Pool Boy Gets Dressed Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly complied, but had to use my hands to keep my balance in the water and to hold myself under the water. Don released my right foot, but left it in his lap resting on his hard cock. He grabbed up my other foot and began to massage my left foot. I was in heaven, being massaged by one of the best looking men I have ever seen. As Don kneaded my foot he pulled me off balance in the water and my right foot slipped down. Now my foot that was just resting on its heel was not resting between his crotch and the entire bottom of my foot lay along Don's cock.

I was afraid to move it away too fast, but at the same time I liked feeling his cock. I embarrassingly began to pull it away until Don brought his legs together, locking my foot against his cock. Don gave me a wink, "It's ok, just enjoy the massage Brandy," Don patted my foot between his legs. I looked to Debra for her disapproval, but she continued to sit back sipping her margarita and enjoying the warm water.

My leg was now clamped between Don's legs. The water made the hair on Don's legs lightly touch mine. The feeling was exquisite. Don continued to use his acupressure skills to relax my body and keep it in a state of arousal. My head lay back, just over the edge of the spa. Don's hairy legs continue to caress mine, and his massage was bringing me to the edge of an orgasm.

I was so caught up in the feeling that I didn't realize how close I was to cumming until Don increased the pressure on my foot just a bit too much. My eyes squeezed shut and my back arched up out of the water exposing my hard cock as it pressed skyward causing my suit to tent. As the intense feeling rushed through my body was sent into an intense orgasm. "Oh my god, NO! Oh shit, NO!" I screamed as I felt the cum surge out of my cock as it pushed its way through my suit like a bubbling fountain. I felt the hot fluid fill my suit and coat my cock before it dissipated into the water.

My body finally relaxed as I sunk back into the water. My head cleared and I opened my eyes, embarrassed. Don was still holding my foot. He had the biggest grin on his face, "Now you can really relax Brandy."

I looked over at Debra, who was grinning from ear to ear, "I told you he had magical hands. Isn't that the greatest orgasm you can have without being stuffed with a nice cock?"

I lowered my head in shame. I wanted to flee from the spa, from the house, from my life. I started to cry, "I'm so embarrassed. What you both must think of me. I think I better go."

Debra reached her arm around me and drew me into her bosom, "Now don't you worry your pretty little head. Besides it was Don's fault. He's like a child never knowing when enough is enough. No need to be embarrassed in front of us. Like I told you before, this is your safe place. You can truly be yourself with us." Debra turned to Don, "Now you made Brandy feel bad and she wants to leave. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Don glided across the spa and put his arms around Debra and myself and gave us both a hug, "I'm sorry Brandy. I felt the tension in your foot and knew that there was more there than just muscle tension. I thought an orgasm is the best body release. Debra and I are so open about sex that sometimes I forget that others may not be. I guess I got caught up with how attractive you are."

Don's words were so comforting to me. Was I that attractive as a girl? Don pulled me away from Debra and into his arms. My face rested into his neck. My arms went naturally around his waist drawing me closer to him. Don's hands lightly caressed my back and hair. I was still weeping into his neck, but was beginning to calm down. Debra pressed her body against my back, sandwiching me in a warm reassuring hug.

Debra leaned close to my ear, "It's ok baby, Don and I want you. Please don't go. Stay with us. Be with us." As Debra said this I felt the straps on my suit slip off of my shoulders. Debra forced my suit down my arms as she reached around to my chest and started to lightly pull on my hardening nipples. I moaned into Don's neck, "Mmmm."

Don's hand continued to caress my back as Debra worked my nipples. Debra lifted me lightly up in the water as she pulled my suit completely off. She guided me down onto Don's lap. Debra pushed her body against my back again, but this time I could feel her naked breast against my skin. Don's hand moved down to cup my ass.

I moved my hand up to Don's chest and raked it through is hair. Don moaned in appreciation, "That feels so nice Brandy. You are the perfect girl for me and Debra." For the first time I felt Don's hand on my little cock as he gently rubbed it.

I pushed my face into Don's neck and started to kiss and lick his skin. His skin tasted so good. He smelled so good, so manly. I real man, holding me. Debra started to kiss my ear, "Do you want Don to make love to you Brandy? Are you ready to feel a real cock fill you up? Just ask him. Tell Don what you want."

I gently pulled my head away from Don's neck and looked into his beautiful green eyes, "Please make love to me Don. I want to feel you inside me. I NEED to feel you inside me."

With that Don gently grabbed the back of my head and held me as he guided his lips to mine, "Of course baby I will make love to you." Don kissed me. His lips were so soft against mine. His tongue gently parted my lips and slipped into my mouth, it took my breath away. There was nothing forceful about Don's kiss; it felt more like his tongue melted into my mouth.

Debra lifted herself out of the water and grabbed the towels. Don and I followed, each taking a towel as we stepped out of the spa. Don dried himself off then hooked a thumb on each side of his suit in order to pull them off, when Debra stopped him, "Stop! Don, let Brandy unwrap her prize."

I stepped toward Don, standing so close I could feel his heart beating from his chest. Don took his finger, placed it under my chin, and tipped my face up to his. I melted back into his arms as he again gave me the most emotional kiss I have ever felt. Don towered over me as I felt his hard cock pressing into my stomach. I slowly kissed, and tasted, my way down Don's torso. I tasted his right nipple first, feeling it harden under my tongue. His skin tasted so nice. I softly nibbled as his tit. Don held me tight, "Oh, yes. That's it Brandy suck my nipples, bite them."

Don continued to encourage me as I licked and kissed my way across his chest to his left nipple, "Mmmmm, so nice. Your lips are so soft. You tongue is so hot against my skin. Ya, that's it, lick that tit, get it nice and hard. MMMM. Bite it baby, show me how much you want it."

I was intoxicated by his taste and smell. Just like Debra, Don's voice coaxed me through my first time making love to a man. I rubbed my face across his washboard abs and furry stomach, following his treasure trail down to my reward. I reached around Don's ass and sunk my hands into the cheeks of his hard flesh. I pulled Don's cock to my face and kissed the length of his cock through his suit.

I loosened my grip on his cheeks, slid my hands to his sides, and slowly pulled his suit down. I wanted to savor the feeling and site as my first cock came into view, Don's cock. I pulled the suit away from his cock to allow the head to be free. It was more than I could imagine. Debra may have had a replica made of Don's cock, but it was nothing to the beauty of the real thing.

My hands moved along the inside of Don's suit, moving back to his tight ass cheeks. I moved forward to just taste and lick his head. I squeezed his ass and pulled him to me. My forehead pressed against Don's stomach as I looked down at his cock. My mouth was watering, and dry, at the same time. I slowly stuck out my tongue and pressed it into the clit at the center of his perfectly shaped pink head. I felt a slippery drop of precum ooze out as my tongue probed his cockhead. My heart was beating so fast I thought it would burst from my chest.

Don held my head and softly stroked my hair as he sucked air through his clenched teeth, "Phwww, that feels so damn good baby. That feels so nice. Run that tongue on my cockhead. Taste it baby. Lick all around the head. MMMM. What a good little cocksucker you are."

I tugged down on Don's suit a bit more, allowing half of his cock to be free from its confines. I licked his head some more, and then I slowly ran my lips and tongue up and down the length of his shaft. Each vein pulsed under my tongue. I continued to pull down Don's suite until finally his balls were freed.

I moved my head back just enough to take in the site of his well-groomed cock. The hair above his cock was well manicured to a small squire patch that was closely trimmed just above where his shaft emerges from his body. His low hanging balls were the size of golf balls, soft, and smoothly shaven. His skin was that same light olive tone and it was obvious that he sunbathed nude by how there were no tan lines. Simply flawless in my eyes.

I pushed my face into his body, right under his shaft. His balls pressed into my cheeks. I took a deep breath as I kissed his ball sack. I gently kissed and lick every inch of his balls and cock. There was a drop of cum dangling from his cock head. I used my tongue to just touch the tip of the falling drop and, following the stream up to his cock head with my tongue, I engulfed his head and five inches of his cock.

I used every skill Debra showed me in the last week to make Don happy. His cock seemed much thicker than its replica, but more pliable. His precum tasted sweet and felt so good swirling around my mouth. I gently pulled on Don's balls forcing his cock to tighten and go further down my throat. I was very pleased with myself that I was able to take about seven inches down my throat. My goal was to press my nose into his little patch of hair above his cock. I hope that I will other opportunities to make that happen.

Don pulled his cock out of my mouth. Don grabbed his shaft and lightly caressed my face with his cock. Looking down at me, "You're very good. Let's go upstairs where we can all have a good time, shall we?"

Debra helped me up off my knees, "Come on you little cock sucker, let's get you the fucking you need. I need your tongue to take care of my pussy. You have me dripping and horny you hot little minx."

To be continued....

12