Pool Day

Story Info
Mother followed home from pool by rapist.
2.9k words
4.12
251.6k
61
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rock man 51
rock man 51
247 Followers

He lay in his lounge chair at the town pool reading his newspaper, sipping on his ice tea and watching the young mothers sunbathing and playing with their children in the pool. He watched as the mothers’ firm young asses wiggled past his chair. His cock would twitch as they passed before his discerning eyes.

He soon focused his attention on the Chinese woman who had just walked in with her two young sons. She walked toward his chair and selected the lounge chairs almost directly in front of where he lay. He studied the woman’s face as she set up her area and spoke to her sons. Her black, silken hair was pulled back into a ponytail that hung down past her shoulder blades. Her eyes were like two dark pools. She wore little or no makeup but her face had a natural beauty to it. She was wearing a short beach robe that reached her mid-thighs. Her legs were long and tapered. She appeared to be in her mid-thirties but could easily pass for a 28 year old. He couldn’t make out how tight her ass was or how big her tits were.

He watched as her sons, having stripped down to their bathing suits, ran to the pool to see their friends. Having finished setting up, the woman turned toward the pool to find her sons. Seeing them with their friends, she decided to relax and get a tan. She unbuttoned her robe and dropped it down onto her lounge chair.

His eyes focused in on her round, tight ass. She was wearing a white one-piece bathing suit that scooped down low in the back to barely cover her firm ass. Her swimsuit had lodged between her ass cheeks. She unconsciously reached back and pulled it free with her finger. His cock began to grow hard at the sight of her tight ass.

She lay down on her lounge chair and proceeded to apply sunscreen to her legs and arms. He saw the sunlight glisten off of her long legs.

He tried to imagine the feel of those legs wrapped around his head as his tongue invaded her sweet cunt or wrapped around his waist as he plowed deeply into what surely must be a hot, wet cunt. He placed his newspaper over his groin to cover the hard cock straining against his swimsuit and drifted off into his sexual fantasy world where the young mother was the star.

He was suddenly jerked back into reality by the screaming and shouting and the sound of people running toward the pool. He didn’t know how long he had been asleep but when he looked up he didn’t see the young Chinese woman on her lounge chair. He saw the people around the pool and quickly made his way to the scene of the commotion.

Turning to a woman near the pool, he asked, “What happened?”

“One of those boys got a cramp swimming and almost drowned. Luckily his mother saw him and jumped in the pool to save him. They’re over there.”

He looked to where the woman had pointed. He saw the Chinese woman kneeling over her son, hugging him. The boy appeared to fine, scared but fine.

The lifeguards checked with the woman on the boy’s condition and, after learning he was fine, dispersed the crowd. He didn’t know why, but he decided to hang around, watching the mother and young boy.

His patience was soon rewarded as she stood up to take her son back to where they had been sitting. The water had made her bathing suit almost transparent. His eyes feasted on her hard nipples straining against the almost clear material. Her breasts were not overly large but were certainly not small like most oriental women. He figured that she was about a 36C. His eyes scanned down to her crotch. He could make out the strands of dark hair matted up against the wet material. The woman appeared to be unaware of the state of her bathing suit as she walked her son back to the lounge chair.

He made up his mind that before the day was over, he would have his way with this woman. He headed back to his chair and picked up his things. He headed to the exit and got into his car. He only had to wait about 5 minutes before the woman and her sons walked out. He followed her car as she drove home and watched her and the children enter the large house. He looked up and down the block and saw that there were only six houses on the block. Each house was far enough away from the other and separated by fences and tree lines that no one had a clear view of their neighbor’s front doorway.

He went into the back of his van and quickly changed. He put on a security uniform that he kept in the van and checked out his black bag. He had a large roll of duct tape, several pieces of rope, wire cutters, a utility knife, several blindfolds and cloths for gags. He got back into the front of his van in time to see a car pull up in front of the house. The front door open and the two boys ran out, carrying small suitcases with them. The woman came out, still dressed in her beach robe, and greeted the driver of the car. After a little small talk, she opened the car door and the boys got in. She kissed them and after closing the door, waved goodbye as the car drove off. She walked back into the house, closing the door and neglecting to check if the mail had arrived.

The man grabbed his bag and walked out of the van. First, he walked to the side of the house and cut the phone wire. That would ensure that not only would they not be disturbed, but also that she would not be able to call for help. He walked up to the front door. He checked the mailbox and saw several envelopes addressed to “Mr. Ching Su”. He put the mail back in the box and rang the doorbell. The woman opened the door and stared at him.

“I help you?”

“Yes. Is Mr. Su home? I’m from the Acme Security Company. He asked that we come over and give him an estimate on installing a security system?”

“He not home now. I his wife. You want come in and I call him at office?”

“Well thank you, but maybe I should come back when he’s home. What time do you expect him?”

“He not home until 7:00.”

“That won’t work. We end work at 5:00. You know what, maybe I’ll take you up on that call to your husband.”

She opened the door and let the man enter. As soon as he heard the door close behind him, he turned to face the woman. He dropped his bag and grabbed her, placing one hand over her mouth. She looked confused and didn’t try to struggle.

He whispered in her ear. “Anyone else home?”

She nodded her head “no”.

“Okay, if you scream, your sons will find your dead body on the floor. If you listen to me and do as I say, they’ll still have a mother. Now I’m gonna take my hand away from your mouth and you better not scream.”

He slowly removed his hand and was pleased to see that the woman stood there silently.

“Good. Now, if I release you and you run, I’ll be forced to shoot you.”

He reached behind his back and pulled out the silver plated gun that had been tucked away in his waistband. He slowly released the woman and she turned to face him.

“What you want? We not have much, but I give you everything.”

He smiled and thought to himself that she had everything that he wanted and she was sure enough going to give it to him.

“Okay, let’s start with your name. What’s your name?”

“My name, Annie.”

“Okay, Annie, where do you keep the money and the jewelry?”

Without thinking, Annie pointed upstairs to her bedroom. He laughed to himself knowing that her bedroom was exactly where he wanted her. He picked up his bag and pushed her toward the stairs. As she walked in front of him, he could just barely make out the white bathing suit under her robe. His eyes were riveted on her ass as she walked up the stairs.

Annie led him into her bedroom and walked over to her dresser. She reached out and picked up her jewelry box. When she turned she saw the man staring at her bed. She looked over and saw that not only had she forgotten to make the bed but her sheer nightie, her bra and her panties were lying on the bed. She quickly turned back to the man and saw his tongue licking his lips. She started to pray to herself that he wasn’t thinking about raping her.

“Here, take box. That all my jewelry. I not have more.”

He stared back at her and aimed his gun at her head. Annie suddenly started to cry. He was going to kill her and she couldn’t do anything to save herself. He reached out and took the box from her hands.

“Now, how am I going to make sure that you don’t call the cops as soon as I leave. I could put a bullet in your head and that would take care of it.”

“No, please …. Not do that. I have 2 little boys. Please ……”

“Okay, Annie, I won’t shoot you. But I do need to tie you down so that I can get away. Lay down on your bed!”

Annie hesitated for a minute. Why did he want her on her bed? He was going to rape her.

“You know what? Maybe I should just shoot you instead of tying you up.”

“I sorry ….. I listen.”

Annie walked over to her bed and sat down.

“Good. Now lie down and don’t give me any problems.”

Annie did as she was told. He reached into his bag and pulled out the ropes. He tied Annie spread-eagled to her bedposts. He then reached into his bag and brought out a gag.

“This will make sure that you don’t scream.”

Annie grimaced as he pulled the gag tight into her mouth. Even though she felt absolutely at the man’s mercy, she felt relieved that he would probably leave after tying her up.

“Now, Annie, you know that you haven’t given me your most valuable thing.”

Annie shook her head. She had given him all of her jewelry. There was nothing else of value in the house to give him. She watched as he walked back to his bag and came back carrying a knife. “You have something more valuable than your jewelry which I want. I will take it and you will willingly give it to me. So don’t try to stop me and you will live to see your little boys.”

He brought the point of the knife to the buttons of her robe. As he cut the first one away, Annie’s eyes grew wide. He was going to rape her. She was powerless to stop him. She wondered how her husband would react when he saw her tied down and naked on her bed with another man’s cum dripping out of her cunt. She wondered if her husband worked late tonight and didn’t come home, as he sometimes did, what would happen if her sons found her like that in the morning. Tears welled up in her eyes.

Once he finished cutting away the buttons of her robe, he took the knife and flipped open the front of her robe. He stared at her body encased in her white bathing suit. His cock grew hard in anticipation of seeing Annie’s naked body. Placing the knife on her night table, he reached down and caressed both of her tits through her bathing suit. He pinched her nipples causing them to grow hard and push against the soft material of her suit. His hand slid over her flat stomach and came to reach on her pubic mound. He saw Annie turn her face into her pillow. His hand cupped her mound and his fingers sought out her slit through the bathing suit. He watched as her breathing became more rapid. He felt a dampness forming at the crotch of her suit. He knew that she was wet and ready to be fucked.

He picked up his knife and slid the blade between her skin and the shoulder straps of her bathing suit. With two quick flicks, Annie felt her bathing suit top give way and slip partially down her tits. She looked and saw the man’s hands reach up and pull the suit below her heaving tits. She watched as he lowered his hungry mouth first to one nipple and then to the other. She felt his tongue toying with each nipple, causing it to harden.

As he sat up, he looked at her breasts. For a woman her age, her breasts had very little sag. “I hope your husband appreciates your tits, Annie. A set like these would keep any man happy. Now, I think it’s time for me to take out that other box and take your most precious jewel.”

Annie felt his hands travel down to her crotch. She felt the cold hard blade of his knife cut open the crotch of her bathing suit. The cool air rushed in as the bottom flap fell to the mattress. She felt his fingers on her thighs work their way under the elastic sides of her suit. She shuttered when she felt his hands tug the bottom of her bathing suit up to her waist.

“My god, Annie, your cunt is beautiful.”

His hands reached down and slowly caressed her cunt. His fingers sought out her clit. As his fingers slid up and down her slit, Annie’s body began to respond. She hated herself for the feelings she was having. She hated that her pussy juice had begun to flow and that her nipples were growing hard. She hated that this man had aroused her body to the point where her cunt was ready to accept his cock and where she wanted to feel his mouth sucking on her nipples.

The man stopped manipulating Annie’s body. She opened her eyes and saw him kneeling between her legs. She watched as he opened his pants and let them fall around his knees. He wore no underwear so his hard cock pointed directly at Annie’s face. She had never seen a cock as large as the one that was preparing to take what no one other than her husband had ever taken. She shook her head violently to try to stop him from ripping her in half with his cock.

He held his cock in his right hand and guided the head to her wet cunt. As his cock came into contact with her cunt lips, Annie knew that the time had come. She felt his body shove forward and the head of his cock slipped between her cunt lips. He thrust forward to bury more of his cock into her hot cunt. Annie screamed into her gag as his cock stretched her cunt. It almost felt like she was giving birth again. She felt her cunt juice flowing to allow the invading cock into its vaginal home. He thrust forward again and again until he had buried his cock into her cunt.

Annie was moaning into her gag. She felt her body respond to the cock buried deep in her cunt. She thrust her hips up from the bed and felt herself orgasm over the still cock. He slowly slid his cock in and out of her stretched cunt. She tried to lift her legs but they were tied down to the bed. After a several more strokes, Annie felt a second orgasm rip through her body. Her cunt muscles gripped onto the large cock buried in her cunt. She looked into the man’s eyes and saw the pleasure that had built up in him.

“Now, I’m going to dump my cum into your pussy.”

Annie suddenly felt her insides being bathed in his warm seed. She could feel his cock spurt load after load of his seed deep into her hungry womb.

He slid his cock from between Annie’s legs. His cum began to trickle out of her stretched cunt. He looked down at Annie and removed her gag. Annie said nothing, as the man quickly dressed. He took her jewelry box and placed it on the bed between her legs.

“I took the only jewel I want. You can keep the rest. If you call the police, I will be back.”

Annie looked at the man, smiled and said, “Maybe see you at pool tomorrow?”

The man walked back to Annie. Bending over her, he gave a deep kiss and she responded. He laughed.

“Maybe. But, I hope you got another bathing suit.”

Annie’s husband returned home and found her tied to the bed. She explained what had happened and the man’s threat to come back if they called the police. They agreed that they would forget that she had been raped and go on with their lives. As Annie dresses, she thought that she had to go to the store in the morning to get a new bathing suit.

rock man 51
rock man 51
247 Followers