Pool Boy Ch. 60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers

I pulled Alexis back to my chest and she pushed her face to my neck and cried. She didn't sob and her body didn't wrack in my arms. I kissed her on the forehead and she pursed her lips in a kiss but made no attempt to put her lips on mine.

Neither Olivia nor Sophia had a hint of a pregnant belly, but they both sat there on the sofa with one hand resting there like they were protecting their precious cargo.

Alexis wiped her eyes and cheeks and sat up and forced a little smile as she said, "I'm not angry with you guys. I know how much you've wanted to have a family. Hunter will be an amazing father if that's what you want. He can be an amazing 'uncle' too if you decide to get married at some point. I'm only upset because I have wanted to be pregnant too ever since Dee announced her pregnancy. Everyone tells us to enjoy our youth and circumstances before getting strapped down with children."

Olivia and Sophia stood and we all hugged and kissed with an air of melancholy with respect for Alexis' feelings. I knew they were happy as pigs in mud. I wasn't sure how I felt other than sad for Alexis. Before going to bed that night I noticed her birth control pills in the trash in the kitchen.

Alexis' sadness persisted for a few days. It didn't seem to affect her sexually. We continued to have mad, passionate sex and soft, gentle love making. Twice a day or more, just like before. We didn't go visit anyone. It was just Alexis and me. I woke up one morning and Alexis' side of the bed was empty. She was in the kitchen washing some dirty dishes by hand. She was humming to a song in her head. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss and announced, "I'm not taking the pill anymore. I don't care what everyone says. We can get a nanny if we want." I already knew she had thrown the pills away but I was pleased that she had resolved her feelings. Alexis went into the last week before flying off to Grenada in total bliss. Even if I wasn't sure that ditching the BC pills was a good idea, she certainly was.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,320 Followers