Pool Estimate Ch. 01

Story Info
An estimate that turns to more.
1.8k words
4.31
40.6k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
poolboy11
poolboy11
17 Followers

This story is true and it happened to me personally one afternoon...hope you enjoy it!!!

I own and work for my own pool company which is somewhat successful in a town of this particular size. On one afternoon I had received a call on my business telephone that a woman had an interest in my service. So I immediately called her back and a woman answered. Her name was Ashley, however she was asked to be called lee. I agreed and started to setup the meeting time at her house, where I would test the water and give her a monthly estimate on her pool and so forth.

I showed up the next day at 2:00 in the afternoon as we had discussed from the previous day. She lived in an upscale house compared to most. With palm trees everywhere and a beautiful car sitting in the opened garage. I rang the doorbell and it was like a lightning bolt had gone through me. Her voice sounded pretty, but in person she was a knockout in my book. She was older about 35-40 years old where I am just in my mid-20's. She had light brown hair with blonde streaks and very well tanned body and she had on her business suit so I couldn't see much of her body.

After it felt like an eternity had passed she said, "are you Kyle?"

I replied with a, "yes ma'am you must be lee.?"

She invited me into her home and said "the pool is in the back go ahead and take a look and tell me what you think."

I wasted no time to go in the back since it felt like it was 1000 degrees outside when in reality it was only 90, but still after that sight wow.

I tried to focus my mind off of Ashley and went to my work. Her pool chemicals were perfect and I thought about it and figured out how much a month I was going to charge her. She came into the backyard about 15 minutes later wearing a blue-flowered bikini, with a blue little wrap around the bottoms, but you could still see right thru to her shapely thighs and ass. As she walked closer toward me I could see her that her nipples were erect from going from the cold air-conditioned house to a warm sun. I tried not to stare, but it was so hard not to. She had a dynamite body, she had at least a 38C chest with a small toned waist that she was definitely working on at the gym and her thighs were almost perfect just aged to perfection.

She asked me , "how were things going? Is everything ok? I hope its not to big of a job for you."

I replied, "no, its not too big of a job, but it will be a bit costly for you and everything looks good."

We started up a light conversation outside on a chair about work and how she was doing and I found out that she was married, but no kids and her "asshole" of an ex-husband left her high and dry, so she basically had to start over from scratch. I laughed at her terminology and her man-hating antics, but I did not feel the need to comment since I did not know the guy. I asked for a glass of water and she complied going into the house with a sassy little grin and walk to match. Thinking to myself, "is this woman coming onto me?" This is the first time this had happened to me on the job in all the 5 years I had been in business out here. She came back out with a glass of water for me and a bottle of water for her (of course). I said thanks and told her I had to get going for another estimate I had planned to do. She acknowledged and we started to walk towards her back sliding glass door when it happened. I know this might sound cliche' but it does happen and is not a myth ask any pool man young or old it has happened at least once to all of them.

I had forgotten to have her sign a contract and said, "Wait you need to sign this so I can start next week."

She complied and signed it without any hesitation and the deal was done. I was to begin work one week from today which would be a Tuesday morning before it gets to hot.

I was putting away my pen and papers when she asked me the famous line, "Can you do my shoulders?"

I stepped back and complied and took the tanning oil in my hands and started to rub her shoulders. She had at first some subtle moans which turned into louder moans as I rubbed more onto her. I was getting excited by this, this had never happened to me before. She had a hold of her hair and straps which she let go of her straps and they fell onto her shoulders. She asked me to put a little more on her and I complied . By now I was very turned on and with a little peak over her shoulder, she was very turned on. I began to rub the sides of her arms and down her back she was like puddy in my hands. She was so easy to move and so light.

It happened something came over me, I had the papers all I had to do was leave and it was mine for a year. I did it, I began to put more oil in my hands and did the front side of her arms and now down her chest. She obviously knew what she was doing when she undid her bikini top and let her warm breasts gently fall into my hands. I teased and played with her nipples, still behind her I moved to the front of her. I gently began to slowly caress them in my hands, teasing and rubbing and doing everything in my powers to keep her moaning. It worked my strong hands kept going at it and she opened her eyes. Just the look of lust in her eyes made me want her even more. Our lips met passionatley at first, tongues grazing each others learning and pleasuring at the same time.

We both were getting into it kissing more wildly now, getting hotter and hotter. I looked at her and my lips met her georgous tit. I suckled one while I massaged the other then visa-versa. She couldn't get enough of me, there is something about the aroma of tanning oil and sweat outside by a pool that is just intoxicating to me. Her hand fondling my chest and finally reaching down to touch my already rock hard dick. She moaned with pleasure. She slowly began massaging me up and down, up and down, twisting ever so slightly to get the right moves from her very experienced fingers. I moaned on her left tit and bit a little she squeezed me a little from the pain which turned into pleasure for her. I had her let go and I undid the wrap and brought her bottoms down to the ground.

I was face to face with it. The nicest shaved hairless, wonder in the world, I couldn't take it I needed it. I went down and started with a finger on the side just teasing her ever so slightly, a breathe of warm air from my mouth sent goose bumps down her whole body. I knew I had her right where I wanted her. I inserted a finger with a moan from her. I began going in and out in and out twisting with just one. I licked her already hard clit. She tried to pu my face right on it but I resisted. I did this routine once more over and then let her have it. I put in 2 fingers and licked the clit as much as I could. The aromas were exhilerating. I could see I was working her up to the first and knew there was many more to come for her. I hooked my tongue ring onto her clit and didn't let go. I kept on sucking and added another finger untill she finally came.

She tried to rest and catch her breathe, but I never let her, I was on the clit like white on rice, never let go was my motto. She said stop and of course I didn't she came another and another and another time, 4 times altogether in a matter of minutes, I was either good or she hadn't had it in a while so just let me take the better in my mind. I finally let go and she was able to get a breathe in.

She stood me up and told me to switch her seats I complied and took her seat. She undid the shorts I was wearing and tore them off like a hungry animal in search of food. Well she found it, my already rock hard cock sprung into action. She smiled up at me and said close your eyes, I did.

She first started to give me one of the best, sloppiest blowjobs I have ever had, then all of the sudden we hear a female voice from across the way, "Hey ashley! What are you doin?"

She looked up at me and said close your eyes, its ok. She replied back to the neighbor, "the pool boy...go away."

I knew we were being watched and it kind of turned me on more. After that she engulfed my whole cock into her mouth. I watched it disappear into her warm mouth up and down in and out. I watched her as she slurped and tugged, and pulled, and nibbled, and do everything possible to make me cum. I was not going to waste my wad for this to never happen again so I held onto it as longs as possible.

She looked up and said, "cum in my mouth I want it now!"

I acknowledged and she got what she wanted. I came into her mouth as hard as I had ever come before. Globs and globs of it she didn't miss a drop. This woman worked wonders.

She stood up and said "thank you, I needed that." she jumped into the pool before I even had a chance to reply.

Finally she came up and said, "I can't wait untill next week to see you come work on the pool I will be waiting for you."

I pulled up my shorts and said "neither can I" With that I turned and showed myself out of her house waiting to return next week.

poolboy11
poolboy11
17 Followers