of people scared the shit out of me. I was stuck though so a spoke a few words about how great it was for groups like theirs to work for the continuing prosperity of the University. Two members of Amanda's house staff came in and took drink orders. I ordered a beer. The drinks arrived and kept arriving for more than an hour. I'd had four beers and each of the ladies had that many mixed drinks apiece. I could feel the affect and they were slurring their words and helping each other stagger around.

Amanda came over to me when I was standing there alone and slurred out, "Would you lick a 'ture' of the hawse?"

I said, "Sure," and put my half-full beer down on a coaster. I glanced at Rachel and she was grinning like the Cheshire cat. She was clearly blasted. I figured I had better stop drinking because she wasn't driving home. I followed Amanda out of the room into the foyer. Amanda looked back into the room to see if anyone had paid any attention to Hunter's departure. Only Rachel smiled back at her and lifted her glass.

Amanda took my hand and led me quickly around the ground floor rooms but she didn't dwell in any of them. She led me back into the foyer and up the right-side circular stairs. She took me down the hallway bypassing several rooms on the right and the left. She had apparently abandoned the tour and I figured I would find out what her motive was soon enough; like I didn't already know. At the end of the hall she opened a door and flicked up the light switch. I stepped into an enormous bedroom that went from the front of the house to the back. The room itself was about twenty by forty with gorgeous coffered ceiling. Then there were two huge walk in closets and a huge bathroom between them on the right.

Amanda led me to the edge of the bed and pushed her body against mine forcing me to sit back. Her face was at the same level as mine and she put her arms around my neck and leaned in and kissed me. I kissed her back with a fraction of the passion she was kissing me. Her breathing was catching in her throat and she could barely croak out, "You're fucking Rachel aren't you? I can tell. She hasn't been this animated since I've known her and that's a long time." I'm a terrible liar so I just kept quiet.

She wasn't waiting for an answer anyway. She was all fumble-fingers trying to unbutton her blouse. I reached around her slim waist and found the zipper to her skirt and I lowered it. She was gasping for air from the anticipation. She finally got her bottom button unfastened and she yanked her blouse off and threw it on the bed. She wiggled her hips until her skirt fell to the floor and then she shucked off her bra. Her tits sagged slightly and I hefted them with my hands. When I touched her, I wondered if she'd just burst into flames right there in spontaneous combustion. She groaned harder when I ran my thumbs around her erect nipples. I let my hands descend with a feather touch to her waist and flair out over her hips and then down into her sex. She still had panties on and they were sopping wet. She whimpered and collapsed her torso forward into me and grabbed my shoulders to support herself.

Amanda was trembling as I pushed my fingers inside her panties. When I touched her clitoris she bucked hard against me and groaned, "Oh my gawwwd. I'm cumming already. Fuck." She humped her hips hard against my fingers and moaned, "Yess. Oh fuck, yesssssss." Her vaginal juices flooded her pussy. She released my neck and grabbed my hand and forced my fingers into her pussy and groaned again. Her pussy was clenching on my fingers.

Amanda lost control of her legs as they began shaking. I pulled one hand out of her sex to try to hold her up but that wasn't enough and she went down on her knees pulling my hand free. She was gasping for air. Her face went forward into my crotch. She got control of herself when she realized the proximity of her face to my cock. She grabbed it through my pants and stared up at me with a shocked look and said, "No fucking way." She frantically pulled down my zipper and reached inside to make skin to skin contact and she pulled my cock out. She gawked at it and muttered something like, "Holy shit. No wonder Rachel is...," the rest of her sentence drifted away as she tried to get my cock into her mouth. It took her three tries but she finally got her lips over the head. Her eyes were wide and her cheeks puffed out. She stroked one hand the full length from my balls to her lips and then started jerking me off. She couldn't get any more in her mouth.

Movement at the doorway caught my attention. It was Crystal, followed closely by Laura, Nicole and finally Rachel. Amanda's attention was elsewhere and she didn't realize that we had company. She pulled her lips off my cock and said, "Fuck, Hunter. I can't handle this fatty. It's too big for me."

Crystal was gawking at my cock now and said, "Push over and let a pro do this." Amanda was startled to say the least. She jumped back and fell on her ass and Crystal didn't hesitate to take her position between my legs.

Crystal was about to push her lips over my cock when Rachel said, "Ladies, I think you will want to see his whole package. It's very impressive." She smiled at me. Nicole and Laura moved over and unbuttoned my shirt and peeled it off my shoulders. They both looked over at Rachel and grinned. Nicole ran her fingers down over my pectorals and then traced each of my six-pack obliques and lats. Laura was unbuckling my pants and Crystal pulled them and my boxer shorts down and off my feet.

Crystal was crazed as she contemplated how to attack the fatty in her hand. Nicole and Laura stepped back to watch Crystal perform. They knew her history and they wanted to see her use her 'magic touch' that her husband raved about when he was alive. They had always figured that Crystal had killed the old guy with that 'magic touch'.

Crystal tried to just push her lips over the head and start blowing me. She discovered that she was going to need to work her lips over the huge knob but figured she was good to go after that. She struggled some but she figured it out fast, she was bouncing her head up and down my shaft. She gagged after taking most of me and she was determined to take it all. She ran out of time though when Laura got down on her knees beside Crystal and tapped her on the shoulder. Crystal pulled off my cock trailing a huge amount of saliva. She gathered it in and swallowed it before frowning at Laura. She relented though and handed my cock to Laura.

Laura had seen enough of Crystal's failed attempts and she immediately stretched and wiggled her lips over the knob. She ran her tongue around the ridge and I groaned for the first time. Laura smiled around my cock as she was pleased with my reaction. She flicked her tongue along the nerve bundle below the 'eye'. She knew that this nerve bundle was the male equivalent of the female clitoris and could be as sensitive as a clitoris. She didn't try to deep throat my cock. She was satisfied with what she could handle and she gave me an amazing half-cock blow-job. My head rocked back on my shoulders and I groaned, "Oh fuck, Laura. You're gonna make me cum." She grinned around my cock and accelerated her efforts. Nicole wanted her turn before I blew so she knelt down and tapped Laura on the shoulder.

Nicole whispered to Laura, "Don't be a hog." Laura pulled her lips off my cock and slurped up her own saliva and spit it on my cock. Nicole looked disapprovingly at Laura but took my cock in her hand. She measured her hands around the girth. She could only get a little more than halfway around. Nicole was so slight that I wondered if she would be able to do anything with my cock but she did quite well with it. She had paid attention and she stretched her lips onto my glans with her first attempt, which elicited a buzz of comments from the others kneeling around me. Rachel had sat down in the chair by the door and watched. I was certain that she had expected that this would happen when she asked me to come tonight. Rachel confessed on the ride home that she had watched Amanda take me by the hand on a fictitious house tour and had alerted the others when we didn't come back in a reasonable time.

Amanda, who had been shunted further and further to the back as each of them took their places between my legs sucking on my cock, was surprised when I hadn't cum yet. She made her move when she announced that everyone needed to leave. Nicole pulled her lips off my cock and she and the others all looked at her like she was crazy. She looked from face to face and whined, "Common on you guys. I haven't been laid in months. I'm going to be dragging my pussy on the carpet if I don't get that monster in me tonight. If he's still standing when I get done with him he's yours."

I was amused that this conversation took place with me sitting right there. Rachel grinned over at me and I grinned back. Nicole, Crystal and Laura just looked at Amanda with "Yeah Right," looks on their faces. Amanda then got adamant, "It's my house, damn it." That didn't help either so she shrugged her shoulders and said, "You can stay and watch if you have to." That got smiles from everyone and they parted and let Amanda get through to me.

I decided it was time for me to take control so I stood up and offered my hand to Amanda and helped her up on the bed. The others stood so they could see. I maneuvered Amanda to her back and spread her legs with her knees up. I moved my body up between her legs and bent forward and kissed her passionately on her lips. She was panting she was so hot. Then I kissed my way down to her earlobes and then her neck. I lingered on each of her tits and nipples and she was moaning non-stop. I dragged my tongue through her navel and down over her neatly trimmed mons pubis and flicked my tongue on her clitoris. She screamed hard and thrust her hips up forcing me to follow. She dropped her hips and I moved my tongue into her pussy. She gasped in a breath of air and held it. She was watching my every move as she lay there holding her breath.

The others started taking their clothes off and one by one found a spot on the bed to watch Amanda and me. I noticed that Rachel continued to sit in the chair fully clothed. My plan was to tongue and finger-fuck Amanda to an orgasm. She'd had a small one from my initial touch. Then I planned to fuck her cowgirl of reverse cowgirl, whichever she wanted, until she had another orgasm. I knew plans have a way of going awry but you have to start with one.

I thrust my tongue into her pussy many times and then flicked my tongue along her labia and over her clitoris until she exploded into an orgasm. She screamed loudly. I pulled my tongue back and Nicole, Crystal and Laura leaned in to watch Amanda's pussy clenching on open air. Her hips were thrashing around so much that Nicole and Crystal had to adjust their positions on the bed. When I came up for air I was happy to see the other's diddling their pussies.

My cock was rock hard and Laura had started fondling my balls. I knelt back and looked at Laura and smiled at her. She grinned back. I was sitting on my heels waiting for Amanda to recover before giving her what she ultimately wanted. Laura kept fondling my balls and crystal and Nicole bent their heads into my lap and started sharing blow-jobs. I groaned from the multiple attacks.

When I saw Amanda lift her head to see what was going on, I pulled up off my heels displacing the lips on my cock. I decided to change the plan when it was obvious that Amanda would be unable to stay in the saddle of a cowgirl ride. I moved in beside Amanda and she watched to see what I was going to do. I spooned up to her side and lifted her closest leg over mine as I scooched my cock in close to her pussy from behind. She smiled at me when she understood what I was doing.

Her pussy was gaping and still randomly clenching as I pushed the knob to her pussy. The others moved to the middle of the bed to watch as my shaft entered Amanda's pussy and disappeared slowly all the way to my balls. The buzz of comments started up again. Nicole groaned into a self-induced orgasm as my cock pushed into Amanda. Amanda groaned hard, "OH MY GAWWDDD. FUCK MEEEE. YES. YESS. I'VE NEVER FELT ANYTHING LIKE THIS. DON'T EVER STOP." Rachel was giggling in her chair and I smiled over at her.

I was pumping my hips forward and back driving my cock, in full view of all, into Amanda's pussy. She was moaning out a staccato "AH AH AH AH" which was really a constant "AAAAHHHHHHHH" that got interrupted with each of my thrusts. After a few minutes, Amanda's moans began to increase in pitch until she was screaming and then to a silent scream. Her eyes were bugging out and her mouth was open in an "O". Her hands were mauling her tits as her muscles all clamped up together for a moment before she screamed out, "I'm cumming again. Oh fuck. Yes," and then every muscle released at once.

I had tried to bring my orgasm in to blow when Amanda did but it wasn't going to happen that way. I wasn't even close. I left my cock buried in Amanda pussy as it clenched over and over again. Our breathing was very ragged. My breathing became normal before Amanda's. She lay there for a long time sort of mumbling to herself.

Crystal was the first to move. She knew the deal and I was still standing and she pulled me onto my back which pulled my rigid cock from Amanda, who curled up in a fetal position and rolled on her side away from me. Crystal scrambled up on the bed and assumed a reverse cowgirl position. I watch her incredible ass get into position to push her pussy down my shaft. Nicole and Laura frowned that they hadn't been fast enough. I noted that none of them made any attempt to have lesbian sex with another. Rachel had said she'd never done it before Alexis (which turned out to be a lie), and I figured that none of these women had ever even tried it before. I had noticed Crystal's reaction when Alexis name came up in the introductions. I'd bet anything Crystal was bi-sexual especially considering her background.

I let Crystal ride my cock any way she wanted. She had total control and the only thing I was doing was flexing my cock hard as she was pushing herself down the shaft. She groaned every time. She started gyrating her hips and twisting her body on my cock to change the sensation and it was working. When I felt my orgasm coming on, I grabbed her hips and began flailing my hips up into her. She knew what was about to happen and so did Lauran and Nicole as they both pouted out their lower lips to sulk.

Crystal flinched from every cock flex. She didn't realize I was doing it manually. She was hovering there on the edge of her orgasm when I groaned hard and blew my first salvo of cum up my shaft. She wasn't on the edge anymore as her orgasm suddenly crushed her. Her muscles cramped so hard she seemed to diminish in size. From there, Crystal milked my cock of every single long blast of cum and she screamed out, "Oh fuck," with each one. Her pussy continued to clench long after I was done. Cum was being forced out of her pussy with each clench and Amanda hurried to the bathroom for a towel to catch the mess. That was the last thing she needed before she and her husband got into bed sometime later that night.

Rachel got out of her chair and opened a couple windows in the bedroom to clear the odor of sex. If Amanda's husband came in here with no one in the room, he would know immediately what the smell was. A cold breeze blew through the room and all the naked bodies on the bed shivered and looked back at Rachel in protest. She went back and sat down in her chair.

When Crystal pulled her pussy off my cock, Amanda shoved the towel into her crotch. Crystal held the towel in place as she maneuvered off the bed and went to the bathroom. My cock was still hard but softening. Nicole and Laura looked at each other and then as if they were attached to each other, they went after my cock. Laura got there first and shoved my gooey, sticky cock into her mouth. She lashed her tongue around my shaft and pulled back. Nicole drilled her tongue into the 'eye' for any residual cum. I felt what seemed like a thrum vibrating in my body. I lay there for several minutes waiting for it to dissipate. When I started moving off the bed, that was the signal for the rest of them that playtime was over. Clothes were picked up and pulled back on. Some of the ladies left off their panties. They were soaked anyway.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,323 Followers