Pool Boy Ch. 56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

I couldn't take my eyes off her as she came down the aisle. As she got closer, I stepped down off the raised platform to greet her. The music stopped and for several seconds there was no movement; no breeze; no sound. It was like time stood still as she smiled at me and I smiled at her.

Finally, the Minister motioned for the guests to sit and spoke, "Today there will be no dearly beloved, no betrothed, and no ancient rhyme of the married.

Today there are no dead languages to solemnize vows that are very much alive and will remain so for a lifetime.

Today promises become permanent and friends become family.

However, this day is not about the words spoken or the rings exchanged, nor is it about grand pronouncements and recessional marches.

This day - the day of Alexis' and Hunter's wedding - is about love.

One of my favorite authors once wrote, "If love is not all, then it is nothing: this principle, and its opposite, collides down all the years of my breathless tale."

Alexis and Hunter, your breathless tale is about to begin.

If love is not all, then it is nothing.

Its opposite - If love is all, then it is everything - is going to be the basis for every aspect of your relationship.

All you have to do is simply love one another and that love shows through in everything you do for one another, how you treat each other, in good times and bad.

Love isn't just a word; it's an action.

Love isn't something you say, it's something you do.

Love is genuine, honest, and open, compassionate and kind, passionate and blind, love doesn't know space or time, nor look through jealous eyes. In the modified words of Paul in his letter to the Corinthians, "Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things.

Love never dies." The minister paused and scanned the guests for dramatic effect and then continued.

"There are many different kinds of love, almost if not all of which are represented here today.

There is romantic love, the love of parents and children, of brothers and sisters and family, and love among friends.

Not only do Alexis and Hunter love one another romantically - and they do, you can see it in every look, every touch, every moment they're together - they also love one another as friends.

In fact, they're best friends, constantly giggling and taunting and teasing and very plainly and obviously having fun together.

That love and enjoyment of each other as best friends will sustain them through this marriage.

In addition, the love collectively in this room, from friends and family, will help sustain and support the promises they make today.

All of us here will help solidify this bond, as these two individuals are joined as husband and wife.

This new journey will be at times richly rewarding and extremely difficult, but, most importantly, it will be a journey you take together.

Marriage is much more than your signatures on a legal contract.

You are promising, in front of all these people you love, that you want to be with each other for the rest of your lives, and that you will do everything in your power to honor the promises you are making here today."

The minister paused for a moment before starting the ceremony and then continued, "Who giveth this woman to be married to this man?"

Emma, positioned to Alexis' left said, "Her mother does."

As we had rehearsed, I stepped forward and clasped Emma's left hand in mine and bent down and kissed her on the left cheek. I said simply, "Thank you." Emma kissed me on my left cheek and took Alexis' left hand from her arm and placed it in my hand. She leaned toward Alexis and kissed her on her left check and Alexis returned a kiss to Emma's left cheek.

Emma whispered, "I love you two very much." That part wasn't in the rehearsal. Alexis' eyes glistened with tears as Emma stepped back and sat down in the aisle seat in the front row. I took my position to Alexi's right as she raised a hand to her face to gently wipe her eyes without destroying her makeup. Together we stepped up on the raised platform with the Minister.

He led us all in prayer and gave a blessing. The blood pounding in my ears muted everything. He was talking but I was consumed by Alexis' radiant beauty. When I heard Alexis speaking her vows, it brought me back to reality. She said, "I Alexis, Annabelle, St. Pierre; take you Hunter, Jonathan, West, to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live. I give you this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you."

We had been holding both hands as she gave her vows and now she pulled a gold ring off her left thumb and pushed it onto my left ring finger. A tear formed in my right eye. This was really happening.

We had decided to use the same vows after failed attempts to create our own personalized vows. I repeated the vow, I Hunter, Jonathan, West; take you Alexis, Annabelle, St. Pierre, to be my wife." I completed the vow and Noah stepped forward and pulled a ring off his little finger and handed it to me. We looked into each other's eyes as I pushed the ring onto her left ring finger. A beam of sunlight hit her engagement ring and a burst of colors blinded me momentarily. Damn, I wanted to kiss her so bad.

The Minister closed his book and he said, "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Her veil fell to her waist in the back but it only covered her eyes and nose in the front. I lifted the veil and pressed my lips to hers. She moaned quietly and whispered, "These earrings are driving me nuts. We'd better find someplace private in a damn hurry." We continued our kiss until everyone started giggling.

Suddenly, the crowd became animated and some stood to look past us out the ocean side of the platform. We broke our embrace and I looked back behind the Minister and spotted a large aluminum mast with guy-wires only twenty feet from the end of the platform.

The Minister stepped forward and held up his hands and said, "Don't be alarmed. A Catamaran will take you all on the next phase of this celebration. The platform shuddered, which startled the crowd again. The drawbridge of stairs started to drop down on the after deck of the Catamaran. The Wedding Planner appeared out of nowhere and stood behind us at the top of the bridge of stairs.

The Minister came up and stood between us holding our hands as he loudly announced, "I present to you Mr. and Mrs. West." He stood back to the side as the guests burst into applause. The Wedding Planner motioned for Alexis and me to make our way down the stair bridge to the deck of the Catamaran. Josie and Noah followed on our heels, followed by Dad and Jan and then Dean and Nina. Yu-Gin paired up with Emma and went down next, followed by my mom and Thia.

Once we were all on the huge deck, the Wedding Planner motioned our guests to follow and they paired up and went down the stairs two by two. Everyone's beach bag containing our bathing suits and towels and clothes for the reception dinner at the resort later this evening, were already aboard. Everyone grabbed their bag and headed below decks to change. Nina found no reason to go below to change and she stripped naked right there topside and pulled her bikini on. It was comical to watch her struggle her huge tits into the top and she was getting frustrated. Then she threw her top back in her bag and stood with her arms out to her side and yelled, "AAAHHH. That's better."

Those still topside followed her lead and in minutes the deck was covered with naked bodies pulling on their swim suits. They also followed Nina's lead as they tossed their bikini tops back in their bags. Alexis and I made our way below decks. Alexis pulled off the veil and tiara and then removed her diamond, pearl and gem studded bra and carefully folded it and pushed it gently into her beach bag. She kicked off her shoes and peeled down her stockings. She started to pull down her skimpy 'boy-shorts' but I stopped her. I loved the look and she grinned and pulled them back up. She said, "If I'm wearing these, you have to wear your banana hammock." I was fine with that. I liked the feeling of the nylon pushing against my hardening cock which just pushed the material further out in front and not along my hip to push out through a leg hole. I stripped off the cuffs and the collar and we were good to go.

Josie was obviously turned on by Dean's Chippendale costume and she had already pushed him down on a bunk and had pulled his banana hammock to his knees and was sucking his rock hard cock at a furious pace. Dean's hand rested lightly on the top of her head being careful not to disrupt her new hair-do.

Alexis and I moved up on a landing at the bottom of the stairs to the deck and she opened a door to her left which entered into the other hull of the Catamaran, which was already making way leaving the platform behind. This hull was slightly different than the other. She pulled me in behind her and shut the door. She pulled herself into me and passionately mauled my lips and face and neck and anywhere else she could reach. She was gasping for oxygen already as she reached down into my hammock and pulled my cock out. She moaned, "Oh God. I missed you Baby. I need you now," as she held my cock like she was shaking my hand.

I pushed my hand down into her 'boy-shorts' and found a sopping wet, freshly waxed pussy. I pushed my middle finger over her clitoris and I thought she would explode right there. I curled my finger to separate her labia and pushed inside her. She was moaning, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck," as she ground her sex on my hand. She was reticent to drop to her knees to suck my cock into her mouth because she didn't want to break contact with my finger. She started furiously jerking me off.

I knew she wanted my cock in her mouth and so did I. I wanted my tongue in her pussy. So, I pulled my finger out and lifted her with my hands on her waist and spun her around like she was a baton, being careful of the low overhead. She knew what I was doing and she squealed as she pulled in her legs. I set her thighs on my shoulder and she pushed her feet to the overhead only a couple inches above my head. She grabbed my throbbing cock with both hands and pulled it to her lips just as I leaned my face into her sex. I drilled my tongue into her pussy just as Alexis waggled her lips onto my cock after gasping several full breaths of air into her lungs.

She ran her tongue all around the ridge and drilled it into the 'spot' as I pulled my tongue back out and flicked the speared tip across her clitoris. Alexis stopped what she was doing and groaned out, "UUUNNGGGGHHHH," and thrust her hips hard into my face.

The Catamaran lurched under my feet and I staggered to the side and crashed into the outer bulkhead. I held on and Alexis' feet braced herself against the bulkhead before we continued. The door opened and Emma stuck her head in. She was topless with bikini bottoms on. She said, "Ooops. I was just checking out this amazing boat. It's huge." Alexis didn't even slow down from the interruption. Emma watched us for a moment and then said, "You can't even wait for the Honeymoon? No one expected you would." Alexis pulled back off my fatty and ran her tongue around her lips to break all the silver threads of saliva drooping from her lips to my cock.

She smacked her lips and while hanging upside down aimed it at Emma. "Want to share. As I recall, that is where this story started just a year ago."

Emma laughed and then after a moment of reverie said, "There is nothing I'd rather do but I'll pass right now. I'll take a rain-check though." She backed out of the cabin and closed the door behind her. Alexis eagerly pushed my cock back in her mouth and resumed her blow-job, throat-job and double-twisting hand-job. I hadn't stopped drilling her pussy and she started thrusting her hips violently at my face and groaned around my cock. I pulled my tongue out of her sex and forced her hips to a position so I could access her anus.

She popped her lips off my cock and let out a scream as she exploded into a massive orgasm. She squeezed my head with her thighs and then released them, thrust her hips forward again as I drilled my tongue back into her bubbling pussy and she screamed and bucked again. She pressed her lips over my glans and held them there as she frantically double-fisted my cock. I groaned around her sex as my own orgasm crushed me. My knees buckled but I didn't go down. I locked them in place and spread my feet for balance against the movements of the Catamaran.

Alexis squealed again as I dumped my load of cum into her eagerly sucking mouth. She took all I had to give and then pulled her head back and coughed a couple of times as she smacked her lips with her tongue. "Holy shit Baby. That was a load. Yummy."

Topside, the party was in full swing. Two bars were setup. One just aft of the huge net strung between hulls at the bow and one on the after deck. Alexis and I went to the helm, one deck above, to see the entire boat from one viewpoint. It was incredible. I could afford to buy it but what would I ever do with a sailing vessel this size. There was no one at the helm at that moment. The auto-pilot had been set. No land was in sight. I held Alexis tight on my hip as we enjoyed the breeze and sun. It was a gorgeous day and from this vantage point we could see our friends and family engaged in sex all over the boat.

We went to the after deck where hors d'oeuvres were being served in sterling silver trays over burning sterno pods. I was starved and I didn't even realize it until a light breeze blew the odors our way standing at the helm. Dean was walking away with a plate piled high. He was dressed the same as me with his black banana hammock on. I had to chuckle to myself. Josie was right behind him. Standing in the line in front of us was my mom and dad, Erin, Rachel and Julia. I realized that I hadn't seen Aunt Jane for a while. Julia hugged and kissed Alexis and then me. She offered her congratulations and remarked on how beautiful the wedding was and then spread her arms and spun around in a circle and said, "And now this. Wow." Then she reached forward and ran her right palm across Alexis' breasts and then moved her index fingernail lightly around her nipples and said, "Alexis. You are the most beautiful bride I've ever seen personally, in print or on TV or the movies."

Alexis looked down to watch what Julia was doing. Her nipples went instant hard and Julia giggled at the effect she had on Alexis. She moved in close to Alexis like she wanted to whisper something and stretched up and pressed her own naked breasts to Alexis'. Then she did whisper something that I didn't catch.

Alexis grinned at Julia and said, "I hope we can find the time." They kissed and Julia picked up a plate and made her way through the array of silver trays. We did the same and went down a ladder to the swim platform. There were lounges and stairs on each hull that went right down below the waterline.

It was very hot in the sun. The swim platform was shaded by the balcony above, where the line was still forming for the hors d'oeuvres. Alexis and I sat down on the starboard stairs and dangled our feet in the water to cool off. I heard a loud pop behind us and then several more. I looked over my shoulder to see what it was. A steward was opening Champagne bottles set up on a table covered with white linen and several lines of flute glasses. I watched as the steward poured the Champagne. I couldn't read the label on the bottles from where I was sitting but later on I was close enough. It was Moet Imperial Brut, which meant nothing to me at the time.

A loudspeaker announced that everyone should gather at the fantail to toast the wedding couple. We smiled at each other and Alexis pulled herself in close to me and kissed me. I stood and assisted her to her feet and returned to the swim deck which was apparently called the fantail.

One by one, everyone showed up and was handed a flute of Champagne. Some were still gasping for air or still red from sexual activities. The guys were still wearing their banana hammocks and the women were all topless and most wore bikini bottoms. Nina, Yu-Gin and Jan were completely naked. By the end of the afternoon, everyone would be following their lead.

Noah had figured that his best-man toast would be delivered tonight at the reception but he stepped to the center of the group crowded onto the fantail and received a round of applause from his toast. I sipped my Champagne and kissed Alexis and thought about how far Noah had come under the guidance of Samantha. Sam had always had her 'shit in one sock' while Noah didn't even have a sock. I lifted my glass to him and said, "Thanks buddy." He smiled back and lifted his glass to me and Alexis.

Emma stepped to the center and announced the PoD or 'Plan of the Day': We would cruise under power for the rest of the afternoon and enjoy a beautiful sunset and then dock back at the Resort and resume the festivities at the Resort Ballroom for dinner followed by dancing and other traditional wedding activities like cutting of the cake, tossing of the bouquet and the garter. I had forgotten about the garter. It was still on Alexis' left thigh below her white glittery boy-shorts.

Dean wanted to say a few words and then Dad stepped up and gave a toast that left us all with tears streaming down our cheeks. Mom hugged up to Dad when he was finished and they kissed passionately to the applause of everyone.

Sylvia came over and asked, "How did you two meet anyway?" Alexis smiled at her and told her she should ask Olivia who was standing nearby. Olivia choked on her Champagne and then giggled. Sylvia and Olivia walked away with Olivia telling her the story.

More Champagne bottles were opened as the flutes disappeared off the linen clad table. We each had two glasses and resolved to be conscious for the dinner and festivities back at the Resort.

On board the Catamaran, Emma was in charge. The Wedding Planner had stayed on shore to coordinate preparations in the ballroom. Emma was getting a little deep into the Champagne and stopped drinking it when she realized how inebriated she was. She disappeared into the Master Suite below decks to lie down.

Alexis had removed her dangly earrings along with her other accessories except for her three-tiered diamond choker. The sun was refracting into all the colors of the rainbow as I stood behind her and bent forward and kissed her on the neck just above the choker necklace. She groaned hard as she always did and she rolled her head to the side inviting me to continue, just like she always did. I took up her invitation and in minutes we were all over each other pawing with our hands and kissing and searching with our lips. She was in heat and my cock was pushing out the top of my hammock.

Sex was going on everywhere on the deck, the furniture on the fantail and the net at the bow, so we could have just dropped where we stood. We opted to go below deck to the bedrooms. We practically fell down the steps to the landing where the galley, head and sleeping quarters were. We kissed and mauled each other through the galley and burst into the master quarters and collapsed as one onto the king size bed only to discover that we weren't alone.

Dad, Mom and Emma were already on the bed and they were just as hot and horny as we were. We had disturbed their three way and they were now looking at us as we heaved air to and from our lungs. Alexis stumbled out, "Sorry. We got carried away." Then she assessed the situation and grinned, "Is this the traditional conjoined Bride and Groom family fuck? I must have missed that on the 'PoD'." Everyone burst out laughing as Emma swatted Alexis lightly on the knee.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers