Pool Boy Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,328 Followers

The team had a meeting scheduled for nine o'clock in one of the Hotel's conference rooms. I was five minutes early because you didn't want to be even one minute late. There were several team members already there when I walked in. There was a rumble of excitement in the room and as soon as I sat down next to one of the starting Offensive Linemen I said, "What's going on?"

He leaned over and whispered, "Coach caught Jerry fucking Coach Hannah in the elevator. He was going down to the lobby to get a cup of coffee and the elevator door opened and there they were. The story is that Jerry was fucking her in a standing doggy style against the back wall. No one knows what, if anything, Coach is going to do about it."

I smiled and thought, 'Well it looks like Hannah is going to have to pony-up more than regular blow-jobs for the Athletic Director to keep her job now.' I kind of felt sorry for Hannah. She just seemed to be wearing an "Open for business" sign around her neck.

The Head Coach came in at the stroke of nine o'clock and locked the door. He asked one of his assistants to take attendance and he started the meeting. He talked about logistics and schedules, etc. and the meeting was over an hour or so later. He never mentioned the Jerry/Hannah thing, nor did I expect that he would. I caught Dean's attention and we left the meeting together. I asked him how things went last night and he laughed and said that they went to bed and fell asleep and woke up this morning. He chuckled as he said, "I think we're turning into an old married couple."

The players were expected to be dressed in a tie and sport-coat for the bus ride to the stadium. The parking lot was nearly empty. We were arriving three hours before game time. Everyone was kind of somber, listening to their music to get themselves up for the game. I was as nervous as anyone. Anyone who said they weren't nervous was lying.

The equipment guy came in and passed out all new uniforms and helmets. My number was eighty-seven. I was already in my pads and shoes. I held up my new jersey. It was powder blue with black letters. Some of the guys got to laughing about the color and were holding their wrists limp with their pinky finger raised and speaking with an effeminate kind of a lisp. When they weren't getting the reaction they expected from the rest of us, they just shut up and pulled their jerseys and pants on. Head phones came back on as we sat and waited for the Head Coach to give his rah-rah speech.

By the time we were to go out on the field, the Coach had us so wound up and energized we would run through a wall to get out there. The excitement was palpable. The crowd of seventy thousand was roaring as we ran out on the field. I was in awe. I had never seen anything like this. At the bench area, I stood and did a three-sixty with my hands on the top of my helmet. A half hour was allowed for warming up and our guys were getting to it. The crowd went nuts again as the other team ran in along the opposite sidelines. I checked them out. They were big and they were favored to win by eight points. We knew they were bigger than us before but seeing them put an exclamation point on it.

We knew we couldn't win a smash mouth type of game. We figured that we were smaller and faster. Football is such an emotional game and our emotions were running high. I started my warm up routine. I did some sprints and then stood at mid-field and looked at the huge crowd looking for Alexis and the SH5. They were right where she said they'd be. Alexis was jumping up and down and waving her hands above her head. Their neon-green tops were easy to spot. The 'Jumbotron' camera spotted them about the same time as me and the crowd went nuts again. I lifted my arms as I looked at her. I swear I could hear her screaming above the rest of the crowd. I kissed my fingers and threw them at her. She did the same and that was caught on the 'Jumbotron'.

It was game time. I was anxious to get going and clear these nerves. One or two plays were all I needed. We kicked off and they marched right down the field and scored a touchdown. I wasn't on the field and I was standing on the sideline watching in agony.

Our 'jitterbug' kickoff returner broke free for a seventy yard return and our team speed proved difficult for the other team as we tied the score. The game went like that through the first half which ended with us trailing by three points. There were no glum faces in our locker room and after another speech from Coach, we took the field in a sprint for the third quarter. Many of the guys on the other team were walking onto the field. None of them made any more of an effort more vigorous than a jog.

The coach gathered us on the sidelines and pointed out the other team's lethargy and we knew they were tired from trying to keep up with our speed. We took the second half kick-off and took it the length of the field on five plays with the final one being a fifty yard bomb to our fastest wide-receiver.

They stayed with their running game with their huge offensive line. They were bigger but we were gang-tackling and feeding off each other's energy. They had fourth and two from their forty two yard line and opted to go for it. I was playing middle linebacker, not my usual position. I watched them line up in an I-formation. Generally, they were going to hit the line with the full-back and then the ball carrier right behind him. My job was to plug the hole. Just before the ball was hiked, I noticed the quarterback getting jittery feet. I quickly stepped forward and swatted Dean on the rear to move him over to the middle a foot. I read Quarterback sneak and slammed the door on him as he took the ball and started up into the line. He was stopped a half-yard short. It turned into the defining play of the game.

We had the ball and the lead and we threw for another touchdown and they never got closer than ten points again. I had made minor contributions with four catches for fifty two yards as a tight end and another twenty-two yards running on a sweep play. I played a lot more on defense in the second half and stuffing their Quarterback on fourth and two was my biggest individual contribution. I stood on the sidelines as our offense wound down the clock taking three straight knees. The 'Jumbotron' had zoomed in on Alexis and the SH5 again and zoomed in some more to show Nina's huge tits bouncing all around in her tank-top. When the crowd around them saw that they were on camera too, they went nuts.

Mindy and the Cheerleaders and Alexis and the SH5 had done a fantastic job keeping our fans in the game. I let the warm feeling of this win wash over me. Our guys were jumping up and down and throwing their helmets in the air as the last second ticked off the clock.

The locker room was crazy. We had won a game we weren't supposed to on national television. The Coach stepped into the middle of the frenzy and everyone quieted down as he raised his hands. He told us how proud he was of all of us. He gave the game ball out to our fleet-footed wide receiver who had caught five bombs for one hundred and eighty seven years and three for touchdowns.

It was a long time before the celebrating slowed down in the locker room. I showered and dressed. Alexis and I had agreed that if she was ready before me, she would wait outside the guy's locker room for me. If not, I was to wait outside the Cheerleader's locker room for her. She wasn't there when I left the locker room so I walked around the corner and leaned against the wall to wait for her.

Several of the Cheerleaders came out pumping their pom-poms and high-fived me. I had seen them many times but I didn't know any of their names. A few more Cheerleaders came out. They high-fived me too. I at least knew their names and said, "Hi" to each of them. They were squealing and giggling as they walked past me.

I was wondering what was taking Alexis so long when Mindy and Morgan came out. Mindy said, "Nice game Meat. Alexis asked me to tell you that you should come in." Morgan stood beside Mindy and had a big grin on her face. They turned and headed for the bus.

What could be taking her so long? I had no idea how many girls could still be in there. Many Cheerleaders had come out. I had seen none of the SH5 group but they could have come out before me. I tentatively stepped to the locker room door and listened. Nothing. I pushed the door open and listened. I could hear a shower running in the distance but that was all. I checked the hall to see if anyone was watching the 'pervert stalking the girl's locker room'. No one was around.

I stepped inside and let the door close behind me. I took a few steps in and said, "Alexis?" The only sound was the shower so I walked further into the locker room looking both ways. No one was around. I headed for the shower sounds and turned the corner of the three walled shower room. The ceiling, walls and floor were all tiled and the sound echoed. I stepped into the room and was descended upon by a naked Yu-Gin, Jan and Nina. Alexis was standing under a showerhead watching with a huge smile on her face.

Little Nina climbed me like a tree and had her pussy in my face before I even knew what she was doing. I wished that I had a picture of this: A naked Nina with her legs hanging down my back, sitting on my shoulders humping her pussy into my face with her thighs clamped along my cheeks and ears with her massive tits resting on the top of my head as she wrapped her arms around the back of my head to hang on.

I gave her what she wanted as I drove my stiff tongue onto her clitoris, flicked it a few times to Nina's squeals and then started tongue-fucking her. Other than her feet, she wasn't wet so she had been laying in wait for me to round the corner. I felt a tug at my waist as my belt was unbuckled. Then my zipper came down and my cock flopped out into someone's hand. I kicked off my sneakers and then stepped out of my pants. I was naked from the waist down. I put my hands on Nina's plump ass-cheeks and held her tightly to my face.

I felt someone jerking on my cock and then a pair of lips kissed my glans before forcing their way on. Whoever it was, either Jan or Yu-Gin, made several blow-job cycles and then pulled off and a different mouth took her place for several more cycles before she pulled off too. I was gently tugged toward the cascading water noise where I had seen Alexis smiling at me. I wished I could see what was going on but Nina had me wrapped up like a cocoon. I felt water splashing on my legs and then a different mouth pushed its way onto my cock. I smiled into Nina's pussy. I recognized this mouth on my cock. It was Alexis'.

Alexis went straight down the shaft and pushed my glans into her throat and I let out a long groan into Nina's pussy. She giggled for a moment and then started rocking her hips hard into my face. She clutched my head tighter and moaned, "Oh yes. Yes. Oh my God, it's coming on so easy. Oh Jesus. I'm gonna cum and it's amazing." Her hips fired hard once and Nina let out another sighing moan, "Oh fuck, ladies. It's like being wrapped slowly in a warm, wet towel." She flinched and groaned as she clutched my head tighter. I kept up the attack on her pussy as Alexis kept up her throat-job on my cock. She was kind of just rocking the edge of her throat on and off my glans. The feeling was incredible. Then hands started roaming under my shirt pinching my nipples and caressing my pectorals and abs.

Alexis pulled my cock back into her mouth and started a full length blow-job from tip to balls before pulling off and licking her tongue down the underside of my cock to my balls. She kissed each one and then kissed her way back up and over the head again.

Nina's pussy was clenching on my tongue, pushing it out as I pushed it back in. I gently flicked her clitoris, which I knew must be very sensitive. She surged her hips forward in response and then back away from me. She was muttering something unintelligible over and over again. I kept up my tongue attack until Nina started to relax and pulled her legs back to my front and I let her slide down my body to the floor, displacing Alexis as she went.

Nina got her feet on the floor but continued right down to curl up in a fetal position on the wet tiles. Jan pulled my shirt up over my head and started sucking on my nipples as she pushed her nipples against my ribs. Alexis maneuvered me under the shower and knelt in front of me and resumed her blow-job. Yu-Gin maneuvered between my legs and was licking and sucking on my balls. Jan was kissing me passionately on the mouth. I cradled her breasts and then palmed her nipples and she groaned hard. I worked my hands down Jan's fantastic body to her mons pubis and then inched my middle finger into her pussy. She started humping her hips onto my hand. She groaned again into my mouth and then pulled back and set her face on my chest as she lifted one leg high into my other hand.

Yu-Gin and Alexis swapped places for a few minutes and then we got down to some serious sex. Alexis pulled my cock toward the floor and I had to descend with it. I released Jan's leg and then abandoned her pussy and sat back on the wet tile and Alexis guided me onto my back.

Jan instantly straddled my head with her long slender legs and dropped her pussy down to my face. She screamed when I drilled my tongue into her. I felt my cock being pulled down and a pair of legs at my waist. I wondered if I could discern the difference between Alexis' and Yu-Gin's pussies on my cock.

I knew the moment my cock pushed into the pussy pushing onto my cock that it was Alexis. Not necessarily from the sensation but from the motion and the way she fucked. Alexis knew her way around my cock and Yu-Gin was much more tentative. Probably because of the size of my cock and the fact that she was a small person in all regards.

I could look up and see Jan's tits above me and I smiled as I saw Alexis' hands come into view and cradled Jan's tits and tweak her nipples. Jan's hands cradled Alexis' hands as she squirmed around on my face. Then I saw Yu-Gin step up to Jan and push her pussy into Jan's face. Jan grinned at Yu-Gin and promptly began eating her out.

Alexis was riding my cock in her familiar manner. She was on her feet at my waist, lifting and dropping with her legs. I knew from experience that she loved that position but she would tire quickly and adjust her position so she was on her knees rocking her hips forward and back.

I was looking up between Yu-Gin's legs and I couldn't resist running my hands up her legs and over her tiny but shapely ass and push my index finger into her anus. She knew what was coming as she reached back and spread her butt-cheeks to accommodate me. Still, she screamed when I pushed in to the first knuckle. Her hips surged forward into Jan's face as she tried to evade my finger.

Alexis had moved to her secondary position and was ramping up her pace. She was taking long full penetration strokes all the way to her cervix. Then she changed to a completely different position with her feet back on the floor at my ribs and her hands on my thighs leaning back. This position forced my cock into an uncomfortable position angling down toward my feet. There was some pain but I knew what she wanted and I was all in.

With my finger fucking Yu-Gin's ass and Jan sucking her clitoris and tongue-fucking her pussy, Yu-Gin shuddered into an orgasm first. Her legs started vibrating and I gripped one with my free hand to steady her. As her climax grew, her pelvis snapped into Jan's face forcing her away. She stayed away as Yu-Gin's hips snapped back. I could see her pussy clenching on air as her hips pulsed and she dropped her body toward my face. She wound up sitting on my forehead with her arms wrapped around Jan as she rested her forehead against Jan's chest. She was gasping for air. After a minute or so she rolled off my head and settled onto the wet tiles flat on her back with her chest heaving in search of oxygen. Jan helped guide her down and then went back to grinding her pelvis on my face.

Alexis was driving her pussy onto my cock so the roof of her vagina was dragging along the ridgeline of my glans. She was concentrating on grinding on her 'G-Spot'. This was the perfect spot for a 'squirt' and she was going for it. I was feeling that familiar tension in my balls but I was sure I could hold off my orgasm to accommodate Alexis'. I went back to concentrating on driving Jan over the edge. She was getting close as evidenced by her groans as she maneuvered herself around to find the perfect spot. When she found it, she yelled out, "Oh God. Yes. Right there. Oh my gawwwddd. Yes. Yes. Yes. OOOOOHHHHHHHH FUCCCKKK. YES." Her pelvis slammed into my face. It hurt but I kept drilling her pussy with my tongue in the spot and angle that she indicated. Her hips were pulsing forward and back. When she found the 'spot' again she screamed hard, "AAAAIIIIEEEEE," as her pussy clenched and pushed my tongue out and continued to do that a dozen times more until she started to come down.

Alexis was aware of Jan's climax and it just pushed her even higher. I wasn't going to last much longer. Jan rolled off my face and curled up beside Yu-Gin who immediately spooned with Jan under the rain from the showerhead. I pushed myself up on my elbows and looked into Alexis' eyes. They were glassy with concentration. She acknowledged me with a smile before her mouth dropped open and a long blood curdling scream burst from her lungs. She pulled off my cock and a spray of 'squirt' launched from her pussy that covered me, Jan and Yu-Gin. I saw it coming but Yu-Gin and Jan never noticed the difference between the rain coming down from the showerhead and the rain being sprayed on them by Alexis. They never moved. Alexis' ass was on the floor between my thighs and she slowly dropped to her back and lifted her hips with her legs. The 'squirt' changed from a spray to a stream that shot over my head before it started to diminish and landed on my shoulder, then my stomach and then stopped. She screamed hard through the whole thing as she brought Jan and Yu-Gin up to a sitting position to watch.

Alexis had caught me by surprise and I hadn't cum yet. My cock was bobbing in the air above my stomach. Nina was the first to get there as she sat herself down on my stomach facing Alexis and then slid down as she guided my cock into her pussy. She groaned and had to stop to adjust. She leaned forward and put her hands on my knees and started driving her pelvis forward and back driving her pussy on and off my cock. Nina didn't know if I had cum in Alexis and she didn't care. All she saw was a hard cock. When I started cumming hard into her pussy, she groaned as though she was disappointed. Then she groaned from the increased hardness. Her pace ramped up to a furious pace desperately trying to use my spent cock to get her off. I was trying to help her and as my cock started to soften she screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah. I got it. I'm cumming again." Her hips were thrashing all over my pelvis. I knew her tits were going everywhere. I could see flashes of side-boob as they swung to each side.

We all lay there under the shower for another few minutes. There was no other movement other than our chests heaving in search of oxygen. There was suddenly a loud clapping noise from the entrance to the shower. We all turned to see what it was. It was Coach Hannah giving applause. God only knows how long she had been standing there watching. Her dress was hiked up between her legs so she was certainly frigging herself before she started clapping. She said, "Come on ladies. The buses are waiting for you. She looked down at me and said, "That includes you mister, if you can move after that performance." She clapped again but not as applause but as an indication that we needed to move pronto.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,328 Followers