Pool Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my swimsuit back on and Erica tried her best to re-position the slingshot micro. We both jumped into the deep end of the pool and swam back to the shallow end to relax. The cool water brought us down from our teasing, but did not extinguish the fire. Erica began to tell me stories about her college years and some crazy things that she'd done. I enjoyed watching her as she talked and laughed while floating around the pool. I reached out on the pool deck to grab the rafts we had been laying on and threw them into the water. I held the raft while Erica flopped un-gracefully onto it with a giant laugh and both boobs popped out of the micro's top. I cheerfully helped her back into the suit again. It appeared that boobs popping out and pussies getting uncovered would be a common 'problem' while wearing these microkinis, not that I would mind! I scrambled onto the second raft and floated next to her. With oiled bodies in the bright sunlight, I think we both dozed for a few minutes.

I awoke with the sensation of Erica rubbing my dick. I turned to see that she had floated over and pulled herself along side my raft, facing the opposite direction.

She said "Wake up, I'm still horny and I need some of this."

"Well, what I don't feel like giving you any?" I said.

"Then I'm just going to have to take it!"

"Oh, do you think so?" I reached across and lifted the side of her raft, dumping her into the water. She surfaced under my raft and pushed me over into the water too.

Laughing, I went over to Erica and put my arms around her waist. Looking in her green eyes I said "I'm sure glad you're my pool buddy. I've never had fun like this" and I gave her a kiss. We just stood there and slowly kissed for awhile in the middle of the pool. The warm feeling was starting to ignite again and my dick was getting hard against her body.

I led her over to the pool steps and sat her down on the top step, with her elbows resting on the deck. I untied the top of her microkini suit and let it drop away, then reaching down to pull off her bottom too. She helped me pull down my swimsuit and we tossed everything aside.

I gently took a tanned breast in each hand and fondled the nipples until both were standing out like pencil erasers. I ran my fingers around the graceful and complex curves of her breast, enjoying their beauty. Erica stared into my eyes, proud of her body and happy that I was enjoying it. "You're beautiful," I said and leaned forward for another soulful kiss. I stepped closer, grabbed my dick and started tracing the outline of each breast and nipple. Erica watched with anticipation as my dick hovered inches from her face, ready for some fun. She looked upwards at me like a sad puppy, until I moved my dick to touch her lips.

My hand fell aside as Erica gently began holding my dick. Her tongue reached out and touched the tip, slowly beginning to move it in a circle on my head. Using only the tip of her tongue, she licked up and down the entire length, first on the top, then the side and finally the delicious bottom from the base to the tip. Taking my whole dick in her mouth, she starting stroking and sucking until I was fully ready.

Moving Erica up one step to the pool deck, I knelt on the top step. Holding my throbbing dick in one hand, I placed the head just touching the entrance of her pussy and started to advance as slowly as I could. The anticipation was killing both of us as my firm dick slid ever deeper into her warm pussy. When I reached the base I stopped to enjoy the sensation of being fully engulfed by her. Starting with a slow constant rhythm, we began to fuck each other good. Speeding up, I started applying pressure with my thumb on her juicy clit each time I thrusted into her. Her breathing became quick and as the sensation to climax began to rise, she rotated her hips for maximum penetration. Erica held her breath and became completely still as her body was rocked with a long intense orgasm. The muscles of her pussy walls contracted, squeezing every surface of my cock, causing me to cum with such force that the lightning of the mutual climax threw Erica into a second orgasm.

"Oh crap" Erica exclaimed, "I haven't ever had two of those back to back like that. I feel like passing out! MMMM, I'm still tingling inside"

I paused for a minute inside of Erica to enjoy the ongoing contractions of her still throbbing pussy. "Wow, that was fantastic Erica." I slowly withdrew and helped her sit up next to me. We were holding each other in silence for a few minutes, just letting our heartbeats drop back to normal.

I finally spoke and said "Well little pool buddy, how was your first experience with microkinis?"

"Awesome" she smiled.

"Same time next weekend?" I asked.

"Of course!"

12