Pool Boy Gets Dressed Up Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,373 Followers

At the same time Don pushed his cock up as hard and as deep as his cock would go and froze. Don's cock swelled in my pussy before I felt the hot flood of cum release into my bowels. Don screamed out into Debra's pussy causing Debra to go right into another orgasm. "MMMMMMM!!!!!"

I rolled off of Don's cock and Debra swung her leg around and shockingly planted herself on my little cock. She was so hot and wet. My cock was lost in her pussy. Debra threw my baby doll over my head exposing my little tits. "Is this how you want Sammy? You want her to sit on your cock and ride you? You going to show her who is the dom one?" Debra kept grinding her pussy against my cock. Her juices were dripping down my balls.

Debra was teaching me to be dominant with Sammy, "You have to show her who's the boss Brandy. You need to take your cock and fuck her pussy. Get her ready for Don's big daddy cock. It is going to be so hot to see you two fuck Sammy." Debra was thinking out loud getting herself off.

Debra started pinching and twisting my nipples causing me to moan in pleasure, "You like that bitch? You like your tits played with hard and rough don't you? Don come and stuff your cock in this cunts mouth to shut her up. I am going to work her over good."

I turned my head in time for Don to shove his half hard cock in my mouth. I moaned with pleasure as Debra twisted my nipples hard.

Don's deep voice guided me to my climax, "That's it Brandy hum on daddy's cock. MMMMM! Feels so good. Your moans are vibrating my balls. Twist her titties harder Debra, make the bitch scream on my cock."

With that Debra pulled both my nipples as far as they could stretch. The skin on my chest tightens as my nipples were stretched and pulled away from my chest. Debra held on to the tips of my nipples then twisted them with what felt like a vice grip. The pain and pleasure of my nipples felt so good. I screamed into Don's now hard cock.

The pain was too much and I shot my load into Debra's pussy. As my orgasm hit, Don shoved his cock all the way down my throat. Don's cock swelled and he shot his cum straight into my stomach. Don pulled his cock back and out of my mouth shooting three more gobs of cum on my face. Debra's sloshy pussy tightened up and she had another orgasm.

Debra leaned forward and licked Don's cum from my face before she planted a cum sharing kiss with me. Debra pulled back from our kiss, turned her body around, and planted her pussy on my face, "Clean your mess up cunt. I want every drop of your sissy spunk out of my pussy."

I greedily lapped up all my cum, and her pussy juices, off of her thighs before I pushed my face into her pussy as deep as her pussy would let me go. I sucked all of my thick cum out of her pussy before Debra's pussy was too sensitive to take any more.

We all curled up together and went to sleep.

To be continued...

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,373 Followers
12